Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian (31811 Views)

Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / What You Must Do Before Getting Married / Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2020
That is not true. This is human attributes rather than being specific to a Seriously serious Christian.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by ruffDiamond: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2020
no !
Christian man or woman is 'strict'!they are mostly HYPOCRITE! yes!from Living Faith, no,Living Fail! ,Redeemed Fools!,DundeeNamis!DickerLife! ALL hypocrite and charlatan! take religion serious at your own peril! it's another form of SLAVERY 'Continuous! there's no heaven or hell anywhere! its pure fallacy!
don't he deceived! what's operating is ALL ABOUT MONEY!say no to poverty and live Freeeee!if there is heaven and hell,it's RIGHT here on earth!Those criminal G.Is and bishop knew all about this! check how they live!goggle TD Jakes net worth!it's ALL a game just like coronavirus!make money and enjoy your life,there is nothing like after life ,its a scam o

#yaonlyliveonce!
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Originalsly: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:

They can be boring.

I know of one such couple.... marriage ended in divorce because the wife was getting satisfaction outside. She had a high sex drive..... he had a low activity no variety sex schedule. He admitted he failed in his bedroom duties .... has been remarried... and is living a blissful married life.
Over religious pastors and boys who grew up under over strict religious parents are the ones who usually marry and have their wives living in bondage.
Women should not be surprised..... and should stay clear of such pious pastors.... especially if they have been sexually active.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by webm: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2020
Have you noticed that everybody comments on Christian posts while in Moslem post, seun will ask you to declare that you're a Moslem before commenting. Why is it not applied to the Christian posts?

4 Likes

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by ednut1(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2020
Limited reasoning and they spritualise everything
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Angelfrost(m): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2020
thesicilian:
Every pastor is supposed to be a ''strict pastor'' and every christian a ''strict christian''.

Being strict shouldn't preclude romantic overtures to loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by anochuko01(m): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2020
choose your hustle and stick to it.

dont be among those who want a spiritual man but dont want him to be a pastor grin

lets the strict marry strict and unstrict marry unstrict. and if youre lucky to get an hybrid, then good for you grin
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by BoboNogoDie: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:
They can be boring. No room for fun Always serious face. Hardly play with family

They do not know how to handle women . Most strict pastors spent their youthful days avoiding dating and friendships with ladies in general so as not to commit adultery.

They are fault finders . They go about looking for offence. Every thing is a sin.

They are not romantic They grew up avoiding ladies. They are not used to giving hugs and kisses. They only know one position. Anal sex is a sin. Only accepts style is missionary. The mouth is for praising God name and not oral.

They can be routinal .. They have a structured life style. Easily predictable. Wife feel bored.

Lack of emotional intimacy. Wife is emotionally starved. His priorities are in the things of the lord. Time for heart to heart discussion and he is quoting
See rubbish!
Is anal sex reasonable in the first place?
Putting your sensitive organ in waste ejection hole...ARE YOU NORMAL AT ALL?

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Swinger60(f): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2020
All I can say is..,

They are usually wicked and hide it under the guise of religion. Very extreme.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by advocatejare(m): 10:48am On Oct 04, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Seriously..... for an antichrist... u have sense....

'Even a Broken Clock Is Right Twice a Day'

grin
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Humorme2(f): 10:48am On Oct 04, 2020
These qualities you posted depends solely on an individual and not necessarily his religion
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by FullBlastLight: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:
Jesus was not always strict. He had sence of humor

Prove it, bro!
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Adrian9(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2020
Strict men are strict men,Christian or not.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:
They can be boring. No room for fun Always serious face. Hardly play with family

They do not know how to handle women . Most strict pastors spent their youthful days avoiding dating and friendships with ladies in general so as not to commit adultery.

They are fault finders . They go about looking for offence. Every thing is a sin.

They are not romantic They grew up avoiding ladies. They are not used to giving hugs and kisses. They only know one position. Anal sex is a sin. Only accepts style is missionary. The mouth is for praising God name and not oral.

They can be routinal .. They have a structured life style. Easily predictable. Wife feel bored.

Lack of emotional intimacy. Wife is emotionally starved. His priorities are in the things of the lord. Time for heart to heart discussion and he is quoting

Marry ur Kind. If u feel good Christian men are boring, marry ur kind and leave these good ones for people who really need them.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by SocialJustice: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:

LOL, this is not a Christian but a religious fanatic and they are not peculiar to Christianity alone but all religions. Such men should be avoided.

The person you described, is that how Jesus lived? Did Jesus pursue the little children when they came to play with Him? Jesus was mostly a playful person and only became angry when dealing with demons.

Check am.

2 Likes

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by mentored: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:

Ensure you avoid them

Marry Male oloshos

Go to clubs or better still, go to Allen round about

Guys wey sabi do anal full there
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Clothingonline9(m): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2020
Date your type

Affordable men clothing from 1500 Europe brands
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by 99thEnemy(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2020
Righteousness89 show us the way. is missionary the only style for a Christian? grin

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by jaxxy(m): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:
All lies. You have it in the reverse. Pastors are the reverse of everything you mentioned here 100%.

Do u mean playboy pastors or which ones?

Anyways pastors are men and should know how to balance their lives bt many don’t or can’t or become predators.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Asour: 11:01am On Oct 04, 2020
Angelfrost:
I don't think it has anything to do with Christianity or spirituality! It's more of a foundational flaw in personality!!!

I know first hand of heathens and atheists who have those qualities you listed up there, and they are not restricted to the male gender as you tried to paint, though they surely carry the slight majority.

Anyone raised in a household of extreme strictness or environment where show of affections is culled or restricted, will grow up with such traits... It comes down to question of exposure and orientation.

I shall reluctantly concede that religion plays a huge part in this too... This is why I frown upon extremism whether in Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, etc... After all, animals show affection to their loved ones, even openly.

It's not necessarily Religion. It's usually cultural and can be a personal decision too.

The Jews and Romans greet with a kiss. That same gesture (a kiss) is abhorrent in another culture.

Again, what really is "exposure"? I see many people use is as a synonym for being influenced by Western values I do hope that's not the context you use it.

Why do I say so? Well even in the western world, personality differences abound. Different value systems coexist. You must have heard of the liberals and The Conservatives.

Even in Britain (UK), the typical British is not expressively given to the outward show of emotions.
The British Monarchy exemplify this trait too.

I am saying any lifestyle is wrong? No!
Within reason, no one should dictate the lifestyle of others or deem them strict. Because to the one you call strict you are probably loose.

We should all learn to be accommodating of the lifestyle choices of others. Except where it affects you negatively.

The funny reality in all this is that what many describe as being "Romantic" today is effectively the residue of decades of western influences on us.

Not that I am against it but most "acts" of modern romanticism would be completely alien to most african pre colonial cultures.
This cannot mean that african cultures were devoid of loving and caring familial attitudes. It just means that they didn't demonstrate this by kissing in public, holding hands, giving flowers, celebratng Valentine's days and other niceties of western influence.

3 Likes

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Jesse98(m): 11:02am On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:

They can be routinal .. They have a structured life style. Easily p

ar u OK... anal sex s abnormal period Hw would a man..leave fresh pussy God gave him and den slip his dick in d anus were its mearnt for shit... n wat diff s such man from gay....u must b a confused or mad person to not have a structured lifestyle.... 3rdly ..wat intimacy s bigger than an intimacy of God with man and his wife...... conclusion... u need God in ur life, u are depressed, bitter and confused
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by wfjimmytobby(m): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2020
Las Las all na scam...go Bleep self na wahala... religion go don craze there head
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Akolawole(m): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:
All lies. You have it in the reverse. Pastors are the reverse of everything you mentioned here 100%.

Agreed.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2020
if I hear
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Jesse98(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2020
Joshmodest:
I would have said you were lying if not that we had one like that in my former compound ....
This man has literally become a burden to his wife and 3 sons... He doesn't work as a full time minister , his wife does all the work and if she complains a little he'll tell her she's not the only one ...she pays the kids school fees one of them is in the higher institution , she takes care of their clothing , every expenses , even food the day Mr pastor go drop 500 the whole compound would know ....
His kids must not sing any genre music except "Gospel" , if they do na curse , they must not have girlfriends a child of 19, they can't even watch film in peace , they barb stylish cut problem, even football watching na yawa , keeping friends is an issue except na deacon son or Sunday school teacher son , he even said they must marry from that his church or he'll reject the wife ...so bad that the senior son once told him that hope he remembers it was him God called ?..he doesn't gist with the kids and blames the mother for doing so instead of reading bible ....one time dey once he sees then laughing , he'll bring bible and hold prayer....
Ladies stay away from strict pastors ,.they'll ruin your life and your kids life with their sententious mindset !!!
hey...u need to know the difference of a good Christian or man of God to a worldly,lazy man who s cunningly looking for wayz for ppl to accept him.... Christian can Neva leave his duties for his wife no matter what she earns.... a Christian don't share d gud he does for his family or family issues to random ppl..wen he has God to commune wit...
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by bluefilm: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:
[s]They can be boring. No room for fun Always serious face. Hardly play with familyThey do not know how to handle women . Most strict pastors spent their youthful days avoiding dating and friendships with ladies in general so as not to commit adultery.They are fault finders . They go about looking for offence. Every thing is a sin.They are not romantic They grew up avoiding ladies. They are not used to giving hugs and kisses. They only know one position. Anal sex is a sin. Only accepts style is missionary. The mouth is for praising God name and not oral.They can be routinal .. They have a structured life style. Easily predictable. Wife feel bored.Lack of emotional intimacy. Wife is emotionally starved. His priorities are in the things of the lord. Time for heart to heart discussion and he is quoting[/s]

Getting married to a strict Christian woman is even worse.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Angelfrost(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2020
Asour:

It's not necessarily Religion. It's usually cultural and can be a personal decision too.

The Jews and Romans greet with a kiss. That same gesture (a kiss) is abhorrent in another culture.

Again, what really is "exposure"? I see many people use is as a synonym for being influenced by Western values I do hope that's not the context you use it.

Why do I say so? Well even in the western world, personality differences abound. Different value systems coexist. You must have heard of the liberals and The Conservatives.

Even in Britain (UK), the typical British is not expressively given to the outward show of emotions.
The British Monarchy exemplify this trait too.

I am saying any lifestyle is wrong? No!
Within reason, no one should dictate the lifestyle of others or deem them strict. Because to the one you call strict you are probably loose.

We should all learn to be accommodating of the lifestyle choices of others. Except where it affects you negatively.

Thank you! We are on the same page!!! You have gone farther in explaining my very thoughts and inclination on the matter. Kudos!!!

People should go with what works for them, marry who they are compatible with, not compelling people to change just to suit their concept of affection.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Salt06(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2020
hemartins:
Dating a strict Christian sister too.
It becomes boring with regimented lifestyle
Everything is predictable
What I just need is flexibility
Her number pls lemme counsel her.
Tankio
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by edoairways: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2020
thesicilian:
Every pastor is supposed to be a ''strict pastor'' and every christian a ''strict christian''.
Oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by talivite: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:

These days, the table has turned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje / "A Mad Man Told Me To Buy Fuel After My Car Broke Down" - Man / ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.