Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl (10218 Views)

She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? / How I Dump My Boyfriend Because Of Small D**k — Nigerian Lady Revealed / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
This is called CANAL JOLLOF RICE. Any attempt to consume this, toilet will be your second home.
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Alexaonfleek: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
... Hmmm. Before you dump her,make sure you are not from Ghana.

I heard they are planning to put up a law that husband's must not fail to eat whatever their wife's or girlfriends cook.

Na 2 yrs jail term o. Lol.
lol is this for real or you're just trolling shocked
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by KidDarkness(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
... Hmmm. Before you dump her,make sure you are not from Ghana.

I heard they are planning to put up a law that husband's must not fail to eat whatever their wife's or girlfriends cook.

Na 2 yrs jail term o. Lol.
Some people would rather go to jail just to eat jail food than their partner's food. Which is so sad
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
lol is this for real or you're just trolling shocked
.... For real o.
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Alexaonfleek: 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.... For real o.
If that is the case, i will relocate to Ghana and marry a Ghanaian so that I can give him watery eba with peace of mind

Phew!!!! cheesy
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by deltateam: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
not enough reason to dump,that what I'm trying to say

Don't get it twisted. It is. If not for una feminism, which African woman will wish for marriage without knowing how to cook?

Abi na shawmer una go use do breakfast?
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by IamPlato(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Bro wetin Do The Food Na. Your Babe Prepared Pepper Soup jollof Rice, its A Delicacy men Out There Are Looking For, AM I Speaking Your Mind @Uyaiincomparabl
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Olami7777: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
Is she from Togo?
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by TheCork(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
AbakalikiBoy:

Aunty, lets be honest. Will you accept a sister-in-law wey no sabi cook at the age of above 20years make she dey your brother house dey go catering school?

angry
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by TheCork(m): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
AbakalikiBoy:

Aunty, lets be honest. Will you accept a sister-in-law wey no sabi cook at the age of above 20years make she dey your brother house dey go catering school?

Bro, was the deal between u & Zzor? . R u fokin her or u juss friend? smiley
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Kingluqman(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
All am seeing is swimming rice grin
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by DaddyRochie1642: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
BornSnner9:
Mongolia rice soup.. it's very healthy and can boost any relationship.. just go buy bread and sugar cane top am

grin grin
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Darkseid(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
KidDarkness:

Simp, simp, simp.... A word you just heard recently. Pretty sure you can't spell the full word without checking your dictionary. I only simp on sundays, so are you happy now?
Yeah I'm happy now, it made my empty stomach full tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by AbakalikiBoy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
TheCork:

Bro, was the deal between u & Zzor? . R u fokin her or u juss friend? smiley
Lmao.
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by DaInferno(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
Are you with her because of her cooking skills?African men mentality,you can teach her or she engage in a catering school.Rubbish post
bukatyne pls come
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by KidDarkness(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Darkseid:
Yeah I'm happy now, it made my empty stomach full tongue tongue
grin Glad I could be of help
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by stanliwise(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Realcash224:
Man show off pot of jollof his girlfriend cooked wink cheesy
This is a stupid thing. Why not just quit instead of coming online. The girl don’t know how to cook and the man is a social media kid. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Saintmary(f): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
I'm actually looking at the quality of your pot
undecided

1 Like

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
Saintmary:
I'm actually looking at the quality of your pot
undecided
lol
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Pipsslow: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
Forex training course for newbies and experienced forex traders going on. Course includes forex education, indicators and their uses, tested and proven forex strategies. If interested join the group link: https:///DAchpRfOt8iBxVqVOqvgLK or message via WhatsApp this number +234 8142811099. We also provide paid forex signals and mentorship.
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
Are you with her because of her cooking skills?African men mentality,you can teach her or she engage in a catering school.Rubbish post
Your type na hypocrite, same you that typed this, will still insult the lady and encourage your brother to dump the lady he might want to get married to, if she can't cook good food for your brother.
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Miniso:
Your type na hypocrite, same you that typed this, will still insult the lady and encourage your brother to dump the lady he might want to get married to, if she can't cook good food for your brother.
i don't reason like most of you do,i will rather tell my brother to engage her in a cathering school to learn and not to dump her if she has other good qualities,i don't condemn or write people off so easily,not my ways .But the man can cook too if he's good at it,heaven will not fall
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kingluqman:
All am seeing is swimming rice grin
More like drowning rice. grin

This is why I'm marrying Chef Pocohantas next Saturday, I can't cum and go and kee maisef with concoction like that. grin
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by lascos912(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
this one is waterllof
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
i don't reason like most of you do,i will rather tell my brother to engage her in a cathering school to learn and not to dump her if she has other good qualities.But the man can cook too if he's good at it,heaven will not fall
it's good to hear this from a lady, that's if you mean it, cuz you ladies are worst than men honestly..

2 Likes

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by chinyerefrank444(f): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
AbakalikiBoy:

maybe you've not found love. if he loves her he won't even bring her bad cooking to public. sometimes if I prepared a bad food, my boyfriend (now husband) will tell his friends he cooked the food when they came visiting.
nobody is all-round perfect. she can be good in some area n bad in others, if you like those good areas, go ahead. What's there in putting her in catering school if you want to marry her or you're married? is it not for your own benefit?

1 Like

Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by AbakalikiBoy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
chinyerefrank444:

maybe you've not found love. if he loves her he won't even bring her bad cooking to public. sometimes if I prepared a bad food, my boyfriend (now husband) will tell his friends he cooked the food when they came visiting.
nobody is all-round perfect. she can be good in some area n bad in others, if you like those good areas, go ahead. What's there in putting her in catering school if you want to marry her or you're married? is it not for your own benefit?
Enrolling her in a catering school is not bad. Don't get me wrong. All these depends on the guy's priorities.
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by fuckaholic25(f): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
e be what?
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by asanwafo: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
And u call urself a human being?
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by AbakalikiBoy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
i don't reason like most of you do,i will rather tell my brother to engage her in a cathering school to learn and not to dump her if she has other good qualities,i don't condemn or write people off so easily,not my ways .But the man can cook too if he's good at it,heaven will not fall
@Zzor can I give you a call? Just a one-time call and thats it.
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by miminkem(f): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
just passing oooh.
Re: If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl by miminkem(f): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
you really funny youno, why dont you enroll her in a catering school or teach her how to cook.(dat is if you know how to cook). Are we girls to kill ourself for you guys before you will apreciate if she lacks manner you will complain. No woman is perfect just find one and mode her to your taste. I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) / Decker / Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.