Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? (20543 Views)

I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2020
cristy149:

go and ask Tiger Woods
Tiger Woods and that is all, at least bring statistics nah, instead of sitting inside of your room and dishing out statistics like you're working with a research team. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2020
Bloooody:
It seems women are very very dull when compared to us men especially Nigerian women.
I dare any man to try to bring an intellectual debate with his girl like the government or the existence of god or evolution or the theories of natural selection.
Almost no woman would answer you especially a nigerian woman.
It's very unsettling and makes you question if truly they deserve equality with us men.

IF WHITES SAY THIS SAME THING ABOUT BLACKS WE CALL THEM RACIST. (They’re ignorant ofcourse JUST LIKE YOU)

Question is what should we call you now? Less than stupid probably.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2020
etrange:

Is this what you understand when I say "lend justification to racism"? So much for the intelligent gender. I will explain.

We're here kicking against racism cause there's no basis for a particular group of humans to claim superiority based on skin colour (a biological factor that no one gets to choose). We posit that even if some countries are more advanced than others, each person should be treated based on thier content cause some blacks are still smarter than some whites and they also are as American as the whites. But then ya'll in Africa rejecting equality and unapologetically advocating for male superiority only end justifying the racist's line of thought. You keep telling the world it's OK to claim "superior human being" based on biological factors. The adverse effects of discrimination, regardless with the form, do no spare any gender. It reduces the overall output of a people. Women might perceive things differently but not necessarily in an inferior way. In fact, this difference in perception is needed to balance things out. But when they are relegated to the back, we lose out on thier style/approach.

In Africa, women have bent to society. A lot of them are have yielded to the claim that they are only there as ornaments. This is not because their brains are inferior, rather it's because of the indoctrination they get from home. Argue all you want, a child could be trained to be in anyway regardless of the gender and provided there are no congenital factors involved. But then parents in Africa structure thier homes to give the impression that girls are just care givers. Girls are explicitly trained to wash, cook, serve and please the boys while boys are allowed to be advebturous and are hardly ever held culpable for thier actions; after all, boys will always be boys. In this process, the male kid in Africa begins to feel superior because of his organs while the girl child is consumed by the desire to be acceptable, getting a good husband. This sense of superiority is further accentuated by the fact that parents invest more in the male child. What's the point in sending the girl abroad to study when another man will come and take her? She can study English Language in school and run a boutique afterwards. Let's spend the money on the man, he will always be here. These are the lines of thoughts that the African parents entertain, and the girl child is further relegated. Sadly, there are some indoctrinations she cannot change as an adult.

What we end up having is a biased society. Our male children end up not having equally capable female counterparts and because they don't appreciate the origin of the problem, they run around insulting women on Nairaland. And because the male child has been trained to get away with anything, it doesn't matter if they sleep around, cheat, etc., Nobody insults the male gender when men engage in online theft, rape, etc. but when a girl does something bad, the entire female gender is insulted. We already believe women can't be successful so anyone women that has some money must be a prostitute. They shouldn't even bother eying some leadership positions where voting is involved. At the end,w're all deprived of what they might be able to offer cause we don't give them the chance.

To correct this, women need to be encouraged, empowered and supported. Gender equality needs to be pushed to a practical level and we must stay open minded and stop seeing people who seek gender equality (feminists) as man haters (misandrists).
quiet simp. lol at the long epistle you had to type to show your simphood

5 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2020
Zabiboy:

1) i never said i masturbate....re-read that number again
2) False ma'm....no one can love better than yourself
3) grin ...stop twisting the narrative....God created woman to be with/compliment/ as a bonus to man...not the other way round
4) Good girl...now we are on the same path...The big question is "How many are ready to go through the stress needed to become valuable when they can just upgrade only their body and get almost the same result'"? ..
GL

3) lol God doesn't give valueless gifts so therefore be thankful, go forth n multiplygringrin

4) not as many as there should be.
Lotsa women(and men) make too much wahala/drama. Yes Ur right. Some women don't bother bettering themselves (for themselves aswell as their man) cos they worry bout being pretty or sexy but pretty n sexy isn't enough, beauty isn't always enough. Looks fade. N no matter how beautiful Ur face n body is a man needs more than that. A girl should be knowledgeable in atleast a few things, have all the qualities of a good wife, have a good sense of humour n personality.
Looks may get U a man but it takes more than that to keep him. So results aren't always the same.
More girls should learn that.
Same as men should be the best versions of themselves aswell.
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Liposure: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2020
Until we start grooming our girlchild for purposeful causes, we will keep singing the same old song. It all boils down to foundation
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2020
blingxx:

Sarcasm grin... This is why women are hardly capable of ruling a country
cool
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2020
Chii59:

Sis, this post is a front. Op is a chauvinist. That's just it. Regardless of where you stand, you will be blamed. Don't bother trying to explain anything to them.
Thanks for the heads up
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Bloooody(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2020
Juliearth:

God did not create a man to be better than a woman and vice-versa. The plan is to coexist and respect one another.

Op, how old are you?
Even god himself is a man .
His top angel are men.
The people that wrote the bible were men
His son jesus was a man
Accept the truth we're not equals.
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Bloooody(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2020
pretydiva:

Including your sisters
I'm extremly happy I don't have sisters
We're just men in my family.
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Bloooody(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2020
Missyford31:

But U need women in your life.
How would you be loved?
How would you have children?
Who would Satisfy your konji?
Who will you marry and have cooked your meals, washed your clothes?
Who's breasts would you stare at?
Who's bum would you admire?
Or do man have best ass too lol?

Who says the smartest human is a man?
There's very intelligent women and men in the world... honestly the average man isn't that intelligent either lol.

IQ isn't measured by gender.
Yes you have mentioned everything we men need women for sexual satisfaction and provision of food.
We're not smarter than our fore fathers that said women must remain in the kitchen

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Bloooody(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You make it sound like knowledge of evolution or types of government or even theology are bands of intelligence marker when we both know that intelligence as a "measure of brilliance" encompasses a whole lot more.

Bring yourself to a girl's fort and watch her thrash you with her own bank of knowledge. How much do you know about the evolution of feminine fashion, the major strides in cloth and hair making or something as "insignificant" as bollywood movie stars, makeup and dance techniques, shades and hues of colours or the types of contour and brow brushes? Or do you think an IQ quiz completion is streamlined towards a particular section?

But I know your type. Once she doesn't know Messi is the greatest football player ever, you declare her dull.
What type of moronic statement is this?
Of what use is the knowledge of make up and Bollywood in real world matters??
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by pretydiva(f): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2020
Bloooody:

I'm extremly happy I don't have sisters
We're just men in my family.
You will give birth to daughters and also get married to a female
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Bloooody(m): 11:29am On Sep 17, 2020
pretydiva:

You will give birth to daughters and also get married to a female
Yes I might get married even tho marriage doesn't interest me.
I honestly hope I don't have daughters but if I do they'll get the best education and knowledge so they don't turn out like the average dull nigerian woman.
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2020
pretydiva:

You mean your sisters undecided
No you and your entire female relatives.
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by pretydiva(f): 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
No you and your entire female relatives.

You mean all your entire female relatives undecided
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by praisecity(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bloooody:
It seems women are very very dull when compared to us men especially Nigerian women.
I dare any man to try to bring an intellectual debate with his girl like the government or the existence of god or evolution or the theories of natural selection.
Almost no woman would answer you especially a nigerian woman.
It's very unsettling and makes you question if truly they deserve equality with us men.

We still have more than 1000 women who are smarter in all areas than you.

Like for the smartest woman and share for OP

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
pretydiva:

You meant all my entire female relatives undecided
Yes. dullard.�
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bloooody:

Yes you have mentioned everything we men need women for sexual satisfaction and provision of food.
We're not smarter than our fore fathers that said women must remain in the kitchen

Lol that's old fashioned where I am. But sadly my 15yo son says the same thing undecided
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
SegFault:

You for add the idiot's mother and grandmother too.
Look at this foolish bastard, how is my mom and grandma a girl? foolish illiterate. cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Chii59:

Sis, this post is a front. Op is a chauvinist. That's just it. Regardless of where you stand, you will be blamed. Don't bother trying to explain anything to them.
Hey miss ug lee
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by 4gunners(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
xynerise:
My advice to Op is " Travel and see". Yes, we have a lot of shallow minded ladies around, same way we have some men that are mugus or Simp like you all used to call them here.

A lot of ladies have focused more on how to look good and attract the opposite sex to make money from them and every other thing about life to them is not important.

Same way some guys only care about making money legal or illegally and also having sex with those shallow girls grin. Every other aspect of life is not their business.

You’ve summarized everything grin grin grin
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by LedRock: 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Make una dey deceive una see with feminism, girl always top classes and all the gibberish.
Men are higher than women that is just the fucking truth!

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bloooody:

Truth be told we're better than women in everything.
Smartest human is a man
Fastest is a man
Richest is a man
Strongest is a man
Tallest is a man
We beat them in everything.
The average woman isn't smart at all.
Giving them "equality" is wrong.

Shut up Idiot, But when they open their rubbish and smelly pussy for you lots. You Immediately loose all your Senses. I still rejected a pussy offer yesterday......

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by etrange: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Chapman801:
quiet simp. lol at the long epistle you had to type to show your simphood

Sorry, I don't engage your likes...

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Frenzy01(m): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
Chii59:

His post as usual is another means of debasing women.
So what if she's not interested in science? There are 1001 topics to talk about.
Silly post, silly op.
No need to throw tantrums chii59.. I can see how dull you must be from your comments. Don't defend your mediocrity here.. 90% of Nigerian girls which you are one them is dull
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by etrange: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
cristy149:
we are not afraid of giving them power ...but look at what little empowerment to women has cost us ...do you know how many men has lost more than half of their possession because of this little wave of empowerments we gave them...

You're still seeing it through the lense of an already biased society. If things were equal, men wouldn't be losing their possessions in such a manner because women would have as much to lose too cause they too would be working as much as men.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by themaestro08(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
Chii59:

To think I thought you were an enlightened mind.
Maybe the women in your family or social life are dull. I am not dull, neither is Pocohantas, cococandy, Zzor, Dominique and a hot of sharp minds I've met on this platform.
What's worse than an alpha male? A closet chauvinist.

Zzor? That miserable fool is what you called an intelligent mind?

I seriously question your IQ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by etrange: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
cristy149:
Men didn't just assume that position of power by luck... they fought for it and won every right to it thereafter. there are reasons women can't attain that much power... one of the many reasons is because they are very emotional being and you can't run a successful society based on emotions...it requires brain

The few countries run by women today are amongst the most stable countries in the world. They are also the countries that managed Covid-19 the best. Trump is not a better leader than the leader of Germany. The skills required to lead are quite encompassing and some of these skills come naturally to women. Their style might be different from what you're used to but not necessarily inferior. Idiosyncratic is the word. I'm not saying men should not lead, I'm saying things should be balanced out. As for gaining power, men assumed the position of superior humans when power was about physical strength (prehistoric period) and all the books of the abrahamic religion reflected this bias even in the most unacceptable ways (even a sexist like you would agree with me the biblical depiction of the role of women were all man made). So what we have today in Africa is a cumulatively result of all these.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by themaestro08(m): 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Walexdubia:

Shut up abeg, u are talking as if u fell from heaven, that means u are saying ur Mama isn't strong, smart, intelligent etc....

Even in education aspect women are doing better than the men, check most convocation list and see how women are performing, not that women don't Bleep up, but we shouldn't make it a general thing...

U guys just talk without using ur brain and u talk of someone not being smart...

As I'm talking to you there are at least more than 5 women richer than Dangote in the world. I'm not a short nigga but I can tell u I've seen a lot of bitches taller than me, lol especially Igbo gals Dem too dey tall...

So height equal intelligence? grin grin

Fuckingg clown grin

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by etrange: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
cristy149:

is it only in Africa you see such undecided undecided where was "feminism" originated from ..and why was it propagated in such ways? at the end who still pays the bills over there...is it still not the man.... Empowering woman as much as men will just make this women more powerful...they will enjoy new perks and still avoid paying and other things men do

Yes, the idea of gender equality originated from the western world. The reason many of these lifestyle concepts including religion come from outside Africa is because Africa years behind in terms of civilisation so whatever they see today has been seen by the western world. The western world was as sexist as Africa until they realised how depriving it is to their society and how they couldn't achieve human equality in some areas if they don't address the inequality in gender. Today, things are much better. And no, men don't pay the bills alone. In fact, in a country like Canada (especially in the cities), it is practically impossible for men to bear the burden of home finances alone considering the salary/expense structure of the country. The concept of household income is a big deal and everyone must contribute all they'll find themselves living outside. That is why people get married as a business plan to sustain each other.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / My Nairaland Crush! / Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.