Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus (15604 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Jehovah Witness Teaches That The Sins You Commit On Earth Doesn't Matter / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Ken4Christ: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Janosky:

Why would Jesus use that body scar for Evidence to Thomas if he was resurrected as Human ?
John 20:11-14,Why did Mary Magdalene not recognize him without body scars even though she knows Jesus very well?

Why would Jesus appear and disappear several times in Luke 24:8-42 without any body scar ?

Before Jesus death can you show us when and where Jesus vanished and reappeared unrecognized by his disciples?
2 Corinthians 5:16, Christ is no more a Man.
1 Cor15:45 Jesus Christ is a life giving SPIRIT.
Glorified human body FRAUD
Triune idols worshippers Receive SENSE grin cheesy

It is possible to see someone you know and not recognize him because of the state of your mind. It has happened to me.

I was standing with my twin brother though unidentical after I returned from school on a certain day and I didn't know he was the one standing right before me because my mind was crowded with thoughts.

The disciples haven't overcome the shock of the crucifixion of Jesus and so many things where going through their minds. So, in just the way it happened to me, it could be for the same reason.

The real issue however is what happened to the body of Jesus?

The Bible already told us that his body didn't decay.

Acts 2:31 he looked ahead and spoke about the resurrection of the Messiah: ‘He was not abandoned to Hades, and his flesh did not experience decay.(ISV)

The scar still remained because of evidence. Besides, the incidence was still fresh.

Why would he appear and disappear? Because it's now a glorified body.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ken4Christ:

Acts 2:27-31
27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.

29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. note

30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, NEITHER HIS FLESH DID SEE CORRUPTION.

The Scripture above already told us that the flesh of our Lord Jesus didn't decay.

Verse 31 in International Standard Version reads;

Acts 2:31 he looked ahead and spoke about the resurrection of the Messiah: ‘He was not abandoned to Hades, and his flesh did not experience decay.’

The Bible verse I quoted said believers body will be fashioned like that of Jesus , oya ... So whatever happen to Jesus will be theirs too.

Clearly Jesus body wasn't transformed. So I need to know since you disagree with the witnesses, what happen to Jesus former body ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
achorladey:

ask Shadeyinka that one said "i belong to ECWA Church but my Church doctrines doesn't define me" meaning my own beliefs can't be decoded by the same teachings in my church

And shadeyinka captures exactly someone who is ready and willing to follow what Paul said in Ephesians 4:14 simply because if his ECWA were once teaching that Romans 13: 1 was talking about God and Christ say 10 years ago and Shadeyinka read that same scripture and believed it refers to Government of men, he would reject the teaching and won't preach it.

But what about you MaxInDhouse your post Show the if the WTBTS says Romans 13:1 refers to the God And Jesus Christ say 10 years ago and read it yourself and found out it does not apply you will still follow the WTBTS. Should the same WTBTS say Romans 13:1 is not for Jehovah and Jesus Christ but Government of men you will still follow. Should they revert back to saying Romans 13:1 is for Jehovah and Jesus, you will still follow.
Who is being tossed about?
Kobaa kaba?

John taught his followers ritual fastings but Jesus came and scraped ritual fastings, well they belong to the same God, it's what is called "the light got brighter" {Proverbs 4:18} so those who has been baptized by John only need to swap to the new light Sir, keeping the whole Organization moving together with the same line of thought! 1Corinthians 1:10
The Pharisees (former teachers of the law) were teaching the people but when John the baptist came and condemned the Pharisees as "brood of vipers" {Matthew 3:7} a honest hearted Israelites will grasp that God is no more using the Pharisees, so the next thing is to stick to the teachings of John the baptist.
And when Jesus later said that John's teachings needs to be updated, faithful worshipers of the God of Israel quickly switched to Jesus' teachings, and stop following John! John 3:26-30 compare to John 1:35-37
So if a faithful worshiper notice that those taking the lead aren't teaching what is right, there's no reason to continue associating with them! Psalms 1:1
The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses are always doing justice to what is true so we follow them in anything, anytime, anywhere their orders come to us!
So if you can't trust those leading your own group we trust our own! Hebrew 13:7:17 wink
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
achorladey:

All Nairalanders even Atheists and Agnostics know that the one and only organization where members quickly mention the name of their Church during critical discussion is Jehovah's Witnesses.
grin grin grin grin grin grin so you know the above before why plug your post with tell us the name of your church before making comments grin grin grin grin
Talking from both side of the mouth
To expose you and your cohorts that you belong to a Jesus whose followers or worshipers don't have the same line of thought! Matthew 7:23 wink
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

Jesus, when He walked on the water the disciples taught He was a spirit, He said no to that.
*. Matthew 14:26 "
KJV:And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, IT IS A SPIRIT; and they cried out for fear.
KJV:But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.
After resurrection, He still denied being a spirit."
Luke 24:39 "KJV:Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."
But you and your organization want us to disbelieve Him.

Good! So go and make disciples for your God with your teachings! wink
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

John taught his followers ritual fastings but Jesus came and scraped ritual fastings, well they belong to the same God, it's what is called "the light got brighter" {Proverbs 4:18} so those who has been baptized by John only need to swap to the new light Sir, keeping the whole Organization moving together with the same line of thought! 1Corinthians 1:10
The Pharisees (former teachers of the law) were teaching the people but when John the baptist came and condemned the Pharisees as "brood of vipers" {Matthew 3:7} a honest hearted Israelites will grasp that God is no more using the Pharisees, so the next thing is to stick to the teachings of John the baptist.
And when Jesus later said that John's teachings needs to be updated, faithful worshipers of the God of Israel quickly switched to Jesus' teachings, and stop following John! John 3:26-30 compare to John 1:35-37
So if a faithful worshiper notice that those taking the lead aren't teaching what is right, there's no reason to continue associating with them! Psalms 1:1
The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses are always doing justice to what is true so we follow them in anything, anytime, anywhere their orders come to us!
So if you can't trust those leading your own group we trust our own! Hebrew 13:7:17 wink

Same MaxInDHouse that wants to teach me what Ephesians 4:14 said grin grin grin grin grin

In essence it is what they tell you that is true is true even when it is false and when they revert back that what they thought was true is false you follow again. This comes to mind once more........

Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming

grin grin grin grin grin even when they are cunning, scheming and crafting so many things you are not privy to it. Or you dey do meetings with GB every week when they convene? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Good! So go and make disciples for your God with your teachings! wink

grin grin grin grin grin you don't need to remind him by typing it always as you do with many others. Just like your ORGANIZATION does to its members every week. He is not a toddler or babies tossed about here and there about it.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

To expose you and your cohorts that you belong to a Jesus whose followers or worshipers don't have the same line of thought! Matthew 7:23 wink

But your same mouth will very soon say all churchgoers are united against JWs. How come are they united against JWs since their line of thought is different. grin grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by KNOWMORE56: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ken4Christ:

It is possible to see someone you know and not recognize him because of the state of your mind. It has happened to me.

I was standing with my twin brother though unidentical after I returned from school on a certain day and I didn't know he was the one standing right before me because my mind was crowded with thoughts.

The disciples haven't overcome the shock of the crucifixion of Jesus and so many things where going through their minds. So, in just the way it happened to me, it could be for the same reason.

Acts 2:31 he looked ahead and spoke about the resurrection of the Messiah: ‘He was not abandoned to Hades, and his flesh did not experience decay.(ISV)

The scar still remained because of evidence. Besides, the incidence was still fresh.

"[/b]It is possible to see someone you know and not recognize him because of the state of your mind. It has happened to me.[b]"

You are very correct. The Bible makes us to understand that fear is the cause.

It's like each time Jesus does the unusual, they would take Him for a spirit.

*. Matthew 14:26 "KJV:And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, THEY WERE TROUBLED, saying, It is a spirit; and they CRIED OUT FOR FEAR.
KJV:But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; BE NOT AFRAID."

*. Luke 24 :37 "KJV:But THEY WERE TERRIFIED and AFFRIGHTED, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
KJV:And he said unto them, WHY ARE YE TROUBLED? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
KJV:Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Ken4Christ: 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Barristter07:

The Bible verse I quoted said believers body will be fashioned like that of Jesus , oya ... So whatever happen to Jesus will be theirs too.

Clearly Jesus body wasn't transformed. So I need to know since you disagree with the witnesses, what happen to Jesus former body ?

Just visit a psychiatrist. Maybe your brain will reset. Tell them your sickness is unbelief. I am sorry I can't help you. God's word has clearly stated what happened to the body of Jesus but you chose to hold on to a preconceived opinion that has no scriptural basis.

If the psychiatrist can't help you, your brain will reset when you are thrown into the Lake of fire. Roast in pieces.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ken4Christ:

@1)

@1
. John20:14
” 14When she had said this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there; but she did not recognize that it was Jesus.

Luke 24:16
But their eyes were kept from recognizing Him.

John 21:4
Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not recognize that it was Jesus."

6 times in the Scriptures, your own narrative and conjectures doesn't tally with the holy Scriptures.

Luke 24:28-30 Jesus traveled with the disciples, taught them, yet them no know say na him.

Luke 24:31 Jesus disappeared from their midst.

Luke 24:36, He reappeared again...

Bros, talk true, in all these 6 occasions, did Jesus have body scars ?

Jesus Body no decay, but 6 times he materialized into human flesh and appear to the disciples nobody recognized him .
Learn something,Bros grin

@Luke 24:4,23 angels appear to the disciples.
Did the disciples call the materialized angels "men"?
Yes !

@ Luke 24:39, he is very right to call himself human because he materialized into human flesh.

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
achorladey:

Same MaxInDHouse that wants to teach me what Ephesians 4:14 said grin grin grin grin grin
In essence it is what they tell you that is true is true even when it is false and when they revert back that what they thought was true is false you follow again. This comes to mind once more........
Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming
grin grin grin grin grin even when they are cunning, scheming and crafting so many things you are not privy to it. Or you dey do meetings with GB every week when they convene? grin grin grin grin

I've told you several times that God's organization is "always on the move" {Ezekiel 1:12-14} so all the members globally follow anywhere they go {Zechariah 8:23} if you say they're wrong, that's your own personal opinion Sir, that's why we keep asking you to present a better performing group than JWs!
Just know that anytime you find a JW anywhere around the globe, you can always decipher what he/she believes as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, by asking what's the NEW order from those taking the lead in your organization now? then you can be sure that all other JWs you find will definitely carry the same thing in their head as soldiers all belonging to the same body! 1Corinthians 1:10; John 17:21-23
wink
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
achorladey:

But your same mouth will very soon say all churchgoers are united against JWs. How come are they united against JWs since their line of thought is different. grin grin grin grin.

It's obvious to everyone that you do, just that on NL the one and only group whose members don't contradict themselves regarding their beliefs are Jehovah's Witnesses! wink
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

I've told you several times that God's organization is "always on the move" {Ezekiel 1:12-14} so all the members globally follow anywhere they go {Zechariah 8:23} if you say they're wrong, that's your own personal opinion Sir, that's why we keep asking you to present a better performing group than JWs!
Just know that anytime you find a JW anywhere around the globe, you can always decipher what he/she believes as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, by asking what's the order from those taking the lead in your organization now? then you can be sure that all other JWs you find will definitely carry the same thing in their head! 1Corinthians 1:10
wink

In the final analysis.........

Your better performing group becomes GENUINE DISCIPLES of CHRIST when you suffer in the name of WHO?

A. Jehovah witness

B. Christian

C Jehovah

D. Christ

grin grin grin grin here is the image below again

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

It's obvious to everyone that you do, just that on NL the one and only group whose members don't contradict themselves regarding their beliefs are Jehovah's Witnesses! wink

See! no correlation between the above and the below.......

But your same mouth will very soon say all churchgoers are united against JWs. How come are they united against JWs since their line of thought is different?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
achorladey:

Over to you AkinwaleJJ

I only quoted Jesus, so feel free to ask him what he meant by those words!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

I only quoted Jesus, so feel free to ask him what he meant by those words!

grin grin grin grin grin I thought you quoted the words of Satan.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
achorladey:

In the final analysis.........

Your better performing group becomes GENUINE DISCIPLES of CHRIST when you suffer in the name of WHO?
A. Jehovah witness
B. Christian
C Jehovah
D. Christ
grin grin grin grin here is the image below again

Topic of discussion:-

Jesus resurrected with the same body~Churches of Christendom

Jesus didn't resurrect with the same body~ JWs

So try to maintain it, we're through with the fact that JWs believe the same thing globally, please let's no detail the thread! wink
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

So try to maintain it, we're through with the fact that JWs believe the same thing globally, please let's no detail the thread! wink

Obviously he's just another apostate, the topic is none of his concern all he's here to do is criticize JWs!
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

I'll teach you what been tossed about with every wind of teaching means today that was you this afternoon.

In the evening it becomes the above

The thread has not derail shocked shocked shocked shocked Ken4Christ last post say so grin grin grin grin

I can only laugh at the BOAST up there this afternoon because in the final analysis

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Obviously he's just another apostate, the topic is none of his concern all he's here to do is criticize JWs!

I know you don't criticize people, you just like quoting Jesus words about them being DOGS and SWINE because they don't dance to your DOCTRINAL TUNE grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

Jesus, when He walked on the water the disciples taught He was a spirit, He said no to that.

*. Matthew 14:26 "
KJV:And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, IT IS A SPIRIT
; and they cried out for fear.
KJV:But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.

Matthew 14:26, Therefore your deity is not God in human form or spirit in human form, according to your claim.

You say your Trinity GIBBERISH na FRAUD

grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

After resurrection, He still denied being a spirit."

Luke 24:39 "KJV:Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."

But you and your organization want us to disbelieve Him.

1cor 15:44 Heavenly bodies are spirits in heaven. Their glory is different from earthly bodies
Earthly bodies are human on earth."

1 Cor15:45 your Bible says Jesus Christ is a spirit.
grin grin

Luke 24:4
While they were puzzling over this, suddenly two men in radiant apparel stood beside them.

"when they didn't find his body, they came saying that they had also seen a vision of angels, who said that he was alive.

@Luke 24:4,23 angels were called men.
Likewise,@ Luke 24:39, Jesus the life giving spirit is a man.
Deal with it grin
cherry picker grin
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
achorladey:

I'll teach you what been tossed about with every wind of teaching means today that was you this afternoon.
In the evening it becomes the above
The thread has not derail shocked shocked shocked shocked Ken4Christ last post say so grin grin grin grin
I can only laugh at the BOAST up there this afternoon because in the final analysis

You're surely quoting the scripture my guy but the interpretation as in PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the quoted texts is where you and i disagree, so there's no need arguing further on that. If you have anything tangible to contribute to the discussion do it and if not, go and make disciples for your God based on what you understand from the scriptures, ló bá tán! cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

You're surely quoting the scripture my guy but the interpretation as in PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the quoted texts is where you and i disagree, so there's no need arguing further on that. If you have anything tangible to contribute to the discussion do it and if not, go and make disciples for your God based on what you understand from the scriptures, ló bá tán! cheesy

Yet someone called another person DOGS and SWINE and you know you won't agree on the interpretation and practical application right from the onset of the DISCUSSION shocked shocked shocked

But when Miʹcha·el+ the archangel+ had a difference with the Devil and was disputing about Moses’ body,+ he did not dare to bring a judgment against him in abusive terms,+ but said: “May Jehovah* rebuke you.”+.........NWT

Moses body was dusputed, Jesus body too was disputed. Why are you in discussion with Ken4Christ if you indeed believe your not part of JESUS CHRIST? and as CHRISTIANS?

Should you be in dispute with the JESUS of churchgoers if not you want them to SHARE your ONE line of thought? cheesy grin grin grin cheesy because you know that JESUS connect you together. grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
achorladey:

Yet someone called another person DOGS and SWINE and you know you won't agree on the interpretation and practical application right from the onset of the DISCUSSION shocked shocked shocked

She quoted Jesus' word and as members belonging to the same organization all JWs knew exactly what that text meant, definitely you too must have people who share your sentiment as per the text you've been repeating since. So if JWs disagree with you on the practical application of what you quote, go and associate with those who agree with you nah.
No wahala! cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

She quoted Jesus' word and as members belonging to the same organization all JWs knew exactly what that text meant, definitely you too must have people who share your sentiment as per the text you've been repeating since. So if JWs disagree with you on the practical application of what you quote, go and associate with those who agree with you nah.
No wahala! cheesy

But when Miʹcha·el+ the archangel+ had a difference with the Devil and was disputing about Moses’ body,+ he did not dare to bring a judgment against him in abusive terms,+ but said: “May Jehovah* rebuke you.”+.........NWT

Moses body was dusputed, Jesus body too was disputed. Why are you in discussion with Ken4Christ if you indeed believe your not part of JESUS CHRIST? and as CHRISTIANS?

Should you be in dispute with the JESUS of churchgoers if not you want them to SHARE your ONE line of thought? grin grin grin because you know that JESUS connect you together. grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
achorladey:

Should you be in dispute with the JESUS of churchgoers if not you want them to SHARE your ONE line of thought? grin grin grin because you know that JESUS connect you together. grin grin grin grin
The highlighted is what you're always trying to bring out but sorry our own Jesus differ from their own that's why he called us out nah! cheesy

If it's the same Jesus he will not label JWs that way on social media, do you want to tell me that all the churches of Christendom teaches exactly the same thing on sacred matters? cheesy

Well if you don't know better know today that the Jesus JWs believe totally differs from that of the churches of Christendom, even Jesus himself confirmed that many will think they're worshiping him but he doesn't know them. Matthew 7:21-23

So it's either their Jesus is the real while JWs Jesus is fake or our Jesus is the real while their own is fake, but one thing is certain :- It's not the same Jesus! wink
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
shadeyinka:

See how you conveniently mislead yourself.
What died?
Was it Christ Body or Christ Spirit?

Shadeyinka REJECTED the holy Scriptures, cherry picking what he wants.
Hebrew10:10 did Jesus sacrifice his body?
Yes.
1 Peter 3:18 did Jesus die in the flesh?
1 Cor15:42 what was raised? His spirit body. Same applies to his desciples with heavenly citizenship.

[/quote]
If during the burial of Mr Mann, someone told you that even though Mr Mann is in the coffin, he has in fact resurrected and is currently at home eating Amala with Ewedu: would you consider it a resurrection?
[/quote]

Fake analogy. Jesus was NEVER alive, the day he was buried grin
It can only be a resurrection when that who DIED is brought back to life.

See how you conveniently misplaced your thinking faculty?!
[/quote]
You hate the Scriptural truth.
[/quote]
You didn't answer any questions with respect to 1Pt3:18-20
1. What died?
Was it the Body of Christ or the Spirit of Christ?
What then was made ALIVE?
Was it the Body of Christ or the Spirit of Christ?
[/quote]
1 Cor15 :42& 1 Peter 3:18, Made alive in the spirit realm.
Paul and Peter had first hand testimony.
Shadeyinka own, na delusion.
[/quote]
[/b]2. According to 1Pt3:18-20 when did Jesus preach to the Prisoners?
Was it before His appearance to His disciples or after?
[b][/quote]

1Peter3:18-20 after he was made alive in the spirit realm
[/quote]
3. Can you please say exactly what Lk24:39 means; especially with respect of the coloured phrases
Luk 24:39:
1. "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself:
2. handle me, and see;
for a spirit has not flesh and bones, as you see me have."
[/quote]
Luke 24:4,23 who are the two spirits called men?
1 Cor15:45, Luke 24:39 the life giving spirit Jesus can call himself human. Deal with it.

[/quote]]
If Jesus transmutated several times after His resurrection, is this not an evidence even from you that Transmutation is not the same as Resurrection?
[/quote]
Is Luke 24:15,31,36 is it a resurrection? No nau ;[/i]D
[/quote]
To help you out:
Lazarus of Bethany:
Was his case a case of Resurrection or Transmutation.
[/quote]
[i]Lazarus of John 11, resurrection.
Lazarus and rich man, a parable.

[/quote]
Can you compare with these two scriptures

Mat 28:6:
"He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."

Mat 28:7:
"And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goes before you into Galilee; there shall you see him: see, I have told you."

The highlights in @red, are they a case of Resurrection or Transmutation?
[/quote]
Matthew 28:6-7, the transmutated angels saw the resurrected life giving spirit Jesus Christ.
Matt28 Vs11-18 the transmutated spirit, Jesus Christ met his disciples in the flesh in the same manner the transmutated angels met the disciples @ Matthew 28:6-7

[/quote]
Please next time follow the scriptures rather than some man made positions. There is nothing defendable with going tangent to plain scriptures all because you want to please your organisation.
[/quote]
Your FALSE claim.
Not based on fact. grin

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is what you're always trying to bring out but sorry our own Jesus differ from their own that's why he called us out nah! cheesy

If it's the same Jesus he will not label JWs that way on social media, do you want to tell me that all the churches of Christendom teaches exactly the same thing on sacred matters? cheesy

Well if you don't know better know today that the Jesus JWs believe totally differs from that of the churches of Christendom, even Jesus himself confirmed that many will think they're worshiping him but he doesn't know them. Matthew 7:21-23

So it's either their Jesus is the real while JWs Jesus is fake or our Jesus is the real while their own is fake, but one thing is certain :- It's not the same Jesus! wink

Why are you responding since your JESUS is DIFFERENT from theirs grin grin grin grin

Or seeking my contributions when you know the JESUS being talked about is different cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
achorladey:

Why are you responding since your JESUS is DIFFERENT from theirs
The Churchgoer accused JWs nah, and i happens to be one of the accused, so i'm responding to defend my FAITH! 1Peter 3:15

Or seeking my contributions when you know the JESUS being talked about is different
Your own case is somehow because even though the OP accused JWs you can't say you're for any side, so since you also came on board i think it's OK to hear your own opinion on the matter! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.