Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,885 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience (53387 Views)

Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) / Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack At A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Kizyte(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2020
I was in my room, at about 7:55pm, I was hearing some noise in the parlour but before then, I heard some gunshots coming from the next compound. I decided to go check what the noise was all about in the parlour... Immediately I opened my room door, I saw a very tall guy approach me from the passage. Before I knew what was happening, a gun was already pointed to my head.

I got to the parlour only to see my men already lying face down on the ground. After robbing us, they locked us up in the kitchen and went away with the keys. Our neighbor was shot in the leg.

I escaped through the back door to call the police, two minutes after they have left. I got to the Police Post in my street but not even a policeman was there. I went to the 'A' Division Police station to report the robbery case; the policemen after questioning me, ignored me. I got mad and they threatened to lock me up if I disturb their peace. Luckily the DPO came in and I narrated the whole thing to him, he ordered them to follow me to the robery scene. He also contacted the 'B' Division Police Station....

By the time we got to my street, the 'B' Division Police team were already there waiting, but those useless 'A' Division policemen immediately turned on their police siren, and the armed robbers escaped shooting sporadically in the air on hearing the siren.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by ModestGal(f): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2020
My question is simple

What is the USE of the Nigerian police force. Because no one here has narrated how police saved them or how police helped in whatever way

Will you like to learn how to make explainer video animation? Chat me up through my signature.
Note** It is not free

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Scrupulous419(m): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2020
Mine was feburary this year 2020 at 9pm, My lady friend set me up, she called me up at 9pm to pick her up at airport road PH, omoh on my reaching there I called this hoe, she was giving me another direction to drive inside, I sum up the courage and drove in further just to help a friend that said she was stranded but I was strapped with my base ball bat and chaka, I swear this happened real.

As I approached the point she directed, then I saw her walking towards my ride but unknowingly to me she was planning to overboard me and take my ride via she done mount 3 BST boys for that way and 1 green land dudes with big scar, They approach my direction with her but I no see the Nigarrs on time but was confident of what i had on my car seat and i mind up to shoot down any bird because that area get enough story for snatching, the next thing I see na another dude come through my drive side and hit my side mirror hard, foolish men think say I be bobo.

Sharply i flash homie the matter but never pulled the trigger because vigilante dey the area, as I go down to pull my bat up, I bat her up as she try enter the ride and I zoom off asap, I swear she got damages big time.

Never trust any hoes and till today I watch my lines with hoes. But they give me a big scar on my head thou because the dude that approach my driver side burst bottle for my head after he saw my moves before my chaka show up. Fear women ooooo no be lie ooo

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Onlinesmart: 11:48am On Oct 03, 2020
Donspicey:
Na Grace dey always save me...i go don *leave* bfr dem come rob or dem go don finish robbing bfr i *reach*
Thank God for my life
same here
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by ABCthings: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
Some years back...some fools thought it was best to rob me.

That was the last mistake they ever made.... undecided

I would tell y'all the story if someone on FP volunteers to mention me grin

Cc olesco, prince2pac, IamSkinny, phorget.
Someone actually did.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by ModestGal(f): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2020
Scrupulous419:
Mine was feburary this year 2020 at 9pm, My lady friend set me up, she called me up at 9pm to pick her up at airport road PH, omoh on my reaching there I called this hoe, she was giving me another direction to drive inside, I sum up the courage and drove in further just to help a friend that said she was stranded but I was strapped with my base ball bat and chaka, I swear this happened real.

As I approached the point she directed, then I saw her walking towards my ride but unknowingly to me she was planning to overboard me and take my ride via she done mount 3 BST boys for that way and 1 green land dudes with big scar, They approach my direction with her but I no see the Nigarrs on time but was confident of what i had on my car seat and i mind up to shoot down any bird because that area get enough story for snatching, the next thing I see na another dude come through my drive side and hit my side mirror hard, foolish men think say I be bobo.

Sharply i flash homie the matter but never pulled the trigger because vigilante dey the area, as I go down to pull my bat up, I bat her up as she try enter the ride and I zoom off asap, I swear she got damages big time.

Never trust any hoes and till today I watch my lines with hoes. But they give me a big scar on my head thou because the dude that approach my driver side burst bottle for my head after he saw my moves before my chaka show up. Fear women ooooo no be lie ooo
What is the name of this movie? It seems interesting, I want to watch it

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by BarrElChapo(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2020
Dagger111:
Ooh! That was 2006 when i was in SS2 in Empirical College, Ikotun, Lagos. It was Maths class when we heard gunshot in front of our sch. It was an armed robbery incident, these guys came to steal a beer company's proceed. My sch principal had to pursued the whole students inside, then i and some of my brave frnds sneaked into the sch toilet located upstairs as to av a clear view of the whole scene and start peeping through the window. I can say i love those guys cos they were full of confidence. 4 guys went inside to fetch for the money while one sat on top the car with his rifle, calling pple from afar to near him if they can. We were in the sch toilet laughing and enjoying the scene. To cut the story short, they went away with the money, after their departure, police team came and were doing mumu investigations. I learnt something that day, with confidence, u can bring down a rocky wall.

Grow up man.. Hard drugs fueled confidence is NOT confidence

28 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Lamasta(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Atiku:

Thank God, because God no love the ones wey die. No be so? Those ones go give thanks for heaven.
Am not better than them in anyway or that God loves me more than them its just that in everything we have to give thanks to God.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by fatymore(f): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Some experience.

In Lag and Ibadan
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Apollux(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
2014 at defunct winnersbet at rumuadaolu off sbs road rumola.
I went to charge my phone on sunday morning and some guys just entered the shop pretending to play game.
As they were pretending to write game codes.
One of them just closed the door with full force and ordered everyone to lie flat.
Na so i lie flat ..
They collected all my two phones and left.b
This is quite common in PH and Eleme

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by worldclass68(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2020
1st January 2018.....my very first...
So after the cross over night for church, I was supposed to sleep at the church and wait for another short service in the morning, which my mum persuaded me but I no gree... angry
Around 1am, using the railway route just at the back of (now new Osun mall) osogbo, when some bout 6 guys started calling me (by not my name but pretending to know me) I didn't answered nor wait, but they kept following with no other people passing by, I walked faster but they cought up with me threatened me with locally made pistol and gave me the beating of my life while some other kept searching me ,took my infinix hot 2, and bout 4k I had on me...
I ran to go meet mopol for olaiya junction, they followed me go there but I wasn't expecting them to be there again sha......but I Sha reported the incident at the police station and have my statement written down too....

It's entirely my fault tho.... using that dark route at in that hour , nah stupid I be... that was my first and gonna be the last I pray.

25 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Horlarwaileh(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2020
It was the day I heard a gun shot from my room, after 10seconds my room door has landed and I quickly ran out if intelligence and complied with all their tough commands despite that I'm very stubborn when a confirm gun was turned to me.
But thank God only phone (Nokia ASA 200) and#900 was missed. Iku wole ahoro bansa.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Dagger111(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2020
BarrElChapo:

It's non of my business if they were on hard drugs or nt, all i knw was that, they were full of confidence. Take that or nt.

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by frankyychiji(f): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2020
Hmmm..

Mine was in enugu, when I was working in UBA. Old generation bank, everything was stressful then.

So I cane back from work that evening, tired as hell. No light. So I left my door open for some fresh air and time was just 7.30pm. Before I knew it, three raggamuffins barged into my room, wielding a pistol and blunt Cutlass.

As a chic, I knew they were just broke Asata boys and everyday guys, so from inception, I wasn't scared. I told them to calm down. Say take whatever you want. One of them saw an ash tray and shouted, ha! She be bad girl o! She dey smoke sef! The leader then brought out weed from his pocket and said I must smoke it, I told him I don't smoke, the ash tray was for my boyfriend, but if it makes him happy, he can give me cigga and I will light up. So he offered a cigga and I happily lit up!

This calmed them down! The leader said they should search my house, I told them no need, as I have only 4k which was in my bag. They took it and my Motorola Tru I phone.

Next, leader said, I would take them round the whole compound to knock for my neighbors. So we set out into the compound, but I said guy, this tin wey you wan do, na to bring problem for me and my neighbors. Why can't you go to them unannounced just like mine and Rob them, without involving me...

Surprisingly, the leader bought the story, and asked the youngest to follow me back to my room and watch me closely.

So we headed back to my room. The guy was timid and kind of felt not too happy to be left behind. So I quickened my steps and got to my room first, and shut the door in his face! Peeped at him through the door lens, he looked very confused at being shut out. He started knocking quietly for me to open the door. For where! Door was steel and bullet proof anyway. Good old strongly built!

So when I didn't open the door, he started moving toward were others were robbing my neighbors, and at that point, as soon as he was out of sight, boom! I bolted through the kitchen door, which was equally steel!

The loud sound of door when I shut it and bolted caused them to panic cos obviously someone was escaping, so they abandoned the DVDs they had taken from my neighbors, and bolted for dear life! grin

So I ran into the streets, ran to a local cluster where they sell stuff and narrated the incident. I thought they were still in our compound. Some DSS guys were there, their office were close by, they asked me if the boys had tools, I said yes, one of them. DSS said sorry we can't help you. Not our jurisdiction. Call police! grin

Lol..I just ordered for a stout, and started drinking it away, them go Sha go.

Suddenly, as I looked out to the street, I saw the youngest, weaving past, as if nothing happened. I told the guys with me, , that's one of them!

They said are you sure. I said this one took my phone. So the guys came out and beckoned on him to stop moving! He stopped and looked passed me like he never knew me.

He said he has never met me. I told them to hold him down and tie him up before he makes a bolt at it. Before I finished speaking, guy took off!

We started chasing shouting owu kwa onye Ori ooo...na tif ooo, escaping guy was also shouting same thing. So people in his front got confused and didn't stop him. We continue chasing him....

All of a sudden, out of the dark bushes, some guys came out wielding a gun and grabbed the escapee. I was still far behind on the chase. But when the guys saw two men with a gun and the strange men said " we be mopol! Mopol don catch am" , everyone hands off but to the greatest surprise of all present, the three bolted into the dark bushes that night!
They were the other guys with him in my compound lurking around the bushes for things to calm down. grin
They probably sent the youngest out to case the area since I had ran away To know if road clear. grin

To be continued..

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by BarrElChapo(m): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2020
Scrupulous419:

Did she contact you after then ? Or she fizzled into thin air ?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Merimental(m): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2020
Scrupulous419:

dey are responsible for d downfall of many men.

lol. is dat d baseball bat

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by GreaterFuture1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
BarrElChapo:

He is a Stoopid boy, A very Stupid Boy!
I wanted to quote him but I ignored it. Why would you admire a Sociopathic Criminal? Dumbass!
I have had many 'Men' like him around me from that same secondary School days (incidentally around the same ikotun-idumu) till date ODẸ! Guy

23 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Scrupulous419(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
BarrElChapo:

Did she contact you after then ? Or she fizzled into thin air ?

Bayelsa girl jakpa, but my bro who is a police man still they sprung for her.

her number no dey go again. They finished my head if not for my dreadlocks

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Scrupulous419(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
Merimental:

dey are responsible for d downfall of many men.

lol. is dat d baseball bat

YEAH BRO

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by madridguy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
This is terrible. So sorry bro.

Emmyreal4:
Last year December,arm robbers attacked our compound,they visited all the apartment, collecting all valuables and dishing out slaps to those who were forming strong headgrin

Our landlord who was living at the extreme end tried calling police before they got to his own apartment but police say no fuel for Hilux

they raided all the apartments and when they got to mine,they ransacked everywhere but they could not find anything valuable cause I was broke as hell,the next thing arm robbers remove koboko(horse whip) and started flogging me mercilessly, after flogging me for like ten mins the oga told them to stop,he told me to stand up but, my back and buttocks was sore,I was in severe pains,i managed to stand up while receiving occasional slaps from the gang,the oga told me that they flogged me because am too broke,he told me that the flogging was to motivate me to hustle so that the next time they come,I will have something for them.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Joshrob(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
I was rubbed the first week i resume schooling in DELSU 2011. Bought Nokia N95 when coming from lagos(as a fresher,every where good),i was staying in GU hostel in river road abraka.
those days we hardly have light in that area even if we have it will be very low. that very day me and my friend trekked to campus 2(sch cafe) to charge our phones. we charge it full because we want to play game and 2go.
After charging we started trekking home inside hot abraka sun, when got to river road,we stop at the junction to drink palm wine and rest a bit. all this while we did not press the phone in fact we off it so the battery won't drain.
around 7pm we left for the hostel,saw some guys on bike but we just ignored them and start discussing in front of our gate(we are discussing about the hostel that was rubbed the previous night). this guys just turn back and face us with 3 guns,instructed us to queue up and enter the hostel,i was the last on the queue so the gun is pointed on my back.
later asked us to lay down,collect our phones and enter each room and collect there phones and valuables,i was having 7k in my pocket but they didn't bother to search me bcus the phone they collect from me is a big phone then.
when they are about to leave, the shortest one among them mistakenly shoot a gun close to my leg,but it not hit me. he apologize and left,everyone thought i was shoot.

After they left,another fight start between our caretaker and his girlfriend. she accused him of calling arm rubbers to rub the hostel. because the guy already asked her if she have money to borrow him and she said no. meanwhile she was having 26k in her bag. the arm rubbers collected everything plus her new phone. they even use hot gun mouth to burn the guy cheek for telling them they don't have money.
it's police that settled the matter for them.

17 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by ruffDiamond: 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
police robbed me of my phone 3yrs ago in Abuja ..the last location of the phone was traced to Lagos through Google app phone finder..yes.Nigerian police are uniformed Armed Robbers!

21 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Scrupulous419(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
ModestGal:

What is the name of this movie? It seems interesting, I want to watch it

Babe just visit PH, things are happening here

This no movie I swear to God. That's my bat

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Morisjohn(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
It all happened 3 years ago in Warri.I was in Warri to visit a friend of mine.Immediately I got to the entrance of the Estate, some hoodlums waylay me and told me to keep quiet.They carted away with bread,hollandia yogurt,phone,wallet and they removed my suit jacket too..I was very grateful to God that they didn't unclad me.I reported the case to the police the next day, trust Nigeria police they said I should write statement and deposit #3000 to open file for the case so that they can investigate properly and get those items they took from me..I never here from NPF till now ooo

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Starhearts: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
BarrElChapo:

Hope say you don repent sha.. cos delay is not denial too for your punishments

Tete b4 l left unilag to Cyprus

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Merimental(m): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
frankyychiji:
Hmmm..

Mine was in enugu, when I was working in UBA. Old generation bank, everything was stressful then.

So I cane back from work that evening, tired as hell. No light. So I left my door open for some fresh air and time was just 7.30pm. Before I knew it, three raggamuffins barged into my room, wielding a pistol and blunt Cutlass.

As a chic, I knew they were just broke Asata boys and everyday guys, so from inception, I wasn't scared. I told them to calm down. Say take whatever you want. One of them saw an ash tray and shouted, ha! She be bad girl o! She dey smoke sef! The leader then brought out weed from his pocket and said I must smoke it, I told him I don't smoke, the ash tray was for my boyfriend, but if it makes him happy, he can give me cigga and I will light up. So he offered a cigga and I happily lit up!

This calmed them down! The leader said they should search my house, I told them no need, as I have only 4k which was in my bag. They took it and my Motorola Tru I phone.

Next, leader said, I would take them round the whole compound to knock for my neighbors. So we set out into the compound, but I said guy, this tin wey you wan do, na to bring problem for me and my neighbors. Why can't you go to them unannounced just like mine and Rob them, without involving me...

Surprisingly, the leader bought the story, and asked the youngest to follow me back to my room and watch me closely.

So we headed back to my room. The guy was timid and kind of felt not too happy to be left behind. So I quickened my steps and got to my room first, and shut the door in his face! Peeped at him through the door lens, he looked very confused at being shut out. He started knocking quietly for me to open the door. For where! Door was steel and bullet proof anyway. Good old strongly built!

So when I didn't open the door, he started moving toward were others were robbing my neighbors, and at that point, as soon as he was out of sight, boom! I bolted through the kitchen door, which was equally steel!

The loud sound of door when I shut it and bolted caused them to panic cos obviously someone was escaping, so they abandoned the DVDs they had taken from my neighbors, and bolted for dear life! grin

u get mind shar for a lady

u must be a semi bad gal cheesy no offence

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Urchiuche: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
chatinent:
All rights reserved. ©
Mine happened on d 1st of October 2015. I was going to school in Nasarawa state to defend my project, I schooled in Fed Polytechnic Nasarawa. The incident happened along a village called Laminga, herdsmen in their numbers stopped our vehicle around 7pm, I thought it was over for me because b4 I left home my Dad told me dat in case he doesn't see me again that I should have a safe trip. Dis guys ransacked d whole vehicle, collected my phone's, ATM cards, National ID and the 10k I hid inside my bag, as a matter of fact dey carried d bag. I saw action film dat day when d stopped a vehicle and d driver pretended like he was going to stop but b4 I could say Jack Robinson d man speed off. That action provoked these robber's so dey started shooting at d vehicle, na dat day I see as windscreen dey break from from gun shooting..e b like action film. Las Las dey come say mk we dey go after dey get signal say police dey come. I follow Nigeria celebrate on thursday because na my 5 years survival anniversary.

Robbery is a bad phenomenon. Have you been robbed before? Share your experiences.

Mine:

1. Armed robbers on highway.

Plying Makurdi road to Jos, we were accosted in Maraba. The very bondary between Nassarrawa and Benue.

I remember the silent cries of women and children alike.

These robbers just opened fire on our vehicle because it seemingly looked like the driver was disobedient with the steering wheel and refuses to stop.

How the driver managed to escaped was still a shock. Reaching Lafia, we all came down like Noah and his kids and behold, the wind screen was designed with bullets but both drivers weren't hurt at all.

2. Robbers attacked our hostel.

I remember hearing a knock on the front gate and people mumbling in fierce agitation of what they'll do if the door isn't opened.

O boy, I reason my roommate, we enter celling. Mehn, landlord don already enter o. We didn't know it was a regular visit.

We dey there dey hear beating dem dey issue students wey no get laptops, fancy phones and better foodstuffs.

They also raped some students. My roomy as stupid as he was wanted to have a good night and watch what was going on so he began moving in the celling like Spider-Man.

Behold, one celling broke and he fell into the den of about three robbers. They beat craze commot for him body.

I was so bothered the guy would disclose our location but dey off him mouth. He wanted to talk about us but they were like 'shut up, shut up' under general beating. It was like Angel Gabriel was fighting for me.

3. While in Borno state, my friends lured me into going to a particular stream with them to catch fish.

We didn't stay up to thirty minutes before some armed men attacked us on gunpoint. A typical Boko Haram militia.

I was cold. How could I die in the hands of Boko Haram judging from the numerous and gory way they kill, and from the videos we've eatched.

One of my guys was already crying sotey en catarrh don dey enter en mouth.

They requested our identity cards and let us go. They were Civilian JTFs and thought we were bandits or Boko too.

I was so happy that day and repented immediately.

Have you experiences? Share yours.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by madridguy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
shocked shocked shocked My wife hope they didn't harm you?

fatymore:
Some experience.

In Lag and Ibadan

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by sinkhole: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
worldclass68:
1st January 2018.....my very first...
So after the cross over night for church, I was supposed to sleep at the church and wait for another short service in the morning, which my mum persuaded me but I no gree... angry
Around 1am I using the railway route just at the back of (now new Osun mall) osogbo, when some bout 6 guys started calling me (by not my name but pretending to know me) I didn't answered none wait, but they kept following with no other people passing by, I walked faster but they cought up with me threatened me with locally made pistol and gave me the beating of my life while some other kept searching me ,took my infinix hot 2, and bout 4k I had on me...
I ran to go meet mopol for olaiya junction, they followed me go there but I wasn't expecting them to be there again sha......but I Sha reported the incident at the police station and have my statement written down too....

It's entirely my fault tho.... using that dark route at in that hour , nah stupid I be... that was my first and gonna be the last I pray.
that must be somewhere behind old Fakunle High?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by ayoblinks(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
2019 when my brother just bought his Corolla sport, the battery head no dey click so whenever we switch off the engine, we'll have to open the bonnet before e start, that night around 10pm along akungba ikare road, we saw one fine girl with nyash and decided to lift her, we saw a luxurious bus packed and a golf opposite it,
My instinct told me not off the engine, we were waiting for this girl to come, not knowing she's the bait, only for me to turn back and see like 5 armed men with guns and Cutlass racing towards us, omo come see fast and furious o, na so I take japa wey God save us, only for me to get to the checkpoint in front and was told they were robbing that luxurious bus and everyone...na so nyash for put me for trouble....guys no dey off engine if you wan lift person for night ooh

49 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.