Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest (53941 Views)

Seun Anikulapo Kuti Warns People Over Fela... / Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) / I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by membranus: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2020
blacknp:
Shut up, go and protest yourself, how many protest did Fela participate in? Burna Boys & Fela’s message is ideological, not for basket brains like yours, haven’t you heard the Revolution will not be televised? When Fela was alive did your parents, or Grand Parents allow you to listen to “Abami Eda”? didn’t they tag Fela an Igbo smoking Lunatic?, Follow Follow people, go and protest yourself if you feel soo aggrieved.

How do you know his parents did not allowed him to lìsten to Fela?

Ďo you even know that maybe his Papa is a correct Shrine enthusiast.

Not everyone is maybe likè your parents who believe in "siddon look and let the nation go to rot" without raising a voice.

Burnaboy, like maný of his musicians clique, is a coward. They are efulefus.

We don't need them, and you, to RAISE our Voices.

REVOLUTION NOW!!!! or DISSOLUTION NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by rajiedreez: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2020
E enter body

Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by JohnOkolo: 9:23am On Sep 30, 2020
JAMO4REAL1:
Buna don run� oo what I know is Nigeria will break soon

In your Mother and Father lazy imagination.
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by blingxx(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2020
Akachai2030:
boss how you take sebi
undecided undecided
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by mukthar2000(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2020
Burnaboy abiii burna wetin be ur name, u better use ur sense not to allow sowore deceived u not to compare u with me b4 Bubu go send his pharaoh to grab u, Fela is deferent from Burnaboy ooo, I no how I play my card during my own era to fight government then,Do u ask urself why sowore doesn't compare Fela childrens to be like Fela? Burna be wise don't allow sowore used u to gain his own politics Chance, Femi and seun my boys no better of this present selfish government, not that they are scare of any of them, but I always advice them in their dream to be calm, when their is the to fight the government I we give them go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by Bombastically00(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2020
IduNaOba:
Burna dey fear.
he is nt afraid of anything as u can see in his response...Sowore cant be trusted.
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2020
Anyone who knows Sowore well will know he's not a politician but activist,I was privileged to fight along with him against Babangida military rule then in my Unilag days,I was even his personal body guard when we were attacked by the soldiers in one of our anti military rule at oshodi. Sowore only joined politics with the hope of gaining power for the use of masses. I'm not a politician ,I'm not even in Nigeria as I write now. Let's join hands and struggle for the emancipation of our country ,don't just " siddon and look"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by ideylaff: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2020
Parisian:
Yele is not the same. He has shown that.

I could say the say about but a boy that musicians are all crackheads who lead a dysfunctional lifestyle chasing women, drugs and alcohol

Since 1993, Yele has been and still faces persecution from the government.

Burns just used this rubbish reply as an excuse.

well said....

its just sad that people are confused because yele ran for a seat and now also leading the revolution so people are thinking its for his own selfish interest.

Blind people we all are....

Years to come people will look back and appreciate Sowore...
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by sylarada(f): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2020
Truth be told, to everyone calling out Burna boy that he sings like Fela and yet refused to join #RevolutionNow protest by Sowore.

Here is what you need to know, "If you have a mentor, you don't take every traits from them...take the one you need and discard the rest" it is as simple as that. Peace wink

And Jezzz! Your money can still work for you, contact us today!
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by Antoeni(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2020
Burnaboy don Knack Sowore Something for Head
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by ideylaff: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

At least he is trying to correct an error. The biggest critics today were the ones who supported a free and fair election. They are not sitting down and watching

Well said ... thank you.

Everyone keeps berating Sowore as if we had a better choice between Jonathan and Buhare back then....
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by MENELIIK: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2020
CoalcityBoi:
Yoruba revolution... nonsense and ingredients.

Sai baaba till next life

Osu coward always looking for fault in everythng
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by Moneywirer: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2020
Esseite:
Burna boy just showed how daft and brainless he and his crew are... with all the songs and lyrics of chain, politicians, killings, bondage, Government blah blah blah etc, and then you tweet this as response..

A better response could have been "Thank you for the recognition, but the struggles of Africans needs much more than just me"..

So smart, could you please be my social media handler. I'll DM you for more info if you are okay with it.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by ideylaff: 9:30am On Sep 30, 2020
goltokka:
Anyone who knows Sowore well will know he's not a politician but activist,I was privileged to fight along with him against Babangida military rule then in my Unilag days,I was even his personal body guard when we were attacked by the soldiers in one of our anti military rule at oshodi. Sowore only joined politics with the hope of gaining power for the use of masses. I'm not a politician ,I'm not even in Nigeria as I write now. Let's join hands and struggle for the emancipation of our country ,don't just " siddon and look"

Well said GOD bless you.

We have a blinded nation and all they see is what to grab and eat due to poverty of the mind.

Omoyele Sowore has always been an activist.....people need to wake up from this Slumber
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by Angelfrost(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2020
richmanrichard:
I don't see any atom of respect in that tweet but insult.

Hello @burnaboy, everywhere I turn people describe you as a revolutionary musician, the foreign media even celebrate you compare you to Fela Kuti, but I am yet to see you lead anyone to a police station carrying a coffin for head of state! Join #Oct1stProtest #RevolutionNow

Where is the disrespect above??! Cos, I missed it.
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by richmanrichard: 9:32am On Sep 30, 2020
goltokka:
he has changed. we can never trust him Again for the role he played in bringing bihari to power

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by SaintBeehot(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2020
prodigy22:
nail on the head. Burns is nothing like fela, he is just an MTV activist
you seem to be dead or probably blind, because I'm sure even if baba Fela was alive he won't lead a protest now that even harmless citizens are killed with nobody accounting for it.
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by obailala(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2020
Nigeria really has no hope and no redemption!

The people you protest and fight for are the very ones who still end up pulling you down and rubbishing your efforts.

Just imagine the disgusting comments youths are making against Sowore, saying he's only protesting for his selifish interests. And then these same youths end up queuing to vote the likes of PMb, GEJ and Atiku etc. and then return home wondering why we cant have a revolution in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by taurinee(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2020
Prechgold1180:
cheesy we
Watch this video to see how a man catches anaconda with his bare hands
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfeOQzbTnEI
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2020
EastGold:
Burna Boy is a coward abeg
... And......... cool cool cool

YOU ARE A NAIRALAND grin grin HENWARD grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by richmanrichard: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

Hello @burnaboy, everywhere I turn people describe you as a revolutionary musician, the foreign media even celebrate you compare you to Fela Kuti, but I am yet to see you lead anyone to a police station carrying a coffin for head of state! Join #Oct1stProtest #RevolutionNow

Where is the disrespect above??! Cos, I missed it.
but am yet to see you....
.., what was that? you ppl seem to ve short memory. u ve forgotten sowore's campaigns for APC so soon. sai baba
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by ideylaff: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2020
richmanrichard:
no, he is fighting for his pocket

Since Military days .....so Sowore has bn fighting for his pocket....what a shame we are in this jungle called Nigeria

Poverty of the mind is beclouded out judgement big time

we keep blaming Sowore for APC.... did we have a choice between Buhari and Jonathan back then?

Good luck to us all.
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by obailala(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2020
richmanrichard:
he has changed. we can never trust him Again for the role he played in bringing bihari to power
Sowore is one activist who has been absolutely consistent in his fight against every sleazy government, from IBB, to Abacha to OBJ to GEJ and to Buhari. Once a leader shows signs of misbehaviour, Sowore has never held back for anyone. But somehow, a large group of Nigerians who claim to want a change in how things are done in the country chose to stab Sowore in the back because somehow, he didnt lick GEJ's ass (just the same way he hasnt licked the ass of any single sitting president), and not licking GEJ's ass somehow led to the emergence of PMB. The question any wise person should have asked is, did Sowore ever lick PMB's ass for even one day after he became president?

With this kind of pervasive mentality, Nigerians truly deserve the kind of imbeciles we have as leaders; Nigerians are truly never worth fighting for.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by gatti(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2020
Burna u fall my hands sha
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by naija4life247: 9:41am On Sep 30, 2020
EastGold:
Burna Boy is a coward abeg

You nko? You no be Nigerian? Why you no lead protest nah?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by richmanrichard: 9:41am On Sep 30, 2020
obailala:
Nigeria really has no hope and no redemption!

The people you protest and fight for are the very ones who still end up pulling you down and rubbishing your efforts.

Just imagine the disgusting comments youths are making against Sowore, saying he's only protesting for his selifish interests. And then these same youths end up queuing to vote the likes of PMb, GEJ and Atiku etc. and then return home wondering why we cant have a revolution in Nigeria.
any1 that brought in this gov is not qualified to lead a protest. from sowore to ffk. we are no fools. I know you were among d ppl shouting SAI BABA up n down in this forum in 2015& 2019.
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Every reply na epic.
u

Just stick to Arya Lemme focus on Bran please
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by Ibrahim3307(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2020
backnbeta:
Rrotests will never ever work in this country and our leaders know that, hence their continued disrespect for us. If a Yoruba man leads a protest in Nigeria, Igbos will slander him, those who don't share his religious sentiment will slander him. If an Igbo man leads a protest, Yorubas and Ijaws will slander him... until we realise we are fighting a common enemy and fight in agreement, we can't achieve much in terms of protests undecided
100% correct
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by richmanrichard: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2020
ideylaff:

Since Military days .....so Sowore has bn fighting for his pocket....what a shame we are in this jungle called Nigeria

Poverty of the mind is beclouded out judgement big time

we keep blaming Sowore for APC.... did we have a choice between Buhari and Jonathan back then?

Good luck to us all.

we had choices
from moughalu to fela d. ..n for d record I did not vote for buhari or jona
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by bhella10: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2020
I stand with #Odogwu Oluwaburna never trust a politician
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2020
Esseite:
Burna boy just showed how daft and brainless he and his crew are... with all the songs and lyrics of chain, politicians, killings, bondage, Government blah blah blah etc, and then you tweet this as response..

A better response could have been "Thank you for the recognition, but the struggles of Africans needs much more than just me"..

Not all that glitters are gold. Not all that went to school has sense.
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by Angelfrost(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2020
richmanrichard:
but am yet to see you....
.., what was that? you ppl seem to ve short memory. u ve forgotten sowore's campaigns for APC so soon. sai baba

Almost everyone campaigned for the next big thing (APC) in 2015... What did you expect??! Do you or need you blame them??! Did Jonathan and PDP leave them much choice??!

Does that mean some of them are not permitted to be remorseful, regretful, and continue fighting for a better nation??! Come on!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" / Register For Blueprint Consulting Strategic Masterclass On Public Speaking / Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.