Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience (53429 Views)

Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) / Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack At A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by worldclass68(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
sinkhole:
that must be somewhere behind old Fakunle High?

Exactly where those amugbo( weed smokers ) usually stay.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Chris2863(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
grin grin grin
SATANNIST:
they came to rob an my landlord daughter was in my room watching bbn last year. na so them enter begin scream, i tell them to calm down and take anything them want. na so them collect my watch, fones and some cash. before we knew it, the ones wey dey outside don release for up because the other neigbour no one comply. soon them change am o, say them wan Bleep the landlord daughter, i beg tire, she wasnt bothered. to my greatest surprise she told me to stop begging. that if all they want is to Bleep, she is down as long as they hurt no one. omo na so arm robbers gbola erect at the sound of that o. these 3 guys came prepared. na so them unleash packets of condoms and begin take turns on this fine bbw girl. to my greatest surprise she was enjoying it and moaning enjoyably. there was one particular guy with the biggest gbola, after everyone took turns and came, she wanted ore of this big gbola, na so she begin stroke am. before u know it, that one don mount am doggie. come see moaning again. that is how it went o. las las the return all they took from us and left. yes after all that , i took my own share and i have been fucking her till i parked out due to constant arm robbery attacks
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by franchasng: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
All these boys that rob just anybody they see, they have guts....and I pity their life....how can you rob anybody you see that have money; don't you know some people are evil spirits themselves

I still remember vividly, the day armed robbers invaded my sister's dreaded neighbor's luxury house at a location in Nigeria (won't disclose exact location for some reasons)......I was young then, and went on a holiday to my elder sister's house.

It was like Nollywood movie involving Pete Edochie, Kanayo O Kanayo and Kenneth Okonkwo shocked shocked

I was relaxing at the front balcony feeding my eyes that evening when this dreaded rich man drove into his compound as the gateman swung the gates open, little did he know that some bad boys trailed him from the bank to his house, and as they drove in with speed, doors swung open and 2 of the guys released bullets into the air, how I found myself inside the sitting room like a missile still amazes me....I started peeping from the window, it was action film live!

They commanded the man to hand over the Ghana must go bag to them, the fearless man stood there staring at them, the next thing I saw one of these guys pointed gun at the man, giving him last warning, the man stood unshaken, and the next thing I saw was blazing guns and bullets on this man's body, but none penetrated, his gateman scampered for safety as the man grabbed one of the guys dragging his gun, when the other guys noticed the man was overpowering one of their guys, they rushed into their C-Class but two people were unlucky; one of the armed robbers the man succeeded in holding down and the man's wife who rushed out from the main building and got hit by bullets!

The rest of the gangs escaped, leaving the other gang member struggling with the man until Police arrived.

I later learnt the man is a member of the O fraternity.....armed robbers reading, you guys are taking big risk....some people are evil spirit themselves, be careful who you attack oh, no be every man be ordinary human nowadays oh shocked shocked

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by TheFacelessMan: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
prince2pac:
grin

thefacelessman oya come and complete your story nah

Quote it and drop to FP....
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by soundlala1: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Atiku:

Thank God, because God no love the ones wey die. No be so? Those ones go give thanks for heaven.
as in eh sometimes Nigerians just write things to make me wonder how life dey b with others.

will the other family b thanking God too shey

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Ebuka78: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
One of the Sundays in 2018, after 10 am mass, I was on my way home. I trekked to the bus stop where I normally enter motor to my bus stop.

I went inside this bus, seated and awaiting other passengers to fill in the remaining seats. After the bus was filled, we started our journey, along the way, the driver pleaded to us that he wants to have his tank filled at the gas station. We approach the gas station little did we know that it was under attack by armed robbers. Just two in number: The one welding a locally made pump action, and his accomplice, a bike man.

They extorted the fuel attendants of the hard-earned money she made since morning and her co-workers, but before then, our bus stopped and was waiting for a fuel attendant to come and attend to us, but little did we know they were being robbed at that moment.

When we saw the gun and money flipping right and left in the air we knew they were armed robbers. Our driver started his bus and made it away from the scene.

Before the driver started, a man seated at the back of the bus said we should wait, every passenger including me shouted, oga don't listen to him!!!!

We drove out of the gas station, after moving 5 meters away, the man who wanted to alight down, then alighted, crossed over to the other side and was making a phone call.

When he was inside the bus, he said he can catch the robbers, that he is a vigilante.

That was how we escaped the robbers, only God knows what might have happened if they pounded on us.

Another one was in school( as a student)

The fierce-looking gang numbering up to 15 besieged my hostel. Every room was robbed from 1 to 30.

How did they make an entrance into my room?

Through my kitchen window. They gave my window protector a high kick plus continuous knocking of hammer on the protector points that had been cemented.

Immediately they entered( two in numbers for just my room), they ransacked my room, stole my phone, money and the new bag I bought. After continuous hitting of my head, I exclaimed, oga abeg, I no get anything again! that money na my last bar, abeg make una have mercy on me. That was how they left me.

But before they left, one of them opened my freezer, he stole my power horse drink, a bottle of groundnut, and full chicken laps I bought the previous night. Men, I was so down and angry.... afterward, in they went to the next room. After for like 3 minutes, a very tall hefty man ( 6.9 ft) stepped into my room with his Ak-47 asking me if my room had been robbed.

I told him, yes sir, my money, phone, and some things in my freezer, and I don't even know how I am going to eat tomorrow.

Omo, this man started hitting my ceiling with the mouth of his Ak-47, for my mind I know I am dead, for this tall guy looked mean.

After everything, he hissed and left. Before he made it away, he went to my reading table and dropped something.

After a successful operation by the robbers, every occupant of the hostel came out and was weeping about their properties stolen and carted away by the robbers. Some were school fees money, yahoo money maga paid, dollars, iPhone, IT money, drinks, foodstuff, and the damages done in their rooms.

After everything, we all locked our gates, went in, and had a sleepless night.
In the morning I was awoken by voices in my hostel, guys had called their fellow men to come and see you, girls called their BFS to come and see ooo... I started to my feet, brushed my teeth, drank water, and made my way out. After everything, the hostel was calm. I called my family people in a call center, I told them to send me money, but my sim had been stolen.

I went back to my hostel, picked an assignment to solve, only for me to see #500 naira...

I immediately rushed down to my favorite joint, ate better food first.

After an hour, I went to one of my departmental person homes ( a female). I told her everything, she quickly gave me 1k to do welcome back, and I ate afternoon and night food at her place. I even passed the night in her hostel that day.

Rushed down to the bank, withdrew some money, and got another better phone.

That night was horrible. They were calling one another "Mopol"

That next day, vigilantes came and were consoling us. One of the vigilantes said they were a combination of different fraternities( aro, aye, aye, kk, double...) Which is why they called themselves Mopol.

I pray you all reading wouldn't experience this.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Burna440(m): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
I’ve had so many encounters of armed robbery while growing up so it became and experience but the one that shocked me was in 2014 when I resumed #FUTMinna as an undergraduate, prior to that, I worked in a construction company and saved a lot of money which I used in purchasing Laptop, Infinix phone and other accessories.. two days after I resumed, I went to charge in school cos of the light situation in Minna as at then, unfortunately I didn’t know the town was notorious for robbery, that was how I was blocked by 3 Malo bois and they collected everything on me, the annoying part was that even the #70 in my pocket was taken. Few days later, the same set of boys still came to my lodge to rob us, my room was robbed on the 4th day in the week, it became a normal routine for them, and the guys in my lodge were all ladies(pimps and weaklings) cos several times I told them that we can fight those guys, after that semester I went home and gist some of my cousins that had similar experiences and one of them advised me to get acid and keep for them cos they will still come back, I did as was told and mid of second semester I was sleeping when I heard small voices and waking up, I discovered that a magnet was tied to a stick which they will use in picking phones through burglary, as a regain consciousness, I rolled to where my acid was and picked the glass jug up and just threw it at the guy, the only thing I was hearing was his screaming of Wayo Allah, wayo allah repeatedly while running, that was how I opened the door with matchet and ran after him, the hunter became the hunted, other students came out and we caught two people.... after that time till I graduated, that lodge was never robbed, we could even sleep with doors open

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by prince2pac(m): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
TheFacelessMan:

Quote it and drop to FP....
how do I do that
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by TheFacelessMan: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
prince2pac:
how do I do that

Quote the story i started...copy and paste
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by frankyychiji(f): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Merimental:

u get mind shar for a lady

u must be a semi bad gal cheesy no offence
I can't lie you I'm not a typical bad girl, but I'm street smart.
The story has been edited and would be continued. grin Check it out.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by sinkhole: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
worldclass68:

Exactly where those amugbo( weed smokers ) usually stay.
I finished from Fakunle, 1994!
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by blingxx(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mine no be actual robbery sha...just pickpocket untop bike and atm stand them steal my phone in and cash in 2018 undecided

Another story happen to my gf she was running a POS business they scammed her with fake alert and manage to withdraw 50k just like that undecided. The format never start to dey reign that time sha the tin vex me ehnn angry

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by worldclass68(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
sinkhole:
I finished from Fakunle, 1994!

Wow.. finished, 2010 lol
Fakunle leads, others follow!!!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by prince2pac(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
TheFacelessMan:

Quote the story i started...copy and paste
kinda hard to do for me... the pictures... how do I add them Inbetween
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
Scrupulous419:
Mine was feburary this year 2020 at 9pm, My lady friend set me up, she called me up at 9pm to pick her up at airport road PH, omoh on my reaching there I called this hoe, she was giving me another direction to drive inside, I sum up the courage and drove in further just to help a friend that said she was stranded but I was strapped with my base ball bat and chaka, I swear this happened real.

As I approached the point she directed, then I saw her walking towards my ride but unknowingly to me she was planning to overboard me and take my ride via she done mount 3 BST boys for that way and 1 green land dudes with big scar, They approach my direction with her but I no see the Nigarrs on time but was confident of what i had on my car seat and i mind up to shoot down any bird because that area get enough story for snatching, the next thing I see na another dude come through my drive side and hit my side mirror hard, foolish men think say I be bobo.

Sharply i flash homie the matter but never pulled the trigger because vigilante dey the area, as I go down to pull my bat up, I bat her up as she try enter the ride and I zoom off asap, I swear she got damages big time.

Never trust any hoes and till today I watch my lines with hoes. But they give me a big scar on my head thou because the dude that approach my driver side burst bottle for my head after he saw my moves before my chaka show up. Fear women ooooo no be lie ooo
but bro why you come like bat that much ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Pipefitter: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
poshestmina:
angry angry.

I have had two so far .
First one was in my family house .there wasn't enough funds for my parents so my dad hurriedly built 2 rooms on his land and we moved in ...He was in the Para Military and was hardly around.

One room was for my dad and mum and the kids occupied the other one.

One midnight,we woke up to my mother's voice... begging that she doesn't have money . I was with my two senior sisters and little brother ...We heard a knock on our door and the fear of my mum been in trouble ,we quickly opened the door .

They had already finished robbing my mum ,took all her jewelries ( she just came back from Jerusalem ,was sponsored by Rivers State gvt) , locked her in before coming to our room.

We opened immediately they knocked ,took our phones and all. One held his cutlass on my brother's neck ,that he will cut him if he misbehave ( he was below 17 then) .

They asked the 3 girls to come to the small corridor and pull our clothes. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.
My eldest sister was pleading that they shouldnt disvirgin her and all...I was a Virgin too .

Their boss(I guess) said let him try ,if it doesn't penetrate he'd leave us.

My eldest sister was struggling with him then he left her ...the circle went on. The bastard came to me, checked with his fingers and left cry cry cry.

My middle sister was raped cry cry cry... I'm talking about it because she's late. Died March 27 2012.

I have the guy's picture all over my memory and he'd pay for his sins whether here on earth or beyond.

2nd one was in school.
Back of Chem,Choba

Sorry about the experience, I hope you get over that and may your late sisters spirit haunt them till they leave this earth

19 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by BarrElChapo(m): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Starhearts:

Tete b4 l left unilag to Cyprus

Oh nice one. All the best to you brother. Cheers !
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Ubiudumo(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
I have never been attacked by armed robbers and will never be. By God's grace.

13 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by senjutsu(m): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
SATANNIST:
they came to rob an my landlord daughter was in my room watching bbn last year. na so them enter begin scream, i tell them to calm down and take anything them want. na so them collect my watch, fones and some cash. before we knew it, the ones wey dey outside don release for up because the other neigbour no one comply. soon them change am o, say them wan Bleep the landlord daughter, i beg tire, she wasnt bothered. to my greatest surprise she told me to stop begging. that if all they want is to Bleep, she is down as long as they hurt no one. omo na so arm robbers gbola erect at the sound of that o. these 3 guys came prepared. na so them unleash packets of condoms and begin take turns on this fine bbw girl. to my greatest surprise she was enjoying it and moaning enjoyably. there was one particular guy with the biggest gbola, after everyone took turns and came, she wanted ore of this big gbola, na so she begin stroke am. before u know it, that one don mount am doggie. come see moaning again. that is how it went o. las las the return all they took from us and left. yes after all that , i took my own share and i have been fucking her till i parked out due to constant arm robbery attacks
Super story jare! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Merimental(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
frankyychiji:
I can't lie you I'm not a typical bad girl, but I'm street smart.
The story has been edited and would be continued. grin Check it out.

ok oh. following
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Iceberg3: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
DemonInvoker:
I was coming from the Bank after withdrawing some money.They were on a Bike(Okada) just two of them.Stopped my car,Pointed a gun at me,went to where I hid the money, collect the whole thing and moved...Just like film their Bike disappeared into thin Air.

How do you mean, disappeared into thin air?!
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Flintstone06(m): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
ednut1:
1. School hostel - laptop and phones stolen they shot on the ground near my leg while going. My ears were blocked i thought i don dey road to hell.

2. At home, i wanted to look at the robbers face he used his gun to hit my face bursting my cheeks see blood o. Laptop phones money stolen grin. The mark still dey my face.

Horrible i must say as you are not sure of surviving the ordeal

Loool... Remember
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by SexytorresE(f): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Oga finish ur story abeg . undecided
pillarmaria:
On the 14th of October 2018, I was returning from Owerri to Port Harcourt, I lefy Owerri around 6pm and due to the bad road and traffic I arrived PH around 9pm, Our Bus stopped at Rumuokoro and I got into another one heading to Mile 1, I alighted at Mile one just under the bridge, As I made my way to cross over to Isaac Boro pack gate while aiming to pick a cab from Busdor to Amadi Ama, I noticed a guy leaping towards me asking strange questions which sounded like he was confused on where to board a bus to his destination, I quickly pointed to the direction on where to get a bus, but as he ignored my directives and kept approaching me it dawned on me that something was about to happen, swiftly I hastened up to leave the bridge but it was dark because the street lights weren't reflecting under the bridge, the more I moved the more he gets closer , little did I know that I had been surrounded by hoodlums with Cutlass and some some dangerous weapons.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Merimental(m): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
frankyychiji:
Hmmm..

Mine was in enugu, when I was working in UBA. Old generation bank, everything was stressful then.

So I cane back from work that evening, tired as hell. No light. So I left my door open for some fresh air and time was just 7.30pm. Before I knew it, three raggamuffins barged into my room, wielding a pistol and blunt Cutlass.

As a chic, I knew they were just broke Asata boys and everyday guys, so from inception, I wasn't scared. I told them to calm down. Say take whatever you want. One of them saw an ash tray and shouted, ha! She be bad girl o! She dey smoke sef! The leader then brought out weed from his pocket and said I must smoke it, I told him I don't smoke, the ash tray was for my boyfriend, but if it makes him happy, he can give me cigga and I will light up. So he offered a cigga and I happily lit up!

This calmed them down! The leader said they should search my house, I told them no need, as I have only 4k which was in my bag. They took it and my Motorola Tru I phone.

Next, leader said, I would take them round the whole compound to knock for my neighbors. So we set out into the compound, but I said guy, this tin wey you wan do, na to bring problem for me and my neighbors. Why can't you go to them unannounced just like mine and Rob them, without involving me...

Surprisingly, the leader bought the story, and asked the youngest to follow me back to my room and watch me closely.

So we headed back to my room. The guy was timid and kind of felt not too happy to be left behind. So I quickened my steps and got to my room first, and shut the door in his face! Peeped at him through the door lens, he looked very confused at being shut out. He started knocking quietly for me to open the door. For where! Door was steel and bullet proof anyway. Good old strongly built!

So when I didn't open the door, he started moving toward were others were robbing my neighbors, and at that point, as soon as he was out of sight, boom! I bolted through the kitchen door, which was equally steel!

The loud sound of door when I shut it and bolted caused them to panic cos obviously someone was escaping, so they abandoned the DVDs they had taken from my neighbors, and bolted for dear life! grin

So I ran into the streets, ran to a local cluster where they sell stuff and narrated the incident. I thought they were still in our compound. Some DSS guys were there, their office were close by, they asked me if the boys had tools, I said yes, one of them. DSS said sorry we can't help you. Not our jurisdiction. Call police! grin

Lol..I just ordered for a stout, and started drinking it away, them go Sha go.

Suddenly, as I looked out to the street, I saw the youngest, weaving past, as if nothing happened. I told the guys with him, that's one of them!

They said are you sure. I said this one took my phone. So the guys came out and beckoned on him to stop moving! He stopped and looked passed me like he never knew me.

He said he has never met me. I told them to hold him down and tie him up before he makes a bolt at it. Before I finished speaking, guy took off!

We started chasing shouting owu kwa onye Ori ooo...na tif ooo, escaping guy was also shouting same thing. So people in his front got confused and didn't stop him. We continue chasing him....

All of a sudden, out of the dark bushes, some guys came out wielding a gun and grabbed the escapee. I was still far behind on the chase. But when the guys saw two men with a gun and the strange men said " we be mopol! Mopol don catch am" , everyone hands off and to the greatest surprise of all present, the three bolted into the dark bushes that night!
They were the other guys with him in my compound lurking around the bushes for things to calm down. grin

To be continued..

interesting. u wan turn am to seasonal movie cheesy

meanwhile I like babes dat sip stout occasionally.

dey don't harbor dark secrets 4rm guys.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by dangotejnr: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
Armed robbers should be killed instantly and their carcass dumped in the forest for vultures and wild animals to feast on.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by SexytorresE(f): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Why ?
chatinent:

Bro. I feared friends that day.

Till now, I don't make friends.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by ephraim18(m): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mine happened September 2016 when my visa to travel to Europe has just came out... I have almost done with the preparation to travel December... They jump through the fence about 10 boys with guns and other dangerous weapons... Almost all my guys buy new phones laptops and tab... I believe that incident was the handiwork of an insider... They collected our phones and laptops and start fingering some of our beautiful girls because is a big hotel... When they came down to were i was sleeping... I tried to prove storborn and na hut slap and beaten follow am... Na so they wrecked us that day... And the funny part is my Oga just left the arena in less than an hour time... They even enter rooms and collect items from our guest...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by sayhi2bammy(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
I can't even phantom the fact that i experieced the bank robbery that happened in Wema at Iyin Ekiti yesterday. I was thinking it was just child's play until for the first time in my life i saw a stray bullet fly in front of me.

That i am alive to today, it can only be God cry cry

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by rafcrown(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
When will they re introduce Firing squads to dispose the seized bullets.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Coldie(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
University of port Harcourt, Choba
Rivers state
Nigeria

I wasn't just robbed we were robbed, 12 of us coming back from a party, year1 welcome back party. Some miscreants disguised as vigilantes along choba rumuokwuta road, stopped all of us who decided to trek for the fun of being together "trips".

They stopped us all, told us to seat on the floor do searching. They were with cutlasses with bare chests.

We looking at them thought they were vigilantes and obeyed, next thing what they searched from us they put it In a nylon, started doing random cutlass flogging, say oya run.

Everybody run, I just run go front reason say wait o, wetin concern run and my phone, na so I turn. Immediately I turn na so I ginger everybody.

Next thing one of my friend entered into a shop bring out kerosene bottle, me I carry plank.as we dae return na so them push.

Bad times

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by BarrElChapo(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Burna440:
I’ve had so many encounters of armed robbery while growing up so it became and experience but the one that shocked me was in 2014 when I resumed #FUTMinna as an undergraduate, prior to that, I worked in a construction company and saved a lot of money which I used in purchasing Laptop, Infinix phone and other accessories.. two days after I resumed, I went to charge in school cos of the light situation in Minna as at then, unfortunately I didn’t know the town was notorious for robbery, that was how I was blocked by 3 Malo bois and they collected everything on me, the annoying part was that even the #70 in my pocket was taken. Few days later, the same set of boys still came to my lodge to rob us, my room was robbed on the 4th day in the week, it became a normal routine for them, and the guys in my lodge were all ladies(pimps and weaklings) cos several times I told them that we can fight those guys, after that semester I went home and gist some of my cousins that had similar experiences and one of them advised me to get acid and keep for them cos they will still come back, I did as was told and mid of second semester I was sleeping when I heard small voices and waking up, I discovered that a magnet was tied to a stick which they will use in picking phones through burglary, as a regain consciousness, I rolled to where my acid was and picked the glass jug up and just threw it at the guy, the only thing I was hearing was his screaming of Wayo Allah, wayo allah repeatedly while running, that was how I opened the door with matchet and ran after him, the hunter became the hunted, other students came out and we caught two people.... after that time till I graduated, that lodge was never robbed, we could even sleep with doors open

Acid fa cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Noblewealth(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
These ones are pedophile/robbers:it happens early hour of the morning around 4am..someone went out but forgot to shut back the passage door.. so they wriggled there way in cart away with phones and laptops then molest a small girl..na the mama shout we hear "ewo oo".. it was so terrible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Top 10 Cult Groups In Nigeria And Their Colours / Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) / Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.