Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

She's Expensive? It's Okay. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Expensive? It's Okay. (4161 Views)

Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
VirginDiva:
tongue how do you move every woman with that mentality there? Stop side tracking.. If as a guy you decide to approach a lady ANYWHERE and she turns you down, stop whinning and get a lady who wouldn't be a financial burden to you. Why? Because it's her right to turn any man down for whatever reason she chooses, likewise men. We aren't debating whether her values are WRONG or RIGHT. This has to do with a man's response to those values.
Is comprehending so difficult?

You are the one who is not understanding... broke men will approach you, whether you like it or not. You can get used to it, or pretend that they shouldn't because you think so high of yourself (and they should be afraid of you or whatever)... but the reality is that they know exactly what type of woman you are (aka no better than them) thus they will treat you as such.
Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by denvers: 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
VirginDiva:
Your opinion...and it sucks. It's freedom to be with who ever I want. I love women and that's my sexuality...
Be grateful atleast... I'm not after men and their wallets... But I believe that those women who are have the right.
It's same right that leads them to kidnapper's den, rapist room, ritualist forest.

You are right, life is a game until you jam akpako.
Safe journey with your suddenly found ideology.
Re: She's Expensive? It's Okay. by sammyesx: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
This life if you no Wan get issues wear your shoe according to your size.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Come Mek Wi Settle This Case (photo) / Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face / I Need Advice From Mature Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.