Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian (31813 Views)

Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / What You Must Do Before Getting Married / Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Goalnaldo(m): 11:13am On Oct 04, 2020
Joshmodest:
I would have said you were lying if not that we had one like that in my former compound ....
This man has literally become a burden to his wife and 3 sons... He doesn't work as a full time minister , his wife does all the work and if she complains a little he'll tell her she's not the only one ...she pays the kids school fees one of them is in the higher institution , she takes care of their clothing , every expenses , even food the day Mr pastor go drop 500 the whole compound would know ....
His kids must not sing any genre music except "Gospel" , if they do na curse , they must not have girlfriends a child of 19, they can't even watch film in peace , they barb stylish cut problem, even football watching na yawa , keeping friends is an issue except na deacon son or Sunday school teacher son , he even said they must marry from that his church or he'll reject the wife ...so bad that the senior son once told him that hope he remembers it was him God called ?..he doesn't gist with the kids and blames the mother for doing so instead of reading bible ....one time dey once he sees then laughing , he'll bring bible and hold prayer....
Ladies stay away from strict pastors ,.they'll ruin your life and your kids life with their sententious mindset !!!
They will grow up hating christainity and might become an atheist. The man is just an extremist. How can gisting with your kids and watching football be a sin? undecided sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Angelfrost(m): 11:14am On Oct 04, 2020
Originalsly:

I know of one such couple.... marriage ended in divorce because the wife was getting satisfaction outside. She had a high sex drive..... he had a low activity no variety sex schedule. He admitted he failed in his bedroom duties .... has been remarried... and is living a blissful married life.
Over religious pastors and boys who grew up under over strict religious parents are the ones who usually marry and have their wives living in bondage.
Women should not be surprised..... and should stay clear of such pious pastors.... especially if they have been sexually active.

Sex drive will never and should never be the same for 2 individuals!!!...

This is why compatibility must be well established before marriage... Intending couples should honestly iron out these issues.

The problem with most religious people is the pretence! Many see openly discussing sex drive and preferences as carnality or sinful. This is just hypocritical, heretical, and stupid.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by SmartPolician: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2020
jmoore:
Anal sex is a gateway to homosexuality. Stop using your wife to fulfill your homosexual fantasies.

See example of the sort of people the OP talked about

As far as I am concerned, God has given couples the right to explore their bodies to their pleasure just the way they want it.

If my wife tells me no sex on Sunday, she is in trouble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by BreconHills(m): 11:18am On Oct 04, 2020
Joshmodest:
I would have said you were lying if not that we had one like that in my former compound ....
This man has literally become a burden to his wife and 3 sons... He doesn't work as a full time minister , his wife does all the work and if she complains a little he'll tell her she's not the only one ...she pays the kids school fees one of them is in the higher institution , she takes care of their clothing , every expenses , even food the day Mr pastor go drop 500 the whole compound would know ....
His kids must not sing any genre music except "Gospel" , if they do na curse , they must not have girlfriends a child of 19, they can't even watch film in peace , they barb stylish cut problem, even football watching na yawa , keeping friends is an issue except na deacon son or Sunday school teacher son , he even said they must marry from that his church or he'll reject the wife ...so bad that the senior son once told him that hope he remembers it was him God called ?..he doesn't gist with the kids and blames the mother for doing so instead of reading bible ....one time dey once he sees then laughing , he'll bring bible and hold prayer....
Ladies stay away from strict pastors ,.they'll ruin your life and your kids life with their sententious mindset !!!

First off the idea of a strict Christian is wrong. One is either a Christian or not.

Secondly, being a Christian does not change one's natural attitudes, there are quiet Christians, loud Christians, social Christians and even anti social Christians. Over time a Christian will mature into being joyful, moderate and having sound speech and behaviour.

What you have described is an abusive man not a Christian. The fact that he hides behind the bible is not proof of being a follower of Christ. He is a church goer.

4 Likes

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2020
advocatejare:

'Even a Broken Clock Is Right Twice a Day'

grin

Impressive

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by AyewohGospel: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2020
]Every pastor is supposed to be a ''strict pastor'' and every christian a ''strict christian''

Is this the Bedrock of Marriage ?
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Skinkerjnr(m): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:
All lies. You have it in the reverse. Pastors are the reverse of everything you mentioned here 100%.
did u even read d trend he said strict Christians not pastors
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by lomprico(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:
They can be boring. No room for fun Always serious face. Hardly play with family

They do not know how to handle women . Most strict pastors spent their youthful days avoiding dating and friendships with ladies in general so as not to commit adultery.

They are fault finders . They go about looking for offence. Every thing is a sin.

They are not romantic They grew up avoiding ladies. They are not used to giving hugs and kisses. They only know one position. Anal sex is a sin. Only accepts style is missionary. The mouth is for praising God name and not oral.

They can be routinal .. They have a structured life style. Easily predictable. Wife feel bored.

Lack of emotional intimacy. Wife is emotionally starved. His priorities are in the things of the lord. Time for heart to heart discussion and he is quoting

marry your like
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Demzlent(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2020
In everything we do in life,we have conservatives and liberals. What you wrote here are the life styles of conservative pastors/Christians . Liberal Christians are not like this
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Originalsly: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

Sex drive will never and should never be the same for 2 individuals!!!...

Even though sex drive may have been the same..... or they were compatible...... he suppressed his because of over piousness. The same with priest's..... they suppress their natural desires to sleep with women ...... and switch to their fellow men/boys for release.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Dannywayne21(m): 11:33am On Oct 04, 2020
Please, stop spreading false information without you thinking critically about it.
First, self discipline is very essential for everyone who wants to fulfill their goals in life. You mentioned "strict pastors"like it's a crime, is it wrong to be strict.
That's the same way many people complain about their bosses at work, strict rich guys and others claiming that it's wrong to walk with them.
If you're a true christian indeed?
Have you forgotten that Daniel purposed in his heart not to defile himself with the king's food. I'm sure many like you if they were with Daniel, they would say he's too strict and religious, but see how outstanding Daniel and his "strict" friends were during their days.
Next, if a man thinks having close relationship with female sex might bring them to sexual immorality, it's their life and not your.
Nature will always surface because opposite element tend to have greater attraction.
Also , is it sensible to engage in oral and anal sex ?
If you really know your Bible, go back to the book of ROMANS , read from chapter 1 , verse 24 - 28.
You will discover that sexual perversion is one wierd activity that is bringing daemons into people's life .
Secondly, sexual perversion and too much of sexual activities make human beings lose self control, meaning that "sexual looseness make you lose self control".
Remember that anything that's wildly against nature is not of God.
Please, before you write on matters like this, think critically and make sure you "see both sides of the coin".
Jah bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Goalnaldo(m): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2020
Egoveen:
I stay married to Gulder the ultimate......
Are you a gulder ambassador? you're always endorsing it.
Egoveen:
Gulder lager beer is the only ultimate gift one can ever have.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by naija4life247: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:
They can be boring. No room for fun Always serious face. Hardly play with family

They do not know how to handle women . Most strict pastors spent their youthful days avoiding dating and friendships with ladies in general so as not to commit adultery.

They are fault finders . They go about looking for offence. Every thing is a sin.

They are not romantic They grew up avoiding ladies. They are not used to giving hugs and kisses. They only know one position. Anal sex is a sin. Only accepts style is missionary. The mouth is for praising God name and not oral.

They can be routinal .. They have a structured life style. Easily predictable. Wife feel bored.

Lack of emotional intimacy. Wife is emotionally starved. His priorities are in the things of the lord. Time for heart to heart discussion and he is quoting

Pastor Suleiman gives and receives head. One of his mistresses said so. I am sure we all remember that episode.

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Kokaine(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:

but whether or not. Anal sex is very disgusting. Its a sin. Pastor or not. Why should a man dig his wife's anus? What differentiates him from a gay?

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by madridsta007(m): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:

Then leave them alone.
Ladies that like them will chase them and be with them.

Case solved.

2 Likes

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by ofiko123(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2020
Nice write up... But marriage doesn't have to be boring..
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Angelfrost(m): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Originalsly:

Even though sex drive may have been the same..... or they were compatible...... he suppressed his because of over piousness. The same with priest's..... they suppress their natural desires to sleep with women ...... and switch to their fellow men/boys for release.

For priests, I concur very well... However, suppressing libido in order to gain piety??! That might be far fetched in the place of marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by iamDrRhymes(m): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Dannywayne21:
Please, stop spreading false information without you thinking critically about it.
First, self discipline is very essential for everyone who wants to fulfill their goals in life. You mentioned "strict pastors"like it's a crime, is it wrong to be strict.
That's the same way many people complain about their bosses at work, strict rich guys and others claiming that it's wrong to walk with them.
If you're a true christian indeed?
Have you forgotten that Daniel purposed in his heart not to defile himself with the king's food. I'm sure many like you if they were with Daniel, they would say he's too strict and religious, but see how outstanding Daniel and his "strict" friends were during their days.
Next, if a man thinks having close relationship with female sex might bring them to sexual immorality, it's their life and not your.
Nature will always surface because opposite element tend to have greater attraction.
Also , is it sensible to engage in oral and anal sex ?
If you really know your Bible, go back to the book of ROMANS , read from chapter 1 , verse 24 - 28.
You will discover that sexual perversion is one wierd activity that is bringing daemons into people's life .
Secondly, sexual perversion and too much of sexual activities make human beings lose self control, meaning that "sexual looseness make you lose self control".
Remember that anything that's wildly against nature is not of God.
Please, before you write on matters like this, think critically and make sure you "see both sides of the coin".
Jah bless you all.

Thanks!

The bible says that, those who belong to Jesus Christ have crucify their flesh with its desires and passions.

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by realestate99: 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Samakus:
Which pastors are you talking of? Nigerian pastors? Abia!

I lost every respect I have for any pastor when I caught our pastor then trying to molest my elder sis. That was when I was about 11 yrs. If na now, I for kill am on the spot

you go kon turn to Samakus the killer!!! e no reach that level, you can injure him, that will serve as testament to his atrocities.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:
All lies. You have it in the reverse. Pastors are the reverse of everything you mentioned here 100%.
Not all pastor ohh
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by luvmijeje(f): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy............
I don laff tire.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by toye440: 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:
Finally I have a like mind. Op should talk more on " Brothers pls avoid churchy sisters".
A quick story to buttress my point. One innocent bros got married to a churchy sister, always active in church, and her commitment attracted him to her. After enduring no sex till marriage, then comes the night after wedding, brother then asked the wife to open the gate of heaven that the king of glory may come in. To cut the long story short, the wife demanded they pray and hear from the holy spirit. Thanks to church counsellors, the marriage almost crashed.
Op if na u, wetin go b ur reaction?

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Lovelyn451(f): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
abeg dash me this strict christian man....sex kee u there.... tchew
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by iramure(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
There is one of such terrible pastors in my place

He said if any of his children changes from deeper life to other to another church, he would disown him/her but he is converting others from theirs to deeper life.

He says watching TV is a sin.

He believes traditional marriage is a sin., therefore he can never attend any

So many terrible characters he is exhibiting in the name of being a pastor in deeper life
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Originalsly: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
grin
Angelfrost:

For priests, I concur very well... However, suppressing libido in order to gain piety??! That might be far fetched in the place of marriage.

grin.... just say it is far fetched for you... in fact just that it is not possible! You need to get intonthe head of such people..... they see sex for pleasure as sinful. But these are some pastors... and if you really believe this is far fetched......what about the strict 'Orthrodox Jews'? ... where sex is just for procreation? ... the wife lays down.... body covered with a sheet..... with ehmmmm...... an access hole down there?? I know..... you can say it... I can lie for Africa!
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by toye440: 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
SmartPolician:

See example of the sort of people the OP talked about

As far as I am concerned, God has given couples the right to explore their bodies to their pleasure just the way they want it.

If my wife tells me no sex on Sunday, she is in trouble.
Even God rest, guy u wan kill urself...lol
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by STENON(f): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
I am a Christian but I have never been a fan of S.U. brothers, grin they are always boring in communication, social life and quick to spot sin in anything you do.

Football na war,
Trousers na wahala
Sing Davido song na hell fire
Apply makeup ...na satanic
Talk of politics...na evil talk grin
Wear sexy top...na road to hell
Have non-religious friends ...Na end time
Fix weavon or attachment.... na devilish agenda
Call each other names... nope, its always brother or sister xyz

Haha!!! Have you been to both heaven and hell to know what they are doing?? cheesy cheesy

Infact... I always see most S.U. as Sadist cheesy during my undergraduate program.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by SmartPolician: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
toye440:
Even God rest, guy u wan kill urself...lol

LMAO

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by petitejolie(f): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:
poster said strict Christians not pastors.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by bukatyne(f): 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:

These are the lies packaged by 'the World' to deceive naive youth.

A man is first a man: if he loves you, he loves you.

If he is rigid and bitter, he would be whether identified as Christian, Muslim or traditionalist, White, Yellow or Black.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by bukatyne(f): 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Wolgrace:
The only person who should complain most is the marital partner. Some pastors or pastresses are very strict, sanctimonious and pious in the public space due to conduct policies but might be more jovial, romantic and fondler in the closet, which we don't have much access to it..

So, the score sheet and mic is with their partners.

Gbam!
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by dexterautonomy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
mynd44:
I find http://sumpis.com fun, please peruse and drop your feedback

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) / Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless / TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.