Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? (65231 Views)

Jesus Resurrected body A Spiritual Body Or Spirit Body / 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
livingchrist:
so, you have shifted now, good. My point is that paul was not talking of the resurrection body.
Blemishes there does not mean scar but sin, do get your facts right.
who told you Jesus scar was a dishonor?

A perfect glorious body cannot have wounds and scar . That Fact remain

To claim it's not a dishonor is to claim someone with burned body or accident infected wounds will ressurect with such dishonor .

do you know how foolish you sound? So corruption means decay but incorruption means not subject to death?
Don't you see not capable of dissolution. ?? Is English disturbing you this much ? Still expecting you to quote definition 12 of the word " Natural " here and expose yourself.

Definition of dissolution
1: the act or process of dissolving: such as
a: separation into component parts
b(1): DECAY, DISINTEGRATION
(2): DEATH
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dissolution

So sinners body that will not die, is incorruptible like Christ own .

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Barristter07:

A perfect glorious body cannot have wounds and scar . That Fact remain

To claim it's not a dishonor is to claim someone with burned body or accident infected wounds will ressurect with such dishonor.
are you comparing Jesus scar with accident and infection? Jesus scar remained to prove to his disciples that it is Jesus that really rose with his body so his scar was never a dishonor.

Don't you see not capable of dissolution. ?? Is English disturbing you this much ? Still expecting you to quote definition 12 of the word " Natural " here and expose yourself.

Definition of dissolution
1: the act or process of dissolving: such as
a: separation into component parts
b(1): DECAY, DISINTEGRATION
(2): DEATH
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dissolution

So sinners body that will not die, is incorruptible like Christ own .

I didnt ask you for the meaning of dissolution.
Incorruptible means it cannot decay and decay does not mean death, even a living person can undergo the process of decay.
In as much as a body can undergo the process of decay then such body is corruptible.

See you changing the narrative of decay to death just as you tried to change physical to natural, when has corruption mean death?

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:
So you took the pain through Romance section, reading and copying my comments with Roseline all because you want to gossip about a man who told you his wife loves su*king his d**k!
I'll advise you Mr, stay of drugs and go get a job at least that will keep you busy as a real man!
Nobody will castigate him for telling you what he does in private with his wife, there must have been a discussion between you two leading to that and nothing's gonna happen even if you cry over it from now till eternity!

cannot stop lying, of course
and understanding nothing at all false jw trivina,
i'm just showing you what a deceiver and liar you are
in making out that you are not trivina,
but don't worry, you are just like all other false jw's, fool

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Now i know you're just a clown!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12551438_comica1603304057071_jpeg022cb70c1148db2d5aa7db158f68e9bb

false jw trivina

is that pic of you as a young woman

what's your reason for posting it?

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
johnw47:

cannot stop lying, of course
and understanding nothing at all false jw trivina,
i'm just showing you what a deceiver and liar you are
in making out that you are not trivina,
but don't worry, you are just like all other false jw's, fool

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Fool! I never denied my identity.
You deserve a dirty slap and if you'll die better do now cause i still give him hj & bj anytime i feel like, so go report us to NASS!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
johnw47:

false jw trivina

is that pic of you as a young woman

what's your reason for posting it?

Poverty has eaten badly into your skull! I'm in my early 40s so we're taking the best care of ourselves that's why we look younger. If you see Max you can't believe he's 50 cause he still look like 33.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

You deserve a dirty slap and if you'll die better do now cause i still give him hj & bj anytime i feel like, so go report us to NASS!
false jw trivina
laugh, of course you did fool, but typical of false jw's
you just lie and lie and lie to everything

yuk, why you show those ugly witch fingernails

you false jw's sure are queer, talking abot your private sex life
to all, and of course you are deluded thinking you are god's people
you of course are satan's mob

Rev 21:8  But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Poverty has eaten badly into your skull! I'm in my early 40s so we're taking the best care of ourselves that's why we look younger. If you see Max you can't believe he's 50 cause he still look like 33.

false jw trivina

it amazes me how some people like to post pic's of their fat unattractive self
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
false jw trivina
who is tatime posting as these days
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oh i can see you're the fool Roseline often call the "fake wealthy pastor" Sorry you're not a real man, no wonder the little girl love making fun of your worthlessness.
Where is Roseline? You're not difficult to describe, she labelled you Pastor with only three Bible quotes perfect description of you fake wealthy pastor!
johnw47:

false jw trivina
laugh, of course you did fool, but typical of false jw's
you just lie and lie and lie to everything

yuk, why you show those ugly witch fingernails

you false jw's sure are queer, talking abot your private sex life
to all, and of course you are deluded thinking you are god's people
you of course are satan's mob

Rev 21:8  But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
He loves, cherishes and enjoy every bit of my looks!
johnw47:

false jw trivina

it amazes me how some people like to post pic's of their fat unattractive self

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:
So you took the pain through Romance section, reading and copying my comments with Roseline all because you want to gossip about a man who told you his wife loves su*king his d**k!

no, never spoke about such man, if he exists

AkinwaleJJ:
I'll advise you Mr, stay of drugs and go get a job at least that will keep you busy as a real man!

no, don't do drugs

AkinwaleJJ:
Nobody will castigate him for telling you what he does in private with his wife, there must have been a discussion between you two leading to that and nothing's gonna happen even if you cry over it from now till eternity!

no, no discussion between us

laughing, false jw trivina, you false jw's cannot stop lying and deceiving at all, can you

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
johnw47:

no, never spoke about such man, if he exists
no, don't do drugs
no, no discussion between us
laughing, false jw trivina, you false jw's cannot stop lying and deceiving at all, can you

Please John i'm sorry, henceforth she'll not insult you again. I promise! undecided
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:
Oh i can see you're the fool Roseline often call the "fake wealthy pastor" Sorry you're not a real man, no wonder the little girl love making fun of your worthlessness.
Where is Roseline? You're not difficult to describe, she labelled you Pastor with only three Bible quotes perfect description of you fake wealthy pastor!

laugh, tormented false jw trivina
only liars like you call me a pastor or a fake pastor
what a lot of nonsense and dribble you talk smiley
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:
He loves, cherishes and enjoy every bit of my looks!

false jw trivina

mad max like you have been blinded

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Guys nah, wetin be dis? I came in here to read discussions, points and counterpoints, why una con dey behave as if una no be Christian?

Johnw47 and AkinwaleJJ, you guys should pipe down on personal matters, it not healthy abeg.
Even if you want to diss, it shouldn't go as far as this.

Biko!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

trivina, part of God's orginisation smiley
tells all that she will give her husband
hand jobs and blow jobs anytime she feels like it

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 7:16am On Oct 24, 2020
livingchrist:
are you comparing Jesus scar with accident and infection? Jesus scar remained to prove to his disciples that it is Jesus that really rose with his body so his scar was never a dishonor.

What is glorious is perfect, A perfect body doesn't have wounds. Wounds either from accident or whatever is a dishonor to the body.

I didnt ask you for the meaning of dissolution.
Incorruptible means it cannot decay and decay does not mean death, even a living person can undergo the process of decay.
In as much as a body can undergo the process of decay then such body is corruptible.

grin grin grin

This is the meaning of incorruptible according to Mariam Webster

Definition of incorruptible
:
b: not subject to decay or dissolution

Sinners body is not subject to death or dissolution too. grin

See you changing the narrative of decay to death just as you tried to change physical to natural, when has corruption mean death?
Change what? Lol
Fraud man, QuOTE the definition of Natural , number 12 for this thread and let's see if it's not the same as physical. I deliberately wanted you to quote it . Since English is a problem for you

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:
Guys nah, wetin be dis? I came in here to read discussions, points and counterpoints, why una con dey behave as if una no be Christian?
Johnw47 and AkinwaleJJ, you guys should pipe down on personal matters, it not healthy abeg.
Even if you want to diss, it shouldn't go as far as this. Biko!

Thanks, i've told John repeatedly that whatever happens between a man and a woman (married) behind closed doors is Holy so far they're both enjoying it. God joined them together as one body and they're now like one soul. But he kept posting it everywhere as if he never heard such before. Even if his pastors failed to teach him sex education and now that he has found out that it has nothing to do with holiness, i think he should know better. I purposely told him in a chat that there are certain aspects of life on earth that those going to heaven will no more engage in that's all and ever since then he's been repeating it in every thread as if heaven will fall because he heard that a preacher is fully enjoying sex life with his own wife!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Ndipe(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks, i've told John repeatedly that whatever happens between a man and a woman (married) behind closed doors is Holy so far they're both enjoying it. God joined them together as one body and they're now like one soul. But he kept posting it everywhere as if he never heard such before. Even if his pastors failed to teach him sex education and now that he has found out that it has nothing to do with holiness, i think he should know better. I purposely told him in a chat that there are certain aspects of life on earth that those going to heaven will no more engage in that's all and ever since then he's been repeating it in every thread as if heaven will fall because he heard that a preacher is fully enjoying sex life with his own wife!
I concur.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
livingchrist and blabbermouth........... the below image is for you both. After reading the following came out.

1. The Scriptures answer: It was disposed of by Jehovah God, dissolved into its constituent elements or atoms............WT

The keyword here is DISSOLVED from the discussion so far DISSOLUTION means something that is CORRUPTIBLE since INCORRUPTIBLE means not subject to decay or dissolution

The magazine state God DISSOLVES it into its constituent elements or atoms.....WT

2. Moses’ body returned to the dust by process of decay, as all human bodies do, but not so in Jesus’ case

Keyword here is DECAY from the definition so far above NOT SUBJECT to DISSOLUTION or DISSOLVED

3. So God caused Jesus’ body to disappear..........the WT

ONE scripture that states Jesus body disappeared. Search all you can no where will you get the place where it is said the BODY DISAPPEARED

4. but not corrupt,..........the WT

From the definition above NOT SUBJECT TO DISSOLUTION not DISSOLVED

5. meaning that it was dissolved, disintegrated........the WT

from the definition the magazine says again it was SUBJECTED to DISSOLUTION and by extension DECAY.

6. back into the elements from which all human bodies are made.......the WT

DISSOLUTION and DECAY completed.

In the final analysis what happened to MOSES body happened to JESUS body. Why did I say so? From the WT again......

Moses’ body returned to the dust by process of decay, as all human bodies do

Jesus’ body to disappear, but not corrupt, meaning that it was dissolved, disintegrated back into the elements from which all human bodies are made

How you guys take see am? grin grin grin grin

Here is another question did the CONSTITUENT ELEMENTS disappear or kept somewhere it can't be seen or taken into HEAVEN or where?

Matthew 27: 64.........

We request you to give orders for the grave to be made secure until the third day. Otherwise his disciples may come and steal his body and then tell the people that he has been raised from the dead; and the final deception will be worse than the first.

What was the FIRST DECEPTION, what was the FINAL DECEPTION?

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:

I concur.
Appreciated! smiley
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
You will continue to look for what solidified the congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses as one big body but you'll never find it!
It is called trust (believe)
Jesus told his followers "There are many other things i wish to tell you but you can't grasp it now, however the holy spirit will teach you" John 16:12-13
Millions of people loyally following the GB of JWs have tested different religious Organizations and they're now saying unanimously "we will go with the GB of JWs because we're convince that God is with you guys" Zechariah 8:23

So instead of looking for ways to criticize JWs, why not present a better performing group than this group?
They said God dissolved Jesus' human body, if you don't agree with that fine, go and organize your own group and make them obedient to the same line of thought! John 17:20-23; 1Corinthians 1:10 wink

achorladey:

ONE scripture that states Jesus body disappeared. Search all you can no where will you get the place where it is said the BODY DISAPPEARED
How you guys take see am?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
You will continue to look for what solidified the congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses as one big body but you'll never find it!
It is called trust (believe)
Jesus told his followers "There are many other things i wish to tell you but you can't grasp it now, however the holy spirit will teach you" John 16:12-13
Millions of people loyally following the GB of JWs have tested different religious Organizations and they're now saying unanimously "we will go with the GB of JWs because we're convince that God is with you guys" Zechariah 8:23

So instead of looking for ways to criticize JWs, why not present a better performing group than this group?
They said God dissolved Jesus' human body, if you don't agree with that fine, go and organize your own group and make them obedient to the same line of thought! John 17:20-23; 1Corinthians 1:10 wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You will continue to look for what solidified the congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses

I didn't ask for what LIQUEFIES or GASIFIES JW grin grin grin

There are many other things i wish to tell you but you can't grasp it now, however the holy spirit will teach you

I know this is ONLY for JWs not meant for other Christian denominations grin grin grin grin

So instead of looking for ways to criticize JWs, why not present a better performing group than this group

You have my take on your BETTER PERFORMING GROUP and the post you respond didn't say MaxInDHouse DO NOT FOLLOW GB grin grin grin grin grin No be me carry you go there.

The below image is the bonus

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
You are free jare no wahala!
Those who wish to know the one and only TRUE Christian group like me will not relent, they will continue to seek righteousness! Zephaniah 2:2-3
So keep working for your God! grin
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin grin grin You will continue to look for what solidified the congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses[/b]I didn't ask for what [b]LIQUEFIES or GASIFIES JW grin grin grin[b]There are many other things i wish to tell you but you can't grasp it now, however the holy spirit will teach you[/b]I know this is ONLY for JWs not meant for other Christian denominations grin grin grin grin[b]So instead of looking for ways to criticize JWs, why not present a better performing group than this group[/b]You have my take on your BETTER PERFORMING GROUP and the post you respond didn't say MaxInDHouse DO NOT FOLLOW GB grin grin grin grin grin No be me carry you go there. The below image is the bonus
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Barristter07:

What is glorious is perfect, A perfect body doesn't have wounds. Wounds either from accident or whatever is a dishonor to the body.

grin grin grin

This is the meaning of incorruptible according to Mariam Webster

Definition of incorruptible
:
b: not subject to decay or dissolution

Sinners body is not subject to death or dissolution too. grin

Change what? Lol
Fraud man, QuOTE the definition of Natural , number 12 for this thread and let's see if it's not the same as physical. I deliberately wanted you to quote it . Since English is a problem for you

This is the definition from Webster on Natural . I don't know why he hasn't brought it up as requested.

: having a physical or real existence as contrasted with one that is spiritual, intellectual, or fictitious

b: of, relating to, or operating in the physical as opposed to the spiritual world.

Cc livingchrist, Barristter07 ..

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/natural

Jesus was buried a physical body and still raised a physical body. How silly , even the definition make it clear what is spiritual is not physical. They are opposed to each other.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

oh duh false jw mad max

you posting for all to read, that your wife trivina loves
too play with your penis is very weird indeed, and immoral

and for trivina to post for all to read that she gives you hand jobs
and blow jobs whenever she wants is likewise very weird ideed, and immoral
and of the devil:

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 3:15am On Oct 25, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks, i've told John repeatedly that whatever happens between a man and a woman (married) behind closed doors is Holy so far they're both enjoying it.

mad max
you said: "whatever happens between a man and a woman (married) behind closed doors "is Holy" so far they're both enjoying it"
so if a married couple behing closed doors are having anal intercourse and enjoying it
then it's holy. fool, your god the devil has taught you that

and you have not told me that repeatedly, liar

MaxInDHouse:
God joined them together as one body and they're now like one soul. But he kept posting it everywhere as if he never heard such before. Even if his pastors failed to teach him sex education and now that he has found out that it has nothing to do with holiness, i think he should know better. I purposely told him in a chat that there are certain aspects of life on earth that those going to heaven will no more engage in that's all and ever since then he's been repeating it in every thread as if heaven will fall because he heard that a preacher is fully enjoying sex life with his own wife!

you know i don't have pastors, oh cannot stop lying unstable mad max

and when did we ever indulge in a chat, liar

you habitually lie
and i sometimes point them out, is all the chatting i do with you

a man has one sex organ, the penis
a woman has one sex organ, the vagina

the mouth is for eating, drinking and talking
the anus is for pooing out of

and you false jw's dont know the diffrence.

God lets people of the world walk in their worldly lusts

1Jn_2:16  For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:41am On Oct 25, 2020
Oh John, you're only giving yourself unnecessary headache!
Note that since you've been crying all over the forum, nobody followed your shallow mindedness! undecided
Did you also notice what Blabbermouth (who has been criticising the idea of one Organization) said
"I concur"
Meaning he will not say anything contrary to that.
So stop this childishness, the woman in question even quoted God's word (the basis of judgment) to show you that whatever she's doing with her husband is within their marital vows, yet you keep worrying yourself over the matter.
Well i've banned her from religious section so you can continue arguing with yourself! cheesy
johnw47:

mad max
you said: "whatever happens between a man and a woman (married) behind closed doors "is Holy" so far they're both enjoying it"
so if a married couple behing closed doors are having anal intercourse and enjoying it
then it's holy. fool, your god the devil has taught you thatand you have not told me that repeatedly, liaryou know i don't have pastors, oh cannot stop lying unstable mad maxand when did we ever indulge in a chat, liaryou habitually lie
and i sometimes point them out, is all the chatting i do with youa man has one sex organ, the penisa woman has one sex organ, the vaginathe mouth is for eating, drinking and talkingthe anus is for pooing out ofand you false jw's dont know the diffrence.God lets people of the world walk in their worldly lusts1Jn_2:16  For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 5:17am On Oct 25, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Oh John, you're only giving yourself unnecessary headache!

oh mad max, you only still lying

MaxInDHouse:
Note that since you've been crying all over the forum, nobody followed your shallow mindedness! undecided

trivina was replying very angrerly to my crying, laugh.
after reading my posts you think i'm after followrs, gee you dum
many peope like you immoral false jw's hate the truth

any agreeing with your filth of broadcasting your sex life to all, just shows the times we are living in

MaxInDHouse:
Did you also notice what Blabbermouth (who has been criticising the idea of one Organization) said
I concur
Meaning he will not say anything contrary to that.

blabber agreed with you, laughing still

MaxInDHouse:
So stop this childishness, the woman in question even quoted God's word (the basis of judgment) to show you that whatever she's doing with her husband is within their marital vows, yet you keep worrying yourself over the matter.
Well i've banned her from religious section so you can continue arguing with yourself! cheesy

trivina never posted scriptures showing oralsex etc. as acceptable to God, you just lying again unstable max

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 5:30am On Oct 25, 2020
johnw47:

mad max

then it's holy.

what a blinded and immoral fool you are mad max:
2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (89) (Reply)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.