Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso (14083 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS / Be Careful, I Will Make Your Girlfriend Mine - Man Warns Guys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Ibhamzah17: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Me I no get time to dey check that one ooo cool cool
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
undecidedundecided
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by nairaman66(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Typical black mentality! Always trying to push their ideas with violence..

2 Likes

Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Jackboyy: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
thoollz:

You are not in the best position to call someone that.
Nigga swerve..
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Michelle55: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mcslize:

Don't worry. There are enough AA to go round.

If we are to carry out genotype census right now, almost everyone here will say they are AA.

Are you AA?

Nah, I'm not.
The core reason why it must be an AA spouse or nothing. Ain't ready to watch any of my kids suffer all because of love related issues that could have been avoided from the onset.

1 Like

Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by OMONGBALI: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

JESUS Christ is The Righteousness of GOD.
Righteousness without JESUS Christ is a House without Foundation

No Matter the Righteousness that you claim! If you Miss JESUS you have Missed it all

If a Muslim asks you to convert to Islam, will you do it?
Or if a Buddhist?
Do you think it's fair you will go to hell because you refuse something that doesn't confirm with your ingrained values?
That is the same way it is for many people.
There are people who were born into societies where Christianity is not predominant. They were trained in the ways of their religion and they don't see Christ as the only way.
Only a WICKED God will let people burn for refusing to be a Christian.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Hisduchess(f): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
I'm AA and nah only AA people I dey love.E get why grin grin
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Righteousness89(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
OMONGBALI:

If a Muslim asks you to convert to Islam, will you do it?
Or if a Buddhist?
Do you think it's fair you will go to hell because you refuse something that doesn't confirm with your ingrained values?
That is the same way it is for many people.
There are people who were born into societies where Christianity is not predominant. They were trained in the ways of their religion and they don't see Christ as the only way.
Only a WICKED God will let people burn for refusing to be a Christian.

It does not Matter wheat you Say or Imagine!
The Breath in you is not yours! It's a Gift From GOD. The Life in you now is not yours! It is a Gift From GOD.
The sole Purpose for our Creation is Give GOD Pleasure.
Salvation is a Free Gift! There is no fees or Sacrifice to be made for it.

When you Decide to act otherwise , it is Rebellion!
There are Choices before you and I
Choice to Life and Death..
Each Choice has its Consequences..
If you Choose Life.. you Accept JESUS and Walk in His ways and Commandments!

If you Choose Death! You Do as you like..

When we Cross over, we will Know How Far..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by samilly(m): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
He is sick in the head grin
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by OMONGBALI: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Breath in you is not yours! It's a Gift From GOD. The Life in you now is not yours! It is a Gift From GOD.

When we cross over, we will know how far?
Yet you act like you possess the whole truth and other people's perspective doesn't matter.
Scaring people with hell is the reason we have many fickle Christians today. People don't love God, they fear hell.
How will you call something free and attach the condition of death to refusing it? The whites have sold us dummies and we blacks continue to perpetuate within ourselves.
What is the difference between the Jesus that was said to walk on water and the Orunmila that was said to fall from the sky? The difference is that the whiteman told us one and our fellow blacks told us the other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
laughing..

science is so so funny..
nonsensical guess work
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

you took a book written by unknown authors and given to us in Africa to turn us into a slave and steal our land so serious
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Lamasta(m): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
In this part of the world we love reacting to issues emotionally I don't know why Must he place a curse before passing out his message?

1 Like

Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
The only People that will receive God's Punishment are :

Those who Refuse the Free Gift of Salvation from Jesus Christ..

Those who Depart this Earth without Jesus Christ ..

Those who Miss the Rapture and go ahead to take the Mark of the Beast

...and you must be God's mouthpiece to humans here on planet Earth� undecided

Saying what he was made to understand as though he understands what he's saying

2 Likes

Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Openbusiness: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by samuelpeters(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Allow people practice their religion.
The way you know is not the only way.
What if the one you feel you know is not the right way??
If you are convinced that being a Christian is the surest way to heaven, then I'm sure other religions have theirs.
In the end, its left for us to live right here on earth,the one we are sure of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by stanliwise(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Wawelexy:
Funny but true
True how?
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by stanliwise(m): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Wawelexy:

The Man said it all....
The man should sleep jor, we have 7.1billion people and so many AA littered around.

1 Like

Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Dreamliner787(m): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
To be very frank now, i wish I could share my genotype to the ones who need AA.. To be sincere, by God's mercies, Me and my Girlfriend are both AA, and we have been dating for 4years now and we feel this pain for those ones with Genotype issues cry cry

1 Like

Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Mcslize: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Michelle55:

Nah, I'm not.
The core reason why it must be an AA spouse or nothing. Ain't ready to watch any of my kids suffer all because of love related issues that could have been avoided from the onset.

That's true. You are right.
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by paul100(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Mr Righteousness89,I am a christian but sometimes I wonder all those people that do their best to do good to everyone around them and also live a decent life but have never had of Christ till they died.Does it mean they will miss the kingdom of heaven because it is not their fault that they were found in such a place in this world where the name of Christ have not been had.
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by phyya(f): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
When AA marries AA, their kids would be AA therefore increasing the number of people with AA. And everybody go jolly
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Righteousness89(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
paul100:

Mr Righteousness89,I am a christian but sometimes I wonder all those people that do their best to do good to everyone around them and also live a decent life but have never had of Christ till they died.Does it mean they will miss the kingdom of heaven because it is not their fault that they were found in such a place in this world where the name of Christ have not been had.
My Brother! I have learnt in my life that One way or the other, God has a way to Give People chance to Hear about him and Repent!

We Humans are the ones who are usually Stubborn and Making Arguments!

The Gospel of Jesus Christ have Gone beyond what we think! Many have Risked their lives just to spread the Gospel.

I don't think anyone will have an Excuse about that!

Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by paul100(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother! I have learnt in my life that One way or the other, God has a way to Give People chance to Hear about him and Repent!

We Humans are the ones who are usually Stubborn and Making Arguments!

The Gospel of Jesus Christ have Gone beyond what we think! Many have Risked their lives just to spread the Gospel.

I don't think anyone will have an Excuse about that!

Ok Sir.

1 Like

Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Jman06(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mcslize:

Don't worry. There are enough AA to go round.

If we are to carry out genotype census right now, almost everyone here will say they are AA.

Are you AA?
Honestly! Everybody readily claims to be AA even when they have not done the genotype test.
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Wierdceo: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ah ah, is it ur AA?
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Prechy08(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
maasoap:

I only knew I'm AA when I married, I didn't bother to ask my wife her genotype since I was sure of mine.
we reason alike bro, same thing for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Chino4NAUTH: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
nairaman66:
Typical black mentality! Always trying to push their ideas with violence..
I tire ooo.. Like say AA owe them anything
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Chino4NAUTH: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hisduchess:
I'm AA and nah only AA people I dey love.E get why grin grin
Why? You don't want to help AS people?
Re: If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso by Chino4NAUTH: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Dreamliner787:
To be very frank now, i wish I could share my genotype to the ones who need AA.. To be sincere, by God's mercies, Me and my Girlfriend are both AA, and we have been dating for 4years now and we feel this pain for those ones with Genotype issues cry cry
Break up with her and look for AS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) / Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Have Sex With A Lady? / Girls Caught Pants Down Inside The Bush Fingering Their Female Teacher (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.