Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) (84508 Views)

Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo / Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by vislabraye(m): 10:40am On Sep 14, 2020
Ayemileto:
She must have acted well. cool

I just wish Nollywood actors will start getting high paying roles like the actresses. grin

I wonder Oh !!!
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by jasa1000(f): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2020
MJBOLT:
look who is talking about good life,have you given yourself a good life grin even church rats live better than you.

no wonder, you just they wake up that’s why you they talk rubbish. Get a brain get a life
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by funnix: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
paulolee:
chaai...actresses dey buy new expensive whips for this harsh economy and the men jus de observe, dey comment and keep tapping into the actresses "grace"...
Congrats oo

The males are busy chasing everything in skirt frolicking with their monies. So how do you expect them to save wisely and use it for something tangible?
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by gforce5: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2020
I will say this once, I cannot verify the source of income of most of these "actresses". Nollywood doesn't pay well for them to have the lifestyle they are living. This chick was not even one of the main headliners in the merry men franchise so how can she afford that car? Ramsey Noah, AY, Falz and Jim Iyke were the main cast and most of their income isn't from acting. How many films has this chick been casted as the lead character? This is not hating but a reflection on what is going on in the industry. The only actresses I can vouch for are Adesua, Beverly Naya, Toni Tones, Zainab Balogun and Somkele. These chicks are foreign educated and make their money from international revenue. They know that their reputation is at stake if they are caught having an affair with a politician. Ramsey Noah has been around since the 90s and it's only now that he's making money. Let that sink in.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Positiveme2020: 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
harjimoney:
lady's should crop their face when sending nude pix.. weldone aunty.. i dont need much explanation

Most people congratulating her did not read that part of the story. If they did they should know better.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by bejeria101(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
LedRock:
200,000 per movie don generate to one Range Rover cheesy

Na so one stand in front of g wagon and said she is thanking God for blessing her with a Brabus, i replied her, your ancestors cannot afford it, one mumu came at me,do you know of her father is rich, i replied her father's ancestors still cannot afford it.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by dammywapes(m): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
pple ehn , sure ino know this babe but shey kna acting dey pay much like this dem say she invest , invest how much to buy this well make i keep lipsrsealed one thing b say f person dey do well pple no dey care hw u get d money bt wen kasala burst Ehn u knw what’s up
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by bakila: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
sharpwriter:
Ayam buying this one for my Zzor wink
I see what you saw.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by showafrica(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
LedRock:
200,000 per movie don generate to one Range Rover cheesy

Trust vagina people at ur own peril
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by zudozz: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
Geh wey know wetin she want 4 this life..
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Preetti(f): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
luminouz:

And got what for her roles? 10M? Naaah

I dont know what else she does but those two roles won't buy her that range rover sis.

You clearly saw I was replying to something else entirely,
I give zero fūcks about how she got her range.
I was replying to her being "unknown"

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2020
horpeyemmi66:
grin grin We Sabi
Bad belle � grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by wayne4loan: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hismasterpiece:

Me I don't believe what all these people are saying about the lady sleeping around and all.. I believe she has other gigs beside her acting engagements and her savings plus investments..

Who knows.. She might be paying for the car installmentally or even got a loan for the car..

I don't know why some people like to think bad about other people.. Just cuz one person did/does it doesn't mean others do so as well..
u mean other gigs like blowjjob, doggy and rimming her father's age mate angry
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
wayne4loan:
u mean other gigs like blowjjob, doggy and rimming her father's age mate angry

Because you have caught her doing it on camera na..

It's wrong to think like that about someone and worse to spread such line of thought to others thereby staining her reputation..

You need help.. Seriously..
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by RuggedSniper: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
saaphiere:
Nigerian actress and media personality, Damilola Adegbite has acquired a brand new Range Rover car.
The movie star shared some lovely photos of her latest feat.

This is coming few months after the former model advised women on ‘safer’ ways to spice things up with their significant other, especially during this day and age when things are likely to get out of hand.

According to her, ladies should endeavour to ‘crop their faces out’ anytime they intend to send nude photos to a male partner or friend. She dished out this advice via her Instagram page on Thursday, April 30, 2020.

Adegbite further stated that women should tread carefully when they decide to go ahead with the aforementioned because they don’t know how far those images will go or whose hands it may get to.

Adegbite got married to Tinsel co-star, Chris Attoh in 2015, and they had a son before their divorce two years later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj4yuZbI4FY

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/09/13/nollywood-actress-damilola-adegbite-buys-new-range-rover/
^^^grin Dami... (wink).
Re: Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) by luvyaself95(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Omoluabi16:
These new generation actresses are doing something right. ..while the veterans are not finding it easy.
tuale oh pesin wey sabi right i hope you will somehow get reward cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Busty Lady That Caused Stir In Ikeja In New Pictures / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.