Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. (6134 Views)

Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again / My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh / NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Olawrites: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
Cos she's made you believe she got virtues.. Hehehe cheesy

Bros pls go to any bar at your location. Order for the whole beer there. I will pay.

You sabi jare.. Thumbs up

Women can make you believe anything. Considering op babe is living in another location from him. She will just be pretending.

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
The juice is sometimes not worth the squeeze. 10min pleasure now THIS

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by thesilentman(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Olawrites:

Bro you want hear the truth?

Your woman give you that infection. I've been there.

Be a man and call it a quit now, else she will give another man's child in marriage.

Never trust our current generation women except your mum. A cheat will always be a cheat.

Women can defend anything using emotions and fake tears. They've been trained to use emotions to defend their lies and deceit.

Never fall for scam.

You can take this from someone who has been in your shoes.
I believe you.She actually broke down in tears while defending herself and was completely emotional.Imagine.Someone that my siblings always dance attendance on whenever she visited them.
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by iInjureHerYansh: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
Olawrites:

Bros pls go to any bar at your location. Order for the whole beer there. I will pay.

You sabi jare.. Thumbs up

Women can make you believe anything. Considering op babe is living in another location from him. She will just be pretending.
one crate is enough for the man bro. Make I drop my aza?
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 21, 2020
thesilentman:
Am a sad man at the moment.
My Four years relationship came to a lousy abrupt end this evening.
Actually,it's a long distance affaire as by circumstance of occupation we do not live together.she does visit forthnightly and it was always on a sunday.
Just last sunday she came as usual and we had a roll in the hay.
To my utter dismay,i realized that i had caught syphilis which has never happened to me before.
In my anger,i accosted her on fidelity ground with reference to the infection i got from her. She swore severally that she had been chaste all the while and that there is no woman that doesn't have a bit of the infection in her.
We coudnt agree to differ and she flipped her lid and called it quit just like that with a final remark that she can't stand an helicopter husband like me and her mother too supported her.
Am raving bonkers at the moment. Is my reaction irrational?
Could there ever be a possibility that i am the one in the wrong?
Please no insult as i am really heartbroken now.

Damn...
Syphillis is an std n if U ain't having sex with anyone else then it's definate that she is.
I'd not forgive that shit.
Women should have no Infection in them whatsoever. If Ur a clean woman n keep Ur body n vagina n Ur mouth clean n dnt sleep around or have unprotected sex with just anybody then there's no reason for infection. So she's lying to you.
The question is will U not just forgive her lies n cheating but for giving U std and then getting angry at U for being upset bout it aswell as ending things with you.
That's not good gf material let alone wife material. I know heartbreak sucks but sounds like if U forgive her n stay with her you'll have more heartbreak in the long run.
Besides can U trust her again.
Good luck
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 21, 2020
thesilentman:

Yes and her mother too reiterated that statement.Bro,am going slightly round the bend at the moment.Am going off my trolley.Am going bananas bro.

Her mother shouldn't encourage her behaviour n stand up for her daughters behavour
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2020
sammycashly:
Have you heard about reverse physcology before??.. That's there new weapon bro
Leme give you an example?
You saw your girlfriend in a mans car driving her out from an hotel...and you are damn sure you saw her coming out from the hotel in the mans car.... So in your own church mind you have decided to end it all..so you accuse your babe or you challenge her,,,instead of babe to start begging babe will tell you nah she never did anything wrong that your eyes did not see well she wasn't the one you saw or the person is her uncle or her great grandfather.... So you begin to just wonder could she be saying the truth and damn niggar inside you you know dem go pansh your babe for hotel..so you eventually tell her its your mistake and you forgive her

Damn nigga dats there latest weapon
I come in peace

Lol that shiit sucks. I've had someone do that too me. Sweet talked so much I doubted what I even saw n that shit fvcks wit your mindgrin;(
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2020
Olawrites:

Bro you want hear the truth?

Your woman give you that infection. I've been there.

Be a man and call it a quit now, else she will give another man's child in marriage.

Never trust our current generation women except your mum. A cheat will always be a cheat.

Women can defend anything using emotions and fake tears. They've been trained to use emotions to defend their lies and deceit.

Never fall for scam.

You can take this from someone who has been in your shoes.

Wow, they really give their husbands another man's child him raising it thinking it's his own? Damn that's bad
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by thesilentman(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Missyford31:

Her mother shouldn't encourage her behaviour n stand up for her daughters behavour
Even that got me frustrated the more.

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
thesilentman:

Even that got me frustrated the more.

Yeah it's frustrate me too.
I feel for what Ur going thru.
Use your head not just your heart to sort it out. For Ur own peace of mind yeah

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by akaahs(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
thesilentman:

Yes and her mother too reiterated that statement.Bro,am going slightly round the bend at the moment.Am going off my trolley.Am going bananas bro.
Calm down bro, there is what they called toilet infection, it is gotten from public or unhygienic toilets. Be sure what u contracted from her. Not infection are gotten from sex. Make it findings if u want to know.

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by thesilentman(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
akaahs:

Calm down bro, there is what they called toilet infection, it is gotten from public or unhygienic toilets. Be sure what u contracted from her. Not infection are gotten from sex. Make it findings if u want to know.
You have a point there.Thanks.
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by thesilentman(m): 7:58am On Oct 09, 2020
Still down with the shit ,man.
Doctors in the house,pls i need best drug recommendation for this toilet infection from a twenty-minutes sex.Don't Care what anyone is saying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready / My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.