Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) (84452 Views)

Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo / Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by mployer(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
wisdomkid:

That is the difference between a poor man (mentally weak) and rich man (Mentally strong)
There's what we call investment sir.
Because you don't know, don't mean others will not.

Go sidon. Which investment?

All the movies she has acted in her life so far cannot pay for that car.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by TeemahBeddings0: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
My type of car.

I am smallish in stature. My first car lasan, people would be turning heads to look at the owner in Sha Allah

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Preetti(f): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
situationreport:

popular movies indeed

what made it popular?

I don't know her, and I can categorically tell you she's not popular and novice in the Nigeria movie industry
You're obviously the only one on this thread that doesn't know her, anyway google is your friend.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by harjimoney(m): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
lady's should crop their face when sending nude pix.. weldone aunty.. i dont need much explanation

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Teena18(f): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
situationreport:

popular movies indeed

what made it popular?

I don't know her, and I can categorically tell you she's not popular and novice in the Nigeria movie industry

You don't know her doesn't mean she's not popular, it only means you need to update yourself.
Tinsel is an award winning show and a classic on African Magic (just that now it's overflogged)
Merry men was in cinemas for months and Merry men 2 is on Netflix, stop displaying your ignorance

8 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Codes151(m): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
So this is news

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
ednut1:
Chris was broke. Could not keep up with her baby girl life. Chris cant buy her this car

Wow. Na wa ohh. Thought the babe loved him.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by bizhop01: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nollywood always paid woman in dollars while male colleagues received their pay in naira.

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by ednut1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Wow. Na wa ohh. Thought the babe loved him.
love without money is useless na. Abi no be one sugar daddy buy am this car lol. No such thing as love bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Ezmans: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
saaphiere:
Even in this pandemic some people still have a reason to smile. God you are so good.
ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Preetti(f): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
ufotty2001:

Really those 2 movies bought her that car...
And where did I type that ? 2001

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by ufotty2001: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
I petty some girls that are giving out their virgin.ity just with one indomie and one egg... This life no balance..

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Preetti(f): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Teena18:

You don't know her doesn't mean she's not popular, it only means you need to update yourself.
Merry men was in cinemas for months and Merry men 2 is on Netflix, stop displaying your ignorance
Abi , don't mind him

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by obonujoker(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
wisdomkid:

That is the difference between a poor man (mentally weak) and rich man (Mentally strong)
There's what we call investment sir.
Because you don't know, don't mean others will not.

What investmenr??

Banking?
Real estate?
Oil and gas etc??

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Teena18(f): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Codes151:
So this is news

Lol, yes naa
Entertainment news

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by ayoolaslim: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
light099:
Congratulations. Enjoyment is good after labour, especially when you know all you passed through to get the dough.

Gone are the years when just Yahoo messenger would do the magic and make you blow as a Gboy. Now it's upgraded to yahoo-plus coupled with several tools, formats and you might still end up frustrated after eating stale shiit with Agege bread.
Same thing with the Olosho business hub in the movie industry. We all know the name 'actress' is just a facade. The real meaning of the word actress is no longer hidden. But since there's a lot of competition lately to hustle for big gods, many of these actresses have upgraded their games to olosho-plus. Once they glue big god, he must bleed some heavy cash.

It's a hard life if you're in the movie industry without pink lips inbetween your legs.

This one loud oO
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by obonujoker(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Teena18:
People are bound to hate on people's successes especially when they know they can't get there.....
Instead of them to be happy and congratulate her
This life get as e be.

Congratulate what??

We only congratulate true sources of wealth... From her profile, she's an actress

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by CzarChris(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
This lady has always been my crush from the first day I watched her on tinsel.

This is beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by ArcGibson(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ìdí loshe grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by ufotty2001: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Preetti:
And where did I type that ? 2001
We are yet to see actors buy a single car and a house... I feel sorry for some girls that sale out their virgin.ity with just 1 indomie and 1 egg while others are using it to buy cars and build houses.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by obonujoker(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Teena18:

Tinsel is an award winning show and a classic on African Magic (just that now it's overflogged)

Was she the lead actress in merry men embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by DMerciful(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
How come its majorly the actresses that are prospering? Are there politicians connection in these?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by sharpwriter(m): 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ayam buying this one for my Zzor wink
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
ednut1:
love without money is useless na. Abi no be one sugar daddy buy am this car lol. No such thing as love bro

Omo, I just tire.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Ogbuu101: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
But how Chris go leave this kind babe? This girl too hot abeg
If Chris no leave ,she for no get freedom to 'hustle' for that Range.
Their separation is actually a blessing to her.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Burgerlomo: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Congratulations cool
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by uvie66: 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
LedRock:
200,000 per movie don generate to one Range Rover cheesy
I weakooo
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by anonimi: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
saaphiere:
Even in this pandemic some people still have a reason to smile. God you are so good.

Small girl with big god na ni.
Her nude pictures advice is yielding results already wink
I hope that the Lagos tax authorities are taking note, to review her filed income tax returns accordingly.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967307_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

[img]http://fatchicksings.files./2013/04/deathandtaxes.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10074886_screenshot20190821095447_jpeg0b2f5680f74c4f86b65c29c750afa2f8

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
sharpwriter:
Ayam buying this one for my Zzor wink
Where will a writer get that kind of money,you writers are not appreciated here
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Jman06(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
While the male actors don't even have money to pay their medical bills.

If making money in the movie industry was by acting talents, men like Sam Dede, Hanks Anuku, Saint Obi etc would have been multimillionaires by now, but we know how e be for the industry.

This life no just balance

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Busty Lady That Caused Stir In Ikeja In New Pictures / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.