Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,939 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience (53431 Views)

Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) / Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack At A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by frankyychiji(f): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
AnthonyAk:

Lol when reading ur story I could just imagine all the sights , sounds and smell. Street smart > . Hope ur bf knows he has a ride or die.

There's there's wrong with bad girls

Bleep i miss home sad
Lol.. I'm married now with babies but still forming Voltron.

Is Enugu your home?
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by mustaphagreens(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
poshestmina:
angry angry.

I have had two so far .
First one was in my family house .there wasn't enough funds for my parents so my dad hurriedly built 2 rooms on his land and we moved in ...He was in the Para Military and was hardly around.

One room was for my dad and mum and the kids occupied the other one.

One midnight,we woke up to my mother's voice... begging that she doesn't have money . I was with my two senior sisters and little brother ...We heard a knock on our door and the fear of my mum been in trouble ,we quickly opened the door .

They had already finished robbing my mum ,took all her jewelries ( she just came back from Jerusalem ,was sponsored by Rivers State gvt) , locked her in before coming to our room.

We opened immediately they knocked ,took our phones and all. One held his cutlass on my brother's neck ,that he will cut him if he misbehave ( he was below 17 then) .

They asked the 3 girls to come to the small corridor and pull our clothes. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.
My eldest sister was pleading that they shouldnt disvirgin her and all...I was a Virgin too .

Their boss(I guess) said let him try ,if it doesn't penetrate he'd leave us.

My eldest sister was struggling with him then he left her ...the circle went on. The bastard came to me, checked with his fingers and left cry cry cry.

My middle sister was raped cry cry cry... I'm talking about it because she's late. Died March 27 2012.

I have the guy's picture all over my memory and he'd pay for his sins whether here on earth or beyond.

2nd one was in school.
Back of Chem,Choba

I was having fun here until reading about your experience changed my mood and gave me a reason to sympathize with all the other victims of robbery on this thread. I am sorry to hear about your experience. God heal you.
Back of chem was another hot area in choba back in the day fa.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Starhearts: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
BarrElChapo:

Oh nice one. All the best to you brother. Cheers !

Thanks u my brother?
May God continue to be en-riching your pocket
Really happy for ur comment

I remember wen l wen to Ikeja to rob l nearly lost my life in the traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by ManyThanks: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
Burna440:
I’ve had so many encounters of armed robbery while growing up so it became and experience but the one that shocked me was in 2014 when I resumed #FUTMinna as an undergraduate, prior to that, I worked in a construction company and saved a lot of money which I used in purchasing Laptop, Infinix phone and other accessories.. two days after I resumed, I went to charge in school cos of the light situation in Minna as at then, unfortunately I didn’t know the town was notorious for robbery, that was how I was blocked by 3 Malo bois and they collected everything on me, the annoying part was that even the #70 in my pocket was taken. Few days later, the same set of boys still came to my lodge to rob us, my room was robbed on the 4th day in the week, it became a normal routine for them, and the guys in my lodge were all ladies(pimps and weaklings) cos several times I told them that we can fight those guys, after that semester I went home and gist some of my cousins that had similar experiences and one of them advised me to get acid and keep for them cos they will still come back, I did as was told and mid of second semester I was sleeping when I heard small voices and waking up, I discovered that a magnet was tied to a stick which they will use in picking phones through burglary, as a regain consciousness, I rolled to where my acid was and picked the glass jug up and just threw it at the guy, the only thing I was hearing was his screaming of Wayo Allah, wayo allah repeatedly while running, that was how I opened the door with matchet and ran after him, the hunter became the hunted, other students came out and we caught two people.... after that time till I graduated, that lodge was never robbed, we could even sleep with doors open
I laughed hard reading your story

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Princessbettyj(f): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
soundlala1:
d country isn't getting any safer under Buhari

Ikr cry cry
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by AwesomeDuru(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Cutezt:
So i grew up in the hood where there were no robbers, but many cultists, actually, na God talk say I no go join, so I was 100% street smart, so I moved to lagos and my armed robbery experience happened less than 3 weeks ago, I went for a 1 week getaway with bae from the island to the mainland, I had a budget of 10k per night for the hotel accommodation, but I needed to do something at badagry, so I sent the accommodation money to be to get a good hotel while I will join her at Ojo where we choose the location to be, well, I went to badagry and spent 2 days completing the project I was meant to do there and then went to ojo to meet her, she took me to one terrible looking hotel called Fooma hotel around first gate, for those who know Ojo well, I was not happy with her but she has already paid already, I asked her why she choose this hotel and she apologized saying that she was looking at cutting cost since we will still eat and do other stuffs, well, I accepted her apology and decided to manage it, it was a terrible experience tho, no AC, only fan, the hotel only turns on the gen by 5pm, and most times, there is no power, it affected my work badly as I needed light to work on my PC, well, I just decided to forgo work for the week and focus on bae, it was evening, the first thing I noticed was prostitutes flooding the hotel at night, I was not happy at all, so we usually stayed in all night, we cant go to the bar, etc, I endured sha, we had fun for the first few days, one other bad aspect of the useless hotel was that random people keep on knocking at our room door when they notice i am not around saying they want to talk to bae who is even more security concious than me, she will never open the door, she told me of one guy who even had the guts to follow her asking to speak with her, i asked her to show me where he is but he was no where to be found again, one day, i went out to get something and on my return, bae told me a guy came and knocked asking her to open the door but she said he should return when i return, then the guy went and spoke to one of the room attendants who came to knock too asking her to open the door, she told him to retuen when i come back, as soon as she told me, i told her to dress up let us go to the reception, i went to the attendant and manager and warned them never to come near my door again until i leave this hotel, this was a hotel that water must finish in the tank every morning, when you complain, they will fetch fater in bucket and bring to your room, i just taya for the useless place. so one Friday, I was feeling very lazy and did not want to leave the hotel that day, but we had to go eat that evening, so I told bae we should go somewhere close. let us not go too far, she agreed, as we dressed up and was about leaving, she received a call from a friend who invited her to join her and her boyfriend at one eatery in car wash, I told bae i did not want to go far cos my spirit was not letting me, but she cajoled me since that her friend was one she always spoke to me about and wanted me to meet, we sha went, ordered for food, I ate mine while bae packaged hers, I ordered for 2 extra chicken lap as takeaway, we had a good time, now on the way home, I wanted to use the ATM, first, one guy wanted to fight me at the ATM for no good reason o, I carried the bank mopping stick to wipe him but was collected by the security, they separated us, I used the ATM sha and left, on our way back, the car we were boarding, so many criminals around the road were looking at us suspiciously, it was obvious our dressing was attracting them, plus bae was cacausian, so was very light skinned and pretty, for their mind, I must have money since this girl is following me, dem no know say na manage me sef dey manage my life, I have been in Lagos 6 years and this was only my third time sleeping over on the mainland, plus i had a car those other times, so I did not put on my street cred, well, these guys kept looking at us, that was when I knew I would have taken an uber or something and I needed to be armed too, in the bus, one guy came to the window and was staring straight into my eyes while his guys were behind him, I jejely closed the window, I knew they were looking for a reason to begin fighting me so a to take things from me, we left sha, on our way back, we were walking to the hotel, all of a sudden, 3 guys on okada appeared from no where, immediately the first alighted, he pulled out a gun and up it on my head, the second was with a knife and put it on bae, this was just by the road side o, it was not dark, and people were still around, it was around 9pm, as soon as I saw the gun and knife, my street cred kicked in, I wanted to wrestle him with the gun cos the fool had the gn very close to me, i could easily hit it and struggle with him, plus i was bigger than this guy, i could deal with him, but i just thaught about the others, they could over power me, plus bae was in danger, i decided to keep calm, I threw my newly bought redmi note 9 phone inside the gutter, well, I was not holding any money aside my chicken cos babe collected all the money I withdrew and put in her purse prior, as soon as the guy put the gun on me, I remembered where I was coming from, how rugged it was and how this was never gonna happen to me where I come from, and a girl in my area died of knife stabs because she was struggling with phone thieves, they searched me and did not find nothing, I was concentrating on the guy with gun when I heard bae screaming, immediately, the guy gave her a loud slap, and was taking the knife towards her, that was how I quickly went between them begging the guy to chill, I screamed at bae as she was struggling with them for the bag, so she removed it and gave them, her phone was in it, my atm card and hers, my mifi router, and 7k of the money I withdrew, plus other items, immediately, they took the bike and ran away, just as they were leaving, a man came over and asked what happened, I said we were robbed and I pointed at the bike on high speed, the man quickly swung into action, stopped another bike and went after the thieves, soon people had gathered around and were sympathizing with us, bae was crying already, i consoled her and soon tried to pick my phone in the gutter, that was when i realized that the gutter was filled with black deep dirty water, immediately, i gave up the phone cos i knew there was no way we would find it, people encouraged us to search for it but i refused, surprisingly, bae refused and said we must look for it, she screamed at me when i was telling her to leave it, na so she dive inside dirty black gutter dey find phone o, put her hand inside the extremely dirty water with maggots sef, i was really embarrassed, her white dress was stained already, what a night it was, just as i managed to convince her to leave it after almost 15 mins of searching, the man who went after the robbers came back, his wife was waiting for him with us, he said the thieves came from School, that he chased them but they entered a dark place he doesn't know so he could not follow them as it was dangerous, he said his bike was stolen around the sea area too that was why he promised that he must help anyone he sees being robbed, he sympathized with us and just as we were about leaving, i turned and saw bae inside the gutter again, the man asked what she was doing there, she said my phone was inside, the man went home and brought rake, na so we find the phone o, removing all sorts of sand and dirt in the gutter, after about 20 more mins, bae found it, i knew it was gone already, i thanked the man and we went back to the hotel, it was a really terrible night, bae was unsettled, i slept off trying to console her, the food and chicken laps I brought, I could not eat sef, it tasted bitter in my mouth, by morning, she was a bit better, had woken up, cleaned everywhere and washed all the clothes, i was just admiring the gift God had given me, well, we went straight to alaba where i got her a gionee phone she liked while i bought my note 9 again, i had gone way over budget for a 1 week trip, almost 300k spent when the original budget was not even up to 120k sef, well, i was glad everything was fine, the only problem was that my old phone refused to be fixed as the panel got damaged, and bae could not retrieve her line as she did not do the registration herself.

It was a terrible experience, i quickly got myself a jack knife and side bag and was 101% street smart from then on, enough of the ajebos stuff, they want it street, we give it to them, the next morning, i went to complain of no water as usual, but i noticed blood stains on the floor, i traced it and it went downstairs, i went to the manger and complained, he said they were investigating it, so when i went back upstairs, i noticed there was much blood stains on our door handle, it looked like someone injured on the hand tried opening the door, as i was asking bae to come and see, one of the prostitites on my floor opened her door, i asked if she knew what happened and that was how she explained that robbers came to the hotel at night and were knocking all the doors, she said one of them got injured while trying to scale the fence, this was a hotel that had 3 security guards o, only god know how it happened, she said the robbers turned off the gen and wanted everywhere dark to operate, that the manager went to check why the gen went off, that was when he saw them and screamed forcing them to take off, i investigated many doors and realized the robbers only tired to open ours, but went to many doors, that was when i knew it was possible we were the target, immediately, i asked bae to arrange her things, we were leaving this hell hole and never to return, we checked out and left, we completed the week at a nice hotel called Masvi hotel, it was much more secure, professional, with armed police and security, a pool, a bar to go chill and more, plus it was just 1500 more than the hell hole we just left.

Now, any robber i see, i go join beat am o, it was really a sad experience, back on the island and still cant calm down as i am still very careful and alert even while in my house. sorry for the epistle, FOOMA HOTEL IS A USELESS HOTEL, PLEASE NEVER GO THERE IN YOUR LIFE.
Lol. I have lodged at this hotel countless times.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by soundlala2: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
adding mine soon AAU THINGS
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by soundlala2: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
Princessbettyj:
Ikr cry cry
ikr means embarassed
Princessbettyj:
Ikr cry cry
ikr means
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Cutezt(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
AwesomeDuru:

I am sure you can testify to the uselessness of the hotel, the worst I have ever been in.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by soundlala2: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
u just buying buying for her
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Elsueno: 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mehn....I get correct shotgun and cutlass for house.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by donatus101(m): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
SATANNIST:
they came to rob an my landlord daughter was in my room watching bbn last year. na so them enter begin scream, i tell them to calm down and take anything them want. na so them collect my watch, fones and some cash. Ubefore we knew it, the ones wey dey outside don release for up because the other neigbour no one comply. soon them change am o, say them wan Bleep the landlord daughter, i beg tire, she wasnt bothered. to my greatest surprise she told me to stop begging. that if all they want is to Bleep, she is down as long as they hurt no one. omo na so arm robbers gbola erect at the sound of that o. these 3 guys came prepared. na so them unleash packets of condoms and begin take turns on this fine bbw girl. to my greatest surprise she was enjoying it and moaning enjoyably. there was one particular guy with the biggest gbola, after everyone took turns and came, she wanted ore of this big gbola, na so she begin stroke am. before u know it, that one don mount am doggie. come see moaning again. that is how it went o. las las the return all they took from us and left. yes after all that , i took my own share and i have been fucking her till i parked out due to constant arm robbery attacks

This your story be like fiction.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Burna440(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
Fikayo106:

At Bosso campus right?

Yes, opposite Mypa junction bro
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Fikayo106: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Burna440:

Yes, opposite Mypa junction bro

Bosso campus and robbery be like terms and condition � get accommodation @Bosso camp and get robbed for free.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by 5ine: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Burna440:
I’ve had so many encounters of armed robbery while growing up so it became and experience but the one that shocked me was in 2014 when I resumed #FUTMinna as an undergraduate, prior to that, I worked in a construction company and saved a lot of money which I used in purchasing Laptop, Infinix phone and other accessories.. two days after I resumed, I went to charge in school cos of the light situation in Minna as at then, unfortunately I didn’t know the town was notorious for robbery, that was how I was blocked by 3 Malo bois and they collected everything on me, the annoying part was that even the #70 in my pocket was taken. Few days later, the same set of boys still came to my lodge to rob us, my room was robbed on the 4th day in the week, it became a normal routine for them, and the guys in my lodge were all ladies(pimps and weaklings) cos several times I told them that we can fight those guys, after that semester I went home and gist some of my cousins that had similar experiences and one of them advised me to get acid and keep for them cos they will still come back, I did as was told and mid of second semester I was sleeping when I heard small voices and waking up, I discovered that a magnet was tied to a stick which they will use in picking phones through burglary, as a regain consciousness, I rolled to where my acid was and picked the glass jug up and just threw it at the guy, the only thing I was hearing was his screaming of Wayo Allah, wayo allah repeatedly while running, that was how I opened the door with matchet and ran after him, the hunter became the hunted, other students came out and we caught two people.... after that time till I graduated, that lodge was never robbed, we could even sleep with doors open
Oga which lodge be dat...for gk abi bosso? I hav neva heard of student catching thieves
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by EmmanuelBanks: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
prince2pac:
grin

I have never had such experience

TheFacelessMan oya come and complete your story nah

Some years back...some fools thought it was best to rob me.

That was the last mistake they ever made.... undecided

There I was... minding my own business.

I was looking out of the window, enjoying the scenery with the landscape rushing past at 100km/hr...

I looked over as I heard someone say something...

" Come again ? " undecided

'Do you mind if I sit in your coach ?' This pretty young girl said.

It was more of a rhetorical question because she was already half a buttock on the seat,

So i replied, "SURE!"

Less than 10 minutes into yet another daydream, I was interrupted by ...commotion! shocked shocked shocked

These new visitors were neither polite nor quiet.

I would tell y'all the story if someone on FP volunteers to mention me

Cc TheFacelessMan

I don quote you oo, oya continue oo bros hahahahaha
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by AnthonyAk(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
frankyychiji:
Lol.. I'm married now with babies but still forming Voltron.

Is Enugu your home?

One of my "homes" i could just imagine them giving you cigar and you smoking it lol. Its well , may God bless your wedlock and family

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by quickly: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
chatinent:
All rights reserved. ©

Robbery is a bad phenomenon. Have you been robbed before? Share your experiences.

Mine:

1. Armed robbers on highway.

Plying Makurdi road to Jos, we were accosted in Maraba. The very bondary between Nassarrawa and Benue.

I remember the silent cries of women and children alike.

These robbers just opened fire on our vehicle because it seemingly looked like the driver was disobedient with the steering wheel and refuses to stop.

How the driver managed to escaped was still a shock. Reaching Lafia, we all came down like Noah and his kids and behold, the wind screen was designed with bullets but both drivers weren't hurt at all.

2. Robbers attacked our hostel.

I remember hearing a knock on the front gate and people mumbling in fierce agitation of what they'll do if the door isn't opened.

O boy, I reason my roommate, we enter celling. Mehn, landlord don already enter o. We didn't know it was a regular visit.

We dey there dey hear beating dem dey issue students wey no get laptops, fancy phones and better foodstuffs.

They also raped some students. My roomy as stupid as he was wanted to have a good night and watch what was going on so he began moving in the celling like Spider-Man.

Behold, one celling broke and he fell into the den of about three robbers. They beat craze commot for him body.

I was so bothered the guy would disclose our location but dey off him mouth. He wanted to talk about us but they were like 'shut up, shut up' under general beating. It was like Angel Gabriel was fighting for me.

3. While in Borno state, my friends lured me into going to a particular stream with them to catch fish.

We didn't stay up to thirty minutes before some armed men attacked us on gunpoint. A typical Boko Haram militia.

I was cold. How could I die in the hands of Boko Haram judging from the numerous and gory way they kill, and from the videos we've eatched.

One of my guys was already crying sotey en catarrh don dey enter en mouth.

They requested our identity cards and let us go. They were Civilian JTFs and thought we were bandits or Boko too.

I was so happy that day and repented immediately.

Have you experiences? Share yours.

Only u . Better pray make u no Dey see bad things all the Times
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Burna440(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
5ine:

Oga which lodge be dat...for gk abi bosso? I hav neva heard of student catching thief
Bosso campus
Stop saying u have never heard, there is no week a thief is not caught in bosso, just that when u take them to station, the Emir will call DPO and says it’s one of our son release him, it has happened several times.

And I live in Angwan Biri, near FEMA School...opposite Mypa

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by SATANNIST: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
scammersguard:

Where is the part two grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
bro this your scammerguard format strong o. e sure me say some go don fall for the format. ok, let me start the format now
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by 5ine: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
Burna440:

Bosso campus
Stop saying u have never heard, there is no week a thief is not caught in bosso, just that when u take them to station, the Emir will call DPO and says it’s one of our son release him, it has happened several times.

And I live in Angwan Biri, near FEMA School...opposite Mypa
Yea yea I can recall...bosso boys dey do ppl strong tin sha
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by nsiba: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
chatinent:
All rights reserved. ©

Robbery is a bad phenomenon. Have you been robbed before? Share your experiences.

Mine:

1. Armed robbers on highway.

Plying Makurdi road to Jos, we were accosted in Maraba. The very bondary between Nassarrawa and Benue.

I remember the silent cries of women and children alike.

These robbers just opened fire on our vehicle because it seemingly looked like the driver was disobedient with the steering wheel and refuses to stop.

How the driver managed to escaped was still a shock. Reaching Lafia, we all came down like Noah and his kids and behold, the wind screen was designed with bullets but both drivers weren't hurt at all.

2. Robbers attacked our hostel.

I remember hearing a knock on the front gate and people mumbling in fierce agitation of what they'll do if the door isn't opened.

O boy, I reason my roommate, we enter celling. Mehn, landlord don already enter o. We didn't know it was a regular visit.

We dey there dey hear beating dem dey issue students wey no get laptops, fancy phones and better foodstuffs.

They also raped some students. My roomy as stupid as he was wanted to have a good night and watch what was going on so he began moving in the celling like Spider-Man.

Behold, one celling broke and he fell into the den of about three robbers. They beat craze commot for him body.

I was so bothered the guy would disclose our location but dey off him mouth. He wanted to talk about us but they were like 'shut up, shut up' under general beating. It was like Angel Gabriel was fighting for me.

3. While in Borno state, my friends lured me into going to a particular stream with them to catch fish.

We didn't stay up to thirty minutes before some armed men attacked us on gunpoint. A typical Boko Haram militia.

I was cold. How could I die in the hands of Boko Haram judging from the numerous and gory way they kill, and from the videos we've eatched.

One of my guys was already crying sotey en catarrh don dey enter en mouth.

They requested our identity cards and let us go. They were Civilian JTFs and thought we were bandits or Boko too.

I was so happy that day and repented immediately.

Have you experiences? Share yours.

Plz go for deliverance
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by frankyychiji(f): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
AnthonyAk:

One of my "homes" i could just imagine them giving you cigar and you smoking it lol. Its well , may God bless your wedlock and family

I wasn't scared at all. They didn't exude the aura of dangerous boys, so I had to make them feel relaxed by accepting the cigarette. A typical guy, robber or not would think twice before hitting a lady who he just offered a smoke, or the robbers think of raping me. I had to act like I endorsed their lifestyle so they don't see the lady in me and get ideas.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Princessbettyj(f): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
soundlala2:
ikr means embarassedikr means

Lol olodo,I won't tell
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by soundlala2: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
Princessbettyj:

Lol olodo,I won't tell
tell me nahhh tot we were beginning to b friends abi na ikorodu
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by AwesomeDuru(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
Cutezt:

I am sure you can testify to the uselessness of the hotel, the worst I have ever been in.
It used to be terrible, but they have rebranded now.
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by sharpwriter(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
Prechgold1180:
I think 2015 back then in auchi
I was a final year student then
A day after my last paper , I had to leave my lodge because of my roommates unto cult issues because they belong to one cult like dat ND I v heated stories of what normally happen to cult people after last paper

So I went to stay with my friend. We were good o
Along d line something happen we had a lil misunderstanding so I go angry and prepared to leave auchi for Benin the next day

Next day early morning around 6 I got out
Went to federal road flagged down a bus after price discussed ND everything' I entered the bus
On our way the bus stopped at sch hostel gate to pick passenger who happen to be market women who were heading to ekpoma market
De driver and d woman dragged price 100 naira difference
D driver said 500 d woman wer saying 400 so man left (drivers ND shakara) thinking the women ll beg him ,
He later reversed back and ask the women numbering I think 6 to enter
The women started their own shakara
Before we know what was happening
Armed robber from know where' came out released two shots
Asin cars where still moving o d robbers no fear

Upon sighting d robbers the driver opened front door crossed the road and jumped into one bush

Me I was just inside the bus I had just 1k
500 naira note 2 and 1 50naira
And one useless phone

D robbers took money and other valuables from d women
One among the women threw one purse inside the bus close to where I was sitting I saw d purse so I helped her to hide it properly
After robbing the 6 women
The robber came to me gave me one presidential slap for no just reason

Asked me for all my money
I gave him 500 and 50 naira
The man asked if I know how to drive I said no

He just switched off the car and ran into the bush releasing shots

Five minutes after the robbery
Driver came out from bush
The market were busy crying outside one said the driver took her 150k d other said 130k do on
I brought out the purse gave it to the woman dat threw it I received thank you

4 of the market women had to go back home

When we got to Benin d driver asked me to pay him
And I replied with shebi u Nur see where them for Rob me oga money Nur dey

D man was quiet so I gained 500

But out of everything
I think it was police people dat Robb us
Ask y if u wish to know my reasons

Why?
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by AnthonyAk(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
frankyychiji:

I wasn't scared at all. They didn't exude the aura of dangerous boys, so I had to make them feel relaxed by accepting the cigarette. A typical guy, robber or not would think twice before hitting a lady who he just offered a smoke, or the robbers think of raping me. I had to act like I endorsed their lifestyle so they don't see the lady in me and get ideas.

Nice , i bet ur hubby is always thrilled when u tell him the story

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Opus85(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Donspicey:
Na Grace dey always save me...i go don *leave* bfr dem come rob or dem go don finish robbing bfr i *reach*
Thank God for my life

Are you sure we are not the same person. It is either they have finished robbing before I pass, or after I have passed they will rob. Even while in school. I have even unknowingly followed robbers at their back and they robbed some students, I just escaped.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by BarrElChapo(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Starhearts:

Thanks u my brother?
May God continue to be en-riching your pocket
Really happy for ur comment

I remember wen l wen to Ikeja to rob l nearly lost my life in the traffic.

Amen. Thank you for your kind prayers. Wow you really have some stories to tell but thank God the story has changed now. Stay blessed
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by sammuell(m): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
ModestGal:
My question is simple

What is the USE of the Nigerian police force. Because no one here has narrated how police saved them or how police helped in whatever way

Will you like to learn how to make explainer video animation? Chat me up through my signature.
Note** It is not free
See just forget about those people

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) / Before And After He Was Kidnapped Check This Picture.. / How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.