Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian (31808 Views)

Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / What You Must Do Before Getting Married / Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by goldmatrix(m): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Anal sex has always been a sin..you child of Lucifer.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by charlesm91(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
This one wan Bleep for yansh

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Southton27: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
see below
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by lastchild: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
I
jmoore:
Anal sex is a gateway to homosexuality. Stop using your wife to fulfill your homosexual fantasies.
it's a lie
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by okoloemmalex(m): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
your assertion is not relative to pastor's alone, a good believer will not give in to anal sex, medically, its not advisable and it tends to align one to homosexuality.

as a pastor in one of the big denomination, and I'm a teacher of the gospel by the special grace of God, though not married.

I believe to love my wife, show her the great part of life and explore all forms of romance to enjoy my marriage.

God bless us all the pastors and ministers

2 Likes

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Penboy: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
jeyselassie:
I don't think you know what you're saying. Do you know how many women pastors ard giving it to on the low? Pastors and doctors are thd most vulnerable professions to women.

Trash
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:
They can be boring. No room for fun Always serious face. Hardly play with family

They do not know how to handle women . Most strict pastors spent their youthful days avoiding dating and friendships with ladies in general so as not to commit adultery.

They are fault finders . They go about looking for offence. Every thing is a sin.

They are not romantic They grew up avoiding ladies. They are not used to giving hugs and kisses. They only know one position. Anal sex is a sin. Only accepts style is missionary. The mouth is for praising God name and not oral.

They can be routinal .. They have a structured life style. Easily predictable. Wife feel bored.

Lack of emotional intimacy. Wife is emotionally starved. His priorities are in the things of the lord. Time for heart to heart discussion and he is quoting
you must be talking about johnw47,though he's a fake pastor
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by olamkas: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Joshmodest:
I would have said you were lying if not that we had one like that in my former compound ....
This man has literally become a burden to his wife and 3 sons... He doesn't work as a full time minister , his wife does all the work and if she complains a little he'll tell her she's not the only one ...she pays the kids school fees one of them is in the higher institution , she takes care of their clothing , every expenses , even food the day Mr pastor go drop 500 the whole compound would know ....
His kids must not sing any genre music except "Gospel" , if they do na curse , they must not have girlfriends a child of 19, they can't even watch film in peace , they barb stylish cut problem, even football watching na yawa , keeping friends is an issue except na deacon son or Sunday school teacher son , he even said they must marry from that his church or he'll reject the wife ...so bad that the senior son once told him that hope he remembers it was him God called ?..he doesn't gist with the kids and blames the mother for doing so instead of reading bible ....one time dey once he sees then laughing , he'll bring bible and hold prayer....
Ladies stay away from strict pastors ,.they'll ruin your life and your kids life with their sententious mindset !!!
Unfortunately for them, they are not following the right guidance. Worshipping Jesus leads to hell but worshipping the only True God in the right way prescribed by Him leads to salvation.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by stonecoldcafe: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
tobechi74:
They can be boring. No room for fun Always serious face. Hardly play with family

They do not know how to handle women . Most strict pastors spent their youthful days avoiding dating and friendships with ladies in general so as not to commit adultery.

They are fault finders . They go about looking for offence. Every thing is a sin.

They are not romantic They grew up avoiding ladies. They are not used to giving hugs and kisses. They only know one position. Anal sex is a sin. Only accepts style is missionary. The mouth is for praising God name and not oral.

They can be routinal .. They have a structured life style. Easily predictable. Wife feel bored.

Lack of emotional intimacy. Wife is emotionally starved. His priorities are in the things of the lord. Time for heart to heart discussion and he is quoting

Biggest lie EVER

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by pippimp(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Tell a christian that a woman, made out of a rib, was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree, which consequences somehow affected the rest of humanity, for which there is no evidence at all, and they'll believe it without a doubt.

Tell hih/her that all living things are related to a common ancestor, billions of years ago and have since then developed into different species due to geographical change, mutations in the geneome and a well understood process of natural selection, all underlined with tons of evidence in archeology, biochemistry and falculties of universities all around the globe, and they demand evidence...
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by enemyofprogress: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
They only know one road to the pusssssssy. That’s why I’m helping my pastor’s wife
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Jaqenhghar: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
pippimp:
Tell a christian that a woman, made out of a rib, was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree, which consequences somehow affected the rest of humanity, for which there is no evidence at all, and they'll believe it without a doubt.

Tell hih/her that all living things are related to a common ancestor, billions of years ago and have since then developed into different species due to geographical change, mutations in the geneome and a well understood process of natural selection, all underlined with tons of evidence in archeology, biochemistry and falculties of universities all around the globe, and they demand evidence...
My oga I dey greet O. Long time Sir
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by sharpwriter(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
iramure:
There is one of such terrible pastors in my place

He said if any of his children changes from deeper life to other to another church, he would disown him/her but he is converting others from theirs to deeper life.

He says watching TV is a sin.

He believes traditional marriage is a sin., therefore he can never attend any

So many terrible characters he is exhibiting in the name of being a pastor in deeper life

Hmmmn... Religious psychosis and deep ignorance. In fact, him dey blind spiritually and needs a true touch of God.

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by AntiChristian: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Seriously..... for an antichrist... u have sense....

Are you also rude to your parents, fams,..?

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by JIMMY1393: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Joshmodest:
I would have said you were lying if not that we had one like that in my former compound ....
This man has literally become a burden to his wife and 3 sons... He doesn't work as a full time minister , his wife does all the work and if she complains a little he'll tell her she's not the only one ...she pays the kids school fees one of them is in the higher institution , she takes care of their clothing , every expenses , even food the day Mr pastor go drop 500 the whole compound would know ....
His kids must not sing any genre music except "Gospel" , if they do na curse , they must not have girlfriends a child of 19, they can't even watch film in peace , they barb stylish cut problem, even football watching na yawa , keeping friends is an issue except na deacon son or Sunday school teacher son , he even said they must marry from that his church or he'll reject the wife ...so bad that the senior son once told him that hope he remembers it was him God called ?..he doesn't gist with the kids and blames the mother for doing so instead of reading bible ....one time dey once he sees then laughing , he'll bring bible and hold prayer....
Ladies stay away from strict pastors ,.they'll ruin your life and your kids life with their sententious mindset !!!

Your English just confused me sha
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by jimter44(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
It not all that is said here is true. Most pasters love their wives and have times and play with their children and are romantic. There is time to study the word of God and there is time to play. Some of them take their families to recreational centres.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by iramure(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
sharpwriter:

Hmmmn... Religious psychosis and deep ignorance. In fact, him dey blind spiritually and needs a true touch of God.
honestly you need to meet tis man one on one, you will curse whoever converted or introduced him to christianity
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Better a strict Christian man that will buy me iPhone than all these shadows lurking around.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
okoloemmalex:
your assertion is not relative to pastor's alone, a good believer will not give in to anal sex, medically, its not advisable and it tends to align one to homosexuality.

as a pastor in one of the big denomination, and I'm a teacher of the gospel by the special grace of God, though not married.

I believe to love my wife, show her the great part of life and explore all forms of romance to enjoy my marriage.

Why are you still single
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Seebrian(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
okoloemmalex:

Amen
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Emmadoc: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Then you haven't heard of pastor Wilson
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Mystery9(m): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Does the anus and mouth look like sexual organs to you. Like it or not, anal and MouthAction is sin and demonic.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by SweetBrownBuns: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
toye440:
Finally I have a like mind. Op should talk more on " Brothers pls avoid churchy sisters".
A quick story to buttress my point. One innocent bros got married to a churchy sister, always active in church, and her commitment attracted him to her. After enduring no sex till marriage, then comes the night after wedding, brother then asked the wife to open the gate of heaven that the king of glory may come in. To cut the long story short, the wife demanded they pray and hear from the holy spirit. Thanks to church counsellors, the marriage almost crashed.
Op if na u, wetin go b ur reaction?

grin
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by toye440: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
bukatyne:

Does this sound like someone who has a sound mind?

Am too old for banters. I discovered something today, the secrete to happiness is to shirk idiots.

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by okoloemmalex(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chii59:
Why are you still single

nothing, miss right is far apart and as such, ministry continues.

and why did you ask?
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
okoloemmalex:

nothing, miss right is far apart and as such, ministry continues.

and why did you ask?
Cos you sounded like a pastor who knew what he's doing. Pastors don't stay long without a wife cos of konji
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by okoloemmalex(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chii59:

Cos you sounded like a pastor who knew what he's doing. Pastors don't stay long without a wife cos of konji

okay, I should know my calling because I was not made a pastor, I know I was called.

and for konji, God's grace has been sufficient. If any pastor says the drive for it doesn't come is a lie. I'm a reality preacher and not a pretender.

Thank God for his grace everyday.

thanks for the complement anyways
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Godsspeed: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
You know what? I totally agree with you, because I feel that you talked out of experience....., but then you cannot use one man to stereotype all men! So it has to do with individuals.

tobechi74:

Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
okoloemmalex:

okay, I should know my calling because I was not made a pastor, I know I was called.

and for konji, God's grace has been sufficient. If any pastor says the drive for it doesn't come is a lie. I'm a reality preacher and not a pretender.

Thank God for his grace everyday.

thanks for the complement anyways
So when are you getting married?
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2020

Are you a guy or a lady? Anyways, your assertions are wrong cos this things you pointed out are dependent on individual. Not all christians are so uptight. There are also non pastors that have such behaviour, so?? Majority of the pst. I know are very romantic especially in my denomination and they do advise us the youth to be romantic as well at youth and singles meetings. So, don't know where this is coming from.

Now, let me ask you a question.

Is it because of anal sex you came up with all these?? Then you need to have a rethink because I know 70% of non pastors who don't subscribe to such style of sex and for all you know there may be some pst who do. You and I can't say for sure cos we've not been with any of them. So, stop judging from afar. And quit that idea of anal sex because apart from "religious standard" medically is it not healthy and it's not right!

Lastly, no body says you must marry a man of God if you feel they are not cool or you can't do without sinning so they don't point out your sins. There are people like you out there. So by all means go for them and leave pastors alone.
At last someone with a matured reasoning!I hope the OP take your correction.
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by okoloemmalex(m): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chii59:
So when are you getting married?

do you really care about that?
Re: Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
What I can deduced from what you wrote up there is simply that,in your own opinion,pastors are not worldly.
Now,listen to me,the work of a pastor demands that he be separated unto the Lord who has called into service.And that entails that he must be obsessed with doing the work of God,albeit in such a way that his commitment to his family is not affected. That by implication,precludes pastors from being involved in worldly deeds such as MouthAction.Besides, genuine pastors are not the type that will marry sex maniacs or women with excessive sexual cravings.Thus,they share the same obsession,as couples,which is to spread the gospel.It is the God who called him that will give a wife that will be a good helpmeet to him in the his ministerial work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje / "A Mad Man Told Me To Buy Fuel After My Car Broke Down" - Man / ‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.