Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada (64990 Views)

Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others / Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Awoo88: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ogun suppose kill that judge!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Airell: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Yep it equally happens to rich women who marry "poorer" men...go ask Halle Berry who pays $16K in child support monthly to her ex French husband; go ask Mary j Blige paying her ex husband $30K monthly; ask Madonna who had to pay up to $70M to Guy Ritchie; ask J- lo who gave her ex $14m spousal settlement; ask Mel B who had to give her ex $8M spousal settlement; ask Britney Spears who pays her baby daddy $20K in child support, and the dude now wants more, lol!
What if they have almost equal net worth?

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by ddeola: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Injustice. sad sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Taking notes. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Tunde835(m): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Jullima:

Watch as they avoid your unbiased post as a plague and continue to delude themselves “western laws favour women” the same laws some men use to get money from their richer female companion.

No need to cry you already know what the laws are, you cannot use a woman to raise your children, use as a companion get her used to a certain lifestyle and discard her like a piece of rubbish when you’re done. If you think no woman deserves your hard earned sweat then don’t bring them into your life and lavish them with gifts, simple. It’s a choice, you can go your own way.
D man didnt hav any child with her d kids were from a previous relationship

9 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Xisnin(m): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kalatium:

Do you know that years ago i once thought about this?

I always know that the west have the most pussified men in history.
Imagine paying your ex Girlfriend.

For the fact that the judge is a woman she will definitely win the case.
Yeah.
Pussified men who call the shot in almost all human and scientific advancement.
Pussified men who could organize a society where life matters and criminals aren't worshipped.

Just look at what your "alpha" has offered the world and itself.
Oh, I forgot, the greatest achievement of "alphas" is to find a woman to dominate and brag about it.

Personal or societal growth are inconsequential.
SMH

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Xisnin(m): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Airell:

What if they have almost equal net worth?
There will likely be no settlement.

1 Like

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Ladycewhy(f): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Thays why I laugh when I hear Niggerian men complain about Niggerian women that niggerian girls are hoes and gold diggers. They say they prefer oyinbo. Oyinbo women are caring ... bla bla bla. Una see the story of Emmanuel Eboue then come see this one with many others yet you still parrotting horseshit. O boy stick with naija girls O. Its only in naija you can get a girl pregnant, dissappear for over 30 years, escape responsibility and come back whe you are old to claim the child and society will forgive you
I am for Nigerian men to be treated like Eboue,shey na after oyinbo don deal with am e remember to go back to dating black woman grin grin.

Infact i support the system that teaches these negros a lesson. We need alimony and child support laws in Nigeria too many dead beat fathers litter that country .

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by wpadmin: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Jullima:

Watch as they avoid your unbiased post as a plague and continue to delude themselves “western laws favour women” the same laws some men use to get money from their richer female companion.

No need to cry you already know what the laws are, you cannot use a woman to raise your children, use as a companion get her used to a certain lifestyle and discard her like a piece of rubbish when you’re done. If you think no woman deserves your hard earned sweat then don’t bring them into your life and lavish them with gifts, simple. It’s a choice, you can go your own way.

You are right.

We will soon have sense.

Relationships are useless.

All roads leads to Isaiah 4:1

5 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by OlawaleBammie: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
angelfallz:

When ubunja and Martinez9s complain about simps, it would seem as if they don't know what they're talking about.

Many western men aren't getting married anymore, hence the need for the law.
If men start circumventing that law they'll reduce the time limit to 2 years or 1 year.

Those outrageous laws were made by simp/beta men, to appease their goddess women.

This should open your eyes to how dangerous such men are. $50k a month you can imagine.
And some men are asking for such laws to be implemented in Nigeria.

Ogun go kee dem and their generation Wil suffer for 894years.

E no go better for any man infiltrating that in to our law here.

Awon alale Oni jeko seese funwon.

6 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by shoprite: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
simpleseyi:

This is one of the reasons why you read about assassinations regularly.

This point came straight to my mind after reading the story undecided
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Farki: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

You do know that a man dating/married to a rich woman would get the same result (aka receive spousal support), right?!

If you live with someone as husband and wife, then why shouldn't you be viewed as husband and wife? Just like a man who has a child with a woman would have all the rights as a married man. Remember, as much as it's mostly women who receive spousal support, that's because the majority of these men let these women stay home being lazy while they went to work and brought the cheddar.... But if a woman earns just as much as you do, then you pay her ONLY the difference ... if you guys have kids and she has full custody. If you have full custody then SHE pays you the difference.

I fully understand these rulings... If a man dates and promised heaven and earth to a woman and put her in a certain lifestyle that she will now claim she is accustomed to, then the fool has to pay her in order for her to remain in such lifestyle you promised her. The catch would be for that fool to 1st, not date good for nothing useless women who don't work (so that she can also contribute to any lifestyle you guys are into) ...and 2nd not become someone's benefactor for so long while you do everything to better her life.

The dude is even lucky, in some country (brazil for example), the minute you tell a woman that you love her and wanna spend the rest of your life with her Bla bla bla, and she has a confirmation (in writing/text/email) of you telling her that, then within 6months of dating she can sue you (and ask for half your shiit) if you dump her.

I'm sorry but this is completely wrong, this woman is a grown adult of sound mind who is responsible for her actions. If he promises her such and such and she leaves her job that was her own choice and she should live with it.

Why should any man continue to have a chain around his neck because women still want to retain the privileges gained after the relationship even when there is no written contract?

How does this law come into play when someone has multiple "girlfriends" like this one, will they say he is married to all of them when polygamy is illegal in Canada? If I live with my male friend will I now be "married" to him according to this stupid law? angry

17 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Ladycewhy(f): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
Xisnin:

Yeah.
Pussified men who call the shot in almost all human and scientific advancement.
Pussified men who could organize a society where life matters and criminals aren't worshipped.

Just look at what your "alpha" has offered the world and itself.
Oh, I forgot, the greatest achievement of "alphas" is to find a woman to dominate and brag about it.

Personal or societal growth are inconsequential.

you forgot to add the alpha men who still don't have light , living in a fourth world country. grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
And here in Nigeria if a woman and a man cohabitate and not married, and gave birth to kids, the community will gossip about them to the extent that some will stoop so low calling the kids bastards just because the kids where given birth to out of wedlock. Nigerians and weak metality

6 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by stagger: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
No wonder Pastor Ofori decided to shoot his ex-wife. Let us see who will enforce spousal support in hell fire.

3 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by solonubinho(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Straight to the Supreme court!! This is the height of injustice.
Either the rich businessman didnt get the best lawyers in the country or the appellate Judge is trying to push an agenda.
It is called 'spousal support'. A spouse is someone you are 'legally' married to. In the absence of that, you cannot deem yourself a 'circumstantial' spouse. Also considering the fact that she refused to sign legal papers which would have made them legally married.
This is a serious error of judgement and must be appealed. Certainly, the Supreme court of Canada would most likely upturn this decision. I wonder what the world is turning into. Ludicrous judgement.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by stagger: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
And here in Nigeria if a woman and a man cohabitate and not married, and gave birth to kids, the community will gossip about them to the extent that some will stoop so low calling the kids bastards just because the kids where given birth to out of wedlock. Nigerians and weak metality

You are a brainwashed uncle Tom.

3 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by authentic18: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
Simps

7 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Crispels(m): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
ubunja:
and this is what I'm afraid of... Like western men now say it's better to go abroad for wives, but if enough numbers of men do that,a law will be created to stop that. Sooner or later men will run out of options to circumvert these misandrist laws and either be forced to deal with western women or stand and fight the system...

What about prenuptial agreement?
Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
I knew it'd be a female judge.
A very silly ruling. He should take it up to a higher court. What rubbish!

14 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Farki: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Jullima:

With that same logic should we then force women to have sex with us after divorce because we were used to their vaginas?

17 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Openbusiness: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Las las na women go suffer am. In the West, their men don't wanna marry again, na baby mama-ism and absentee father-ism dey reign now. At the end of d shakara, their women end up lonely frustrated desperate suicidal and confused, they end up settling for yahoo yahoo boys in Africa and those wans dey use dem catch cruise. For every action, there's an equal opposite reaction, is one of Mother Nature's Laws. In the coming years, the institution of marriage will have finally been destroyed in this world because of one very selfish sex that thinks the world should revolve around her. Dunno y God go change mind sef. He for just leave us men alone for this world. We would have been far better off. We won't even have eaten the forbidden fruit. Nawa oh grin

15 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by OlawaleBammie: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
bukatyne:

I don't understand this case.

Dude proposed to her seven times and she declined signing marriage contracts so technically the woman was the one wasting bobo's time.

So she never did wifely duties, never joined her funds with him, did not invest in him yet thinks she is entitled to be recognized as a spouse (that she refused 7 times) so she can receive support. Classic eating of cake and having it.

Funny how these unnatural laws never bring happiness.

The rate of clinical depression and mental illnesses still on the rise.

Hopefully, their men stand to fight this madness.

See forget the men fighting the useless law, am happy for them after all they are the one who created the law.
Or are u telling me it's only women who enacted the law??

See let be radical with this thought, if women are enjoying the law now they should not forget that they have male siblings and of course A MALE CHILD who will also share from the cake grin

So live them to it and let dem face the muzik demselves grin

In this life if all u know is self-centredness, creating a demon den don't forget the demon Wil one day directly or indirectly torture u.
More reason am lafin at buhary and his cohorts for the unnecessary law they are making thinking the Wil be in power for life..lol

Buena boy... The demon u made...

4 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Angelfrost(m): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
A nation where the judiciary actually functions!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by IamPlato(m): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
The Moment i Saw The Judge Was A Female I Immediately Knew her Sense Of Thinking Will Be Clouded With Sentiments and Show Support For The Sisterhood. Bitches!

And Somebody In His Right Sense Will Consider Voting A Woman As President

11 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by cococandy(f): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
“Western laws favors women”. Lol

To folks who have always been accustomed to having the upper hand, a level field usually seems oppressive. Women are also subjected to these laws and have been made to pay when they are the higher earning partners.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Xisnin(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
Jullima:

The bold is nonsense and comes from an archaic mentality.
Women aren't some baby-making machine with no choice in the matter.

No one is using a women to raise children in the west.
A woman decides to get pregnant, keep it and stay with the kids.

She could have used tax-funded contraceptives to avoid pregnancy, she could have get a free abortion as millions have done, she could have signed away
her parental rights at birth and be free as a bird.
These are reasonable preventive measures for any sane woman who don't want to make babies can take.

Any woman who got pregnant and gave birth made her choice.
She doesn't deserve any special recognition for such.
She could have signed up as surrogate to earn income as a baby-maker or get a job and not get involved in any sexual relationship whatsoever.

I am not against spousal support on economic grounds. If a person risks a significant part of their wealth for "love", so be it.
However, that has nothing to do with some women making babies or not.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by charlsecy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
bukatyne:
Dude proposed to her seven times and she declined signing marriage contracts so technically the woman was the one wasting bobo's time.

So she never did wifely duties, never joined her funds with him, did not invest in him yet thinks she is entitled to be recognized as a spouse...
Did you miss the part that says, "Latner proposed several times and Climans accepted."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by sokkatua: 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
This na why i never bring my wife to Canada, no come put sand for my garri

6 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Xisnin(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
Moral of the story if you live in the west.
Never intermingle with someone below your socio-economic level
If you don't want to lose a part of your wealth.
Or better still, do not elevate them to a level that their current job cannot sustain
and make sure you check the cutoff time for automatic marriage.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
shut up if you do not know how the law is. The law supports whoever earns less, Adele had to pay her husband over 75% of her net worth wen they divorced. it just happens that men usually earn more.
ENG0701:
Some things I have come to realise about the west
1. The laws favour women in or out of marriage
2. You cannot circumvent spousal responsibilities by not
marrying. Cohabitation is considered as being
married in Canada

I support paying alimony and supporting a spouse after a divorce especially when kids are involved, but ruling like this ends up doing more harm than good in the long run

6 Likes

Re: Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada by Sagefromtheeast: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Without reading the story: He should appeal!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

"Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This / Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo / Nigerian Man Meets His Look-Alike At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.