Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

How Do I Handle This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle This? (1163 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / How Do I Handle This? / How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle This? by geedee4real(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ee
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
Move on bro dat girl no like u
Re: How Do I Handle This? by LeeSantos(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
grin
babe don walka Jeje.

u invested so much in another person's child. what bout ur own life n future..
now if she leaves you for a rich guy. Na u lose Na. cus u become wrecked n no where to start from talkless of becoming rich to compete with who took her away from u.

this is why the elders always say children of this new era don't have akanuche

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? by micfoley: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Its time to move on. She has someone else
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Sundrus: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Another nigga don twist her head...free her before she turn u to maga

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by daddytime(m): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
Person say make you leave am alone you come here dey ask how you want take handle am.

You sure say no be the same sickness wey Nigeria get you sef don contract so?

Wetin or who you want handle.

You better handle your brain and your life to arrange am well make you get sense.

If I born pikin like you, I go vex donate am to Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
geedee4real:
My gf just told me she need some space and that I shd stop communicating to her through any channel until she is ready to talk to me agn.
I did not wrong her in any way, I have never cheated on her for once, I support her in fashion biz etc.
Before she told she need some space I av been noticing some change in her attitude towards me, she hardly return my call, and acting cold towards me. House what shd I do?
Shd I call her? Shd I take her bk if she comes bk or I shd just forget abt her completely and move on.

It's hard for me to bear because I av invested so much on her
Have you eaten grin
Re: How Do I Handle This? by baralatie(m): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
you better thank God for your life and ja kpa

She said she want space ,Easy give her the equivalent distance between east and west
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
U Gave Her Ur Shoes While U Walk Barefooted.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by luscioustrish(f): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
She probably likes someone else and doesn't know how to tell you.
Grant her wish, don't contact her again and do not entertain any stories after if not you will be a second option....move on with your life, sorry bro kiss

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? by Dpsychologist: 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
geedee4real:
My gf just told me she need some space and that I shd stop communicating to her through any channel until she is ready to talk to me agn.
I did not wrong her in any way, I have never cheated on her for once, I support her in fashion biz etc.
Before she told she need some space I av been noticing some change in her attitude towards me, she hardly return my call, and acting cold towards me. House what shd I do?
Shd I call her? Shd I take her bk if she comes bk or I shd just forget abt her completely and move on.

She has found someone. Believe me even after you guys finally come back she won't be thesame.

I just have the feeling that she will use that space to go on a c0ck carousel. She most likely will use that so called space to cheat on you then come back.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Dpsychologist: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
luscioustrish:
Grant her wish, don't contact her again and do not entertain any stories after if not you will be a second option....move on with your life, sorry bro kiss
This is blunt truth.
I am impressed its coming from a lady.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by lilmax(m): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Gather the pieces of integrity you got left and DELETE her immediately

Delete all contacts

Do not accept her if she comes back begging

At this point, bro I'm sorry but your ex is a HOE
Re: How Do I Handle This? by KendrickAyomide: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Move on bro. Trust me it's not that hard . You might loose yourself in the process but move on ! Since you didn't wrong her, Karma go strike am.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by lacruz12(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
geedee4real:

You are not serious with your life... You have OAU post UTME exam to sit for and this is what matters to you. The earlier you start thinking less about a lady who doesnt value you, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by geedee4real(m): 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
lacruz12:

You are not serious with your life... You have OAU post UTME exam to sit for and this is what matters to you. The earlier you start thinking less about a lady who doesnt value you, the better for you.
Am not sitting for any post utme, am a graduate
Re: How Do I Handle This? by AfroKnight: 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Stories like this never stop coming up on NL. grin

She has found someone else bro. It is not your fault.

You have to let go and move on.

This often happens to guys who act like perfect gentlemen in relationships. You forgive her shortcomings and make excuse for her bad behaviour. You decide if the relationship would fail, it won’t fail because of you. You alone would carry the weight of the relationship. You steer it alone. The only time you have joy is that rare moment she appreciates you.

One day she says the relationship is boring or she’s tired and you start wondering what you did wrong. cheesy

Bro, you have probably been too good to be true. That’s a problem. Give her the space she wants and move on. There is someone new and she thinks it’s a better deal than what you have to offer.

If she comes back, if you decide to accept her, please don’t be deceived, she cannot change. She will leave you again.

Next time, don’t let a woman know you would never cheat on her. Don’t ever brag about it to her.

Don’t excuse bad behaviour.

Relationship is give and take. Learn to take.

Look out for yourself too. You are not her hero. You are a lover. And your role is “enjoy me as I enjoy you”.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? by geedee4real(m): 12:05am On Oct 02, 2020
AfroKnight:
Stories like this never stop coming up on NL. grin

She has found someone else bro. It is not your fault.

You have to let go and move on. Tnx so much

This often happens to guys who act like perfect gentlemen in relationships. You forgive her shortcomings and make excuse for her bad behaviour. You decide if the relationship would fail, it won’t fail because of you. You alone would carry the weight of the relationship. You steer it alone. The only time you have joy is that rare moment she appreciates you.

One day she says the relationship is boring or she’s tired and you start wondering what you did wrong. cheesy

Bro, you have probably been too good to be true. That’s a problem. Give her the space she wants and move on. There is someone new and she thinks it’s a better deal than what you have to offer.

If she comes back, if you decide to accept her, please don’t be deceived, she cannot change. She will leave you again.

Next time, don’t let a woman know you would never cheat on her. Don’t ever brag about it to her.

Don’t excuse bad behaviour.

Relationship is give and take. Learn to take.

Look out for yourself too. You are not her hero. You are a lover. And your role is “enjoy me as I enjoy you”.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by NobleDeSage001: 12:52am On Oct 02, 2020
In summary, your babe has shifted her attention and emotions to a new guy.
Don't waste your time. Kindly move on and develop yourself.
Learn some skills, get busy and establish yourself.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by NawtiKingRealer(m): 4:28am On Oct 02, 2020
luscioustrish:

Nothing like she probably likes someone else. That girl na scammer! She no invest anything except opening her two crayfish legs wey be say na only she dey enjoy am pass. Op, you av been scammed o. She use fake relationship chop you wella as Gboys dey use fake love relationship chop magas. Why e catch you be say you never notice say e dey happen locally too. She bomb you one time!
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 02, 2020
The power of a relationship is held by the party who shows the least concern. I don't know why today's men are so emotional, move on bro, you are a prize not an option. You fall my hand OP

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? by mogbolade43693: 5:37am On Oct 02, 2020
The electricity of a friendship is held by the faction who shows the age worries. I don't know why tomorrow's women are so emotion, move on dude, you are a prizewinner not an optional. You fall my finger moll
Re: How Do I Handle This? by geedee4real(m): 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Thanks all for the advice; I move but believe when I say it's not easy to move. Her attitude won't change me, I will keep being myself.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by RealAlubarika(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
geedee4real:

That's the issue here, never invest too much on a girl that is not yet your wife, guys should learn. while courting always invest minimal cause she can wake up one day and call it a quit. Whoever invest more has a lot to loose when the relationship comes to an abrupt end. Secondly as regard change in her behaviour she might probably be seeing someone else. My advise give her a break as she suggested and 're evaluate the relationship, if you're comfortable being an option, Simp or priority.

I rise

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? by Jaycobbs(m): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
geedee4real:

You've been locked in the dungeon of Friendzone and the key is about to be thrown away
Re: How Do I Handle This? by geedee4real(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
Jaycobbs:

You've been locked in the dungeon of Friendzone and the key is about to be thrown away
hmm
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: How Do I Handle This? by geedee4real(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
Macsjebs:

Bro, up your game, make urself appealing and irresistible, don't think it's only females who could seduce
Kindly see reviews on the thread on my signature and feel free to buzz me on whatsapp
Tnx bro
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2020

(1) (Reply)

I Believe Every Newborn Should Automatically Be Given A Paternity Test / Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 / 6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.