Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian (31827 Views)

Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / What You Must Do Before Getting Married / Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by fidelitystrs: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Be patient

Sell  your Amazon gift card to Naira / RMB yuan also available.

I buy
Bitcoin, Ripple (XRP) n Ethereum and get paid in Naira

https:///2347039575096

Best rate with swift payment.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by bukatyne(f): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Joshmodest:
I would have said you were lying if not that we had one like that in my former compound ....
This man has literally become a burden to his wife and 3 sons... He doesn't work as a full time minister , his wife does all the work and if she complains a little he'll tell her she's not the only one ...she pays the kids school fees one of them is in the higher institution , she takes care of their clothing , every expenses , even food the day Mr pastor go drop 500 the whole compound would know ....
His kids must not sing any genre music except "Gospel" , if they do na curse , they must not have girlfriends a child of 19, they can't even watch film in peace , they barb stylish cut problem, even football watching na yawa , keeping friends is an issue except na deacon son or Sunday school teacher son , he even said they must marry from that his church or he'll reject the wife ...so bad that the senior son once told him that hope he remembers it was him God called ?..he doesn't gist with the kids and blames the mother for doing so instead of reading bible ....one time dey once he sees then laughing , he'll bring bible and hold prayer....
Ladies stay away from strict pastors ,.they'll ruin your life and your kids life with their sententious mindset !!!

And you think if he was a Muslim cleric, he would not be like this?

Besides, that pastor lacks love which is the foundation. There are homes all you mentioned is not done yet they are joyful and living happily.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by jmoore(m): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
SmartPolician:

See example of the sort of people the OP talked about

As far as I am concerned, God has given couples the right to explore their bodies to their pleasure just the way they want it.

If my wife tells me no sex on Sunday, she is in trouble.

So because she is your wife, you have right to insert your penis into her ear?

Do you even know the meaning of Anal sex? Google it, it is not "Sunday sex".

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by cmecproblem(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
You're probably right.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by bukatyne(f): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
iamjavadem:
The keyword here is 'strict pastor' not playboy pastor, always read well and understand before commenting.

What is playboy pastor?

If a pastor is 'strict': issues.

If he is not 'strict', he is 'fake'.

Toor.

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Egoveen: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Are you a gulder ambassador? you're always endorsing it.
GULDER IS HONEY,GULDER IS BAE.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by bukatyne(f): 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Asour:

It's not necessarily Religion. It's usually cultural and can be a personal decision too.

The Jews and Romans greet with a kiss. That same gesture (a kiss) is abhorrent in another culture.

Again, what really is "exposure"? I see many people use is as a synonym for being influenced by Western values I do hope that's not the context you use it.

Why do I say so? Well even in the western world, personality differences abound. Different value systems coexist. You must have heard of the liberals and The Conservatives.

Even in Britain (UK), the typical British is not expressively given to the outward show of emotions.
The British Monarchy exemplify this trait too.

I am saying any lifestyle is wrong? No!
Within reason, no one should dictate the lifestyle of others or deem them strict. Because to the one you call strict you are probably loose.

We should all learn to be accommodating of the lifestyle choices of others. Except where it affects you negatively.

The funny reality in all this is that what many describe as being "Romantic" today is effectively the residue of decades of western influences on us.

Not that I am against it but most "acts" of modern romanticism would be completely alien to most african pre colonial cultures.
This cannot mean that african cultures were devoid of loving and caring familial attitudes. It just means that they didn't demonstrate this by kissing in public, holding hands, giving flowers, celebratng Valentine's days and other niceties of western influence.

On point.

Exposure is measured by the degree of Western influences.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by SmartPolician: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
jmoore:

So because she is your wife, you have right to insert your penis into her ear?

Do you even know the meaning of Anal sex? Google it, it is not "Sunday sex".

As long as we enjoy it, it's fine

Sunday sex is a different topic entirely

I had to mention that because some sanctimonious ladies seem to condemn it.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by spiceadole: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Strict Christian man...But he will cheat on his wife
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by bukatyne(f): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
BreconHills:

First off the idea of a strict Christian is wrong. One is either a Christian or not.

Secondly, being a Christian does not change one's natural attitudes, there are quiet Christians, loud Christians, social Christians and even anti social Christians. Over time a Christian will mature into being joyful, moderate and having sound speech and behaviour.

What you have described is an abusive man not a Christian. The fact that he hides behind the bible is not proof of being a follower of Christ. He is a church goer.

On point.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by bukatyne(f): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
toye440:
Finally I have a like mind. Op should talk more on " brothers pls avoid churchy sister.
A quick story to buttress my point. one innocent bros got married to one sister, always active in church, after enduring no sex till marriage, night after wedding, the man ask the wife to open the gate of heaven that the king of glory may come in. To cut the long story short, the wife demanded they pray and hear from the holy spirit.
Op if na u, wetin go b ur reaction?

Does this sound like someone who has a sound mind?
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by vickydevoka(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:
They can be boring. No room for fun Always serious face. Hardly play with family

They do not know how to handle women . Most strict pastors spent their youthful days avoiding dating and friendships with ladies in general so as not to commit adultery.

They are fault finders . They go about looking for offence. Every thing is a sin.

They are not romantic They grew up avoiding ladies. They are not used to giving hugs and kisses. They only know one position. Anal sex is a sin. Only accepts style is missionary. The mouth is for praising God name and not oral.

They can be routinal .. They have a structured life style. Easily predictable. Wife feel bored.

Lack of emotional intimacy. Wife is emotionally starved. His priorities are in the things of the lord. Time for heart to heart discussion and he is quoting
Treat Woman, take care of woman. If them no take care of Women women should take care of men. This life is not all about money n women
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by etoete77: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:
They can be boring. No room for fun Always serious face. Hardly play with family

They do not know how to handle women . Most strict pastors spent their youthful days avoiding dating and friendships with ladies in general so as not to commit adultery.

They are fault finders . They go about looking for offence. Every thing is a sin.

They are not romantic They grew up avoiding ladies. They are not used to giving hugs and kisses. They only know one position. Anal sex is a sin. Only accepts style is missionary. The mouth is for praising God name and not oral.

They can be routinal .. They have a structured life style. Easily predictable. Wife feel bored.

Lack of emotional intimacy. Wife is emotionally starved. His priorities are in the things of the lord. Time for heart to heart discussion and he is quoting

You are right. But things are changing. Many are improving. But you mentioned Anal sex. Medically, is not healthy. But oral can be done with good hygiene.

2 Likes

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Danniedpastor(m): 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:

You are generalizing.
And that is not right .

I'm a pastor (ordained and serving) and my family enjoy me.
I make sweet love with my wife and do all the styles. I have read books on sex just to master the art.

I'm business inclined because I don't depend on church offering to survive. I take my family to fun places. I watch movies (not necessarily Christian movie). I gist,play and have fun.

TO PASTORS... You are human and you live on Earth. Heaven is d goal and you are not going to heaven with your body. Take care of your family because they are your first church.

Knowing sex styles is not a sin. If you don't handle your wife well you would leave her wanting more and vulnerable.

HEAVIN IS OUR GOAL AND EARTH IS OUR CURRENT RESIDENCE.... MAKE THE BEST OF BOTH

4 Likes

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Patriotic9ja(m): 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Many people are getting the OP wrong. He isn't saying 'pastors' in particular. Rather those over holy holy Christians. Those orthodox Christians. Well many people cant actually relate. Thank God for these new generation churches, they have brought some swag into christianity......
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by chipet67(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:

Lies, not the pastor's I know
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by phorget(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:
All lies. You have it in the reverse. Pastors are the reverse of everything you mentioned here 100%.

Unless you are referring to the likes of Fatoyinbo but if not then the op is factually right.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Anfieldboss: 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
BreconHills:

First off the idea of a strict Christian is wrong. One is either a Christian or not.

Secondly, being a Christian does not change one's natural attitudes, there are quiet Christians, loud Christians, social Christians and even anti social Christians. Over time a Christian will mature into being joyful, moderate and having sound speech and behaviour.

What you have described is an abusive man not a Christian. The fact that he hides behind the bible is not proof of being a follower of Christ. He is a church goer.

Exactly my thoughts, God bless you brother
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:
All lies. You have it in the reverse. Pastors are the reverse of everything you mentioned here 100%.

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Olafisoyem: 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:

You have no clue whatsoever.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Ishilove: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Tobechi74 sure writes a lot of crap
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by ruffDiamond: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
these kids called Mods are funny sha...they first banned me ..then removed my comment, then unbanned me..hahaha.. it changes nothing! y'all fool!
*slams Door *
educated illiterate!
*spits*
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by eagleonearth(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
bless me with a precious relationship, my Lord.

thank you, Jesus. ❤
your moniker and signature contradicts your prayer sir

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by biggy4joe(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
Anal sexhow can u open ur yansh and someone will put his long dick on ur yansh ehn....Yansh wey small strong shit self go wan pass dere e go be like say na hot iron dey put dere.some people dey try sha

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by indie22(f): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:

Don't marry them....it will end in weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by tweakdude1: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:

Tobechi, all these are lies.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by DigitB: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Mood11:
"Pastorship" has become a mere tittle so I don't doubt what you just posted angry

No be Pastor Wilson video leak that time dey lick pvvvssyyy grin grin grin

He wasn't licking, he was eating grin
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Alexaonfleek: 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
That's why I like Catholic church

#proudcatholic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless / Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria / TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.