Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (11250 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Stupidity & Foolishness Is an essential commodity In Shiiithole. Op Is a perfect definition of foolishness, stupidity, decadence cancrum and uselessness......
i remember you,the man with millions in his account but not interested in marriage.Im coming let me check your own
Re: . by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor:
im a boss,dont even think that way,i shall be back,i still have more people to talk about.Stay tuned and enjoy yourself.Let me check your own sef

That's beautiful.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Evolutionlove:This one is not a marriage material at all,hes that type of man you will reject with his millions,though the millions is all audio sha.Hes just good for shawarma and small errands.Avoid him if you want something serious

3 Likes

Re: . by prince2pac(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Stupidity & Foolishness Is an essential commodity In Shiiithole. Op Is a perfect definition of foolishness, stupidity, decadence and uselessness......

Re: . by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
stay tuned,i shall be back
Re: . by Neimar: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor:
Neimar:This one is obviously a kid trying to find out if his early morning erections are normal,i wonder what he's doing here in the first place.

You miss me?? grin

2 Likes

Re: . by LINTUNE(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor:
Lintune or Linetune:Mtcheww,hes still whoring around,not settled,wandering everywhere,cheap and he's also for the streets.Run run run
lol..u would have just saud that girls should avoid all nairaland men,cos u just mentioned all the male monickers here by the way, u know nothing about me, nothing at all...all what u just said is just irony, when it comes to my personality ok.
Re: . by Toks2008(m): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor:
Toks2008:Hes a married man but have that wack believe that men are polygamous in nature,hes not a faithful man and never will

First I don't do dating at my age... If I want a lady, I make her my concubine.

Secondly if you still have problems with the fact that men are polygamous then continue in your delusion.

And lastly, what is your definition of a faithful man? A man who has just one lady or 3 ladies and he is faithful to that one or the 3 is faithful in all respect.

Anyways I commend your creativity and I know that someday, you will grow up to see relationships in a realistic manner.

Ciao!

4 Likes

Re: . by IamPlato(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor:
iamplato:This one's own is very funny,hes obviously a simp ooo but has that boldness to sometimes claim alpha male,i wonder if alpha male got a new meaning,though he's still broke but he's kind of a hard worker,no lady wants an "e go better man" these days oga platto.May God pick your call so you can have that type of woman you deeply want.Ladies avoid him for now,i don't want him to loose focus.
Be like say to suffer 600years dey hungry you abi undecided

Tomorrow when I make money na you go first slide into my dm. I don mark your face.

By the way, I am an alpha male not an ozo...

2 Likes

Re: . by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
plus make sure he never comes across a woman with bigger ukwu than you if not, say bye to him embarassed
Zzor:
Lefulefu:He's a very nice guy and will treat you well but I hope you have the strength to fight all the attractive ladies that comes his way,he will drain you and you will still not have concrete evidence against him.Avoid him for your peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: . by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
I agree grin grin grin
Zzor:
MedicH:ladies if you don't want to be having a black eye every other month,please run,hes so aggressive,he should attend some anger management classes.

1 Like

Re: . by dmgr(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2020

3 Likes

Re: . by kambili999(f): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor:
mynd44:He's that type of guy that doesn't have much emotions to offer,hes the type that finds it hard to apologize,you will only notice and feel his good side when he wants to get laid,after that,he resumes his normal behavior.You will get emotionally drained dating him,one luck he's got is that his women loves him more
This table has been broken nne

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
kambili999:
This table has been broken nne
lol
Re: . by lightangel65i(m): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor:
lightangel65i:This one is a great redpill wannabe,but an excellent simp in his closet,simphood is his original calling but he has to act the redpill drama so as not to come clear before his guys as simp.Hes dangling and don't even know what he wants.Ladies,do you want a dangling man? run run run
Sad list of guys who rejected you, thats quite a number more than your moms age i guess, well sad depressed lonely broke bitches like you don't have anything to use their time for anyway.

Please Zzor i wont date you i dont like fat girls like you, saying things like this won't change that, buy perfume, buy a toothbrush and try baff sometimes it would help you in a long way.

1 Like

Re: . by OBku4(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Omo ...community don cancel dis gurl shocked grin
Re: . by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
lightangel65i:

Sad list of guys who rejected you, thats quite a number more than your moms age i guess, well sad depressed lonely broke bitches like you don't have anything to use their time for anyway.

Please Zzor i wont date you i dont like fat girls like you, saying things like this won't change that, buy perfume, buy a toothbrush and try baff sometimes it would help you in a long way.
lol
Re: . by dadrenaline(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
... A failed attempt at comedy lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: . by baralatie(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor:
Evolutionlove:This one is not a marriage material at all,hes that type of man you will reject with his millions,though the millions is all audio sha.Hes just good for shawarma and small errands.Avoid him if you want something serious

nitori olorun ewo tun ni millions is radio.
Re: . by Albertone(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Can someone be this stupid...

Rozz is one of those jobless babes who would rather engage in unproductive activities then cover their brokeness by finding rich boyfriends to leech on.
When they see a "non-simp" guy who doesn't conform to being leeched on,they tag him "broke" undecided

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
lightangel65i:

She Is a Fat little brat lol..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Albertone:
Can someone be this stupid...

Rozz is one of those jobless babes who would rather engage in unproductive activities then cover their brokeness by finding rich boyfriends to leech on.
When they see a "non-simp" guy who doesn't conform to being leeched on,they tag him "broke" undecided
you are the one bringing yourself for scrutiny,so let me check
Re: . by Temptee101(m): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor:
ilegend:This one is really confused and battling alot within himself,dont be deceived by some of his posts here.Date him and begin to get confused like him.Avoid him
grin you funny shaa.
Re: . by Pweetyccee(f): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor:
Dingbang:Never in your life trust this one,dont even trust him when you are together not to talk of when he's far away.There will always be another woman he has his eyes on.Hes very stingy too.Ladies please avoid him
Lol Ewo dingbang cheesy noted sha
Re: . by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Pweetyccee:
Lol Ewo dingbang cheesy noted sha
Sis,run ooo and don't look back
Re: . by virginprincess(f): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
Op you just made my day,you needed to see the way i was laughing

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
Temptee101:

grin you funny shaa.
take everything I typed about anyone on this topic seriously,thats just the absolute bitter truth

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
virginprincess:
Op you just made my day,you needed to see the way i was laughing
but take all I have typed about them seriously,they can't deny it

1 Like

Re: . by Pweetyccee(f): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lol Ride on

1 Like

Re: . by dukeprince50: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor:
but take all I have typed about them seriously,they can't deny it
how old are u pls?
don't see it as an insult, I just wanna know for some reasons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unknown Young Boy Raped By 3 School Girls (PHOTOS) / The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From / Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.