Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian (31810 Views)

Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / What You Must Do Before Getting Married / Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by johnw47: 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
you must be talking about johnw47,though he's a fake pastor

poor tormented and perverted lie lie rozz, forever lying

you know God hates lies and that's why you lie
and then repeat them over and over again, evil that you are:

Joh 8:44  You are of your father, the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and doesn’t stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks on his own; for he is a liar, and the father of lies

Isa 3:24  And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a sash a rope; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of fine clothes sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

you are right about this though: i am against adultry, anal intercourse, and oralsex, just as my God is.
and so clearly you are for adultry, anal intercourse, and MouthAction just like your god satan the devil is

Rev_21:8  "But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

Rev_22:15  Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by redsun(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
What exactly will attract you to a person like that to the point of marrying him? Just the desperation to be MRS, abi?

People live a life based on their perception of the world. The more rational a person is, the better he/she lives.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by MuttleyLaff: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mystery9:
Does the anus and mouth look like sexual organs to you. Like it or not, anal and MouthAction is sin and demonic.
Do you kiss at all with the lips on your mouth? Or you are just a creepy hypocrite and lousy pretender, lmso

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje / "A Mad Man Told Me To Buy Fuel After My Car Broke Down" - Man / ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.