Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) (84488 Views)

Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo / Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by VEXT: 7:11am On Sep 14, 2020
Joker09:

True tho, including pastors.
Including your father too.. Abi pastor steal your bae

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2020
Which kind high paying roles, na who sabi way sabi book o
Ayemileto:
She must have acted well. cool

I just wish Nollywood actors will start getting high paying roles like the actresses. grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Wahab870: 7:27am On Sep 14, 2020
Nice keep it up smileyNice keep it up
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by mimicherry: 7:29am On Sep 14, 2020
anonimi:

It is rather a result of Nigerian (black) men's crazy obsession with sex that allows that.
Why pay for sex when she will also enjoy it?
Is it like this for American and European male actors?
Why pay for sex instead of investing in your family & community schools, hospitals, scientific research, youth recreational activities etc?
Are we blacks not so fcvked up with our weird thinking, yet we expect the good things that oyinbos work for
so only black men pay for sex?

Ignorance is bliss

But why the matter dey pain you like this sef?
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by anonimi: 7:33am On Sep 14, 2020
mimicherry:
so only black men pay for sex?
Ignorance is bliss
But why the matter dey pain you like this sef?

Where did you get the ONLY from, please

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Hypnotise: 7:45am On Sep 14, 2020
I've seen her live. Damm she looks so fine

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Jaqenhghar: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2020
holuwajobar:
bro, Have sense of Humor na
Sorry Sir. My bad grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Czarugo007: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

Honestly o!!! How can they be acting more top roles, doing more movies, yet trekking all over Lagos??! While C-list actresses who barely get cameos are unveiling jeeps like indomie.

Those guys are not 'acting' well at all!!!
may be sugar mummies are not paying well.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:16am On Sep 14, 2020
Jman06:
While the male actors don't even have money to pay their medical bills.

If making money in the movie industry was by acting talents, men like Sam Dede, Hanks Anuku, Saint Obi etc would have been multimillionaires by now, but we know how e be for the industry.

This life no just balance

Don't mind them, they will sell thier pussy to he highest bidder in Aso rock and come and give testimony on how Hardwork and determination got them multi million naira machines.

Go feed that news to the gullible ones, I am not one of them.

I can say it categorically, anyday and anytime...No woman made it without a man's money.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:20am On Sep 14, 2020
Joker09:

Don't let me lie to you, Nigerian men are the cause of all what these ladies have become today, they spoil them with money for nothing, just for pleasure they're both enjoying, hence the entitlements. Nigerian women are cunning and smarter, they don't joke with their monies at all, no matter how handsome or well built u are, most of them won't part away with their money to u. These beta men have caused a lot of damage and all ladies see it as their birthrights to collect money from guys now. Say hi to them, that means u automatically owe them, the despise broke guys with passion coz most of these men into shady and illicit businesses have spoilt them, the drug dealers, politicians, fake pastors, fraudsters are the cause of what these ladies have become. Some of these actresses had to breakup with their husbands which are co actors after using their sperms to get a kid, coz they can't satisfy their material needs and greed for money, they rather hoe around with the big gods. Men play a huge role in what women have become today, they have opened their eyes to lavishness and luxurious lifestyles, ladies see all that as norm now, you're considered weak and unattractive if u can't meet up to that high standard as a man. We men just need to do better and control our lusts, ladies use everything against us.

You have spoken well, Nigerian women are entitled to the teeth.

Now a fan of the MGTOW community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2020
Zzor:
Truly,men hates to see successful women,see comments hmm

Your definition of success is acquiring cars and houses through 'underground pink lips' then come display it on Instagram ?

I'd rather remain unsuccessful then.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2020
humilitypays:
Not only politicians oh, drug guys, wire wire guys abroad like Hushpuppi and co......even FOREX guys and in fact all men, including foreign expatriates working with your international oil companies; those guys pay in gold currency to Naija ladies shocked shocked

Beautiful ladies with media exposure enjoy a lot of male favours and wealth.....Aliko Dangote and all the rich bank MDs and company CEOs na all badass coded fvckers, most times they carry 2 by 2 or 3, if you know you know cheesy cheesy

Na all these things de make men live long, na all these things de make men relax small......make money, enjoy fine ladies from around the world brother, life is good, na who no like enjoyment cool

lol, bad guy.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2020
Lastmankc:
The female keep getting richer while there male counterpart live from hand to mouth

As in ehn, the mathematics no get solution at all. How do we explain it ?

Tomorrow now, she got launch skincare line, hair products and real estate company...

But hanks anuku no fit pay for therapy.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Joker09(m): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2020
VEXT:

Including your father too.. Abi pastor steal your bae

So pained grin. A thief pastor spotted.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Lastmankc(m): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2020
ecomalchemist:

As in ehn, the mathematics no get solution at all. How do we explain it ?

Tomorrow now, she got launch skincare line, hair products and real estate company...

But hanks anuku no fit pay for therapy.
They have a big god
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Teena18(f): 9:30am On Sep 14, 2020
obonujoker:

Lol..... Can she get this Jeep through her movie roles?

We can't say.....but it's unfair to just conclude like that
She has been in the movie industry for a while and probably she's from a wealthy background, we can't say
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Teena18(f): 9:32am On Sep 14, 2020
ufotty2001:

We men all know their major sources of income... U don't need to tell us

I hear ALL KNOWING, pele.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Numero9: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2020
saaphiere:
Even in this pandemic some people still have a reason to smile. God you are so good.

What about the others that have no reason to smile?
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by jasa1000(f): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2020
MJBOLT:
see this useless piece of sh1t,ugly duckling.

bastard e pain you come beat me I dey my ghetto. Oloshi
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by MJBOLT: 9:59am On Sep 14, 2020
fvck off my mentions,you this deformed dracula.

jasa1000:
bastard e pain you come beat me I dey my ghetto. Oloshi
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by jasa1000(f): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2020
MJBOLT:
fvck off my mentions,you this deformed dracula.

lol have you seen Dracula �‍♂️ before omo ode, cause if you do you won’t be alive to tell it.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by MJBOLT: 10:07am On Sep 14, 2020
your picture is enough for me to know,you are a deformed dracula,an ugly and useless piece of sh1t whose existence is an abomination to the world,bastard son of a wh.ore.

jasa1000:
lol have you seen Dracula �‍♂️ before omo ode, cause if you do you won’t be alive to tell it.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by jasa1000(f): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2020
MJBOLT:
your picture is enough for me to know,you are a deformed dracula,an ugly and useless piece of sh1t whose existence is an abomination to the world,bastard son of a wh.ore.

smh what a waste of sperm. Instead of been flushed away, they thought you will be a useful son but you are just a complete waste of sperm. Born by mistake

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by jasa1000(f): 10:29am On Sep 14, 2020
MJBOLT:

weeree omo weeree
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by MJBOLT: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2020
you got pained that's why you mentioned me twice even your last 6 posts on this forum is on my mentions.i'm sure you have sleepless nights when you see me.we all know where you inherited your ugliness,stupidity and misery from,your parents are a perfect example of 2 wrongs dont make a right.

The fool wants to stalk me grin

jasa1000:
omo ale, retard, e still dey pain you, I’m sure say na mad man fvck your mother’s pvssy.
That’s why you are insane and unstable

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by jasa1000(f): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2020
MJBOLT:
you got pained that's why you mentioned me twice even your last 6 posts on this forum is on my mentions.i'm sure you have sleepless nights when you see me.we all know where you inherited your ugliness,stupidity and misery from,your parents are a perfect example of 2 wrongs dont make a right.

chai na now I know say you be conform insane pizz of shiit. Mehn you need a good life cause you are not in one at all
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by jasa1000(f): 10:34am On Sep 14, 2020
MJBOLT:

The fool wants to stalk me grin

worthless trash �
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by MJBOLT: 10:35am On Sep 14, 2020
look who is talking about good life,have you given yourself a good life grin even church rats live better than you.

jasa1000:
chai na now I know say you be conform insane pizz of shiit. Mehn you need a good life cause you are not in one at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast / The Busty Lady That Caused Stir In Ikeja In New Pictures / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.