Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri (75758 Views)

Photo Of The Five Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi State. / Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) / U.S. Voodoo Priest Stabbed Dog 50times, Faces 5yrs Jail For Animal Cruelty(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by mbaise1000: 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i encourage all our Christian brothers to emulate our Muslim counterparts in their decent way of life. Even though I'm a born again Christian, i have never seen a Muslim that will impregnate a Christian.

but they can impregnate their fellow muslims right? they don't impregnate but they murder at will and doesn't forgive? that is decency for a "born again" you are here claiming born again, what is the difference between a murderer and a liar and a fornicator? do you really know the meaning of born again? and any of them that can read will see this rubish you put up there now and they will think that a Christian have spoken, and they will continue in their forgiveness and murdering spree thinking that they are doing the right thing, I am not going to tell you to go and ask your pastor or reverend what it means to be born again because they may be like you, go into your room and kneel down and ask GOD to reveal who Jesus Christ is

3 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by greggng: 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Karlovich:
Despite agitating for their republic, they can't seem to leave Hawusa women alone, RIP to him and may the perpetrators be brought to justice

The pregnant lady is more intelligent than ethnic bigot like u....she said Christian girls do get pregnant for Hausa and even marry them why not Muslim girl ...to me she is an example of true unity not the fake one you ethnic bigots are showcasing around . All those miscreants should be apprehended and charge to court for murder. The family of the victim should quickly take charge of that lady and ensure she give birth to that sweet child that will bring about one nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bstan12: 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Religion of peace doing what they learnt from their master Mohammed

So agitating for their own nation has automatically put an end to interfaith marriages?
One cup dey short for your brai honestly
you dey surprise? Goat get sense pass some people.

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by damiloladuke: 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by SexytorresE(f): 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
Long story , I hate EPISTLES but I grab via the headlines undecided
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tonitoniton:

can u lease the 30ton?
These are for sale. Even I myself need for lease too
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Kennyfancy(m): 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i encourage all our Christian brothers to emulate our Muslim counterparts in their decent way of life. Even though I'm a born again Christian, i have never seen a Muslim that will impregnate a Christian.
you need sense,my younger brother can give u some sense

2 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by amdoyin82(m): 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
They are Religious bigots

But Muslim Puna they sweet oh

Because of the pretence and the covering

Imagine smashing her in her abaya or that body veil e dey sweet die try am

Especially because of the taboo factor choi try it and see, seeing is believing
werey
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by nedekid: 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
olorunyomi25149:
Despite agitating for their republican, they can't seem to leave Hawusa men alone, RIP to him and may the terrorists be brought to equality
Another olodo. When did warri become igbo or Biafra? Obviously to you lot any non Yoruba or aboki is "omo Ibo".
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by nedekid: 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Karlovich:
Despite agitating for their republic, they can't seem to leave Hawusa women alone, RIP to him and may the perpetrators be brought to justice
Otondo, so warri is now igbo or Biafra? grin

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by West2019(m): 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
na there way
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Chigo247(m): 12:00am On Oct 04, 2020
Whemy did they kill him nag, maybe the girl was the one that wanted the something and the chief priest agreed before kongi will kill him jare
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bakobenjamin198: 12:17am On Oct 04, 2020
GOTVee:
since you caged yourself in your little world, why would you see. So, you now called the religious intolerance and killings by Muslim Bokoharam and Fulani headsmen decent way of life? You must be a bigger fool of the century.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Earnonline9: 12:20am On Oct 04, 2020
ELSHADDAI
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by darfay: 12:43am On Oct 04, 2020
So all this warri no dey carry last na just mouth?chai
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by sammysneh(m): 12:46am On Oct 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Warri isn’t part of Biafra
Are u from delta state
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Tillatalk: 12:51am On Oct 04, 2020
Adonis86:
I wonder if this one go make heaven like this. Where is His Holiness Archpope Righteousness? Let him come and tell us the mind of Christ in this matter.

But wait, this is a country that used to sing "One Nigeria", how come he was killed based on ethnic and religious differences?

Those abokis should hunted down and prosecuted.
who will hunt them you mean the police, the police that are always bias in their doing
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by 99thEnemy(m): 1:37am On Oct 04, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Chief priest no be human again??

All these terrorists and their Godfather sef
That picture grin grin grin

If you make Buhari start speaking in tongues ehn?

600 years go be play for your matter grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by banio: 1:54am On Oct 04, 2020
GOTVee:

You are a born again abi born against. So Chief Priest is a Christian

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by meobizy(f): 2:04am On Oct 04, 2020
It’s funny how the lovers gave zero mind to their creed, but the killers did. Let’s see if the court of law considers it useful when handing out sentences.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:25am On Oct 04, 2020
Karlovich:

So this is what you have to say to this case?

Your FOOLERY is beyond comprehension
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:28am On Oct 04, 2020
Religion of PEACE at it again

KILLERS for moha and for promised virgins

KILL ALL OF THE AMAJIRI IN THAT AREA

Their ignorance is becoming unbecoming cry
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by yemi1504: 2:30am On Oct 04, 2020
Islie:

THE NATION

Really sad news! Stabbed for consensual sex! This life no just balance! SMH Sigh. RIP Chief Priest, we shall meet at the other side during our times to go and we shall meet to part no more sad
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by yemi1504: 2:33am On Oct 04, 2020
Buliwyf:

It seems you have comprehension handicap. When did Warri people start agitating for their own republic?

Abi o bro. They said go to school and learn, that guy no just pay attention for dere SMH.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by vcheer112: 2:36am On Oct 04, 2020
Why pay more to watch DSTV,GOTV,NetFlix,ShowMax?when you can download and install iPLAYER TV APP NOW FOR FREE HERE ����https://iplayer.page/iplayertv and enjoy endless entertainment Live TV channels from sport,music,kids show,tech,wildlife,local and intl movies,local and intl news,religion & many more and enjoy features such as:
1- Watch over 356+ live streaming TV channels around the world
2- Watch anytime and anywhere
3- No data to watch your favorite TV shows?Watch anytime using ZERO DATA FREE model.
4- Tired of searching your favorite TV shows.Just select and add to favorite.Easy to access next time
5- Chrome cast to your TV bigger screen and enjoy large viewing
6- Read and post comments views by global users
7- Share live streaming TV contents to friends and family
8- No time to watch your favorite shows? Download and watch later
9- Chat and meet with friends and family watching same TV shows
10- No credit to call a friend? make unlimited FREE call and video chat calls
Enjoy unlimited user-friendly features and automatically qualify to win our $500 daily jackpot draw and watch extra 7 Days FREE.Connect iPLAYER TV App on ALL your devices such as smart phones, tablet phones, smart TV, chrome devices,PC,Xbox and consoles. 100% APP CLEAN AND ADS FREE.DOWNLOAD NOW AND ENJOY ENDLESS ENTERTAINMENT

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by 4tomandchi: 2:41am On Oct 04, 2020
Religious bigotry or ignorance... Love trancends all borders be it ethnicity, nationality, race and even religion if they are sensible why was it easy for them to kill the priest and spare their sister.

If Christians should kill Muslims men for sleeping christian girls I bet you that more than half the population of Muslims men would be dead by now.

And the painful part is that these christian girls still open toto for them even as I type this message.

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by vickydevoka(m): 3:29am On Oct 04, 2020
Hausas too get mind . Dem go come your place still chance u. They only Muslim gaal u can marry in de north are de fulanis. Bcus de travel around, n de give conditions for marrying dere daughter
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by vickydevoka(m): 3:30am On Oct 04, 2020
mohhabfarm:
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
Christmas Rice Auction sales has begun!
Caprice. =#15,000
Tomatoes rice. =#15,000
Mama Gold. =#15,000
Umbrella Rice. =#15,000
E.T.C.
Contact Custom Momoh Wahab on 08160604420 to place your order. Offer valid while stock lasts.

Note: Payment on delivery only for the order of 10 bags and above.
Scam.so person way get sense go send money give u
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by AREA54(m): 3:31am On Oct 04, 2020
Karlovich:

Look how stupid you sound, evidently you don't what life looks like outside your terrorist infected north.
What do you know about delta state? Another idiot who thinks he can talk...she probably gave him pu**y as payment for feeding her hungry ass, and he didn't rape her, it was mutual...and she saw the pregnancy as a window of opportunity to forsake her backward religion and poverty stricken mentally enslaved people that's why she refused abortion.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 3:38am On Oct 04, 2020
sammysneh:

Are u from delta state
Yes
Warri is not Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Five Men Molest A Woman In Lagos / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.