Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

A Question To All Muslims - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question To All Muslims (2811 Views)

Honest Question To The Christians / A Question To My Friends Who Are Believers / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question To All Muslims by advocatejare(m): 7:52am On Oct 04, 2020
Friend22:

I gave you guys a logical refutation of your inconsistencies you are here grappling at straws.

You claim Allah doesn't have an image. I attached a pictoral evidence of Allah and how you place it at the top of the minarets of your mosques today, and you suddenly became dumbfounded. grin

In case you didn't see it, you asked why Muhammad promoted one idol(Allah) above other idols in Mecca:

Because that one idol was the one his family the Quraysh worshipped.

Because his pagan grandfather named his father Abdullah(Abd Allah) after that one idol

Because that one idol saved his father's life and ransomed it for 100 camels.

Because that one idol was the chief of the 360 idols in the Kaaba

Because that one idol is Hubal/Allah/Baal.

Here is the picture of Allah

2 Likes

Re: A Question To All Muslims by Friend22(m): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2020
sagenaija:

He runs!

It is obvious that many of you Moslems are not really interested in an objective view of your prophet and religion.

Islam truly subjugates the adherents starting with their brains. As Islam means 'SURRENDER', that surrender starts from the brain and extends to other outward expressions.

Look at this:
It was ok for women to give themselves to Mohamed!

Narrated Aisha:
I used to LOOK DOWN upon those ladies who had given themselves to Allah's Apostle and I used to say, "Can a lady give herself (to a man)?" But when Allah revealed: "You (O Muhammad) can postpone whom you will of them, and you may receive any of them whom you will; and there is no blame on you if you invite one whose turn you have set aside." (33.51) I said (to the Prophet), "I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 311)

Will you say that this is a man who had inhibitions as to which woman to have for sex?
And Allah approved of all these when even Aisha, a human, had reservations?

I say with the temperament of a youth,what is wrong if the women willingly gave themselves to him like you keep yapping about;what is wrong?
Are they not his wives?
How many stories do you really know about that you keep cherry picking some of evidence to suit your contrived and misguided understanding in this matter.

And again, what is wrong in having sex with your wives?
Oh shocked,or you mum excreted you when she ate a load full of amala and bgegiri with your Dad fiddling with his TV remote control abi?
Have some sense man.

Whether I sleep with my wife 12 hours a day is none of your damn business.

All you have been saying his sex,sex,sex and sex without any iota of sense to tell you that he was an head of state,a spiritual leader, a teacher,an army commader and many more roles he played that it was almost impossible for him to use those times to be intimate with his wives.

I won't waste my time with a hapless Islsmophobe like you.
Re: A Question To All Muslims by sagenaija: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2020
Friend22:

I say with the temperament of a youth,what is wrong if the women willingly gave themselves to him like you keep yapping about;what is wrong?
Are they not his wives?
How many stories do you really know about that you keep cherry picking some of evidence to suit your contrived and misguided understanding in this matter.

Oh shocked,or you mum excreted you when she ate a load full of amala and bgegiri with your Dad fiddling with his TV remote control abi?
Have some sense man.

All you have been saying his sex,sex,sex and sex without any iota of sense to tell you that he was an head of state,a spiritual leader, a teacher,an army commader and many more roles he played that it was almost impossible for him to use those times to be intimate with his wives.

Ask yourself this simple question: Why would Aisha LOOK DOWN ON THEM if they are his wives? Does that make sense to you?

Another question: Why did Aisha say 'I said (to the Prophet), "I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires.'?
So, Allah hastens to fulfill Mohamed's wishes and desires by making his wives want to have sex with him? A normal thing for married persons?

When you Moslems meet a 'ROCK' or ROADBLOCK in the stories of your books you begin to fabricate 'tales from Arabia' about them. Did anything in the original rendering of that portion say it was his wives?

Smh!

3 Likes

Re: A Question To All Muslims by Gainman: 10:01am On Oct 04, 2020
motayoayinde:

SORRY BRO FOR THE BREAK.

I COULDN'T RESPOND AT TIME FOR SOME REASONS AND LATER I FORGOT UNTIL RECENTLY.

AS FOR YOUR QUESTION ON APOSTACY, FRANKLY IT'S NOT STATED IN THE QUR'AN. HOWEVER, SINCE IT'S IN THE HADITH, IT BECOMES LAW.

BIT I MUST SAY THAT IT'S VERY RARELY ENFORCED. EVEN WHEN IT IS, THE PROCESS IS VERY LONG.

BUT YOU MUST KNOW THAT THE BIBLE ALSO HAS A LAW ON APOSTACY BUT THE CHRISTIANS WON'T TELL YOU.
THIS IS WHAT DEUTERONOMY 13 HAS TO SAY ON IT

“If your brother, the son of your mother, your son or your daughter, (J)the wife [c]of your bosom, or your friend (K)who is as your own soul, secretly entices you, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which you have not known, neither you nor your fathers, 7 of the gods of the people which are all around you, near to you or far off from you, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth, 8 you shall (L)not [d]consent to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him or conceal him; 9 but you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to (M)death, and afterward the hand of all the people. 10 And you shall stone him with stones until he dies, because he sought to entice you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 So all Israel shall hear and (N)fear, and not again do such wickedness as this among you.

12 (O)“If you hear someone in one of your cities, which the Lord your God gives you to dwell in, saying, 13 [e]‘Corrupt men have gone out from among you and enticed the inhabitants of their city, saying, “Let us go and serve other gods” ’—which you have not known— 14 then you shall inquire, search out, and ask diligently. And if it is indeed true and certain that such an [f]abomination was committed among you, 15 you shall surely strike the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying it, all that is in it and its livestock—with the edge of the sword. 16 And you shall gather all its plunder into the middle of the street, and [g]completely (P)burn with fire the city and all its plunder, for the Lord your God. It shall be (Q)a [h]heap forever; it shall not be built again.
You are very wrong here with your statement 'Christians will not tell you. First who are those Christians? is it the pastors? A bible is an open book for all to read with simple language for everyone to understand it unlike d Quran that has many hidden and difficult to understand. I don't expect anyone to tell me what is in d bible before I know it. Christianity started at d birth of Jesus Christ. whatever u read in d old testament was stories of what happened about the men of God. Whether it talks about dangerous teaching or whatever, don't relate it with Christians because all d dangerous teaching have been abandoned since d birth of Jesus Christ and no Christian is practising such things u people use to defend your argument. Muslims are in the act of picking words from the bible without verifying who made that state in the bible. The quote bible verse to defend their argument without clarifying what was asked concerning Islam.

1 Like

Re: A Question To All Muslims by Gainman: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2020
Meekha:

You are not getting it. The new Testament is the major point of differentiation between Judaism and Christianity. You keep churning out old testament laws that was purely Judaism. We are Christians and we take our doctrines from the New Testament.

Now I am not saying that Christians dump the entire old testament. No. They are part of our scripture. But when Jesus came around, he revealed the original intent of God to humanity.

For instance, he said that some of those laws were given to the Israelites then because of the hardness of their hearts. Hence, he replaced them with the law of Mercy and Truth (the Original intentions of God). This is why Christians don't do all these things, like killing for God, fighting religious fights, or killing because of their God or Jesus is insulted.

Muhammad came and took us back to the old testament laws.

Now with the rise of modernzation and self-awareness, those laws are plainly not meant for humans. Naah! How can you for instance raise a daggar to kill me because I say I don't find your religion desirable anymore and you'll think it is normal?

Go to Israel where Judaism is still practiced. They don't those barbaric things. It is plainly out of human conscience to kill people because of their beliefs.
you nailed it. They will still come back with irrelevant counter argument.

1 Like

Re: A Question To All Muslims by Gainman: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2020
motayoayinde:

I ONLY MENTIONED THIS TO EXPOSE THE HYPOCRISY OF THE CHRISTIANS HERE WHOSE FIRST LINE OF ATTACK IS THE APOSTASY LAW. IT'S COMMON TO ALL ABRAHAMIC FAITHS.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ISLAM AND THE OTHER TWO IS THAT. WHILE MUSLIMS BELIEVE GOD'S LAW TO BE UNCHANGING AND ETERNAL, JUDEO-CHRISTIANITY HAS AGREED TO PANDER TO THE DICTATES OF THE WORLD, THEREBY, ABANDONING DIVINE LAWS SEEN AS OUTMODED AND UNFITTING FOR MODERNITY.

THIS IS NOT THE REASON THOSE BOOKS WERE REVEALED. CONTRARY TO YOUR CLAIM ABOUT JESUS CHANGING THE OLD TESTAMENT LAWS, THIS IS WHAT HE SAYS IN MATTHEW 5: 17-20

Christ Came to Fulfill the Law
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least vin the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great vin the kingdom of heaven. 20

JUDEO-CHRISTIANITY THINKS THAT THIS SOFTENING, CHANGING AND WHOLESALE ABANDONMENT OF DIVINE LAWS WILL MAKE THEIR RELIGIONS MORE ACCEPTABLE, BUT THE OPPOSITE IS THE CASE. SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRIES FOR EXAMPLE WHICH USED BE CHRISTIAN NOW HAVE NON RELIGIOUS MAJORITY, ALL OF THEM!

GOD SENT MUHAMMAD(saw,) TO RESTORE THE LAWS AFTER THEY WERE CHANGED SO THAT MANKIND WONT BE DOOMED, KNOWING NOT GOD'S LAW AND WILL.

So to be killing others makes your law supreme?
Re: A Question To All Muslims by Meekha(m): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6158578/chief-priest-stabbed-death-impregnating

Whoever cares to read. Read this. Muslims, you people should have a rethink of how violent you get when the same medicine you administer to people is administered to you.
Re: A Question To All Muslims by Gainman: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Friend22:

Are they not his wives?

Have some sense man.

Despite all these sex stories about Muhammed, you people still refer to him as a real prophet of god or God?
Can u even rate these habits of Muhammed with Jesus Christ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

From Grass To Grace / A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians / Can Muslims Explain This. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.