Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (38907 Views)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kenyy: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2011
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by honeric01(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2011
ceah:

@All, meanwhile expect my widows mite before Friday, i am doing alot on my own, i am sending out 1000 sms per day for 7 days from this coming Sunday till election day Saturday, is it possible for us to all do that and make sure we tell them to send it to 10 ppl each if they love this country enough to change, i want to believe 10% out of those we send it to will do same, Imagine 20ppl sending 1000 bulk sms each for 7 days and 10% of those people doing the same, multiplier effect !

How do you get these numbers you send SMS's to? i have been trying to do the same, but haven't been able to get hold of bulk sms numbers to do so, what i do now is to gather people in the church and then enlighten them on why they should shun tribalism (my church is 100% southerners and foreigners) and why they should vote for the BB2011, what the BB ticket represents and why they are needed now in Nigeria.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2011
honeric01:

How do you get these numbers you send SMS's to? i have been trying to do the same, but haven't been able to get hold of bulk sms numbers to do so, what i do now is to gather people in the church and then enlighten them on why they should shun tribalism (my church is 100% southerners and foreigners) and why they should vote for the BB2011, what the BB ticket represents and why they are needed now in Nigeria.

personally! i am a motivational speaker and i have numbers of people that have attended my events, i think you can generate gsm numbers thru my friend's sms website www.icoresms.com . you can generate as much as u want from there. he's also a buhari supporter, maybe he can even give discount for these cause,
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by peaceland(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2011
Hello Guys,
honestly do you guys want me to start crying
well done. that's all i can say.
really wish i can financially assist but currently tight.
well done once again.
i have been reading this thread for some days and really really touched.
i am doing my own but compared to what you guys are doing its like just a drop in the ocean. i can safely say i talk to at least 1 person a day (on the average) about voting bb.
just a suggestion - i guess most of us are youths and have aged parents at home/village or siblings, please even if it is via text mesage lets inform them to vote bb; otherwise they should simply not vote at all. i believe every vote counts.
once again well done and God bless.
thanks.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2011
Jarus:

UPDATE: 9.00 AM 06/04/2011
Since majority of contributors here do not want NL name to be mentioned, I have to drop the idea, even though I personally prefer it and I can get Seun's consent, so I will put a call through to Cool FM now that they should remove Nairaland.com.

But I honestly think it sends a strong message if we put there that we are just a group of concerned Nigerians that met only on the internet are passionate of seeing change in our dear country. This is important to distinguish us from the PDP style where the funding will come from govt purse but they will hide under one fictitious name and address.

'Concerned Nigerians Youths' is too banal and uncreative, so why not have something like 'This message is sponsored by  INTEGRITY VANGUARD,  a coalition of concerned Nigerians in the cyberspace(or online discussion forums)' or something close to that.

Two, a member of this forum called me yesterday and asked me to give him budget for 4 slots per day for Cool and Wazobia FMs from today till election date. I did teh calculation based on their Advert rates I ahve with me, factored in discounts and VAT, and arrived at 1.3m. He said he and his friends are ready to foot the bill, and he will send me the money tomorrow. That will be a very big boost for us, and we can concentrate on other stations.

I have opened discussion with Osun Radio and they will be feeding me back today. I will keep you updated.
I will also be sealing the Wazobia PH advert too between today and tomorrow.

More update during the day.
Yes, he called me too, he is a great person, he is also bankrolling a film on the guy we helped started a business on the family section. He is a really good person, nice to have him on our team
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2011
UPDATE
Oyb has also dropped his widow's mite.
Let's thank him.

I'm still following up with the 1.3m promise.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2011
Jarus:

UPDATE
Oyb has also dropped his widow's mite.
Let's thank him.

I'm still following up with the 1.3m promise.

Oyb thank you oh, may your wallet never run dry
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Lagosboy: 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2011
Wonderful to see hour by hour progress is being made.

Do you guys already know about the breakfast meeting with BB tomorrow at Awolowo road ikoyi at 8. 00 am. This will be a great opportunity for those on ground to interact with the two honest men about to change Nigeria for the better.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2011
My FB BB Status Update:

Speaking as the Chair person at the Town Hall meeting in Port Harcourt, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai said "I am a very strong supporter of BB because leadership is not about friendship, it is about capacity."
Vote Buhari/Bakare for a better Nigeria, Vot Change Now!!!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2011
I have discussed using NL name with Seun. He disapproved of it.
So that has put end to using Nairaland anywhere. Issue closed.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2011
Jarus:

good closure.
Just use any of the vague names mentioned earlier and just inform us afterwards.
No need for another NASS styled debate over a name.
are we still on track for the ad rolling out tomorrow?
still waiting your response by email or text on the stuff we discussed.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2011
Jarus:

I knew that was going to happen, The Goodluck Money is better than the Change we need in Nigeria,

Jarus, Aisha, lagosboy, honeric01, mbulela, kobojunkie, kilode et al, Are u guys on FB ? Add me and i will push new ideas, we can generate more money for this campaign from likeminds around the world. i dont want us to keep reviling every plan here and people on NL supporting GEJ hijack it,  search for - ceahy2k@yahoo.com
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2011
ceah:

I knew that was going to happen, The Goodluck Money is better than the Change we need in Nigeria,

Jarus, Aisha, lagosboy, honeric01, mbulela, kobojunkie, kilode et al, Are u guys on FB ? Add me and i will push new ideas, we can generate more money for this campaign from likeminds around the world. i dont want us to keep reviling every plan here and people on NL supporting GEJ hijack it,  search for - ceahy2k@yahoo.com
Just sent a request, hmmmm, not bad, not bad at alll, hot hot hot. (ooopppppppppssss, hope na body will have my head for lunch)
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2011
i dont want us to keep reviling every plan here and people on NL supporting GEJ hijack it,

+1. was about to post a suggestion when i realized this. i believe we all have email and IM.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ogidan2nde: 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2011
Hi,
Guys you can get your bulk SMS for the Buhari/Bakare campaign for a huge discount at www.icoresms.com. Please do feel free to call me.
You can also generate phone numbers to which the SMS can be sent to. Or just call me on 08028459507,  Ping BB2011 ,  all the way
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by OAM4J: 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2011
ceah:

I agree with u. . .  apart from facebook, we can set up a yahoo group. I belong to a number of other groups on yahoo too and BB ticket is the main issue right now.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2011
Presidential Election is no more on the 9th?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Lagosboy: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2011
Kobojunkie:

It has been postponed by 1 week, the legislative eletion is to hold on the 9th.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2011
Kobojunkie:

No its on the 16th.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2011
Kobo, I have not been able to cash ur donation o. Incomplete info. I have been sending u emails since yesterday, no reply. Pls check ur mail and reply
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2011
Please before we add people to the group, lets verify their IDs
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Genbuhari3: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2011
jarus,

i just deposited 15k into your account. Na the best wey I fit do oooo. God will reward all of us for this noble move. By His grace, the rest is victory.

CPC! BB2011!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2011
ogidan2nde:

Hi,
Guys you can get your bulk SMS for the Buhari/Bakare campaign for a huge discount at www.icoresms.com. Please do feel free to call me.
You can also generate phone numbers to which the SMS can be sent to. Or just call me on 08028459507,  Ping BB2011 ,  all the way

pick your call, i beg.

thanks for the detailed explanation and the subsequent discount.
Will proceed to register now.
Cheers.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Lagosboy: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2011
aisha2:

Please before we add people to the group, lets verify their IDs

Who is adding us to the group ? my email is lagosboynl@gmail.com
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2011
aisha2:

Just sent a request, hmmmm, not bad, not bad at alll, hot hot hot. (ooopppppppppssss, hope na body will have my head for lunch)

Aisha2, Thanks for the compliment, You are as beautiful as the Aisha that i conceive in my mind, lol!, Nice meeting you on FB, No worries, no one will eat you up, lol!

OAM4J:

I agree with u. . .  apart from facebook, we can set up a yahoo group. I belong to a number of other groups on yahoo too and BB ticket is the main issue right now.

oyb, Exactly, i want to believe everyone here have Yahoo ID for IM, did u add me on FB ?

ogidan2nde:

Hi,

Ogidan2nde , good you are here, make sure anyone in need of your services for Buhari/Bakare sake get the best price u can give, Your widows mite

OAM4J:

OAM4J, So what's the Next thing? Create a yahoo group and invite us all,

@All, I have created an FB Page on FB and call it INTEGRITY VANGUARD. i will make Aisha2, Jarus and GenBuhari Administrator, so that we can rightly administer the Group, we can generate more than 5,000 supporters in less than 3days all over the Country and they can support the cause.

Jarus and GenBuhari, Have you added me on FB ?

Aisha2 and 2 other people added me but i dont know who those 2 ppl are, pls! leave me a short message with your Nairaland ID for me to know who you are, I
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2011
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2011
ceah:

The integrity vanguard page on FB:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Integrity-Vanguard/144124435655290#
Good work
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2011
Please! guys promote the page on your fb status update by tagging your friends and families, with this page we can get more people and raise more money for our cause and reach minimum of atleast 1 million people between now and the presidential election.

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2011
ceah:

Please! guys promote the page on your fb status update by tagging your friends and families, with this page we can get more people and raise more money for our cause and reach minimum of atleast 1 million people between now and the presidential election.

Put a picture of Buhari bakkare as profile picture and do a short profile, will attract people more, title should be something that has the BB name
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2011
@Aisha2, I made u an admin already, u can work on the profile as well, I try to add something like Integrity Vanguard - BB2011 but it was not accepted, You can try different things with the Page as well as admin,
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2011
I got a sms from Wazobia FM that our add will run 8.15 pm tonight. So watch out.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by OAM4J: 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2011
ceah, yes I added you on facebook

do we still need a yahoo group account?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply)

President Buhari At World Future Energy Summit 2016 - Photos / Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment / OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.