Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) (84514 Views)

Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo / Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Joker09(m): 12:50am On Sep 14, 2020
humilitypays:
Not only politicians oh, drug guys, wire wire guys abroad like Hushpuppi and co......even FOREX guys and in fact all men, including foreign expatriates working with your international oil companies; those guys pay in gold currency to Naija ladies shocked shocked

Beautiful ladies with media exposure enjoy a lot of male favours and wealth.....Aliko Dangote and all the rich bank MDs and company CEOs na all badass coded fvckers, most times they carry 2 by 2 or 3, if you know you know cheesy cheesy

Na all these things de make men live long, na all these things de make men relax small......make money, enjoy fine ladies from around the world brother, life is good, na who no like enjoyment cool

True tho, including pastors.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by vickydevoka(m): 1:06am On Sep 14, 2020
ufotty2001:
I petty some girls that are giving out their virgin.ity just with one indomie and one egg... This life no balance..
Wat happens if she fùcks without collecting anything. Will she die? Must a lady masturbate if she's feeling honey. Dats y most gals dis days finger themselves instead a guy will chop dem without giving Dem money.
I will also advise every young man trying to grow to stop following ladies n employ de services of masturbation wic will save time, money n energy

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by MJBOLT: 1:11am On Sep 14, 2020
see this useless piece of sh1t,ugly duckling.
jasa1000:
ask your ancestors
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Joker09(m): 1:21am On Sep 14, 2020
vickydevoka:

Wat happens if she fùcks without collecting anything. Will she die? Must a lady masturbate if she's feeling honey. Dats y most gals dis days finger themselves instead a guy will chop dem without giving Dem money.
I will also advise every young man trying to grow to stop following ladies n employ de services of masturbation wic will save time, money n energy

Don't let me lie to you, Nigerian men are the cause of all what these ladies have become today, they spoil them with money for nothing, just for pleasure they're both enjoying, hence the entitlements. Nigerian women are cunning and smarter, they don't joke with their monies at all, no matter how handsome or well built u are, most of them won't part away with their money to u. These beta men have caused a lot of damage and all ladies see it as their birthrights to collect money from guys now. Say hi to them, that means u automatically owe them, they despise broke guys with passion coz most of these men into shady and illicit businesses have spoilt them, the drug dealers, politicians, fake pastors, fraudsters are the cause of what these ladies have become. Some of these actresses had to breakup with their husbands which are co actors after using their sperms to get a kid, coz they can't satisfy their material needs and greed for money, they rather hoe around with the big gods. Men play a huge role in what women have become today, they have opened their eyes to lavishness and luxurious lifestyles, ladies see all that as norm now, you're considered weak and unattractive if u can't meet up to that high standard as a man. We men just need to do better and control our lusts, ladies use everything against us.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by vickydevoka(m): 1:28am On Sep 14, 2020
Joker09:

Don't let me lie to you, Nigerian men are the cause of all what these ladies have become today, they spoil them with money for nothing, just for pleasure they're both enjoying, hence the entitlements. Nigerian women are cunning and smarter, they don't joke with their monies at all, no matter how handsome or well built u are, most of them won't part away with their money to u. These beta men have caused a lot of damage and all ladies see it as their birthright to collect money from guys now. Say hi to them, that means u automatically owe them, the despise broke guys with passion coz most of these men into shady and illicit businesses have spoilt them, the drug dealers, politicians, fake pastors, fraudsters are the cause of what these ladies have become. Some of these actresses had to breakup with there husbands which are co actors after using their sperms to get a kid, coz they can't satisfy their material needs and greed for money, they rather hoe around with the big gods. Men play a huge role in what women have become today, they have opened their eyes to lavishness and luxurious lifestyles. We men just need to do better and control our lusts, ladies use everything against us.
You have just said it all

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Chimeluv(f): 1:32am On Sep 14, 2020
Congrats to her smiley
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Jabarzee(m): 1:32am On Sep 14, 2020
Puccy wins yet again
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Mkayfrenzy(m): 1:57am On Sep 14, 2020
kitten don pay
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by prophetfire: 2:02am On Sep 14, 2020
LedRock:
200,000 per movie don generate to one Range Rover cheesy
. Why are their male counterparts not buying range Rovers like the ladies? And they are always divorcing up and down. I think the divorce is to enable them concentrate on the Olosho business.

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by jaxxy(m): 2:19am On Sep 14, 2020
Imagine the kind of advice she was giving? Am I supposed to be impressed

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 14, 2020
Joker09:

Yes, politicians and pastors f.uck them and spend on them.
yea some pastors too cheesy
spending all their followers hard earned money to put as seeds on slayqueens cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by anonimi: 2:34am On Sep 14, 2020
Joker09:
True tho, including pastors.

Apostle Suleiman tinz.
Can I add Chris Oyakhilome? wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by anonimi: 2:38am On Sep 14, 2020
Joker09:
Don't let me lie to you, Nigerian men are the cause of all what these ladies have become today, they spoil them with money for nothing, just for pleasure they're both enjoying, hence the entitlements. Nigerian women are cunning and smarter, they don't joke with their monies at all, no matter how handsome or well built u are, most of them won't part away with their money to u. These beta men have caused a lot of damage and all ladies see it as their birthrights to collect money from guys now. Say hi to them, that means u automatically owe them, the despise broke guys with passion coz most of these men into shady and illicit businesses have spoilt them, the drug dealers, politicians, fake pastors, fraudsters are the cause of what these ladies have become. Some of these actresses had to breakup with their husbands which are co actors after using their sperms to get a kid, coz they can't satisfy their material needs and greed for money, they rather hoe around with the big gods. Men play a huge role in what women have become today, they have opened their eyes to lavishness and luxurious lifestyles, ladies see all that as norm now, you're considered weak and unattractive if u can't meet up to that high standard as a man. We men just need to do better and control our lusts, ladies use everything against us.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3312536_bestcomment_pngb2ec90533d9845da22279f617696ee5f

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by anonimi: 2:39am On Sep 14, 2020
Jabarzee:
Puccy wins yet again

......................because the deek is too dense and foolish

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by anonimi: 2:41am On Sep 14, 2020
lefulefu:
yea some pastors too cheesy
spending all their followers hard earned money to put as seeds on slayqueens cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10555544_img20191112182332892_jpeg46915e9cc9e9665db97df935f1e418e5

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Joker09(m): 2:44am On Sep 14, 2020
anonimi:

Apostle Suleiman tinz.
Can I add Chris Oyakhilome? wink

Yes o lol grin

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by anonimi: 2:48am On Sep 14, 2020
Jman06:
While the male actors don't even have money to pay their medical bills.
If making money in the movie industry was by acting talents, men like Sam Dede, Hanks Anuku, Saint Obi etc would have been multimillionaires by now, but we know how e be for the industry.
This life no just balance

It is rather a result of Nigerian (black) men's crazy obsession with sex that allows that.
Why pay for sex when she will also enjoy it?
Is it like this for American and European male actors?
Why pay for sex instead of investing in your family & community schools, hospitals, scientific research, youth recreational activities etc?
Are we blacks not so fcvked up with our weird thinking, yet we expect the good things that oyinbos work for

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:13am On Sep 14, 2020
LedRock:

Husband type that STOPS every positive career of his wife until she's useless, then leave her with children in chronic poverty.

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by ericangel01(m): 3:18am On Sep 14, 2020
the nairaland king. I am going to wear my aso ebi to ep her celebrate the range. I like range rover die. god na my turn to buy range o
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by tonididdy(m): 4:29am On Sep 14, 2020
MJBOLT:
range rover what is that?dont tell me it's a velar.
It's not a velar, rather an autobiography... Still a lovely beast tho
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by juman(m): 5:13am On Sep 14, 2020
They borrow cars to snap pictures.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by obonujoker(m): 5:36am On Sep 14, 2020
Teena18:

My dear, she was in the movie
She was Ramsey's fiancee and later wife

Lol..... Can she get this Jeep through her movie roles?
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by madjune(m): 5:44am On Sep 14, 2020
Men worship hustle.

Women worship cars.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by SenecaTheYonger: 5:53am On Sep 14, 2020
ojialo:
he meant her Toto has been totoed by a Totoer and the totoye found out and totoed her out of his house
cheesy grin grin grin

Do you know she cheated for a fact?

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Adakintroy: 6:25am On Sep 14, 2020
LedRock:

How much doctors de earn lol.

200 per movie may be for A" list Nigeria standard.

I no know this one, so I doubt if she reach 'o" list. Which is 30k.

Women no go kill us abeg.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Emmasnoop(m): 6:30am On Sep 14, 2020
Na your pussy go suffer am
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 14, 2020
Ayemileto:
She must have acted well. cool

I just wish Nollywood actors will start getting high paying roles like the actresses. grin
she's an investor. Come on . Open your eyes
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Awoo88: 7:01am On Sep 14, 2020
This girl get one "big god" wen dey foot her bills. In fact e go pass one big god. No wonder her and her husband no fit stay. The former husband na gigolo and she get her own for body
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by bigiyaro(m): 7:03am On Sep 14, 2020
While the male veterans are sick or homeless and in need of one assistance or another, the female veterans are no where to be found or have become clerics, the young and up coming male ones are just quite, while the female 'actresses' especially under 35 ones are acquiring what the veterans can't in their whole career.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Bellotelli: 7:06am On Sep 14, 2020
Ayemileto:
She must have acted well. cool

I just wish Nollywood actors will start getting high paying roles like the actresses. grin
Savagery grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / The Busty Lady That Caused Stir In Ikeja In New Pictures / Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.