Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (38796 Views)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2011
I would like to question the wisdom of the slogan / phrase : "Sai Buhari" , that has been adopted by manyBuhari campaigners
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by jacobs123(m): 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2011
Can someone please advise RIBADU and UTOMI to support BUHARI and opt out of this presidential race. As it is, I think Ribadu is only deluding himself if he thinks he's contesting. He only attends Gubernatorial rallies and has not even started his own campaign. AT ACN rallies, Ribadu is hardly given the chance to talk.
I do believe that SHEKARAU and TINUBU are working for JONATHAN's emergence as President. I'm giving Ribadu the benefit of the doubt but he needs to step down! Until Adeola was announced as Ribadu's running mate, he was a PDP member and even in Jonathan's Presidential advisory council!

Let's work for BB2011 for the sake of us and our children. A vote for honest men with character!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2011
GenBuhari:

I would like to question the wisdom of the slogan / phrase : "Sai Buhari" , that has been adopted by many Buhari campaigners
In simple terms 'Sai' means you are the one. It can also be used as "up" . . . i.e. 'Sai Buhari' can mean 'Up Buhari'.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2011
I think we should use "Up Buhari" instead, as Buhari is being accused of being a tribalist and religious fanatic.

Would the fact that an Hausa word is used in this slogan not alienate other tribes?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 1stestees(m): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2011
I used to be a very strong critic of the JONAN Sambo ticket on FB before until I started I received a few anonymous calls and other calls from Family & Friend warning me to mind d way I pass comments. They warned that this guys would nt mind "dealing" with me as this would not cost them anything. I hav since stopped using that medium, thinking of signing up with an annonymous name and continue my education on FB.
aT WORK, I HAVE "MARKETED" A LOT OF FOLKS and have d priviledge of getting materials abt d BB presidency from someone who shares the philosophy.
Last week, based on the list of registered voter by INEC, i came up with a vague figure of expected votes from the states and I am impressed, we still have work to do in some states too sha, however more importantly is the work we have to do on
1. my brainwashed brothers (I am a southerener) who have been brainwashed by d politicians to (i) believe that d north should not get there again
(ii) believe that this is a good opportunity for a christain presidency (as if OBJ wasnt one)
(iii) believe that this God's project (as if we hav nt heard enough of pple lying in God's name), God is not associated with failure, looting and d -ve tendencies dt pdp is known for,
12 yrs of d same pattern: Come for the votes by dividing us along ethnic/ religious line, win (rigg) the elections, continue the party amongst themselves, throw d crumbs at us and make us kill ourselves for what is plentiful enough to take care of our needs (not our greed), if they find any dissenting voice, silence it or negotiate (as in the case of the NDeltan militants that are earning 360% of the mininum wage of civil servants) etc.
graduates now earn as little as 10k or less after years of dedication to studies, ,
Its a pitiable situation that we cannot continue to enumerate.

Lets all be politicians for the next 29 days and elect leaders that will give us rest of mind so that we will not have to be politicians again for the next 4 years.
Me think it is better to have a system where we are less concerned about where the president/ vice is coming from or their religion so long as they guarantee the basic standard of living for all irrespective of tribe or religion. otherwise, we will discuss this tribe/ religion thing every 4 years.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by meine: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2011
My fellow BB Brethren, despite the popularity of the BB campaign in the North,what is the game plan for the south?

I am worried as i see GEJ adverts flooding the TV every seconds but i hardly see anything from our camp. These days even the poorest product well hyped will still sell,its all about packaging. Even the Americans know the importance of media buys in political campaign that is why whoever did the most adverts has a serious edge, Obama despite its credibility outspent McCain and Hillary to win the 2008 election.

Why is there no serious effort to mobilize funds by the BB camp? i think we should create different accounts into which we can contribute and show these FDF guys that the masses coins can become billions because Being honest alone will not win elections in Nigeria! And i dont believe the Media houses have been bought over because those guys are just out to make money, as my people will say MONEY FOR HAND,BACK FOR GROUND.

With the current situation of things in Nigeria, GEJ should be a walkover by now but its like BB is holding to the northern votes alone while ignoring the south. If we loose this election it wont be that GEJ is a better candidate,every electorate i see already knows Joe Boy has nothing to offer but we have not succeeded in showing them that there is a better alternative to GEJ. The best political strategies in my view would have been that BB floods the south with adverts and do less of physical campaign there, while BB do more of physical campaign in the North where it is already popular and keep pulling its huge crowd.

But i have resolved to campaign on,whatever the outcome may be sha. Because when i go to my grave i would have peace that at least i made an effort to set this country on the right path by electing credible leaders. Peace.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by naijaking1: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2011
My efforts on BB team
Lets see.

I know this 21 year old impressionable lad who is so carried away by the rhetorics of BB. He's younger, and had no idea what we suffered as students when Buhari was head of state.

I tried to educate him, but it was difficult, because many of his friends think that Nigeria will change overnight if BB is elected.
The temptation of a false promise is too much, then I emailed him newspaper articles about Buhari's regime grin

Worst of all, Buhari has not said anything to defend himself about some of the most serious allegations of partiality, bias, and religious intolerance that characterized his regime, instead, he is promising heaven and earth and of course hoping that nobody will remember his record as dictator.

Thank God, my friend now understands that Buhari is probably worse than Gaddafi and Ayatollah Khomeni combined.

Vote anybody, but Buhari cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2011
My effort to the BB Team is to continiue to make them Dreamers by daydreaming forever!!!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2011
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Dungren1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2011
In every gathering I find myself, I ensure i convince them that the right way to go is to vote for Buhari/Bakare. For everyone that wants a New Nigeria, there is no better time than now to participate in this "History in the Making".

12 yrs have been wasted already, we cannot afford to waste another 4 yrs with GEJ/PDP in power. There have been:

1. Too much curruption
2. Looting in high places
3. Celebration of mediocrity
4. Protection of criminals
5. Breakdown of law & order

Enough of PDP. Buhari/Bakare (CPC) all the way.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by naijaking1: 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2011
Dungren*:

In every gathering I find myself, I ensure i convince them that the right way to go is to vote for Buhari/Bakare. For everyone that wants a New Nigeria, there is no better time than now to participate in this "History in the Making".

12 yrs have been wasted already, we cannot afford to waste another 4 yrs with GEJ/PDP in power. There have been:
1. Too much curruption
2. Looting in high places
3. Celebration of mediocrity
4. Protection of criminals
5. Breakdown of law & order

You must have taken a page out of Buhari's previous rule, because all 5 problems characterized his administration. Has he ever denied or even tried to explain his regime? No.
He only wants you to forget the past, and give mandate to r.ap.e this country again.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Dungren1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2011
^^^
Obviously you were not aware of what happened during his regime for you to attribute those problems to him, and I am happy you did not declined that those attributes are what PDP stands for.

Buhari was a man of integrity and people would forever remember his regime as one that actually maintained law & order.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2011
Dungren*:

^^^
Obviously you were not aware of what happened during his regime for you to attribute those problems to him, and I am happy you did not declined that those attributes are what PDP stands for.

Buhari was a man of integrity and people would forever remember his regime as one that actually maintained law & order.

Abeg live the yeye guy. He was probably still in his pampers or better still in gaseous state when Buhari led the nation.
For those who haven't seen the debate, you can get it here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/NetworkNews24#p/u
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 14, 2011
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 14, 2011
[size=18pt]ALL BUHARI SUPPORTERS [/size]
please immediately put " Vote Buhari / Bakare " or similar slogan as a signature that would appear in all your posts (past and present).

You can even enter a link to this thread or www.Buhari.org or any other campaign site

See the signature at the bottom of my posts.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by OAM4J: 1:31am On Mar 14, 2011
I agree with you, will do that right away
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 14, 2011
Good Job! smiley
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 14, 2011
[size=18pt]More news clips of Gen. Buhari fighting corruption in 1984

He took actions that led to collapse of fraudulant british bank Johnson Matthey[/size]

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/1985/08/27/AS270885010/?s=nigeria+1984&st=0&pn=1
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by doctorT(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2011
I must commend everyone on the efforts so far and I pray that we will all live to see the transformation of our dear country Nigeria.
I'm not in Nigeria at the moment but I have been able to convince all my family members on the need to vote Buhari and they are all yielding.

Also, please don't be discouraged by some guys on NL saying rubbish on this thread. It shows that they are enemies of progress in Nigeria.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2011
I'm really impressed with the things I've read here, my contribution is door to door convincing and generally spreading the goodnews of BB grin
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 14, 2011
[size=28pt]ALL BUHARI SUPPORTERS [/size]

Please immediately put " Vote Buhari / Bakare " or similar slogan as a signature that would appear in all your posts (past and present).

You can even enter a link to this thread or www.Buhari.org  or any other campaign site

See the signature at the bottom of my posts.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by naijaking1: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2011
^^^^
[size=28pt]To all Buhari supporters[/size]

please go to your nearest GEJ rally and grab yourselves as many GEJ biscuits as possible, get it now before it's all gone smiley
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:08am On Mar 15, 2011
I am throwing my hat in the ring, I have waited and watched everything. I would really like to vote for Ribadu, I believe he would have the skills required to jump through the hurdles of modern day government and deliver results but he is becoming a bit too slow for me. So its time to throw my support behind buhari, my big problem is that I was looking for a saint, but after taking the time out to read everything the man has done so far I am willing to give him a chance with my vote.

I fear though for myself, I started trying to canvass support for BB but where I am has a strong pdp hold the few times I brought it up I got looks of "oh you be notherner abi" politics in the SS is based on money, people are not politically aware. Most middle class people here would not leave their houses to vote for GEJ the people voting for him would be those that were paid to do so or those that whip up the tribalistic sentiment. I will try in the coming few days though, wish me luck guys.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 5:17am On Mar 15, 2011
My Latest FB Status:

This year marks the 30th birthday of European high-speed trains, which debuted between Paris and Lyon, France, in September 1981. Nigeria after 12Years with PDP cant even boast of a Locomotive. Vote PDP Out! Vote Buhari/Bakare 4 Change! Vote BlackBerry! Ping BB2011
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2011
Guys, Jarus, GenBuhari, etc, have u guys done anything today at all, i bookmark this thread specifically just to know how far
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2011
The 3,000 BB posters I paid for should be out today. I'll call my contact in Lagos and link him up with Jarus. He should be able to release at least 1,000 copies to Jarus.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
I have held court on most Buhari threads , all day not done too msuch work in my job.

I am currently trying to encourage Buhari all supporters including urself tongue) to show support for Buhari on their signaturs that would appear at the bottom of their posts.

I intend to email all my nigerians that I know email address for and speak to all my family members. Everybody else should do the same. especially us guys from SE / SS /SW
ceah:

Guys, Jarus, GenBuhari, etc, have u guys done anything today at all, i bookmark this thread specifically just to know how far
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Sunofgod(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2011
NL has descended into a 'Northern'  propaganda machine,

What a shame -  cry
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2011
Sun of god:

NL has descended into a 'Northern'  propaganda machine,

What a shame -  cry
Just as NL was a Southern propaganda machine when most NLers were supporting GEJ abi? If you have nothing good to say why not simply shut it!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by leonaidas(m): 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2011
as i type dis, i can guarantee 2 more votes for the BB ticket i.e my secretary and my boss' wife. they both registered but weren't going to vote cos according to them their votes won't count anyways. more and more people are joining the team; i forsee victory at the polls.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Pataki: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2011
Currently working on one of Ribadu's campaign directors in the SouthWest.

I know it is a hard task, but nothing is impossible. My facebook messages are about Buhari/Bakare. Pasted the youtube vice presidential debate on my wall.

Reading of how much you guys are putting into all these is so encouraging. Let's keep the fire burning.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2011
My blood group is BB+

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 / 12 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In July 2020 / Buhari At The Decoration Of Abdulkarim Dauda, Chief Personal Security Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.