Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. (6135 Views)

Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again / My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh / NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Start going monkey sis, not only bananas, go treat yourself and move da fvck on angry
abeg na,I no wan laf

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by iInjureHerYansh: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
thesilentman:

Oh,that's just an idiosyncracy.
OK. But for your mind you thought you were the only one banging your girl? Is she a naija babe

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by thesilentman(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Rgade:
Op I don't have anything to say o. I'm just feeling your KJV English cheesy
Not funny bro.
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by edward1106(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Biglittlelois:

It has also been said( I don't know who) that since many women are CARRIERS of STDs, means they had sèx with themselves to be infected, right
Nah, my point is it may have been with her even before he knew her.
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by thesilentman(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
OK. But for your mind you thought you were the only one banging your girl? Is she a naija babe
I'd really find it hard to believe that because she's got virtues.
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by poiunt: 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
syphilis can be transferred from generation to generation, go treat yourself
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by edward1106(m): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
thesilentman:

Really?How true?
Kinda, not showing symptoms doesn't mean it won't harm you later if it were to be present in a person.

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Biglittlelois(f): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
edward1106:

Nah, my point is it may have been with her even before he knew her.

You should do well to go straight to your point next time.

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by iInjureHerYansh: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
thesilentman:

Cos she's made you believe she got virtues.. Hehehe cheesy
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by UDUJ(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
thesilentman:

Lmao at virtues cheesy grin cheesy

You will be shocked. Are you sure you are a Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by abouzaid: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ignore her completely, don't be a weakling.
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by thesilentman(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
UDUJ:

Lmao at virtues cheesy grin cheesy

You will be shocked. Are you sure you are a Nigerian?
Yeah.Atleast i've not suspected or caught her in any hanky-panky before this happened.
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by luscioustrish(f): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
thesilentman:

Yeah.Atleast i've not suspected or caught her in any hanky-panky before this happened.

Just treat yourself and move on, your reaction was totally normal please though not enough reason for her to just end the relationship, she definitely knows something you don't.... Might be hard but stay strong and DON'T BEG her.

3 Likes

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by HarunaWest(m): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
thesilentman:

Idiosyncrasy
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by MMXX: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
thesilentman:

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by baralatie(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
thesilentman:
Am a sad man at the moment.
My Four years relationship came to a lousy abrupt end this evening.
Actually,it's a long distance affaire as by circumstance of occupation we do not live together.she does visit forthnightly and it was always on a sunday.
Just last sunday she came as usual and we had a roll in the hay.
To my utter dismay,i realized that i had caught syphilis which has never happened to me before.
In my anger,i accosted her on fidelity ground with reference to the infection i got from her. She swore severally that she had been chaste all the while and that there is no woman that doesn't have a bit of the infection in her.
We coudnt agree to differ and she flipped her lid and called it quit just like that with a final remark that she can't stand an helicopter husband like me and her mother too supported her.
Am raving bonkers at the moment. Is my reaction irrational?
Could there ever be a possibility that i am the one in the wrong?
Please no insult as i am really heartbroken now.
uncle the most important thing is to treat the syphilis first.
I watch a man die because of it.
my sister pointed out to my that the after effects of syphilis is not funny.

as for the relationship that one is a small thing.she go,leave am.

better woman dey but if syphilis kill you or the after effects knack you.
woman go pack race comot your side

3 Likes

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by baralatie(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
UDUJ:

You think the op will just come here and say he has syphilis without doing a test and medically being diagnosed with Syphilis?
it could be that the op! maybe thinking that he has it
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by UDUJ(m): 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
baralatie:

it could be that the op! maybe thinking that he has it

Nobody can just wake up and think he has syphilis. It's not like gonorrhea that people easily get and easily treatable. Syphilis is life threatening and deadly. Though treatable, you need to be very sure it's gone because it's known that people just assume it's gone after the first stage and that's a big mistake. The first stage involves a painless sore on the genitals, rectum or mouth. After the initial sore heals, the second stage is characterized by a rash. Then, there are no symptoms until the final stage which may occur years later. This final stage can result in damage to the brain, nerves, eyes or heart.

Nobody, I repeat nobody just wakes up one day and say he has syphilis. Gonorrhea I can agree, not Syphilis.

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by baralatie(m): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
thesilentman:

Yes and her mother too reiterated that statement.Bro,am going slightly round the bend at the moment.Am going off my trolley.Am going bananas bro.
heee ......eeehh!

you are going .....bend

you are going banana?

o ti m' nkon kon ,wa rocket ti o ba lo gba tireatmenti

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by mosdii(m): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
She infected you with Syph, What if it was HIV/AIDS?
Damn, you gat guts.... bounce, run and thank your stars it wasn't the dreaded.

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by HomerTimpson: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:
In as much as i'm craving sex right now, i've been celibate for long for phobias like this.

5mins or more sexual pleasure ain't worth it to contract std.

Please guys, zip up.
i support this movement.

I'm clean for almost 5 solid years now and still counting by GOD's GRACE.

#NowankingN cool sex #zip it guys you won't die if you obey GOD

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by sammycashly: 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Have you heard about reverse physcology before??.. That's there new weapon bro
Leme give you an example?
You saw your girlfriend in a mans car driving her out from an hotel...and you are damn sure you saw her coming out from the hotel in the mans car.... So in your own church mind you have decided to end it all..so you accuse your babe or you challenge her,,,instead of babe to start begging babe will tell you nah she never did anything wrong that your eyes did not see well she wasn't the one you saw or the person is her uncle or her great grandfather.... So you begin to just wonder could she be saying the truth and damn niggar inside you you know dem go pansh your babe for hotel..so you eventually tell her its your mistake and you forgive her

Damn nigga dats there latest weapon
I come in peace

2 Likes

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Ishilove: 2:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Tekzyflex:
she is totally wrong by saying all women have inflection but to be candid most women have toilet infection which they may not actually know .
Not all related infections are gotten from sex. some women are so careless with their hygiene as pertaining their virgina . some can urinate anywhere not minding how open they are down there. Anyway just go for medication. All the best
Please, syphilis is an STD. Toilet infections and STDs are very different.

2 Likes

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Blandee99(f): 8:20am On Sep 20, 2020
lol
She gave you Syphilis and dumped you?
Damn. That's heartless.
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by thesilentman(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2020
Sighs.This thing finally turns out to be toilet infection.
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by AfroKnight: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2020
cheesy

Every woman has a bit of syphilis in her? grin And her mother reiterated that lie?

Bro count yourself lucky that it’s syphilis and not HIV. At least you know you won’t marry her. That’s a win. Cos someone like her would give you another man’s children to raise as your own.

2 Likes

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by thesilentman(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Ishilove:

Please, syphilis is an STD. Toilet infections and STDs are very different.
I hope its a toilet infection though
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by thesilentman(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2020
Ikea81:
Syphylis aka chop garri no be beans oo. Unless you talking about candida fungi infection I go hear.....
I think it's the latter.

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by JIMMY1393: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
Even if person wan advice you for this fake story sef the way you're throwing English here and dere will make dm change their mind. You sounding like someone who's not out for a solution bu t show off their vocabulary.. What nonsense below.... Pukes angry

Lmao just say you no Sabi English why e dey pain you grin

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by UDUJ(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2020
thesilentman:
Sighs.This thing finally turns out to be toilet infection.

So you were wasting our time all this while with this fake story of yours?

Men I really need to stop coming to this romance section. Too many fake stories here angry
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Olawrites: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2020
thesilentman:
Am a sad man at the moment.
My Four years relationship came to a lousy abrupt end this evening.
Actually,it's a long distance affaire as by circumstance of occupation we do not live together.she does visit forthnightly and it was always on a sunday.
Just last sunday she came as usual and we had a roll in the hay.
To my utter dismay,i realized that i had caught syphilis which has never happened to me before.
In my anger,i accosted her on fidelity ground with reference to the infection i got from her. She swore severally that she had been chaste all the while and that there is no woman that doesn't have a bit of the infection in her.
We coudnt agree to differ and she flipped her lid and called it quit just like that with a final remark that she can't stand an helicopter husband like me and her mother too supported her.
Am raving bonkers at the moment. Is my reaction irrational?
Could there ever be a possibility that i am the one in the wrong?
Please no insult as i am really heartbroken now.

Bro you want hear the truth?

Your woman give you that infection. I've been there.

Be a man and call it a quit now, else she will give another man's child in marriage.

Never trust our current generation women except your mum. A cheat will always be a cheat.

Women can defend anything using emotions and fake tears. They've been trained to use emotions to defend their lies and deceit.

Never fall for scam.

You can take this from someone who has been in your shoes.

2 Likes

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Olawrites: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2020
AfroKnight:
cheesy

Every woman has a bit of syphilis in her? grin And her mother reiterated that lie?

Bro count yourself lucky that it’s syphilis and not HIV. At least you know you won’t marry her. That’s a win. Cos someone like her would give you another man’s children to raise as your own.

Imagine this nonsense talk from her mum sef.

Like mother like daughter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready / My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.