Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) (23943 Views)

Igbo Man Is Proud Of His Wife Big Back Curve Shaking Like Generator:video / Trump Said My Breasts Was Fully Stacked - Niece / Get A Good Wife, Big Boob's & Big Ass Is Nothing- Lady Says With Unclad Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by jumia1: 7:26am On Sep 12, 2020
Every man has a choice,that is what I want everybody to know
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:52am On Sep 12, 2020
uncleck:
You sabi. Those small breasts hardly fall, they point at you always and are really attractive without bra
Exactly!

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:57am On Sep 12, 2020
hollah123:

just imagine a girl with little orange like breast with a moderate yansh.....jeez my type all day

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by HomerTimpson: 8:07am On Sep 12, 2020
PrincessB1:
say i'm so endowed too ;P
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by sofiscatedmoron: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2020
TheChameleon:
grin

Last last, na one Afonja neighbour go suck all the protein commot.

Leaving just powdered milk when Mr Spare Parts returns undecided
After hawking agbo and collecting waso at mushin abi? grin
Afonja self

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Famousgistblog: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2020
#BBNaija: I am a distraction. Leave me- Nengi tells Ozo after he was issued a second strike (video)

Read more and watch video 》》》 https://www.famousgistblog.com.ng/2020/09/bbnaija-i-am-distraction-leave-me-nengi.html?m=1

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by uncleck: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2020
Bahamas95:
Exactly!
Yea, something like this
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by thecuteone(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol I have fat ass small breasts but am not Nigerian n am shortgrin

Lol .. that would do .. now where do we go so i can check it out and confirm this your statement ? grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2020
thecuteone:

Lol .. that would do .. now where do we go so i can check it out and confirm this your statement ? grin grin grin

Lolz wat is it with Nigerians always gotta see pic or U don't believe it haha
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
This is Nigerian where everyone is mad...
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by hollah123: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol I have fat ass small breasts but am not Nigerian n am shortgrin
that's nice
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by jumia1: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
you are right my brother
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by jumia1: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
kiss
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by thecuteone(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Lolz wat is it with Nigerians always gotta see pic or U don't believe it haha
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can't blame us , it is among ways to survive in this country now .. (everybody dey wash everybody) - i believe you understand our version of english now miss .. lol grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by PrincessB1(f): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
HomerTimpson:
say i'm so endowed too ;P
Lol
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
thecuteone:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can't blame us , it is among ways to survive in this country now .. (everybody dey wash everybody) - i believe you understand our version of english now miss .. lol grin grin grin grin

grin na is it that bad over there? cheesy
Yeah most of it I understand. I'm getting the hang of it pretty quick. And I love it. The use of words in pidgin there n the context they're used in its funny cheesy
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 14, 2020
The guy is like me in that aspect; I could come down from a bus to ask a woman out if she has big yansh or big breast (especially the latter). Just like women say size does not matter, there are many men that don't like big breast. All these celebrities how many of their wives have big breast? Not many. Naturally breasts are meant for breastfeeding babies and are not meant for men. Vaseline crew over to you
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Openbusiness: 5:51am On Sep 14, 2020
No big deal. Some of us have handled bigger.
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by thecuteone(m): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2020
Missyford31:

grin na is it that bad over there? cheesy
Yeah most of it I understand. I'm getting the hang of it pretty quick. And I love it. The use of words in pidgin there n the context they're used in its funny cheesy

Lol .. don't you know snakes and monkeys swallow large sums of millions of naira in our government ? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2020
thecuteone:

Lol .. don't you know snakes and monkeys swallow large sums of millions of naira in our government ? grin grin grin grin

Haha even the jamb snake I heard of that even here in Australiagrin
Money hungry naija snakes hmmmmcheesy
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by jumia1: 6:24am On Sep 15, 2020
value you wife far or sexie,the tootoo is the main thing
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Ategberoson(m): 6:35am On Sep 15, 2020
TheChameleon:
grin
Last last, na one Afonja neighbour go suck all the protein commot.
Leaving just powdered milk when Mr Spare Parts returns undecided

you're a clown with this sad truth grin
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by 2DADDEY: 8:01am On Sep 15, 2020
Big breasts are big turn on for me sad
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Mayng01(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2020
Big breast are the worst. The loose shape in short time by sagging. & with age the get worse. Orange size breast is the best. The can stand the test of time.
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by jumia1: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Too too & breast will not kill a man
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by obontami: 6:05am On Sep 26, 2020
Both looks tacky as fucccck!
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by eduora: 6:30am On Jan 18, 2022
This young man is a member of Muhammed buhari groups
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Realnaijagist: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
tongue
Re: Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) by Realnaijagist: 5:37am On Mar 15, 2022
Wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.