Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? (20584 Views)

I Need A Boyfriend To Heat My Body But No Man Is Noticing Me - Female Soldier / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by themaestro08(m): 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
KidDarkness:
O.P, did you think you would create a female bashing thread and go scot free without getting punched here and there by women online. This stereotyping is really getting out of hand. Let's be sincere, deep down you know all women are not the same. So just stop this senseless bashing. Guy, you go marry o. If you have been hurt by a woman before, take the L and move on. There are good women out there. Heck, your future wife might even be on this thread.

Some of this nasty ladies think the world revolves around their stinking self . They deserve more than just bashing, its disgusting.

Yeah, we all know op is stereotyping, which ain't fair to the brilliant ones out there. But it still doesn't negate the fact some of them are painfully thick and dumb angry, and the irony - they look down on guys who are by a continent mile better than them angry, ugly looking moderfuckers
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by etrange: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
kingel:

Don't know how you did it but you obfuscated the entire thing. I clearly stated that while Nigerian women on average are dumber(shallow) equality is still paramount. I don't need to start bring up the big 5 traits and how they affect success and relationship. You might obfuscate and connect that to the death of a dying star somewhere in our galaxy. You claim "sexism" lends justification to racism, that's my bone of contention, it's what I don't understand and you went on a long tirade explaining nothing. Congratulations. Take a trip 500yrs to the past in tribal Africa where the man was traditionally seen as the head over a woman, where was racism that that led to or walk up to Europe also patriarchal at that time, Is that what justified the scramble for Africa? Cross to S.A to the Aztecs same thing. I can also connect(read justify) racism and income inequality but it's specious at best I.e the rich would always have better advantage than the poor should I connect it/justify it with racism. I do not deny the disadvantage of the female child in rural and underdeveloped part of Africa, what I don't seem to understand, and I'll repeat again, is how that justifies racism

Dude, to justify means to prove something right. Sexism being a justification to racism does not mean it led to racism. That misogyny was there before racism is a fact. But still tolerating misogyny defeats all the arguments we have against racism today and therefore justifies (proves right) the discrimination of people based on their nature. You can't preach against racial prejudice when you condone the same thing against women. So misogyny being older or younger doesn't matter, what matters is that it is self contradictory to support it and still kick against racism. That bit is pretty much clear in my message. Every form of decriminalisation within a people being discriminated against lends justification to the injustice perpetuated against them. It is sad that we only see something as bad when it affects us.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by WoundedLamb: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
kingel:

Don't know how you did it but you obfuscated the entire thing. I clearly stated that while Nigerian women on average are dumber(shallow) equality is still paramount. I don't need to start bring up the big 5 traits and how they affect success and relationship. You might obfuscate and connect that to the death of a dying star somewhere in our galaxy. You claim "sexism" lends justification to racism, that's my bone of contention, it's what I don't understand and you went on a long tirade explaining nothing. Congratulations. Take a trip 500yrs to the past in tribal Africa where the man was traditionally seen as the head over a woman, where was racism that that led to or walk up to Europe also patriarchal at that time, Is that what justified the scramble for Africa? Cross to S.A to the Aztecs same thing. I can also connect(read justify) racism and income inequality but it's specious at best I.e the rich would always have better advantage than the poor should I connect it/justify it with racism. I do not deny the disadvantage of the female child in rural and underdeveloped part of Africa, what I don't seem to understand, and I'll repeat again, is how that justifies racism

You are totally missing the point, sir. He is saying that when you support the concept of some humans being superior to other based on biological factors then you are saying the whites are right to think they are superior to blacks even when blacks aren't necessarily less intelligent. So the history you are bringing up doesn't count because it doesn't matter which one cames first. You support this, you imply that. Simple. It applies to almost every form of discrimination based on natural traits.

On your free time, read:

https://www.nairaland.com/5937870/hipocricy-black-activism-sorrows-voiceless

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bloooody:

What type of moronic statement is this?
Of what use is the knowledge of make up and Bollywood in real world matters??

The post was based on intelligence as a whole and I gave you what intelligence represents.

Do you watch IQ based quiz shows? I do. Let me shock you. Just recently a question was asked the participants concerning TV show winners. They listed names and asked them to list out shows those names became winners in. One of those names was a winner in Big Brother albeit UK version.

Point is, don't look down on any speck of knowledge as insignificant. For you to be an all-rounder, you need to have a clue of just about any thing out there.
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
the crack you sold to me na
0KNM:
LadyGKilaBCrueD of nairaland is an exemption. She takes a lot of crack. It helps her brain function
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Xmuslim: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bloooody:
It seems women are very very dull when compared to us men especially Nigerian women.
I dare any man to try to bring an intellectual debate with his girl like the government or the existence of god or evolution or the theories of natural selection.
Almost no woman would answer you especially a nigerian woman.
It's very unsettling and makes you question if truly they deserve equality with us men.
you are right at the bolded. While I agree that men are more smarter even outside Nigeria, Nigerian women are way duller. I mean very dull.

However, I think it is not in their gene per se. It may be due to the way they where brought up. They were made to believe they're inferior and they lack confidence.

I think the new generation should give Nigerian women the freedom and the confidence from birth. I would rather pity them than mental shame them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Sixfeetbelle: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
cristy149:

those are gender based topics... and only few of them cares about it.. I'm sure 85% of Nigerian girls wearing artificial hairs don't know how it's made or what's it's made from

we are talking of general topics like science, politics, animal wildlife,,, they don't know shit

And I'm telling you that IQ (a measure of intelligence) isn't based on just those topics that you listed. I watch IQ based shows and they ask just about anything that exists on planet earth, whether gender-based or not. (None of my examples is considered "gender-based" for an IQ question)

Go watch shows like Pointless, The Chaser etc and see how varied and diverse their questions are.
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by IMAliyu(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bloooody:
It seems women are very very dull when compared to us men especially Nigerian women.
I dare any man to try to bring an intellectual debate with his girl like the government or the existence of god or evolution or the theories of natural selection.
It's very unsettling and makes you question if truly they deserve equality with us men.

I've heard that some studies show that women actually represent the average intelligence of a society and men are more spectrumy, either you're slightly above average, or you're a dumbàss.

And then there is the subject of interest, men tend to be into abstract things and objects, while women are more interested in people. An example of this is the large number of women in healthcare and education, and men in engineering, tech, and physical labour.

But then you can not rule out the societal pressure and conditioning, especially in Nigeria were some women are made to believe that their job is to be baby making machines and don't need to worry about fending for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by KidDarkness(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
themaestro08:

Some of this nasty ladies think the world revolves around their stinking self . They deserve more than just bashing, its disgusting.

Yeah, we all know op is stereotyping, which ain't fair to the brilliant ones out there. But it still doesn't negate the fact some of them are painfully thick and dumb angry, and the irony - they look down on guys who are by a continent mile better than them angry, ugly looking moderfuckers
Bro, I really do understand your point. But imagine I'm a young growing lad who doesn't know anything about women and I come across O.Ps thread, a lot of negativity and deep detest for women would be sown in my head. Threads like this should have clarity with a nota bene like "most women", " not all women", "few women" etc. That doesn't mean we shouldn't love Nigerian women and treat all of 'em like trash. Even if we should love, do it with both eyes open so that nothing surprises you anymore. Men unconsciously kiss with both eyes open for a reason. I don't see why I would still stay with a girl who can't hold a convo. There are a lot of fishes in the sea, so cast your net and you would definitely be lucky.
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Frenzy01:

No need to throw tantrums chii59.. I can see how dull you must be from your comments. Don't defend your mediocrity here.. 90% of Nigerian girls which you are one them is dull
Yawns
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
themaestro08:

Zzor? That miserable fool is what you called an intelligent mind?

I seriously question your IQ?
You done?
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ekemeze:

Wow. you are definately an exception. your reply alone says it all. Not morons like chii59, zzor and other teenagers here making noise daily.
You will receive an unexpected slap before the end of today
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by TheCork(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ekemeze:

Wow. you are definately an exception. your reply alone says it all. Not morons like chii59, zzor and other teenagers here making noise daily.

angry
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by TheCork(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ekemeze:

Bro was the deal between u & Zzor? Are u fokin her or u juss friend? angry
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by TheCork(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
cristy149:

you are right .tho in my own experience na me top from primary.
.but what you said is a very good fact why women won't and shouldn't attain power as men...if all men and women do is try to look beautiful and attractive for the opposite gender .. tell me ... won't we still be in stone age

angry
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by TheCork(m): 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
cristy149:

go and ask Tiger Woods

angry
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by kingel(m): 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
etrange:

The few countries run by women today are amongst the most stable countries in the world. They are also the countries that managed Covid-19 the best. Trump is not a better leader than the leader of Germany. The skills required to lead are quite encompassing and some of these skills come naturally to women. Their style might be different from what you're used to but not necessarily inferior. Idiosyncratic is the word. I'm not saying men should not lead, I'm saying things should be balanced out. As for gaining power, men assumed the position of superior humans when power was about physical strength (prehistoric period) and all the books of the abrahamic religion reflected this bias even in the most unacceptable ways (even a sexist like you would agree with me the biblical depiction of the role of women were all man made). So what we have today in Africa is a cumulatively result of all these.
Jesus H. Christ. Oh my God. On one hand someone claiming men are better than women is sexist, but stating women led nations are more stable is a testament to their hidden talent diminished by the big bad African patriarch. Bro, the reason those countries are where they are today, I'm assuming you mean Scandinavian nations and N.Zealand, isn't because of women, men built western civilization with the foundation on Greek, Roman philosophers on land taken by men. Hell the rights to vote was given by men. The sexual revolution led by the birth pill, that gave women more options also made by men. See saying men have contributed more, cause they are smarter(read up on the IQ bell curve) isn't sexist, it's just stating simple facts, that doesn't mean they should be denied fundamental rights.
The geographical location and condition of n,Zealand is what helped them, not the wisdom of the female PM. Power shouldn't be "balanced out" it should only be merited.
You say the Bible is sexist, so what? What should we do with that info, drop it for your buzz word, that'll help/harm nobody in Africa.
Prehistoric period= men, medieval age= men,renaissance period=men industrial age=men, technological age=men. But we shouldn't say men lead the world cause it'll upset some people. Let's always speak the truth

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by kingel(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
etrange:

Yes, the idea of gender equality originated from the western world. The reason many of these lifestyle concepts including religion come from outside Africa is because Africa years behind in terms of civilisation so whatever they see today has been seen by the western world. The western world was as sexist as Africa until they realised how depriving it is to their society and how they couldn't achieve human equality in some areas if they don't address the inequality in gender. Today, things are much better. And no, men don't pay the bills alone. In fact, in a country like Canada (especially in the cities), it is practically impossible for men to bear the burden of home finances alone considering the salary/expense structure of the country. The concept of household income is a big deal and everyone must contribute all they'll find themselves living outside. That is why people get married as a business plan to sustain each other.
They don't bear the burden alone until it's time for alimony or child support.
Lol
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by kingel(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
etrange:

Dude, to justify means to prove something right. Sexism being a justification to racism does not mean it led to racism. That misogyny was there before racism is a fact. But still tolerating misogyny defeats all the arguments we have against racism today and therefore justifies (proves right) the discrimination of people based on their nature. You can't preach against racial prejudice when you condone the same thing against women. So misogyny being older or younger doesn't matter, what matters is that it is self contradictory to support it and still kick against racism. That bit is pretty much clear in my message. Every form of decriminalisation within a people being discriminated against lends justification to the injustice perpetuated against them. It is sad that we only see something as bad when it affects us.
Do you think if men hated women(misogyny), women would have the rights and privileges they enjoy?
They'll probably be kept as sex slaves somewhere

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by etrange: 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
kingel:

Do you think if men hated women(misogyny), women would have the rights and privileges they enjoy?
They'll probably be kept as sex slaves somewhere

Misogyny doesn't only apply when there is hate. It also applies when there's is prejudice (which is clearly the case in Africa). Hate is a strong word and I never ever use that.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by etrange: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
kingel:

They don't bear the burden alone until it's time for alimony or child support.
Lol

What men contribute as child support according to the Law is the financial worth of raising the child. It is thier own contribution to raising their child and does not always cover the entire cost on paper. The women are still the one that take up the responsibility of child care. Alimony is only paid if one party can prove that they made sacrifices for the overall wealth of the family. Any gender can pay alimony. Every case is peculiar.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by etrange: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
kingel:

Jesus H. Christ. Oh my God. On one hand someone claiming men are better than women is sexist, but stating women led nations are more stable is a testament to their hidden talent diminished by the big bad African patriarch. Bro, the reason those countries are where they are today, I'm assuming you mean Scandinavian nations and N.Zealand, isn't because of women, men built western civilization with the foundation on Greek, Roman philosophers on land taken by men. Hell the rights to vote was given by men. The sexual revolution led by the birth pill, that gave women more options also made by men. See saying men have contributed more, cause they are smarter(read up on the IQ bell curve) isn't sexist, it's just stating simple facts, that doesn't mean they should be denied fundamental rights.
The geographical location and condition of n,Zealand is what helped them, not the wisdom of the female PM. Power shouldn't be "balanced out" it should only be merited.
You say the Bible is sexist, so what? What should we do with that info, drop it for your buzz word, that'll help/harm nobody in Africa.
Prehistoric period= men, medieval age= men,renaissance period=men industrial age=men, technological age=men. But we shouldn't say men lead the world cause it'll upset some people. Let's always speak the truth

If you want to argue smartly, you have to pay attention to details to avoid fallacies. I never stated that countries led by women are more stable than those led by men. I said "the few countries led by women are amongst the most stable countries... ". The key word is in bold. This was in response to the claim that women lack leadership traits. If a country led by a woman is stable, that claim is baseless. That's the logic, and not that countries led by women are more stable than countries led by men.

Your POV is funny to say the least. If it is not the men, it's geographical location. All in a bid to undermine the women even when their outputs are clear. How much of New Zealand's strategies against Covid-19 do you know? Does location change the R0 value of the pandemic or is she the only country in the Australasia. The leader of Germany has stayed in power for 14 years, that is more than long though to make a mess of the country if she didn't know her job. Attempting to take the credit away from her will be so low of you.

Women will say women are smarter. Men will say men are smater. All those are childish arguments that do not really concern me. But when it escalates to prejudice against any gender, then it becomes a clog in the wheel of success. There's no justification for saying someone cannot lead because it's a man or because it's a woman or because it's a black person, etc. This is because even if there are more intelligent men than women, there are still many women who are more intelligent than many men. And for this singular reason, each person must be given a chance to prove thier content. A black man leading America was unheard of until Obama got a chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by HomerTimpson: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
either austria or france by a pharmacist. I have forgotten his name.

He then Sold the recipe to Asa Chandler who created a company from the drink. He died without passing on the original recipe though.

The recipe is stored in a bank somewhere, i believe the bank of Atlanta but I am not sure.

I read about it last 12yrs ago. Sue me!

This thread is utterly pointless though, op is judging a fish by asking it to climb a tree
IK this thread is pointless. BOUGHT BOOK WE NUT KEY YOU
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Eagba(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
cristy149:

you are right .tho in my own experience na me top from primary.
.but what you said is a very good fact why women won't and shouldn't attain power as men...if all men and women do is try to look beautiful and attractive for the opposite gender .. tell me ... won't we still be in stone age
swthrt you are correct, that's why i don't subscribe to women bashing. but if you were topping your class in primary school, did u also try to blend the need for looking beautiful and book smartness together in your later life?
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by cristy149: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
SegFault:

Tiger Woods and that is all, at least bring statistics nah, instead of sitting inside of your room and dishing out statistics like you're working with a research team. Yeye dey smell.
so you want me to list every man that has been affected by this BS policy?? you re a clown
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by cristy149: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
etrange:

You're still seeing it through the lense of an already biased society. If things were equal, men wouldn't be losing their possessions in such a manner because women would have as much to lose too cause they too would be working as much as men.
everything you've said here including the others you qoute me in are WHAT COULD BE , BUT ISN'T women could earn as much as men if only over 50% of them would do what men would do...go to university and check tangible rare courses like cyber security, marine courses, the ratio to men are like 1:5..while most of them will major in popular non risky job like accounting and the rest....fact is they know the way but they want the easy one...so why won't they be underpaid since female are less productive to men

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by etrange: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
cristy149:

everything you've said here including the others you qoute me in are WHAT COULD BE , BUT ISN'T women could earn as much as men if only over 50% of them would do what men would do...go to university and check tangible rare courses like cyber security, marine courses, the ratio to men are like 1:5..while most of them will major in popular non risky job like accounting and the rest....fact is they know the way but they want the easy one...so why won't they be underpaid since female are less productive to men

I agree with you that equality (both in opportunities and output) is what could/should be but isn't. And this is because the society is already biased, the foundation is faulty and we cannot correct it by insulting women and further relegating them.

Women don't choose to go to the university or not, their parents do. A girl child is trained to strive to behave well and get a good husband. Such indoctrinations do not encourage being ambitious. Regardless of how successful a woman is, people still mock or even call her names if she's single. Society believes she must have a man for her voice to be respected. This makes our females more concerned about having a man that being independently successful. You and I are the parents of today and tomorrow, if we don't change our perspective of women, the issue will linger. We can change the narrative by giving those of them who are ambitious the opportunity to attain thier dreams so that the younger ones can have role models and so that the society will see what they've been missing, let's address each person by thier content and not by thier gender. We must stop this attitude of coming online to insult our sisters, mothers and daughters. If we are really better, then we must push the ones around us. Even the women themselves have a lot of work to do. There's no hiding the fact that they need empowerment. Removing the prejudice is a collective effort. Sexism has never helped any nation progress. Others are coming out of it, let's not move in the opposite direction.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
@etrange, are you male or female?

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by incogni2o: 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bloooody:

This shows you are as dumb as you arr trying to potray women.

For you not to reason that it depends on interest.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by pretydiva(f): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Yes. dullard.�

Never knew your entire female relatives are all dullards. That's one hell of a dullard lineage you got. Do accept my sympathy

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by pretydiva(f): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
pretydiva:

You mean all your entire female relatives undecided

This was my post. Who ever that changed it is a dimwit
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? by Dabyes(f): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Las Las, it's one of those same dumb girls that will finish your life.
I don't even have strength to argue about nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? / My Nairaland Crush! / 10 Compliments That Wow A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.