Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (11314 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Finnese001: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2020
milann:
You are a Pot calling kettle black. A psycho looking for cheap attention. You post raunchy pictures to confuse men. You are a fake born again christian. Your gospel is fake. Your personality is fake. Infact everything about you is fake. Undercover harlot. You beta come out of your shell before its too late. There is money to be made

2 Likes

Re: . by Finnese001: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
Pls do you really knows those people mentioned in person or just your imagination through their nairaland monikers and comments?

If you are judging them based on their comments or post that can make you wrong with a lot of confidence cos all those things sometimes does not show the true reflection of their personalities in the true sense of the world and if you listed them according to your physical experience with them that means you are equally a woman or lady that deserve no relationship talkless of marriage from any reasonable and sane man cos no any good woman would have met those amount of men in person only on nairaland if not a prostitute and slay mama!

She might know them in reality due to the nature of her work (OLOSHO, AKWUNA AKWUNA, ASHAWO, HARLOT)

any name you choose to call it

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2020
Preshieben:
grin grin He's coming for you. Just wait
lol
Re: . by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2020
fati2001:
babe... for real.... you have classified them correctly.
abi ooo that's who they are

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:Just leave him to focus on chasing money,he has a long way to go,he seek solace in the brothels

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2020
Toks2008:Hes a married man but have that wack believe that men are polygamous in nature,hes not a faithful man and never will

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2020
vyzz:This one is still trying to know if tramadol or weed works better for his sexual performance,dont look his way ladies,his mattress is still on the floor

6 Likes

Re: . by Nat404: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2020
Good-for-nothing girls. You can't give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2020
iamj:this one ehn,you will finally settle your case with him in the police station after he might have milked you dry both emotionally and financially

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2020
OscarJaden:
let me keep quiet before i go chop another ban again for quoting you
i have never reported anyone,maybe someone else did
Re: . by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2020
securitywatch50:
And one of your EX is complaining of being emotionally unstable after dating you undecided And one of your EX is complaining of being emotionally unstable after dating you
i don't have an ex

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2020
Odoogu:
how come you know these?
im a prophetess
Re: . by cooooooks(m): 9:57am On Sep 23, 2020
Honestly don't know who that is.

Finnese001:

She is just casalinda wanna be

1 Like

Re: . by 4gunners(m): 9:57am On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor:
ubunja:i don't need to say much,this one derives joy in seeing women suffer in the hands of men.I doubt if he's not a wizard
I knew his name will come up grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2020
marsman:
mynd44 and seun were is that 600 year ban abeg.
i already warn them to stay away,we are not fighting here

1 Like

Re: . by Crownstar01: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor:
im a prophetess
Prophetess of doom.

2 Likes

Re: . by Crownstar01: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2020
4gunners:
I knew his name will come up grin grin
I would forever be grateful to him. He taught me a lot of things and I applied some of them and discovered the chick I was with, wasn't the right person. smiley

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2020
EwuGambia:
Defamation at its peak....Nah Libel be this nah.... undecided

You this small girl, be calming down... undecided
i almost forgot your own,im coming first
Re: . by 4gunners(m): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2020
Crownstar01:
I would forever be grateful to him. He taught me a lot of things and I applied some of them and discovered the chick I was with, wasn't the right person. smiley
Yeah, he has liberated a lot of guys. Now, I understand women better.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2020
milann:
You are a Pot calling kettle black. A psycho looking for cheap attention. You post raunchy pictures to confuse men. You are a fake born again christian. Your gospel is fake. Your personality is fake. Infact everything about you is fake. Undercover harlot. You beta come out of your shell before its too late. There is money to be made
ntorrr,im coming for you big time

1 Like

Re: . by merieam16(f): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor:
vizkiz:eko for show,this one will still be calling you sweet names but maybe sleeping with your friends,the only time you can trust this one is when he's with you and you are seeing him else he's camping another lady somewhere but will tell you words like "ow baby I shall be passing the night in my friends place,we have some stuff to sort out " it's all lies, never believe his type
grin

2 Likes

Re: . by dorin27(f): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor... sorry to ask, have you been with all of them? Cause I don't understand how you are able to say one or two things about these guys. Or is it just your imagination or just for fun?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2020
Finnese001:This one is currently broke and doesn't have money to chase women as he would have loved to,hes just relying on his yeye finness.Hes toxic

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2020
dorin27:
Zzor... sorry to ask, have you been with all of them? Cause I don't understand how you are able to say one or two things about these guys. Or is it just your imagination or just for fun?
Believe all I have typed about them,its the absolute bitter truth, I am a prophetess.Non of them can deny it,i haven't met anyone of them,i won't talk about the ones I have met

1 Like

Re: . by merieam16(f): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor:
I have forgotten this one's Moniker:He once sent a crying video to lady pocochantas begging her to have a date with him,he wanted to deceive her and come here to shame her but lady Poco is way smarter,he has refused to accept rejection,everything for him revolves around money,his type doesn't respect women.Im secretly praying so hard for him to provoke poco into releasing the almighty crying videos
hmm..This is strong o

1 Like

Re: . by dorin27(f): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor:
Believe all I have typed about them,its the absolute bitter truth, I am a prophetess.Non of them can deny it,i haven't met anyone of them,i won't talk about the ones I have met
ok madam prophetess smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: . by Vyzz: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor:
vyzz:This one is still trying to know if tramadol or weed works better for his sexual performance,dont look his way ladies,his mattress is still on the floor

Daa rozz....

U break my heart with your words...

I thought that we had a thing. I am too romantic for this na... grin

Ask Fati2001

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2020
OscarJaden:This one will choke you and will drain you emotionally,he has some growing ups to do
Re: . by dorin27(f): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor:
chai!! cheesy cheesy you have finished this guy. What did he ever do to you?
Re: . by Crownstar01: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2020
4gunners:
Yeah, he has liberated a lot of guys. Now, I understand women better.
Women's want are innumerable. First, women want re-assurance that the man is their life is truly a man and faithful. They simply are programmed in that way and will always want to talk to you. Charisma is another important aspect. It is nothing more than using your natural abilities to motivate somebody. So, it's fundamentally unethical to take women as cheap elements, but in the case of Nigerian girls, it's a total different ball game.

A Nigerian girl would be cheating on you and would be acting arrogantly to cover up her dirty game but when you prove to her and her friends beyond a shadow of a doubt, she begins to shed tears and turn around to blame the devil.

Bunch of morally bankrupt women.

5 Likes

Re: . by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2020
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: . by merieam16(f): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2020
dorin27:
Lolz...shes an investigative journalist i guess

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) / What I Notice About White Girls (photos) / Where Do I Find Ashawo Brothels In Awka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.