Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (11292 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by LINTUNE(m): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
EmperorMaria:

There are many sectns on nl,,,romance sectn is inconsequential in the grand scheme of tins
, why u poke nosing into a matter beyond u...im sure uve checked my profile,and u saw im more active in the romance section, thats becos most news and thread in the front page are usually from that section..are u blind to see that im also active in other sections, perhaps u just seeking for cheap attention, which i aint going to give...why im i even explaining myself to u, ur perception about me is inconsequential and i dont give a f**k about it.
Re: . by EmperorMaria: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
LINTUNE:
, [s]why u poke nosing into a matter beyond u...im sure uve checked my profile,and u saw im more active in the romance section, thats becos most news and thread in the front page are usually from that section..are u blind to see that im also active in other sections, perhaps u just seeking for cheap attention, which i aint going to give...why im i even explaining myself to u, ur perception about me is inconsequential and i dont give a f**k about it[/s].

Bullocks
Re: . by LINTUNE(m): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Bullocks
ur problem not mine..dont quote me again... angry
Re: . by Raeheemwayne: 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
Zzor:
Raeheemwayne:This one is not yet done with the brothel business,hes so arrogant that he can bearly keep a good relationship for a long period,he doesn't deserve any good lady
I'd rather get clay and mould my own woman than settle with a who.r.e in disguise as a prophetess.
Good women my foot.
Re: . by HomerTimpson: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
virginprincess:
Op you just made my day,you needed to see the way i was laughing
so princess that are virgin do laugh ? undecided Tot twas just superstition cool
Re: . by HomerTimpson: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
Pweetyccee:
Lol Ewo dingbang cheesy noted sha
LOL dingbang market don spoil for here grin
Re: . by HomerTimpson: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
virginprincess:
Hmmm nice but hope aren't true, pls continue to expose them, so we ladies we know the type of men we have on this forum. reply their PMs
cool
Re: . by virginprincess(f): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
HomerTimpson:
so princess that are virgin do laugh ? undecided Tot twas just superstition cool
LOL, anyway my name is princess, that doesn't really make me a royal princess
Re: . by HomerTimpson: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
virginprincess:
LOL, anyway my name is princess, that doesn't really make me a royal princess
oh! How abt I'm also a prince by lineal descendant but its not my name..anyway i'm PRINCESSOPHOBIA
Re: . by HomerTimpson: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
zzor the caption for this tread should be Rose &her evil list grin

1 Like

Re: . by virginprincess(f): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
HomerTimpson:
oh! How abt I'm also a prince by lineal descendant but its not my name..anyway i'm PRINCESSOPHOBIA
I don't understand what you mean by those last words, can i ask you a question.
Re: . by HomerTimpson: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
virginprincess:
I don't understand what you mean by those last words, can i ask you a question.
meant i've fear of a princess.. Of course you can ask me cool
Re: . by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
Liposure:
Zzor you don't know me from adam. But all you could do was to make a false impression about sb you ve neva met. All in the name of chasing clouts. This is childish and stupid. I neva expected this from u
Is that so,sorry
Re: . by thatsleepboy1: 12:35am On Sep 25, 2020
Finnese001:

Upcoming you say undecided

She's a full blown HOE

E dey obvious
Re: . by Airforce1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Greatresearcher airforce1 swalormir righteousness89

Dis one will mention airforce1 even in her dream .

Kukuma admit you love this dude
Re: . by iLegendd(m): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
ilegend:This one is really confused and battling alot within himself,dont be deceived by some of his posts here.Date him and begin to get confused like him.Avoid him

So, I'm confused because I don't give you attention or send you PMs, right? Stop saying trash and get engaged with something meaningful. I don't know why some of you think if a man is not interested in you he is confused.

I have too many options, so if that is the confusion you mean, then yeah. But in life, I'm more focused than you'll ever be. Don't talk rubbish about me next time. I'll ignore you.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: . by Crownstar01: 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
iLegendd:

So, I'm confused because I don't give you attention or send you PMs, right? Stop saying trash and get engaged with something meaningful. I don't know why some of you think if a man is not interested in you he is confused.

I have too many options, so if that is the confusion you mean, then yeah. But in life, I'm more focused than you'll ever be. Don't talk rubbish about me next time. I'll ignore you.

Bye.
That's totally true.
She should keep on vagabonding online.
Re: . by Tony142: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
iLegendd:

Bye.

Boss, leave that girl, is like her village people dey use her picture take dey blow fire for village cheesy

Me and her had query this morning self, she is more confused than buhari
Re: . by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
pcguru:This one is supposed to be a darling but there's a scar somewhere which is preventing his emotional side to be felt,he still won't love you no matter what,he will try to be nice but as a smart lady,you will decode he's just trying.His good and darling side will only become active when he offload his heavy heart and the scar get healed.Dont reason marriage with him for now unless you are able to get him do the needful (FORGIVENESS),he understands what I'm talking about

Haba This is not fair, I never treat anyone bad that didn't deserve it. I'm not emotional because of a scar, I'm highly logical that's all. The forgiveness part is also wrong.

But let me ask you a question, if I destroyed the lives of people that you cared about, in a way that they will most likely not ever get back on their feet. Would you forgive me ?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2020
pcguru1:

Haba This is not fair, I never treat anyone bad that didn't deserve it. I'm not emotional because of a scar, I'm highly logical that's all. The forgiveness part is also wrong.

But let me ask you a question, if I destroyed the lives of people that you cared about, in a way that they will most likely not ever get back on their feet. Would you forgive me ?
you don't seems to understand the deep meaning of forgiveness,its not about the person who wronged you but for your own peace of mind and soul,holding someone hostage in your heart has it's spiritual implications,like I said,you are supposed to be a darling but you need to do the needful

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
you don't seems to understand the deep meaning of forgiveness,[b]its not about the person who wronged you but for your own peace of mind and soul,holding someone hostage in your heart has it's spiritual implications,[/b]like I said,you are supposed to be a darling but you need to do the needful

smiley You and my mother sha becuz those are her words too. You are right sha, because I've become someone totally different in a bad way because of them. But regardless thanks appreciate

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 29, 2020
pcguru1:

smiley You and my mother sha becuz those are her words too. You are right sha, because I've become someone totally different in a bad way because of them. But regardless thanks appreciate
Its not such a hard thing,all you need do is to release yourself,dont be your own hindrance,atimes some limitations are due to unforgivness, I have read your diaries and I know where you are coming from but you must break that barrier,its very important.
Re: . by luscioustrish(f): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
Ikillbrokehoes:This one is yet to be out of his broke condition and hence the hate and anger towards women, he likes attractive women but his condition is putting him in check,so he has to result to being toxic,ladies keep him at arms length for now,maybe when he finally made money,we can check if he has any good side

Leemao grin

1 Like

Re: . by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2020
luscioustrish:

Leemao grin
Both you and Zzor are no different, bunch of liabilities. cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? / Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? / Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.