Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

She's Expensive? It's Okay. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Expensive? It's Okay. (4179 Views)

Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Make money and stop complaining about an expensive woman's taste. Better still, go for women in your financial category. smiley
My honest opinion!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by extol1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
and would the world turn upside down if she makes her own money

29 Likes

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
At least, the so called expensive woman should be working to take care of her expensive taste instead of depending on a man.

Imagine jaguda woman wanting expensive things from men...

18 Likes

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
extol1:
freedom to live your life as you please.
*shrugs*
It wouldn't. Neither would the world turn upside down if you decide to date women in your LEAGUE not beyond.
Enough with guys being fixated on women who rejected them because of the lady's expensive taste.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
At least, the so called expensive woman should be working to take care of her expensive taste instead of depending on a man.

Imagine jaguda woman wanting expensive men...

I'm typing of those women are actually working, not the 'entitled'.
If you are broke and decide to approach a woman working in a bank, there's nothing wrong.
If she rejects your advances because you don't fit her expectations, there's nothing wrong either.
Rather than rant about it. Pick yourself up and be with someone who would take you like that...broke and all.
People have preferances. If you aren't enough for a lady for what ever reason, it doesn't really make her a bad person.

Most guys are obsessed with the superficial details of a woman.

7 Likes

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Kriss216: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
Only in Nigeria will 11pm newspapers think having a boyfriend is poverty alleviation programme. Unruly vagina citizens!!

11 Likes

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
VirginDiva:
I'm typing of those women are actually working, not the 'entitled'.
If you are broke and decide to approach a woman working in a bank, there's nothing wrong.
If she rejects your advances because you don't fit her expectations, there's nothing wrong either.
Rather than rant about it. Pick yourself up and be with someone who would take you like that...broke and all.
People have preferances. If you aren't enough for a lady for what ever reason, it doesn't really make her a bad person.

Most guys are obsessed with the superficial details of a woman.

Likewise women, they are also obsessed with superficial details of a man.

Anyway, a man should also reject a woman for not being beautiful, extremely fat or for not been young

4 Likes

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kriss216:
angry
What? This is a safe zone. smiley
Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Kriss216: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
VirginDiva:
What? This is a safe zone. smiley
Safe zone impregnate you there! embarassed

1 Like

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Saintmary(f): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Likewise women, they are also obsessed with superficial details of a man.

Anyway, a man should also reject a woman for not being beautiful, extremely fat or for not been young
Men have been rejecting women for flat ass and rigidity in bed since 1860, nobody died.
So, what are we talking about?

5 Likes

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by dingbang(m): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
cool
Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Likewise women, they are also obsesses with superficial details of a man.
I agree. People have preferances

Anyway, a man should also reject a woman for not being beautiful, extremely fat or young
men have been rejecting women since the beginning over their being a virgin or not.
Men have been rejecting women for not having the right physique.
For not being up to their standards facially.
How many men would date a woman they don't find physically appealing for her personality? Very few. Be honest.
If a white woman doesn't want to date you because you're black, she isn't a racist. She grew up in a society where being fair equates to great beauty.

3 Likes

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Saintmary(f): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Yes o, young lady, you want money?

Work hard and roll with your type of guys.
Na money you want, you no kill person.

6 Likes

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kriss216:
Only in Nigeria will 11pm newspapers think having a boyfriend is poverty alleviation programme. Unruly vagina citizens!!
let's be reasonable, okay? No nasty words. smiley

1 Like

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Saintmary(f): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
VirginDiva:
I agree. People have preferances

men have been rejecting women since the beginning over their being a virgin or not.
Men have been rejecting women for not having the right physique.
For not being up to their standards facially.
How many men would date a woman they don't find physically appealing for her personality? Very few. Be honest.
If a white woman doesn't want to date you because you're black, she isn't a racist. She grew up in a society where being fair equates to great beauty.
Na so.

2 Likes

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Deborah98(f): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
extol1:
no it won't....women are independent when it comes to making Money than men.
Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
Saintmary:
Yes o, young lady, you want money?

Work hard and roll with your type of guys.
Na money you want, you no kill person.
exactly. Don't date anyone who isn't in your league because it would make you seem vain or materialistic.
Be with who floats your boat. smiley

4 Likes

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Saintmary(f): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
VirginDiva:
exactly. Don't date anyone who isn't in your league because it would make you seem vain or materialistic.
Be with who floats your boat. smiley

In fact, getting into a serious relationship should make both parties work harder because love will not buy diapers!
Only lazy guys will complain.

3 Likes

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Deborah98(f): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
No woman is expensive,if they were men wouldn't think of getting married.... women are more independent in terms of money making than men.

2 Likes

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by extol1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Deborah98:
no it won't....women are independent when it comes to making Money than men.
to the op, a successful relationship is based on the amount the guy has. if that is the case, the richest would have been the happiest on earth.

3 Likes

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by extol1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Deborah98:
No woman is expensive,if they were men wouldn't think of getting married.... women are more independent in terms of money making than men.

thank you jare. that is why I like you

1 Like

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Deborah98(f): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
extol1:

to the op, a successful relationship is based on the amount the guy has. if that is the case, the richest would have been the happiest on earth.
not like that bro,it should be complementary a 50/50 ratio will do.....
Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Deborah98(f): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
extol1:

thank you jare. that is why I like you
exactly bro,let's stop this talk about women liking money and all that
Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
extol1:

don't misquote me. I have no tolerance for the ignorant, especially those who are so delibrately...
A successul relationship is built on many values. One of them is being with who you want to be with...
What's the difference between a man approaching a woman for her physique and a woman accepting a man for his wallet? Both are vain. Guess what? It's your choice to be with a woman for her assets.
If you aren't man enough for a woman financially, same way there are women who aren't 'womanly' enough for you, grow yourself balls and move on! Stop whinning cause you aren't a woman's type. There are others in your league who wouldn't mind that you aren't wealthy. Don't pursue a lady who has an expensive lifestyle if you can't help her maintain it. And let's be honest, that's what most women expect.
Get it now? smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by MJBOLT: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
women are more independent than men in terms of money making yet they are the biggest beggers online and offline,begging for airtime,sub,t fare,2k,money to buy wig etc.abeg no come dey lie here.

Deborah98:

4 Likes

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Deborah98:
exactly bro,let's stop this talk about women liking money and all that
don't reflect your values on others. You would end up greatly disappointed...
Women love money. Let's be honest. I respect you if you aren't like that. But out of 10 ladies, 8 would date a guy for what he can offer. To them, it's a man's duty to pay the bills. smiley

4 Likes

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by extol1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
VirginDiva:
don't misquote me. I have no tolerance for the ignorant, especially those who are so delibrately...
A successul relationship is built on many values. One of them is being with who you want to be with...
What's the difference between a man approaching a woman for her physique and a woman accepting a man for his wallet? Both are vain. Guess what? It's your choice to be with a woman for her assets.
If you aren't man enough for a woman financially, same way there are women who aren't 'womanly' enough for you, grow yourself balls and move on! Stop whinning cause you aren't a woman's type. There are others in your league who wouldn't mind that you aren't wealthy. Don't pursue a lady who has an expensive lifestyle if you can't help her maintain it. And let's be honest, that's what most women expect.
Get it now? smiley
good if ladies can take care of themselves. I have no problem with that
Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
VirginDiva:
Make money and stop complaining about an expensive woman's taste. Better still, go for women in your financial category. smiley
My honest opinion!

Shouldn't this woman go for men in HER financial category too...?! Or do you believe a woman can just wake up one day and decide she is worth what she can't possible afford/offer her own self?!

2 Likes

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by fati2001(m): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
VirginDiva:
My honest opinion!
well said.

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Deborah98(f): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
VirginDiva:
don't reflect your values on others. You would end up greatly disappointed...
Women love money. Let's be honest. I respect you if you aren't like that. But out of 10 ladies, 8 would date a guy for what he can offer. To them, it's a man's duty to pay the bills. smiley
am not reflecting my values on others I still maintain my ground there are good, industrious and independent ladies out there who don't need men to survive please...

3 Likes

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by MrWhaley: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
VirginDiva:
freedom to live your life as you please.
*shrugs*
It wouldn't. Neither would the world turn upside down if you decide to date women in your LEAGUE not beyond.
Enough with guys being fixated on women who rejected them because of the lady's expensive taste.
So a woman is above a man's league because she depends on another man's money?

Wow. Interesting.

1 Like

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by Deborah98(f): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
MJBOLT:
women are more independent than men in terms of money making yet they are the biggest beggers online and offline,begging for airtime,sub,t fare,2k,money to buy wig etc.abeg no come dey lie here.

unfortunately your hatred for women has blindfolded you that you can't see beyond all you listed out,I still maintain my ground that there are good, industrious and independent ladies out there who don't depend on men to survive,go hit your head on the wall undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out This Big Booty Challenge {photos} / My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 / Nigerian Men Vs Ghanaian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.