Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl (10215 Views)

She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? / How I Dump My Boyfriend Because Of Small D**k — Nigerian Lady Revealed / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by benzion72(m): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
Are you with her because of her cooking skills?African men mentality,you can teach her or she engage in a catering school.Rubbish post

So weting go come make him be with her?
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Warlord2014(m): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Realcash224:
Man show off pot of jollof his girlfriend cooked wink cheesy
Uncle teach her how to cook na....
Is it the only thing she can't do?? Or there are many more....

Make we hear word abegi.
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by humilitypays(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
Silentgroper:
sister rozz. I hope ur meals always taste sweet jxt like ur nyash
Hahahaha, have you tasted the something already shocked grin grin

Nothing weh Tinubu no go see under Buhari's boxers cheesy cheesy
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Silentgroper:
sister rozz. I hope ur meals always taste sweet jxt like ur nyash
And you believe her to be the one
No fall for this people cool
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by nnaemekaisaac21: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
Are you with her because of her cooking skills?African men mentality,you can teach her or she engage in a catering school.Rubbish post
She supposed to Know how to cook
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by nnaemekaisaac21: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
benzion72:

So weting go come make him be with her?
ask am Oo
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Gbest90(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
BornSnner9:
Mongolia rice soup.. it's very healthy and can boost any relationship.. just go buy bread and sugar cane top am
Nairaland wee nor kee me

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by ImaIma1(f): 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Seems like he took a picture of the process and not the completely cooked jollof.
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Bennysam: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=Zzor post=93877770]Are you with her because of her cooking skills?African men mentality,you can teach her or she engage in a catering school.Rubbish post [/quote
You're something else , is that how stupid you're?
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
What's the rant all about? If she can't cook, can't you cook? A crime if you cook?
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by kingPhidel(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
Brethren! This is one of the methods we use in making rice and is called PEPPER SOUP RICE. But at that age she cant cook normal jollof rice. It means she was busy doing extracool. Anyways! Dump her cos no matter angry u are, once u remember there's food at home that taste good u'll be relief
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
Fakeass
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Madibah:

This girl no gets sense walahi.. Your stupidity is beyond comprehension.. Award winning idiot
That Zzor girl don't have sense
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by lifenija: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
my friend shut up
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by larryking540: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:

me I don't understand you ladies o,

if a man is lazy ,u will be the first to dump his ass right,

if a man sleeps all day ,u will still dump him
if a man isnt good in bedmatice ,u will look for another excuse and still dump him .......if he isn't loving,or romantic,u will still dump him and move to the next target

but a grown up lady who can't cook ,at 25 years of age ,what u can say is the dude should send her to a catering sch ,,,,

now my question to u is ,what has she been doing from 13years of age ,till date
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by LKTJ123(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
you must be daft is that how your parents thought you?
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by larryking540: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
saaphiere:
What's the rant all about? If she can't cook, can't you cook? A crime if you cook?
but no body taught her how to fuvk?
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by MJBOLT: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
BornSnner9:
Mongolia rice soup.. it's very healthy and can boost any relationship.. just go buy bread and sugar cane top am

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Jack005(m): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
miminkem:
you really funny youno, why dont you enroll her in a catering school or teach her how to cook.(dat is if you know how to cook). Are we girls to kill ourself for you guys before you will apreciate if she lacks manner you will complain. No woman is perfect just find one and mode her to your taste. I rest my case.
mould or mode?
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Anny505(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
KidDarkness:

Dude calm down. Zzor just gave her opinion just as everyone else. Though she may be kinda hard most times but if you get to understand her, you would just smile at her every comments because you would always expect it

Keep simping around, hope you get to sniff her dirty pant one day

1 Like

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by silibaba: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:

why she no learn from her mama.

catering school ko, training school ni.

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by bukatyne(f): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
DaInferno:
bukatyne pls come

Bad cooking is not enough to end a relationship If she is willing to learn and/or has other redeeming qualities.

We must be ready to invest in our partners to our taste.

No one comes factory fitted.

If they are not willing to change/unteachable and you can't cope, bail.
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Silentgroper(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

And you believe her to be the one
No fall for this people cool
. Definitely not. I know i'm doing. Thanks 4 d look out
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Silentgroper(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
saaphiere:
. Would you take up boify's bill 4 jxt a week?
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by chyket(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
With so many cooking lessons in youtube currently,iany serious minded lady should ordinarily do better than this.Most Men will show understanding when efforts at improving cooking skills is noticed.
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Silentgroper(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
i don't reason like most of you do,i will rather tell my brother to engage her in a cathering school to learn and not to dump her if she has other good qualities,i don't condemn or write people off so easily,not my ways .But the man can cook too if he's good at it,heaven will not fall
."i dont condemn or write people off easily bt yet i wonder if the broke guys u condem nd write are nt part of the people. Only if the "people" u're referring to are nt humans.
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by BrainzMan(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
Daimmnn,,,, that azz tho...
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Silentgroper(m): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Madibah:

Guy leave that girl o..
Na my babe b dat o
Huh! Wife wey i put 4 house naim b ur babe.fati2001 Come u have some explaining to do
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by LikeAking: 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
Darkseid:
undecided undecided

Give him da red pill.
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by muller101(m): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
Old age is affecting this one.
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Kingnelson9: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
2moro she wil complain that men are wicked
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? / Married Men With Pot Bellies / Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.