Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus (15615 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Jehovah Witness Teaches That The Sins You Commit On Earth Doesn't Matter / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by AkinwaleJJ(f): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

The Churchgoer accused JWs nah, and i happens to be one of the accused, so i'm responding to defend my FAITH! 1Peter 3:15

Your own case is somehow because even though the OP accused JWs you can't say you're for any side, so since you also came on board i think it's OK to hear your own opinion on the matter! wink

He doesn't even know what next to say again!
Imagine asking why an accused is responding to the allegation levelled against him!
No wonder he can't remain in the truth! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

The Churchgoer accused JWs nah, and i happens to be one of the accused, so i'm responding to defend my FAITH! 1Peter 3:15

Your own case is somehow because even though the OP accused JWs you can't say you're for any side, so since you also came on board i think it's OK to hear your own opinion on the matter! wink

grin grin grin grin grin why are you responding since your own Jesus Jehovah did not steal his body grin grin grin grin.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Imagine asking why an accused is responding to the allegation levelled against him!

But you call people that are not talking about your own Jesus DOGS and SWINE grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
You will still learn more about apostates on NL, a young lady after closely studying achorladey labelled him "snake man" as he will just pop out from nowhere only to start complicating the ongoing discussion, he will not make any meaningful contribution other than criticising what JWs believe, then running to quote all the Organization's publications. So one begin to wonder what exactly does this person want from JWs?
AkinwaleJJ:

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by KNOWMORE56: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Janosky:

1cor 15:44 Heavenly bodies are spirits in heaven. Their glory is different from earthly bodies
Earthly bodies are human on earth."

1 Cor15:45 your Bible says Jesus Christ is a spirit.
grin grin

Luke 24:4
While they were puzzling over this, suddenly two men in radiant apparel stood beside them.

"when they didn't find his body, they came saying that they had also seen a vision of angels, who said that he was alive.

@Luke 24:4,23 angels were called men.
Likewise,@ Luke 24:39, Jesus the life giving spirit is a man.
Deal with it grin
cherry picker grin
[/b]

Jesus' resurrection is the same with the one His servants are going to have.

No version or verse support your organization's claim that they are going to resurrect as spirit being.

Jesus is our example.

*. 1 Corinthians 6:14 "KJV:And God hath both raised up the Lord, and WILL also RAISE up US by his own power."

*. 1 Corinthians 15:52 "KJV:In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and THE DEAD SHALL BE RAISED INCORRUPTIBLE, and we shall be changed."

*. 2 Corinthians 4 :14 "KJV:Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus SHALL RAISE UP US ALSO by Jesus, and shall present us with you."

Even sinners will finally be resurrected, not as spirit beings
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Wo achorladey i'm through with you tonight, go and worship with your folks! cheesy
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin grin why are you responding since your own Jesus Jehovah did not steal his body grin grin grin grin.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
You will still learn more about apostates on NL, a young lady after closely studying achorladey labelled him "snake man" as he will just pop out from nowhere only to start complicating the ongoing discussion, he will not make any meaningful contribution other than criticising what JWs believe, then running to quote all the Organization's publications. So one begin to wonder what exactly does this person want from JWs?

But the young lady that called me snake man knows how to use achorladey when he needs my input into discussion grin grin grin cheesy

The stuff touch when your beliefs are brought under scrutiny but when you do so to others you find delight in bringing commotion in the camp of those you call ENEMIES grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

No version or verse support your organization's claim that they are going to resurrect as spirit being.
Jesus is our example.
*. 1 Corinthians 6:14 "KJV:And God hath both raised up the Lord, and WILL also RAISE up US by his own power."
*. 1 Corinthians 15:52 "KJV:In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and THE DEAD SHALL BE RAISED INCORRUPTIBLE, and we shall be changed."
*. 2 Corinthians 4 :14 "KJV:Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus SHALL RAISE UP US ALSO by Jesus, and shall present us with you."

Go out there and preach what you know about Jesus of Nazareth, then teach all those who listen to you all that he commanded, period! Matthew 28:19-20 smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
achorladey:

ROFLMAO! The knockout you've given Maximus is too much for two persons sef, he also deserves rest e joor.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
Abi o!
Help me beg him, i've got serious business tomorrow!
Tell him he has won but i remain a JW for life! wink
Blabbermouth:

ROFLMAO! The knockout you've given Maximus is too much for two persons sef, he also deserves rest e joor.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
Janosky:

grin grin.
Philippians 2:6 Romans 8:3,Jesus was existing in God's spirit form before coming to earth
John 20:17, according to Blabber & Shadeyinka, Jesus Christ went to heaven in Human body to meet a Spirit,his God and Father.
Una think say una get SENSE?
2 Corinthians 5:16 and 1 Corinthians 15:44-45, shebi na Jehovah's witnesses write am for una BIBLE ?
grin grin grin grin
Why quote Corinthians? You are yet to dribble around the scriptures Shade gave you.
Here is a truth teaser:
Christ Jesus in Heaven, what kind of Being is he?
A. God
B. Angel
C. Man

Tip: Any of the answer is deadly, go with the truth, not your instinct!
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Wo achorladey i'm through with you tonight, go and worship with your folks! cheesy

I know the usual will come up. Ponder over this...... Like some said

imagine [b]someone's lawyer being the same person that always want to kill him
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Ken4Christ: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
Janosky:

@1
. John20:14
” 14When she had said this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there; but she did not recognize that it was Jesus.

Luke 24:16
But their eyes were kept from recognizing Him.

John 21:4
Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not recognize that it was Jesus."

6 times in the Scriptures, your own narrative and conjectures doesn't tally with the holy Scriptures.

Luke 24:28-30 Jesus traveled with the disciples, taught them, yet them no know say na him.

Luke 24:31 Jesus disappeared from their midst.

Luke 24:36, He reappeared again...

Bros, talk true, in all these 6 occasions, did Jesus have body scars ?

Jesus Body no decay, but 6 times he materialized into human flesh and appear to the disciples nobody recognized him .
Learn something,Bros grin

@Luke 24:4,23 angels appear to the disciples.
Did the disciples call the materialized angels "men"?
Yes !

@ Luke 24:39, he is very right to call himself human because he materialized into human flesh.

Your natural sense cannot receive God's word because you don't have the Spirit of God. You are trying to use logical reasonings but it will not understand the things of God.

Your doctrines are demonic. I will expose more.

You see the truth and reject it. You usurp the authority of your books above that of God's word.

You said God took Jesus body which is not anywhere in the Bible. Rather the Bible said he didn't allow his body to see corruption. You reject that of the Bible and want to establish your own. I won't comment on this thread anymore. But I will open many more thread to expose your lies.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ken4Christ:

Your natural sense cannot receive God's word because you don't have the Spirit of God. You are trying to use logical reasonings but it will not understand the things of God.

Your doctrines are demonic. I will expose more.

You see the truth and reject it. You usurp the authority of your books above that of God's word.

You said God took Jesus body which is not anywhere in the Bible. Rather the Bible said he didn't allow his body to see corruption. You reject that of the Bible and want to establish your own. I won't comment on this thread anymore. But I will open many more thread to expose your lies.

Shame on you Ken4.
The bolded is your FALSE claim.
No JW ever did that.

Ken4 is John 20:14 demonic?
Is Luke 24:16,31,36 demonic?
You are a shameless liar

Tueh !!!!!!!!
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Ken4Christ: 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
Janosky:

Shame on you Ken4.
The bolded is your FALSE claim.
No JW ever did that.

Ken4 is John 20:14 demonic?
Is Luke 24:16,31,36 demonic?
You are a shameless liar

Tueh !!!!!!!!

This is from your book, You can live forever in paradise. I didn't write it. It is in public domain.

Well, then, what happened to Jesus' fleshly body? Did not the disciples find his tomb empty? They did, because GOD REMOVED JESUS BODY. Why did God do this? It fullilled what had been written in the Bible. (Psalm 16:lO; Acts 231) THUS JEHOVAH SAW FIT TO REMOVE JESUS BODY, even as he had done before with Moses' body. (Deuteronomy 34.5, 6) Also, if the body had been left in the tomb, Jesus' disciples could not have understood that he had been raised from the dead, not fully appreciate spiritual things.(Page 144)
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 12:28am On Oct 02, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Why quote Corinthians? You are yet to dribble around the scriptures Shade gave you.
Here is a truth teaser:
Christ Jesus in Heaven, what kind of Being is he?
A. God
B. Angel
C. Man

Tip: Any of the answer is deadly, go with the truth, not your instinct!

Whether you accept it or not, the entire 1Corinthians chapter 15 is at the heart of this matter.
A. Jesus is Not God.
[b]1 Cor15:24-27. "Jesus hands over the kingdom to his God and Father" in the spirit realm. Shikena !
Make Una RECEIVE SENSE.

[b]B. Angel. Yes.
1 Cor15:45, "the first Adam became a living soul. The last Adam became a life giving spirit."

[b]Questions for Shadeyinka and Blattermouth:
does the first Adam and the last Adam Jesus have the same Father/God in the spirit realm?

Shadeyinka and Blattermouth, Is the last Adam a Spirit Son in heaven?

Blabbermouth and Shadeyinka, What is the other words for angels in heaven?
Angel in Hebrew= Sons of God/ Messenger.
The last Adam is the first born of every creature, Himself is a creature.
grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Shadeyinka and Blattermouth, 1 Cor15:22.
" For just as in Adam all are dying, so also in Christ all will be made alive."
Emphasis on " MADE ALIVE"
1Cor 15:22, who are made alive?
The dying humanity.

1 Peter 3:18 , What was made alive?
The dead Jesus in the fleshly realm was made alive in the spirit realm grin grin
1 Cor15:40, the glory of spirit bodies superior to the glory of human bodies.
Why would Jesus Christ go to heaven with human body?
John 17:24 the glory was in the spirit realm.
Una no get SENSE grin

Man.
1 Cor15:3,22,45,For a while he was a man, liable to death. But now Jesus is a life giving spirit son of God.
[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by DappaD: 1:55am On Oct 02, 2020
As long as all parties are concerned, several opinions would fly around concerning this topic.

Right now, the most important thing that the Bible tells us is that Jesus was resurrected as an indestructible/incorruptible spirit being(1Corinthians 15:42-50, 1Timothy 3:16, 1Peter 3:18) and is in heaven, ruling as King in God's Kingdom. (Luke 1:31-33, Revelation 11:15)

So it's very clear from the Scriptures. Deliberating much on this—would just complicate matters further and lead to more fruitless arguments—that which JW's wouldn't want to see themselves getting involved in. (Titus 3:9)

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:21am On Oct 02, 2020
achorladey:

I know the usual will come up. Ponder over this...... Like some said

imagine [b]someone's lawyer being the same person that always want to kill him

The highlighted, you should know nah! cheesy

The only thing any typical JW ponder over is the presentation of a better performing group, anything short of that amount to STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by AkinwaleJJ(f): 5:40am On Oct 02, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Abi o!
Help me beg him, i've got serious business tomorrow!
Tell him he has won but i remain a JW for life! wink
This type of knockout without any meaningful point, i keep wondering why most people just feel like deceiving themselves!
The Blabbermouth boy is really funny, does he think JWs give a damn with "my enemy's enemy is a friend" stuff? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 6:42am On Oct 02, 2020
Janosky:

Whether you accept it or not, the entire 1Corinthians chapter 15 is at the heart of this matter.
A. Jesus is Not God.
[b]1 Cor15:24-27. "Jesus hands over the kingdom to his God and Father" in the spirit realm. Shikena !
Make Una RECEIVE SENSE.

[b]B. Angel. Yes.
1 Cor15:45, "the first Adam became a living soul. The last Adam became a life giving spirit."

[b]Questions for Shadeyinka and Blattermouth:
does the first Adam and the last Adam Jesus have the same Father/God in the spirit realm?

Shadeyinka and Blattermouth, Is the last Adam a Spirit Son in heaven?

Blabbermouth and Shadeyinka, What is the other words for angels in heaven?
Angel in Hebrew= Sons of God/ Messenger.
The last Adam is the first born of every creature, Himself is a creature.
grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Shadeyinka and Blattermouth, 1 Cor15:22.
" For just as in Adam all are dying, so also in Christ all will be made alive."
Emphasis on " MADE ALIVE"
1Cor 15:22, who are made alive?
The dying humanity.

1 Peter 3:18 , What was made alive?
The dead Jesus in the fleshly realm was made alive in the spirit realm grin grin
1 Cor15:40, the glory of spirit bodies superior to the glory of human bodies.
Why would Jesus Christ go to heaven with human body?
John 17:24 the glory was in the spirit realm.
Una no get SENSE grin

Man.
1 Cor15:3,22,45,For a while he was a man, liable to death. But now Jesus is a life giving spirit son of God.
[/b]
Your reply is not well written sir, please re-ask the questions you asked there.
Janosky my friend, I need a succinct answer- Just choose A, B or C and give a perfect scripture that proves your answer true.
Christ Jesus in Heaven, What Kind of Being is he?
A. A God
B. An Angel
C. A man
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2020
Ken4Christ:

Just visit a psychiatrist. Maybe your brain will reset. Tell them your sickness is unbelief. I am sorry I can't help you. God's word has clearly stated what happened to the body of Jesus but you chose to hold on to a preconceived opinion that has no scriptural basis.

If the psychiatrist can't help you, your brain will reset when you are thrown into the Lake of fire. Roast in pieces.

Coming from a so-called Christ Ambassador grin grin

Your true character reveal itself when your belief was shattered

You have been exposed, why is that question so hard for you to answer ?? #sips wine

Jesus disciples will have the same transformation Jesus have . Either their bodies won't rot and be transformed like Jesus ... Which is impossible and wrong

Or you admit Just as they will have a new body, Jesus receive a new one too . ..

Same format apply to both. This is the aspect that crumble you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 8:54am On Oct 02, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

Jesus is our example.

It is written : " Like the heavenly one (Jesus ) so too are those who are heavenly. "
To claim Jesus ressurected as fleshly human is to say all those living in heaven have flesh and bones.

Do you see the error in your ideas ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Ken4Christ: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2020
Barristter07:

Coming from a so-called Christ Ambassador grin grin

Your true character reveal itself when your belief was shattered

You have been exposed, why is that question so hard for you to answer ?? #sips wine

When people reject the truth deliberately even in the face of infallible proof, you let them know their true state and what will befall them.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2020
Ken4Christ:

When people reject the truth deliberately even in the face of infallible proof, you let them know their true state and what will befall them.

Okay can you go back and reply now ... Don't forget Bible said same transformation apply to both Jesus and his apostles.

Waiting.

(Beside, u can create thread on you hell fire idea, watch how your lies get exposed again )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 9:21am On Oct 02, 2020
Here is a truth teaser cum finder:
Christ Jesus in heaven, what kind of being is he?
A. A God
B. An Angel
C. A man

Give a succinct A,B or C answer with a scripture that supports it without any doubt whatsoever.
Haddeylium, you wanna try?
I sight DappaD in the house, what's up bro?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The question is not for JW only, any interested interlocutor can give us his answer.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Ken4Christ: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2020
Barristter07:

Okay can you go back and reply now ... Don't forget Bible said same transformation apply to both Jesus and his apostles.

Waiting.

(Beside, u can create thread on you hell fire idea, watch how your lies get exposed again )

You don't have the capacity to receive the truth of God's word. You must be born again to understand God's word. God's word is not received by logical reasonings.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by DappaD: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ken4Christ:

You don't have the capacity to receive the truth of God's word. You must be born again to understand God's word. God's word is not received by logical reasonings.

It so happens that Jesus Christ was a man of logic. (Matthew 22:41-46) all that, together with his illustrations showed his use of logic.—Mark 4:34

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ken4Christ:

See confusion! cheesy

When we told you that you guys are deluded, you'll flare up to argue blindly.
If you go by the highlighted, was Thomas born again when Jesus presented a materialised body with wounds to make him (Thomas) believe in the resurrection of the Christ? cheesy

Is it not after they became Born Again that Paul later understood that Jesus resurrected as a spirit? cheesy

Walahi Talahi you guys are clowns!

Well you're partially right, only born again Christians can grasp these sacred secrets, that's why Jesus said to (his yet to become Born Again) followers "I still have many things to tell you but you can't grasp them now, but However when the spirit of truth comes he will guide you into all the truth" {John 16:12-13} So how do you now depend on what Jesus used to convince those who can't understand this sacred secrets to judge the truth? cheesy
Funny religionsists! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by DappaD: 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2020

Blabbermouth:

A. A God
B. An Angel
C. A man

Give a succinct A,B or C answer with a scripture that supports it without any doubt whatsoever.
The question is not for JW only, any interested interlocutor can give us his answer.

All of these will only brew silly and futile arguments.
The crux of the matter is
Flesh and blood cannot inherit God's Kingdom—1Corinthians 15:50
If Jesus is the now reigning King in God's Kingdom(Luke 1:31-33, Revelation 11:15), which is situated in heaven(Daniel 2:44, Revelation 12:10), what does that suggest?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
DappaD:

All of these will only brew silly and futile arguments.
The crux of the matter is
Flesh and blood cannot inherit God's Kingdom—1Corinthians 15:50
If Jesus is the now reigning King in God's Kingdom(Luke 1:31-33, Revelation 11:15), which is situated in heaven(Daniel 2:44, Revelation 12:10), what does that suggest?

They just feel like arguing fruitlessly and they are expecting JWs to come playing hide and seek with them! cheesy
There is just one Almighty God in heaven, humans like Moses and Jesus who walked on earth served as God but after their earthly assignment they returned to their position as lesser beings under the Almighty God.
So Jesus a former mighty spirit in heaven came to earth and lived as a mighty God like Moses in the midst of men but died, resurrected and returned to heaven only to sit at the right hand of someone who ordered him to do so. Yet someone feel like asking intelligent question said
"Jesus returns to heaven as what?"
Sorry he returned as all of the above! cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Blabbermouth:
A. A God
B. An Angel
C. A man

Put simply, he's Michael the archangel in his prehuman existence. After he died he was resurrected to resume his position and now ruling as king.
we've had this discussion.

How/when did Jesus' life began?
What did Jesus do before he came to the earth?
why did Jesus' have to die and the significance of his death?
what's Jesus doing now after his resurrection?

Your best bet is a Jw in your area.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
haddeylium:

Put simply, he's Michael the archangel in his prehuman existence. After he died he was resurrected to resume his position and now ruling as king.
I don't care about his prehuman existence, I want post-human existence.
We all know His office is that of the king but that's not what my question is about.

we've had this discussion.
How/when did Jesus' life began?
What did Jesus do before he came to the earth?
why did Jesus' have to die and the significance of his death?
what's Jesus doing now after his resurrection?
Your best bet is a Jw in your area.
Brooooooo, what's these na?!!!!
I did not ask for prehuman existence nor did I ask for his office in heaven.
Christ Jesus in heaven (after his time on earth of course), what kind of being is he?
A. A God
B. An Angel
C. A man

Just give a succinct A,B, or C answer with a scripture that backs your answer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women / Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.