Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party (96329 Views)

Lady Dressed Up As Ozo For Halloween - Pictures / Watch Nengi Cry As Ozo Ignores Her At Saturday Night Party / Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by macho44(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2020
wale377:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/video-bbnaija-nengi-breaks-down-in-tears-as-ozo-others-ignore-her-at-saturday-night-party/amp/
Reverse Psychology at work grin grin grin grin grin
But, this two people dem don pass this kain mumu wey dem dey do na. Like African China said; "If you love somebody, walk up to am , yan am the koko. Ozo has done the needful, Nengi dey mumu. e be things ooo. Happy Sunday Nairalanders, wishing y'all a fruitful and productive week ahead grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by tonyson010(m): 7:30am On Sep 27, 2020
ezegenigbonine:
I hate that nengi with passion and all the nengis in every man's life. She thought that ozo will always be her mumu. Food she no sabi cook, enter kitchen MBA, sweep MBA, wash plate MBA and she thinks that ozo being the only son of the family, that his people will encourage such girl in there sons life. She no even fine reach ozo sisters. Thank God ozo brain don reset. You automatically turn that handsome intelligent young man into a bbn 2020 mumu. Even to give him last farewell kiss when he was evicted MBA. U must be crazy nengi

Very crazy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by tonyson010(m): 7:35am On Sep 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
This one is looking for a pity votes

Mumu

Laycon Is already the winner

Bad tactics.
Losing more votes in a wrong move.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Mac2016(m): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2020
DanjaNinja:

Please, what led you to this conclusion? Germany, USA, France, Finland all have their versions of big brother. Does that make them stupid?
Play is only essential after the task is completed else it will get another interpretation.. I hope France, Germany, USA you mentioned have their own high poverty indices and out of school children, terrorism on same scale with Nigeria especially electricity and fuel price hike? We are super swift in our lopsided comparison with foreign countries where things are working (at least basic amenities).

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Blakpot: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2020
DanjaNinja:

Please, what led you to this conclusion? Germany, USA, France, Finland all have their versions of big brother. Does that make them stupid?

Those countries don't have a president like ours

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Dreyton36: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnn
E clear

Maga don wise up and Yahoo boy don broke again seeking for another

Ozo don finally watch how stupid him be they behave
Them don talk sense into him head , just watch how nengi will open her kpekus waaaaaa for Ozo to feed on

E clear

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2020
That ozo is not a real man

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Iceyjayz: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2020
MountainView:
I just want to let you guys know that Nigeria has the largest population of stupid people in the world.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Kpomosauce: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:

Oga lemme oh
If you get sugar mummy contact gimme smiley
No sugar mummy for who no vote for laycon

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Iceyjayz: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
That ozo is not a real man
You are not a real woman

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You are not a real woman
men that takes revenge on women are nothing but weaklings

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2020
shocked nawao

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Caseless: 7:50am On Sep 27, 2020
Irrationalpaul:
Oga dn wise up grin grin
He read a lot about himself outside the house and he's trying to redeem his image. His method of following that girl must have failed him. I don't know how he did it, but I see tweets stating such.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by BIGGESThead6: 7:51am On Sep 27, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:

Oga lemme oh
If you get sugar mummy contact gimme smiley

I get one. She get pot belly, with Bear Bear for face and Bear Bear for Chest. She get Yam legs and hairy body. Let me know if you are game. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2020
I heard that it's ending today.

better.

make dem do finish and let people cum back to their normal selves.

modified:

I just remember now say even if it ends today, people go still use like 3-4months to rant about it, and Nairaland 'muds' go still dey congest the front page with stories for another 4-5 months. angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2020
MountainView:
I just want to let you guys know that Nigeria has the largest population of stupid people in the world.
you too are among the stupid people

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Okuda(m): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2020
MountainView:

and this is a fact my brother. from the national bureau of sensible Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by BigDick70inch(m): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
men that takes revenge on women are nothing but weaklings

hey..
What revenge??
Is friendship between them a must??
I spoil useless friendship with girls often..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Blakpot: 7:58am On Sep 27, 2020
Nengi be looking for simp-paddy. She aint getting none. What a something!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 27, 2020
BigDick70inch:

hey..
What revenge??
Is friendship between them a must??
I spoil useless friendship with girls often..
another one spotted,go learn how to be a real man

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by emcygen: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Una no dey Taya??¿ Thank God by the end of today this rubbish called BBN go end and every reasonable Nigerian go rest.

No reasonable person will waste his time watching that corrupt and useless show.

Even though I dey watch small small.

Chief Hypocrite grin grin
u made my day bro

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by DavidEsq(m): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2020
Kpomosauce:
grin In the land of BBN in the time of Corona the destiny of all simps lies on the shoulders of a young man, his name, Oooz

Legend of the Simpson.

but she too sef don see as e dey be for body
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by ceaser: 8:04am On Sep 27, 2020
segebase:
laycon go phuck dis gel

I think he will be careful to do that knowing his health status viz-a-vis his genotype. SS genotype can suffer something called "priapism". No time to explain further what that means, but by all means bing it. The "S" allelle in Lekan's SC genotype means he is also predisposed to such event. So he'll best avoid any sensual erotics within the house in order to avoid a medical emergency.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by berrystunn(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2020
DanjaNinja:
I always knew Nengi was "forming". She likes Ozo. Some ladies enjoy the chase. They believe that playing hard to get is a vetting process that verifies if a man truly loves you. Problem is playing hard to get is a double edged sword and guarantees nothing. If you overdo it, the guy might lose interest and move on - verying your false assumption that the guy never liked you. But If you don't, some guys may see you as "cheap".

It's a dicey one. Truth is, nothing guarantees anything. Just take a chance and see how it goes.

grin grin grin @ Problem is playing hard to get

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by BigJoe29: 8:08am On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
another one spotted,go learn how to be a real man
Real man? shocked In women dictionary real man means stupid man.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by uchaymart(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
This one is looking for a pity votes

Mumu

Laycon Is already the winner
Be wise, man. Voting ended long ago.. She's has won already
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by MoIbrahim: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2020
Kpomosauce:
Mods go put gun for your head to open the thread abi?
E never reach fp you don rush open thread

Abi o. People go watch nollywood and oyinbo film finish and still dey complain about BBN.
And they were told that nairaland is for 18 and above before they joined o.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2020
BigJoe29:
Real man? shocked In women dictionary real man means stupid man.
thats your own definition

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Hathor5(f): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2020
MountainView:

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Tywo2018: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2020
Off your MIC undecided
MountainView:
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by BigJoe29: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
thats your own definition
Real woman welldone. cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by MoIbrahim: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2020
dukeprince50:
on behalf of me and the entire family that does not watch BBN, we say a very biig thank u to Sunday, at least all the nonsense WhatsApp status about laycorn, nengi, ozo, prince bla bla will end
Who promised you it will end? Better learn to face your own desired news.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far / Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.