Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her (5137 Views)

I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her (2) / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by stanliwise(m): 12:09am On Sep 14, 2020
iLegendd:
OP, I know the stage you're in. It's stage 4 called Bad Boy. This is the stage after Mr. Nice Guy reads about being an alpha male through some redpill/pua dating tips.

He jumps from a nice guy to a heartless bad boy. Just like Ozo of BBNaija will do. After he leaves the house and reads a book on dating and realizes all the mistakes he made that made Nengi to take his love of granted, he's going to hurt women just as you're doing. Ozo is going be the most heartless heartbreaker after the show.

Being a bad boy in the dating world is good, but being a revengeful one is unhealthy because your actions may come back to haunt you.

After this your revengeful bad boy stage, I know you'll grow into a good-bad guy soon, then finally to a changed man — just as it's described in the pyramid below.

Life is a stage, so I can see you're in stage 4. One day, you'll get to stage 9 (leadership).

Zoom the picture to see clearly.

Don't tell me you are one of the red-pill guys, but you are describing my stage of live. The bad boy who lie and manipulate ladies to a mature young man, Now I see those manipulations as unhealthy and it was only based on revenge of fear and past experiences. I wish a lot of bad guys and Ubunja red-pill shouter understand what you described here. Someday hopefully.
Respect!
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by ubunja(m): 12:35am On Sep 14, 2020
stanliwise:

Don't tell me you are one of the red-pill guys, but you are describing my stage of live. The bad boy who lie and manipulate ladies to a mature young man, Now I see those manipulations as unhealthy and it was only based on revenge of fear and past experiences. I wish a lot of bad guys and Ubunja red-pill shouter understand what you described here. Someday hopefully.
Respect!

ubunja:

I don't have time for aggrieved Ex-Red Pillers.
Stanliwise used to be one of us. But Like a dog that went back to its vomit, he has returned to his old lifestyle. He's a backslider. And is quickly becoming quite the troll of ubunja and red pill threads. ..

stanliwise:
I am a redpill troll

1 Like

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by mariahAngel(f): 12:53am On Sep 14, 2020
ubunja:

Boys will definitely eventually become their own men, and get rid of the blindfolds themselves.
You lose.

1 Like

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by lightangel65i(m): 1:07am On Sep 14, 2020
rottencorpse:
There's this girl at my workplace who is falling head over heels in love with me, but I'm the kind of guy that doesn't stay with a girl for more than 2 weeks. Nigerian ladies were made to be used and dumped. I'm going to lead her on and then shatter her. I'll make sure she doesn't return from where I'll leave her. I've done it to 2 girls so far, but I'll make sure hers will be the worst of them all. grin grin grin grin

You are interesting, if what you say is true though, i would like to watch something like this in a movie.

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by lightangel65i(m): 1:08am On Sep 14, 2020
rottencorpse:
There's this girl at my workplace who is falling head over heels in love with me, but I'm the kind of guy that doesn't stay with a girl for more than 2 weeks. Nigerian ladies were made to be used and dumped. I'm going to lead her on and then shatter her. I'll make sure she doesn't return from where I'll leave her. I've done it to 2 girls so far, but I'll make sure hers will be the worst of them all. grin grin grin grin

You are interesting, if what you say is true though, i would like to watch something like this in a movie.
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by ubunja(m): 2:37am On Sep 14, 2020
mariahAngel:

Boys will definitely eventually become their own men, and get rid of the blindfolds themselves.
You lose.
The Red Pill, masculinity and femininity will never lose.

If a dog goes back to eat its vomit then that's none of our business.

1 Like

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Dessy96: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
rottencorpse:

G shit grin grin grin
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Cowbell521: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
chiddyok:
That is how they will be making noise. I pray make you jam waka girl. Where she go carry you go, you will know that the real wages of sin is death because you won’t understand yourself for the rest of your life. Mumu. Better be careful.
Women don hurt plenty guys.... I no support this guy though

1 Like

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
Cowbell521:
Women don hurt plenty guys.... I no support this guy though
I understand, but if we keep hurting others because we’ve been hurt, we’ll keep doing stupid things in the name of revenge, and then the circle won’t end.
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2020
need a medal?
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2020
rottencorpse:

please please stop this behaviour. You're hurting the women mentally and emotionally. And apologise to those you already did this to.
Forgive whatever you have against women
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2020
rottencorpse:

Bro, I have great respect for you cos I see your threads; that's why I'll reply you. The earlier you guys realize that Nigerian women are evil, the better for y'all.
Idiot, is your mother evil?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kuda Bank The Most Worst Online Bank Ever in nigeria history / 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders / No Wife Material Girl On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.