Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,243 members, 7,957,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter (96457 Views)

My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday / Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 25, 2020
Yankee101:

It takes up to 2 years to file for a wife to come over in the US except if you file together or as a fiance visa
thats not enough excuse for a man there to refuse his wife joining him.the only excuse that might be tangible is if he"s an illegal immigrant then it can be understood why he cant bring his wife.but u legal,u have a job there and u still cant make an attempt for your family to join u..then its quite obvious why u dont want her to come nau
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by tunapawizzy: 1:44am On Sep 25, 2020
lefulefu:
Sorry i am not using mtn or glo.i am on internet wifi in the place i am renting.Over where i am staying we dont have mtn or glo recharge cards grin grin grin grin grin grin.You just go to a shop if ur credit is finished and tell them to top it for u and u pay cheesy.And as for what i said pls pick out the evil thing i said.I said if a man is staying legally in europe and is still giving excuses why he cant bring his wife over then he is married or has a girlfriend where he is staying ..thats the obvious truth cheesy.At the time i was in a language school then in benin a number of the female students who joined had husbands overseas and the enrolled cos they wanted to join their husbands since it was one of the requirements.One of the young lady her husband was going to school in germany yet he wanted his wife to join him,Thats how u know a man who truely loves his wife.You cant be staying legally in a country and be saying u cant allow ur wife to join u..why?.Only time a man would be making such excuse is when he has a woman over there.As for ur own case i can understand..corona virus globally changed everything..it closed down schools,airports etc..i understand and everybody understands that.We are talking of the world b4 the covid 19.A man is already settled abroad but he still giving excuses of why he doesnt want his wife to come over ..what are his reasons? cheesy.one person here said he cant allow his wife to join him cos his wife will collect his properties using oyibo court system grin grin grin grin grin.so can we say that is the most reasons many married nigerian men overseas dont want their wives to join them?
Some of your assertions are wrong. Abroad is different from abroad. Requirements and ability to integrate properly may take up to 3 years depending on the country. Lots of men are doing real hard work abroad, a reasonable man will want his condition a little bit soft so the family won't have to come pass through the same heat when they come over. Now you are trying to insinuate that most men don't want their wives over because ONE man on nairaland said his own reason is the edge d woman has in case of divorce in the western world. I call that fallacy of hasty generalization.
People say when u are away from a woman, she will sleep with another man. Well the reality is this life is a pot of spoilt beans already, not all women will cheat in this situation and just pray yours is one of those, and sincerely, man to man now, just pray you don't find out even if she does(have peace). A man stays in naija but cant fend for his family, he is useless. A man goes abroad to try to get resources and chart a better path for the future of the family, he is somewhat a wicked man again. Either ways follow your conviction n do what gives you peace.

5 Likes

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Yankee101: 1:46am On Sep 25, 2020
lefulefu:
thats not enough excuse for a man there to refuse his wife joining him.the only excuse that might be tangible is if he"s an illegal immigrant then it can be understood why he cant bring his wife.but u legal,u have a job there and u still cant make an attempt for your family to join u..then its quite obvious why u dont want her to come nau

Some naija men intentionally leave their wives in naija and visit naija instead. Of course the fear of naija women divorcing and sharing their property isn't unheard
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by ednut1(m): 1:49am On Sep 25, 2020
anonimi:

Please what is the meaning of the bold part? Thanks
belle na grin
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 25, 2020
Yankee101:

Some naija men intentionally leave their wives in naija and visit naija instead. Of course the fear of naija women divorcing and sharing their property isn't unheard
exactly cheesy cheesy.when u no sabi the person wey u marry u would be scared of her joining u cheesy.some ppl dont have the to court each other b4 getting married.dem go fuk all the fukables and dump and when its time to get serious they will be running to their pastor to arrange partner for them or their friend to arrange one partner for them.they will get married but it will be a marriage of convinience cheesy.the person u marrying is like a total stranger to u cheesy so in such a scenario u would be scared to bring such a person over to join u overseas cos u would be scared she might take advantage of the system and get rid of u cheesy cheesy cheesy.But having said this there are nigerian men who bring their wives over to join them.such men courted their wive for sometime and hence they know the of person they involved with.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Jaqenhghar: 1:51am On Sep 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Again, her being married or not is irrelevant to the point at hand... If this woman wants to fukc, and made up her mind she wants some young Mandingo bull to fukc her, then SHE WILL BE FUKCED!! especially in Nigeria.
Word. I dont know why they are catching feelings over this.

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 25, 2020
tunapawizzy:

Some of your assertions are wrong. Abroad is different from abroad. Requirements and ability to integrate properly may take up to 3 years depending on the country. Lots of men are doing real hard work abroad, a reasonable man will want his condition a little bit soft so the family won't have to come pass through the same heat when they come over. Now you are trying to insinuate that most men don't want their wives over because ONE man on nairaland said his own reason is the edge d woman has in case of divorce in the western world. I call that fallacy of hasty generalization.
People say when u are away from a woman, she will sleep with another man. Well the reality is this life is a pot of spoilt beans already, not all women will cheat in this situation and just pray yours is one of those, and sincerely, man to man now, just pray you don't find out even if she does(have peace). A man stays in naija but cant fend for his family, he is useless. A man goes abroad to try to get resources and chart a better path for the future of the family, he is somewhat a wicked man again. Either ways follow your conviction n do what gives you peace.
do u know what can give u inner peace cheesy cheesy cheesy.you migrate as a single man..no fear of getting calls back home that ur wife is doing this or that or blah..no calls from an angry wife that she is lonely or this and dat..and no guilty feeling when you flirt or woe a girl whereever u residing.there is an enternal peace on ur person cheesy.I know how difficult it is as a married man when u km away from your wife and kids.ur mind will always switch back home even wondering how the wife and kids are coping with u even though u claim to be a strong man without emotions.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 25, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Word. I dont know why they are catching feelings over this.
nigerians dont like hearing the truth cheesy.we dey see the way women wey dhier husbands wey dey overseas dey flirt.this one na common knowledge..so i just surprise say guys dey catch feelings over that comment

3 Likes

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Kenstufez: 2:00am On Sep 25, 2020
You're probably a kid that needs to grow up ( < 23 years, am sure).

You think its any mans intention to leave their wife and kids behind? 99.9% of men in this condition wouldn't hesitate to bring over their family if they have the opportunity.

Stop giving wrong advice to other people!!

MrBrownJay1:

That's because you failed to understand what I wrote... If wifey is already h0rny and willing to offer the toto, then we have to be honest about the situation, instead of pretending that she won't give up the toto to the 1st available Mandingo warrior.

If you believe that this is a bad advice, then so be it.

How can a man start a family then abandon the poor wife back home? I understand why many are losing their minds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by juneman: 2:03am On Sep 25, 2020
For the betterment of the family. Alot of sacrifice go into building a successful family. Years down the road you won't know how them manage to arrive this juncture. Being realistic is one way of achieving your desired goal. When a man sees that the way things are playing out his children will suffer in the nearest future... that man got to make some critical decisions. Many families today that you admire, someone has paid a huge price to get them where they are today... Sentiments doesn't take one anywhere... only real men and women can give all to better their family's future. Insofar as the man hasn't abandoned her and the kids but they have a veritable plan of action.
True life story... I know a family, things were so tight they are newly married like 3 years with 1 son... they decided to take their destiny into their own hands believing in God. The husband now got opportunity to waka.. he set up the wife in a decent self contain in lagos. After about 1.5 years that the hubby don waka. The wife decided to move to Port harcourt to leave with the hubby mother. Because she felt she would be able to cope better. She wasn't forced....this is a woman who got her man's back. Remember the hubby didn't abandon her O. But she on her own levels want to do her bit to see that he succeeds and their plans work. Now fast forward 3 years... She is now united with hubby. Infact Their door open. So a man/woman got to do what they got to do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by tianshie(m): 2:05am On Sep 25, 2020
Asquare84:
If the woman is an idoma woman, she dear not cheat on her spouse. If she tried it the god (alekwu) will catch up with her

Will the god asalamalekum also catch up with cheating men?

2 Likes

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by amazinghomez09: 2:05am On Sep 25, 2020
Naijaaaaa:

Please which country?
Do you want to leave yiur wife here too ?

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by cutieme(m): 2:08am On Sep 25, 2020
Michelle55:
If she can't wait, let her buy vibrator na. But it ain't an easy feat being without your spouse.

Then again, being faithful isn't something we do for our spouse like most people think, it's an individual decision to stay sane and worthy and not to turn to a public rest room where anyone can come in and deposit their spunks.

Dear men abroad about wifing our ladies in Nigeria, make una consider say body no be firewood too, make una try dey reach house at least every 6months or 1yr edakun.

As for me, I don't know if I'll be able to cope without seeing my spouse (not on the ground of sex) but I like seeing my partner every day, listen to his tales on how is day went, make him smile it off and lastly gum body cheesy

When you place value on yourself, you go wait as a wife knowing he isn't playing there but rather trying to make life easier for you and the kids.
You get sense.

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by UjuJoan2: 2:10am On Sep 25, 2020
Liposure:
I respect women in this kind of situation. Cos its not easy to stay alone without a husband to kiss and cuddle you. An undisciplined wife will cheat when she's tired

If she cheats, it's because she's human, not undisciplined. Men need to realise the consequences of their actions.

2 Likes

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by nerd004: 2:13am On Sep 25, 2020
This is very common among the binis (Edo in general) a lot

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Kenstufez: 2:14am On Sep 25, 2020
Ignorant comment!!

do you know how much it costs to travel abroad? Do you think those men went for vacation or they're trying to escape from this country and see if they could secure the future of their family?
I'm certain you've never crossed the boundaries of Nigeria, that's why you think life is that easy!

MrBrownJay1:

Who cares what people will say if he stayed?! He can take his family along OR find a job in Nigeria.... But leaving family behind while disappearing for YEARS is wrong, IMHO!
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by sylve11: 2:20am On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
I have been noticing how you give bad advice on this forum,why you advice him to sleep with someone else wife, very bad.

What defines a man is what comes out of his mouth. You don see am finish my sister..... sad cool

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

If you don't mount her, someone in the area eventually will. Body no be firewood. Only a foolish man would go at the other side of the world for years and expect his wife to patiently wait. What kind of evil man would even expect that of a wife?

Can't stop laughing over this response
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by tunapawizzy: 2:25am On Sep 25, 2020
lefulefu:
do u know what can give u inner peace cheesy cheesy cheesy.you migrate as a single man..no fear of getting calls back home that ur wife is doing this or that or blah..no calls from an angry wife that she is lonely or this and dat..and no guilty feeling when you flirt or woe a girl whereever u residing.there is an enternal peace on ur person cheesy.I know how difficult it is as a married man when u km away from your wife and kids.ur mind will always switch back home even wondering how the wife and kids are coping with u even though u claim to be a strong man without emotions.
You are very correct. Thats why I always advice any unmarried man looking at the abroad journey to go single and if possible without any form of serious commitment back home. But u know that you are married also shouldn't stop you from aspiring for a better life for your children and you just have to make the best of your reality. Hopefully ur wife is supportive and can make those big sacrifices too.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 25, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

I won't mount her bro.. Let another man do... Seriously I wonder as well why men do such, living this fine young woman without any touch of a man for years.

You're a role model worthy of emulation.

3 Likes

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Kenstufez: 2:27am On Sep 25, 2020
Western culture values marriage, thats why they divorce when they're are tired of the union instead of cheating while in marriage.

What goes around comes around, always have that in mind while hitting people's wife!

Charleys:

I used to respect marriage till I left to the west side and saw what married women do there. No one respects marriage over here.

Right now I'm not scared of mounting any married woman again.
You need to help that man abroad. Ways might open for you if you do.

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Tunagee(m): 2:32am On Sep 25, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

Well we can't have everything in life.. Whatever rock their boats,.. Feed the mouth and leave the vaginaa hungry

Love this comment.

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 25, 2020
tunapawizzy:

You are very correct. Thats why I always advice any unmarried man looking at the abroad journey to go single and if possible without any form of serious commitment back home. But u know that you are married also shouldn't stop you from aspiring for a better life for your children and you just have to make the best of your reality. Hopefully ur wife is supportive and can make those big sacrifices too.
well being married shouldnt stop you to have concrete plans for a better life but when u aspire for such plans and the plans are coming to fruition it is always wise u sit ur wife down and have a heart to heart talk with her.Men should always try and discuss with their wives when making very serious decisions.bring her along on ur plans..she is ur wife not ur enemy or a competitor biko cheesy..ehn like that dat dude here dat said if he travels he will never bring his wife along cos his wife plan against him and collect his properties with aid of the courts..imagine wetin person dey think about im wife cheesy.and also as a married man when u travelling u should know what u going to do dere oo..blind migration can be dangerious.If its school u goin at least maybe one or two years u don do the programme then u come back to ur place of work and dem promote u.Not the one u will be dere for donkey years and ur wife is trying to communicate u will be dodging phone calls and bringing up excuses.even the most trusting would start suspecting cheesy then her will power will start breaking then the wolves will come in and start ravishing the guy"s wife

3 Likes

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by AreaFada2: 2:41am On Sep 25, 2020
ednut1:
this is false. Women of these days give only pekus without feelings. A typical guy has 2 to 3 girlfriends while the ladies have maybe 3 plus one rich sugar daddy. No emotions

I wonder.

Some girls that easily juggle 6 to 10 guys at university. How many hearts do they have to give everyone. grin cheesy

Some women have more expertise in cheating & juggling than guys. Emotion is not even in their dictionary.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by tunapawizzy: 2:46am On Sep 25, 2020
lefulefu:
well being married shouldnt stop you to have concrete plans for a better life but when u aspire for such plans and the plans are coming to fruition it is always wise u sit ur wife down and have a heart to heart talk with her.Men should always try and discuss with their wives when making very serious decisions.bring her along on ur plans..she is ur wife not ur enemy or a competitor biko cheesy..ehn like that dat dude here dat said if he travels he will never bring his wife along cos his wife plan against him and collect his properties with aid of the courts..imagine wetin person dey think about im wife cheesy.and also as a married man when u travelling u should know what u going to do dere oo..blind migration can be dangerious.If its school u goin at least maybe one or two years u don do the programme then u come back to ur place of work and dem promote u.Not the one u will be dere for donkey years and ur wife is trying to communicate u will be dodging phone calls and bringing up excuses.even the most trusting would start suspecting cheesy then her will power will start breaking then the wolves will come in and start ravishing the guy"s wife
Except u are not responsible for anyone , blind migration is a NO. And for dat guy, in a normal situation his mindset is messed up I must say, but thats in a normal situation. He knows his wife better than us. Their relationship could be an abnormal one. Lots of Nigerian ladies are actually using the western legal system to get properties off their husband. They are all around us, but at d same time thats not a valid reason to generalize and insinuate ur own woman will take that route. I wish the guy gave reasons why he reasoned that way.
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by ednut1(m): 2:51am On Sep 25, 2020
AreaFada2:

I wonder.

Some girls that easily juggle 6 to 10 guys at university. How many hearts do they have to give everyone. grin cheesy

Some women have more expertise in cheating & juggling than guys. Emotion is not even in their dictionary.
one yahoo boy in their university, yahoo boy in another university that comes around to flex his friends. brother Tola near her hostel, real boy friend in lagos and one side boo in ibadan she branches before going home for vacation hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by mattmogan88: 2:52am On Sep 25, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 25, 2020
tunapawizzy:

Except u are not responsible for anyone , blind migration is a NO. And for dat guy, in a normal situation his mindset is messed up I must say, but thats in a normal situation. He knows his wife better than us. Their relationship could be an abnormal one. Lots of Nigerian ladies are actually using the western legal system to get properties off their husband. They are all around us, but at d same time thats not a valid reason to generalize and insinuate ur own woman will take that route. I wish the guy gave reasons why he reasoned that way.
yes he knows his wife better than us cheesy..yea there are nigerian women who take advantage of the system to take over their husband"s properties.But a woman u started life with will and she loves u will never do such.There is this incident that happened in benin i think around 2017 or is it 2018 i cant remember.This popular benin singer called Osayomore joseph.u might not have heard of him but any bini person here would have heard of him.He was kidnapped when he was driving home with his wife.The kidnappers stopped his car and dragged him and his wife fearlessly tried to trackled the kidnapper and she was shot in the hand.Another incident is one popular naija music producer whose wife donated one of her kidneys to save the man"s life but the man later died.Now these women i just mentioned..do u think think they would plan against their husbands if maybe their husband happened to migrate with them? Na when a wife no like u thats when she dey plot against u cheesy..

4 Likes

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by America001: 3:05am On Sep 25, 2020
Sisijetue:
*Deficient emotional vacuum* no dey feed mouth
You're loaded with wisdom dear
Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by tunapawizzy: 3:05am On Sep 25, 2020
lefulefu:
yes he knows his wife better than us cheesy..yea there are nigerian women who take advantage of the system to take over their husband"s properties.But a woman u started life with will and she loves u will never do such.There is this incident that happened in benin i think around 2017 or is it 2018 i cant remember.This popular benin singer called Osayomore joseph.u might not have heard of him but any bini person here would have heard of him.He was kidnapped when he was driving home with his wife.The kidnappers stopped his car and dragged him and his wife fearlessly tried to trackled the kidnapper and she was shot in the hand.Another incident is one popular naija music producer whose wife donated one of her kidneys to save the man"s life but the man later died.Now these women i just mentioned..do u think think they would plan against their husbands if maybe their husband happened to migrate with them? Na when a wife no like u thats when she dey plot against u cheesy..
Hmmm may we not be unfortunate...

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by anonimi: 3:06am On Sep 25, 2020
ednut1:
belle na grin

Many thanks for your indulgence.
The couple must be meticulous planners who also know how to excellently implement. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter by Kingbuhari(m): 3:11am On Sep 25, 2020
I see kids who have never left the bossom of their mothers ranting... What do you know about life Do you think it's easy to leave ur beloved wife to a strange world just because you want to put food on the table for them...if she cheated, she goes home from there shikina..

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.