Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience (53428 Views)

Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) / Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack At A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by kelmicheal: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mine happened in the university in a couple of years ago, i went for night reading with my laptop and mobile phone in one of the popular hall where all students gather to read or relax every nights.
Omo i was tired i dnt know when i slept off when i eventually stood up after about 30 minutes my laptop and phone just disappeared with no sign or trace of my properties.
Guest what happen?

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Ikennamurphy: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Dagger111:
Ooh! That was 2006 when i was in SS2 in Empirical College, Ikotun, Lagos. It was Maths class when we heard gunshot in front of our sch. It was an armed robbery incident, these guys came to steal a beer company's proceed. My sch principal had to pursued the whole students inside, then i and some of my brave frnds sneaked into the sch toilet located upstairs as to av a clear view of the whole scene and start peeping through the window. I can say i love those guys cos they were full of confidence. 4 guys went inside to fetch for the money while one sat on top the car with his rifle, calling pple from afar to near him if they can. We were in the sch toilet laughing and enjoying the scene. To cut the story short, they went away with the money, after their departure, police team came and were doing mumu investigations. I learnt something that day, with confidence, u can bring down a rocky wall.
You sound like a thief.. You love them because you're not the one been robbed.. Thief apologist

30 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
DemonInvoker:
I was coming from the Bank after withdrawing some money.They were on a Bike(Okada) just two of them.Stopped my car,Pointed a gun at me,went to where I hid the money, collect the whole thing and moved...Just like film their Bike disappeared into thin Air.
Those idiot e b like them dey around, just dey wait for person wey carry car or dress well with bag - go withdraw. Stealing dey spoil person mood.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by UDUJ(m): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
So much insecurity, hunger and bad blood in the country. This is the reason I fortified my house. Now thinking of applying for a double barrel gun permit through the police hq.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by dannyspeejay(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Haaa....that night was in 2016....I lived with an Anglican Church Vicar,so that night was Sunday / Monday midnight 1-2am.....we were 3 boys sleeping in the Vicars house that night....so we were downstairs and the Vicar and his wife and some visitors that came to see him was upstairs.
Suddenly everyone was fast aslept,then I noticed a hard touch waking me up,I now stood up and was like who are you,to God been the glory I saw like multiple men holding Cutlass and AK 47 and was telling us to shut up or they will shoot....so immediately I said please who were they looking for,the hit me the handle of the gun in my head and told me and the two boys to show them the Vicars room....Na so I carry them go meet Vicar wey dey enjoy e sleep....Na so dey told him to bring all the church money for that Sunday unless they will waste everyone.....Vicar comply and took them to the church and they took the church safe and the church hiase bus that day....they later locate the church bus in Lekki ......but till today,we no see those arm robbers....I thank God for my life ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Cocolatti(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
SATANNIST:
they came to rob an my landlord daughter was in my room watching bbn last year. na so them enter begin scream, i tell them to calm down and take anything them want. na so them collect my watch, fones and some cash. before we knew it, the ones wey dey outside don release for up because the other neigbour no one comply. soon them change am o, say them wan Bleep the landlord daughter, i beg tire, she wasnt bothered. to my greatest surprise she told me to stop begging. that if all they want is to Bleep, she is down as long as they hurt no one. omo na so arm robbers gbola erect at the sound of that o. these 3 guys came prepared. na so them unleash packets of condoms and begin take turns on this fine bbw girl. to my greatest surprise she was enjoying it and moaning enjoyably. there was one particular guy with the biggest gbola, after everyone took turns and came, she wanted ore of this big gbola, na so she begin stroke am. before u know it, that one don mount am doggie. come see moaning again. that is how it went o. las las the return all they took from us and left. yes after all that , i took my own share and i have been fucking her till i parked out due to constant arm robbery attacks
Very interesting Nollywood movie

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by iamme1234(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
The one every one sees is the daily day light robbery of the Special Arm robbery Sec

Sars
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by ednut1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
Flintstone06:

Loool... Remember
mr hero wink wey chase robbers lol
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Abcruz(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Edyice:
My uni days was when I was robbed twice . The first was scary and the thing pain me because I was supposed to act but my Bea stopped me though I was shaking sha...

Boyz go watch champion league football around 8:15 or so . Dude came through the back gate knack ,the first guy that open the saw locally made pistol for him nose ( though i dey suspect that guy )

I was chatting with my bae , the door was open we were both laying down then all of a sudden Bea was looking up . Before I could turn ( gun dey my skull ) the guy collect all our phones and left for the other rooms ( I wanted to attack him but my Bea stopped me though I was scared sha ...

To attack a robber with gun?
To prove that you're a strong man to your bae?
Choose your battles wisely cos a dead man has no tale to tell.

23 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Samfloxin(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Homeboiy:
With their awka made gun
They shot at my chest but my odeshi resist the bullet

They come block the entrance of our gate , I gave them my infinix vote note then and left

Bought iPhone 3 days later

Everybody run as them shoot me thinking say I go don die

We run an for Enugu Ezike
Lai Mohammed
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by scammersguard(f): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
SATANNIST:
they came to rob an my landlord daughter was in my room watching bbn last year. na so them enter begin scream, i tell them to calm down and take anything them want. na so them collect my watch, fones and some cash. before we knew it, the ones wey dey outside don release for up because the other neigbour no one comply. soon them change am o, say them wan Bleep the landlord daughter, i beg tire, she wasnt bothered. to my greatest surprise she told me to stop begging. that if all they want is to Bleep, she is down as long as they hurt no one. omo na so arm robbers gbola erect at the sound of that o. these 3 guys came prepared. na so them unleash packets of condoms and begin take turns on this fine bbw girl. to my greatest surprise she was enjoying it and moaning enjoyably. there was one particular guy with the biggest gbola, after everyone took turns and came, she wanted ore of this big gbola, na so she begin stroke am. before u know it, that one don mount am doggie. come see moaning again. that is how it went o. las las the return all they took from us and left. yes after all that , i took my own share and i have been fucking her till i parked out due to constant arm robbery attacks
Where is the part two grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by thinkmoney(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
chatinent:
All rights reserved. ©

Robbery is a bad phenomenon. Have you been robbed before? Share your experiences.

Mine:

1. Armed robbers on highway.

Plying Makurdi road to Jos, we were accosted in Maraba. The very bondary between Nassarrawa and Benue.

I remember the silent cries of women and children alike.

These robbers just opened fire on our vehicle because it seemingly looked like the driver was disobedient with the steering wheel and refuses to stop.

How the driver managed to escaped was still a shock. Reaching Lafia, we all came down like Noah and his kids and behold, the wind screen was designed with bullets but both drivers weren't hurt at all.

2. Robbers attacked our hostel.

I remember hearing a knock on the front gate and people mumbling in fierce agitation of what they'll do if the door isn't opened.

O boy, I reason my roommate, we enter celling. Mehn, landlord don already enter o. We didn't know it was a regular visit.

We dey there dey hear beating dem dey issue students wey no get laptops, fancy phones and better foodstuffs.

They also raped some students. My roomy as stupid as he was wanted to have a good night and watch what was going on so he began moving in the celling like Spider-Man.

Behold, one celling broke and he fell into the den of about three robbers. They beat craze commot for him body.

I was so bothered the guy would disclose our location but dey off him mouth. He wanted to talk about us but they were like 'shut up, shut up' under general beating. It was like Angel Gabriel was fighting for me.

3. While in Borno state, my friends lured me into going to a particular stream with them to catch fish.

We didn't stay up to thirty minutes before some armed men attacked us on gunpoint. A typical Boko Haram militia.

I was cold. How could I die in the hands of Boko Haram judging from the numerous and gory way they kill, and from the videos we've eatched.

One of my guys was already crying sotey en catarrh don dey enter en mouth.

They requested our identity cards and let us go. They were Civilian JTFs and thought we were bandits or Boko too.

I was so happy that day and repented immediately.

Have you experiences? Share yours.
Lol
..ironically funny incidents, especially that no. 2 where angel Gabriel fought for u
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by ArticleBeast: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Atiku:

So God dey give some people small grace and other’s plenty grace and the rest no grace? Ok.
Relationships are different. Even within ur household every child is not equal to your parents.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Princessbettyj(f): 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
soundlala1:
syh less pray more avoid nite matter, sharp corners, yahoo boys, runs friends, clubs, in short stop living.

Lol,adviser grin grin grin you for say make I kukuma join seminary school
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by soundlala1: 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Princessbettyj:

Lol,adviser grin grin grin you for say make I kukuma join seminary school
ahhh best move ohhhh
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Izabel(f): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
If you've never experienced armed robbery pray you never do, the trauma is bad

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Princessbettyj(f): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
soundlala1:
ahhh best move ohhhh

Lmao grin
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Dagger111(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

You sound like a thief.. You love them because you're not the one been robbed.. Thief apologist

Should i blame u? No? If u truly av a brain to comprehend things, you would av understood that i was talking in past, then when i was still a teenager.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Fikayo106: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
Burna440:
I’ve had so many encounters of armed robbery while growing up so it became and experience but the one that shocked me was in 2014 when I resumed #FUTMinna as an undergraduate, prior to that, I worked in a construction company and saved a lot of money which I used in purchasing Laptop, Infinix phone and other accessories.. two days after I resumed, I went to charge in school cos of the light situation in Minna as at then, unfortunately I didn’t know the town was notorious for robbery, that was how I was blocked by 3 Malo bois and they collected everything on me, the annoying part was that even the #70 in my pocket was taken. Few days later, the same set of boys still came to my lodge to rob us, my room was robbed on the 4th day in the week, it became a normal routine for them, and the guys in my lodge were all ladies(pimps and weaklings) cos several times I told them that we can fight those guys, after that semester I went home and gist some of my cousins that had similar experiences and one of them advised me to get acid and keep for them cos they will still come back, I did as was told and mid of second semester I was sleeping when I heard small voices and waking up, I discovered that a magnet was tied to a stick which they will use in picking phones through burglary, as a regain consciousness, I rolled to where my acid was and picked the glass jug up and just threw it at the guy, the only thing I was hearing was his screaming of Wayo Allah, wayo allah repeatedly while running, that was how I opened the door with matchet and ran after him, the hunter became the hunted, other students came out and we caught two people.... after that time till I graduated, that lodge was never robbed, we could even sleep with doors open

At Bosso campus right?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by lascos912(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
It happened to me in year 2011 at my father's camp, they killed one of us in presenced of her mother
what a bad night
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by soundlala1: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Princessbettyj:

Lmao grin
d country isn't getting any safer under Buhari
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Foolishbuhari: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
sokkatua:
Law abiding Nigerians need to arm themselves with firearms ,that's the only way to combat armed robbery,everyone should have the opportunity and the ability to defend himself or herself against these criminals .I armed myself to the teeth anytime i travel to Nigeria(Ak 47 with 300 rounds and my dependable Glock 19) ,whomever try to rob me will not go unscathed ,i refused to allow anybody to rob me or rape my wife or my daughter.I'm a christian but there is nothing wrong with stuffs like odeshi ,I have one and i never go anywhere without it .In Nigeria ,you are either a prey or a predator,the choice is yours

You've said it all. I dey guide myself well. Some months back, I was making a call right at the front of my house in the estate I stay not quite secured. One guy walked past me but I suspected him.

I turned back to see him walking straight at me. He pulled a gun and asked I gave him my phone. I laughed and asked him if he thought he could rob everyone he sees. Make him look face well oo I no be jew. As I dey talk I don hold am with the gun seize am as him see say my mind dey back na so e apologize run o.

My fash go soon show sha and anybody when go jump my fence Or enter my space illegally go collect!

Odeshi no be sin... Na God create the knowledge and power give am to man

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Etinosa1234: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Instrumentalng:
Lol when I working in a betting shop 2013
Omo this guy came played game from 11am to 9pm lost over 100k
As everybody de pity am padi bring out stainless collected all his money back and too our laptop and customers phones
Who goes there -port Harcourt

The Guy Play live virtual for Una and won in minutes

22 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by BitmapStudios: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
rawpadgin:
Mine happened 2 years ago in warri
Just came back from work(2weeks on 2weeks off, offshore work)....

Every where stew, I took my bath that even & decided to go eat @ my regular buka

On my way i say make i branch my monkey tail joint take like one or two shot to open belle

Was on my way to the buka wen i notice a woman that was selling roasted corn along road just took off!

B4 i know wetin sup keke don pack for my front. One small pikin wey nor suppose reach me handle just com down, point cut to size for my head shocked the other idiot came down & started searching me.....they succeeded in collecting my phone, my gold neck chain & 10k wen i wan use bless my mama that evening.

Happney65, Ada Laamu (in Ibadan) and Lebe (in Lagos) is what they call, cut to size (in Warri).
cool
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Relationships are different. Even within ur household every child is not equal to your parents.

Can you relate this theory to forgiveness of sin and making heaven?
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by TourismMan(m): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
Even the armed robbers themselves would be here reading comments and having a nice time. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Makaveli123: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
franchasng:
All these boys that rob just anybody they see, they have guts....and I pity their life....how can you rob anybody you see that have money; don't you know some people are evil spirits themselves

I still remember vividly, the day armed robbers invaded my sister's dreaded neighbor's luxury house at a location in Nigeria (won't disclose exact location for some reasons)......I was young then, and went on a holiday to my elder sister's house.

It was like Nollywood movie involving Pete Edochie, Kanayo O Kanayo and Kenneth Okonkwo shocked shocked

I was relaxing at the front balcony feeding my eyes that evening when this dreaded rich man drove into his compound as the gateman swung the gates open, little did he know that some bad boys trailed him from the bank to his house, and as they drove in with speed, doors swung open and 2 of the guys released bullets into the air, how I found myself inside the sitting room like a missile still amazes me....I started peeping from the window, it was action film live!

They commanded the man to hand over the Ghana must go bag to them, the fearless man stood there staring at them, the next thing I saw one of these guys pointed gun at the man, giving him last warning, the man stood unshaken, and the next thing I saw was blazing guns and bullets on this man's body, but none penetrated, his gateman scampered for safety as the man grabbed one of the guys dragging his gun, when the other guys noticed the man was overpowering one of their guys, they rushed into their C-Class but two people were unlucky; one of the armed robbers the man succeeded in holding down and the man's wife who rushed out from the main building and got hit by bullets!

The rest of the gangs escaped, leaving the other gang member struggling with the man until Police arrived.

I later learnt the man is a member of the O fraternity.....armed robbers reading, you guys are taking big risk....some people are evil spirit themselves, be careful who you attack oh, no be every man be ordinary human nowadays oh shocked shocked
No dey lie now gun no get odeshi
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Postanalyser: 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hmmmmm.
I have had series of armed robbery experience,but I will talk about the last encounter.

It was back in 2016 while doing my clearance in school,i stayed in a very bad area filled with hoodlums.
On this fateful day, I was to go buy petrol with my cousin sister that just got admission in my school around 7:24pm. Incidentally,her fiancé just got her a new Gionee m5 that same week of which she cherished more than anything else. So while leaving she took her phone along and was busy chatting on WhatsApp, luckily for us I noticed her phone and instructed her to go back home and drop it else she is going no where with me. She obliged and we left.
I had 2k in my wallet of which I will buy petrol,ice cream and orange for her as she enjoys ice cream and fruits a lot. Also I had my school fees etranzact print out that I haven't changed to receipt yet(never knew I forgot it in my wallet).
After buying what we went out to buy, she insisted we walk home instead of taking a bike, on our way,very close to the lodge, lo and behold this bike stopped immediately in front of us, I already knew from experience that we are in trouble so I wanted to "fly" as I normally do if I'm alone or with a side chick. But the thought of leaving my baby cousin at the mercy of these hoodlums held me back.
They were three and the biggest of them pulled out a gun ( I was expecting a locally made gun, but behold I saw a cut-to size "pump action"wink. The guy was like " guy see am oo(holding the gun to my face)if you run,i off you". I summoned courage to ask him " bros how you wan use pump action come dey obtain phone,you suppose enter bank na" the guy vex forget "bold 5" ( our jargon for hot dirty slap back then) for my face.
They collected my wallet with my school fees etranzact and the 650 " change" left in the wallet, collected my cousin's nylon that contained her precious ice cream and orange, at this point she told them " na ice cream dey that nylon o" , and the bros replied " baggars no dey lick ice cream? Idiot". All these happened within 2 or 3 minutes.
However,base on the kin guy I be, I know the huge guy very well, he was popularly called "fada" in my hood,so I went to meet him in the morning to plead for my school fees etranzact ( of which I had to pay additional bank charges and stress that came with it to obtain a new print out) I first carry the idiot go buy drink and tendered my request...only for the idiot to tell me " guy you fall hands oo, so as big and fine as you are na only 650 naira dey your hand, you get luck say movement wey I make today pay me,if not I for dash you groundnut". So I left disappointedly.
To cut the story short, when I was doing my service a year later, my homie called to inform me that "fada" don go mud. He was killed by the police. I said na lie, only for the guy to forward me images his lifeless body at the police station. I said " that serves him right"

36 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by QuinieR(f): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Lemme balance for here
I never experience it and I will not o
Amen
Amen
Amen in Jesus name

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by azpekuliar: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Emmyreal4:
... the oga told me that they flogged me because am too broke,he told me that the flogging was to motivate me to hustle so that the next time they come,I will have something for them

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by AnthonyAk(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
frankyychiji:
I can't lie you I'm not a typical bad girl, but I'm street smart.
The story has been edited and would be continued. grin Check it out.

Lol when reading ur story I could just imagine all the sights , sounds and smell. Street smart > . Hope ur bf knows he has a ride or die.

There's there's wrong with bad girls

Bleep i miss home sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) / Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. / How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.