Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her (5138 Views)

I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her (2) / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Les: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
just 2 out of the while girls in the world? you should ashamed bro.
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
There must be a reason why.....Either he was born stone cold or experiences had toughen him up...everyone learn in different ways.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
rottencorpse:
There's this girl at my workplace who is falling head over heels in love with me, but I'm the kind of guy that doesn't stay with a girl for more than 2 weeks. Nigerian ladies were made to be used and dumped. I'm going to lead her on and then shatter her. I'll make sure she doesn't return from where I'll leave her. I've done it to 2 girls so far, but I'll make sure hers will be the worst of them all. grin grin grin grin

Keeping Doing So But Don't Come Here Later To Complain Or Seek 4 Help When U Start Reaping What U Av Sown. D Evil Men Does Lives After Dem. U Are Ignorantly Laying A Bad Foundation Of Which U Would Sorrowfully Regret.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Dreyton36: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mystique8:
What goes around comes around. Continue angry

How fa na
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Dreyton36: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnn

Nigga don't do that shit mehnnnnnn
It's gonna ruin u mehnnnnnnn

2 Likes

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by biddostandard: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mystique8:
are you the gal
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Humans are meant to be loved ❤️ and things are meant to be used.
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Mystique8(f): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
biddostandard:
are you the gal
Lol,I cannot be the girl undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Mystique8(f): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dreyton36:

How fa na
cool

1 Like

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Mystique8(f): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Favy1235:
Mister you need to grow up and stop acting like a baby.
So after the revenge whats next?.
1 Like

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mtchew
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by mariahAngel(f): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
mosdii:

Revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting pvssy 2Pac

Where is he today?
Be aware of whose quotes inspire you.

1 Like

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Austeeenxx: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
The girl wey do you this thing really finish work. This guy can't even help himself.

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by jUeLiZ: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Deborah98:
I don't have much to tell you ....karma knows everyone's address.

no one has said it better
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by franklingud(m): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
Where this fuul come from?
Wetin be your own?

FYI we don't give a sh!t how you live your damn life.
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Op is drunk,naive and stupid..
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Muna4real(f): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
rottencorpse:
There's this girl at my workplace who is falling head over heels in love with me, but I'm the kind of guy that doesn't stay with a girl for more than 2 weeks. Nigerian ladies were made to be used and dumped. I'm going to lead her on and then shatter her. I'll make sure she doesn't return from where I'll leave her. I've done it to 2 girls so far, but I'll make sure hers will be the worst of them all. grin grin grin grin

This is the reason why babalawo's shrine is filled with papers in which the names of men are written, and then submitted by the woman they offended. Later you will start running around for deliverance. I'm sorry for you.
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Openbusiness: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mystique8:
was going around shocked Una dey share money?
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Pweetyccee(f): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
rottencorpse:

Bro, I have great respect for you cos I see your threads; that's why I'll reply you. The earlier you guys realize that Nigerian women are evil, the better for y'all.
Nigerian women are evil lol I just thank God sai u get Nigerian women for ur family

1 Like

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Dreyton36: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mystique8:
cool

You're cute , wanna relate?
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by FanOfMyself: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dreyton36:

You're cute , wanna relate?
Are you blind or something?
Just kidding grin
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by biddostandard: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mystique8:
Lol,I cannot be the girl undecided
lol y not
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Kabir5643(m): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Word!

iLegendd:
OP, I know the stage you're in. It's stage 4 called Bad Boy. This is the stage after Mr. Nice Guy reads about being an alpha male through some redpill/pua dating tips.

He jumps from a nice guy to a heartless bad boy. Just like Ozo of BBNaija will do. After he leaves the house and reads a book on dating and realizes all the mistakes he made that made Nengi to take his love of granted, he's going to hurt women just as you're doing. Ozo is going be the most heartless heartbreaker after the show.

Being a bad boy in the dating world is good, but being a revengeful one is unhealthy because your actions may come back to haunt you.

After this your revengeful bad boy stage, I know you'll grow into a good-bad guy soon, then finally to a changed man — just as it's described in the pyramid below.

Life is a stage, so I can see you're in stage 4. One day, you'll get to stage 9 (leadership).

Zoom the picture to see clearly.

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by romunu(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Be like say them don do you bad,sorry oooo
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by pretydiva(f): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
rottencorpse:

Hope you have sisters too

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Immacute: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Abeg the girl do you bad thing
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Powerfly(f): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
I always find a reason to give my life to christ. If we flee fornication.. Tell me who will open legs for this OP?
The way useless and bizzarre news are surfacing Eh.. This trumpet fit just sound like this.. I just dey mumu myself.

1 Like

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by maiquel: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Na death dey call you so, but I doubt if you go hear word. Bye in advance.
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Dreyton36: 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Are you blind or something?
Just kidding grin

Love itself is blind , so who am i not be be blind by yours
My question still stand cutie , wanna relate ?
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by prince2pac(m): 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
iLegendd:
OP, I know the stage you're in. It's stage 4 called Bad Boy. This is the stage after Mr. Nice Guy reads about being an alpha male through some redpill/pua dating tips.

He jumps from a nice guy to a heartless bad boy. Just like Ozo of BBNaija will do. After he leaves the house and reads a book on dating and realizes all the mistakes he made that made Nengi to take his love of granted, he's going to hurt women just as you're doing. Ozo is going be the most heartless heartbreaker after the show.

Being a bad boy in the dating world is good, but being a revengeful one is unhealthy because your actions may come back to haunt you.

After this your revengeful bad boy stage, I know you'll grow into a good-bad guy soon, then finally to a changed man — just as it's described in the pyramid below.

Life is a stage, so I can see you're in stage 4. One day, you'll get to stage 9 (leadership).

Zoom the picture to see clearly.

Does he really need to zoom in to see it, it's clear there bro
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by adeniyi997: 12:03am On Sep 14, 2020
Thats not right o. People of now adays you want to make some happy watch THIS to the end
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by stanliwise(m): 12:06am On Sep 14, 2020
rottencorpse:

And one day she may be same person that could hold a key to one big achievement in the future later, by then she would have been a feminist. grin grin grin grin Think think bro. Better to leave people in the best possible way you can.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life / Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX / Help!!!...my New Girlfriend Wanna Break Up With Me Cos Of Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.