Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help (34616 Views)

I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Arizonaguy(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

I find it hard to leave my cheating girlfriend, upon say na me dey spend o ... wen we quarrel na me go still beg, upon say no be me Bleep up .

I've read books on red pills and tried being an alpha Male all to no avail, this has bin going on for like 3 years now ..

Advise me on this simping, real niggars in the house . Just want to get my life back to normal cry
bottomline is that you've got little or no self esteem that's why you simping and she seems to have notice this
Quit thinking that she is your life, she is just a part of it
You need to leave that abusive relationship before you reach rock bottom and the damage done becomes extremely too large
Anyone that cheats on their partner does not love them to begin with
Run and stop being a pussy

4 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Donedeal1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
What you need is decisive action,sit her down and give a line of reactions to her actions in the future and stick by the rules you have stated out,not fighting but parting ways.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by OMOJOHN001: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
God forbid it, Nothing will make me keep a cheating gf in my whole life, the day I know and confirmed it, then the relationship has come to an end.

You are trying oooo. how on earth will you be keeping a cheating Hoe.

Dumb her right now and save your life bro.

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Raychee(f): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
She's not using any jazz. Whoever is charmed doesn't have a sense of realization. He wouldn't even know he's been used or treated wrongly. It's just how much you've invested you're finding hard to let go grin

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Skmoda360(m): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:

I have other girls that come around once in a while.. but issue is .. I've invested so much time and money on her ..just can't start all over with another girl ..
Will you just shut the f up....you dey irritate me sha.....wetin you spend sef? Instead of you to dust your shoe and run asapi.....I don't friend a guy like you...you simp level is universal....nothing can solve it even God has given up on your matter.....shior

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by ClearFlair: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
Zzor:
Thats a real and correct woman handling you there, Kudos to her for a job well done,like I always sound it,no man born of a woman is above simping

Tcheew!

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Skmoda360(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
God forbid it, Nothing will make me keep a cheating gf in my whole life, the day I know and confirmed it, then the relationship has come to an end.

You are trying oooo. how on earth will you be keeping a cheating Hoe.

Dumb her right now and save your life bro.
This one no get life again abeg...he has tied his life to a woman undecided
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by deavicky(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
That ur girlfriend kuntus must very sweet and also she gives it to u verywell. I have 2 advise for u
1. Give ur life to christ in that way u will have to stay away from wemen including her.
2. If u find advice one difficult, go get as many as possible girls u can, u may see a perfect one to replace her with. Above all remember there are many kind of sexually transmitted diseases.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Jaylord12(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
One thing I will never accept from my woman is cheating. You cheat on me and it is over. I am never going to look back.

So @op wise up, a cheating spouse is a terrible wife.

Incase you don't know na me talk

Am in support of this.... Don't believe ppl that engage in cheating can easily change
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by SPOLO(m): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
If i am to be given the opportunity to flog u eh! I will flog you till you start confessing that you gonna leave her.

Nonsense
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Skmoda360(m): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Zzor:
Thats a real and correct woman handling you there, Kudos to her for a job well done,like I always sound it,no man born of a woman is above simping
I wish I can buy sense for you but em no dey sell am for market....anybody wey marry this one na bad market oooo

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Gokoyer0(m): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
I don't actually believe all what OP posted are true. May be he exaggerated a bit.

If it's true,why some men are so weak like this?
This is the kind of men that will turn their backs on every members of their family once they get married
lilmax:
You have no self worth

You see sex as god

You lack self control

You're UGLY

Your parents didn't raise you RIGHT

This is all I got from your post
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by vezycash(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:

I've invested so much time and money on her ..just can't start all over with another girl ..

I can give you practical help but it will cost money. If you want message me.

Here's the theory for free.

I will tell you that I'll cure you.

Registration fee 10k.
Form 5k.
Consultation fee 20k

I'll put you on testerone boosting drugs - monthly cost 50k.

Weekly psychotherapy when drugs alone won't work 500k per year.

A year later, we add brainwave therapy for 2m.

2 years pass and no improvement.

Now you don't need a prophet to know that you're being scammed.

Would you continue your "treatment" sessions with me because you have, "spent and invested much money and 3 years with me?"
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by mrdino(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Work on your self-esteem, I think that's where the issue lies.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by DEMZEE(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
I don't have any self worth whatsoever ontop pussy nan shiorrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Go ahead and marry her nah and see how u will be fathering another man's child or children

U know what to do but you are just being stupid and you are scared to take the necessary actions

I once dated a lady for 4yrs and I ended it wen I knew it wasn't going anywhere watsover, it wasnt an easy decision cos I invested time and money into the relationship but it was worth ending it at the end
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Myhusband(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
find a welder man nearest to you, give him the contract to give you sound slap thrice in the morning, four in the afternoon and 7 towards 6pm in the evening, do this for 7 consecutive days and you will be fine

for you to know that you're a SIMP means you know what to do to get off such demeaning act, why that poor girl is opening her lekki toll gate to other guys might even be because you don't have gut

first of all, have gut, build your self esteem, have a stand, construct your principles, be a time manager and dilute your emotional life with other social vices like video game, football and all sorts, person like me if I'm playing game even if my woman dey cry I might not even pay attention

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Lamasta(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

I find it hard to leave my cheating girlfriend, upon say na me dey spend o ... wen we quarrel na me go still beg, upon say no be me Bleep up .

I've read books on red pills and tried being an alpha Male all to no avail, this has bin going on for like 3 years now ..

Advise me on this simping, real niggars in the house . Just want to get my life back to normal cry

This your case don pass deliverance na flogging remain so that sense will fall on you as fast as possible
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

I find it hard to leave my cheating girlfriend, upon say na me dey spend o ... cry
grin grin grin grin now I'm happy you know you need help.
First of all bro
Don't feel bad
Forget all these lord luggards and lady Xena that love to form hard guys and girls on social media.
some people are raised to love the deeply and not to be toxic.
I think the problem is you're afraid to leave her because she's has become really important to your soul...OR you have invested so much time and feelings on her and you don't even know how to Start again with another lady....OR you have made her so attached to your soul and you feel really afraid and unhappy whenever you guys fight and the thought of her leaving you makes you feel like you will die or probably you will not get over it or you will never be happy again.
The thing is first of all you're the one that made her important to your soul not like she used a spell (even though it feels like she used magic) and you're the only one that can make her not to be important to your soul anymore.
Know this a cheating partner does not love or respect you,she's only there for the lust and things she's receiving. So don't make the mistake of believing she loves you or any nonsense like that.
The only thing you can do now is to walk away from her(don't tell her you want to break up) you just walk away and I know it won't be easy because you will be so depressed and sad and you will feel scared and feel like you won't be happy but it's just a trick by your own heart and brain.
So walk away from her, get really busy (this
is really important when you want to forget someone),learn something new,meet new people just for friendship not dating (that's if you feel you can and you can just stay alone if its more comfortable till you're ready),be with friends that will make you laugh,change your environment (if you can),try as hard as possible to delete everything that will make you remember her and whenever her thought crosses you mind immediately fight it off by just saying stuff like these to yourself "I'm done she does not love me or I'm too good for a cheater or I don't care or just hiss (the reason is you have to convince your brain,your thoughts and your heart that she's worthless and not important to you so say those stuffs to yourself as if you mean it.
And also don't try to hate her or keep malice with her because it will affect you and keep you from forgetting her.

The journey won't be easy but let me tell you few months or maybe a year when you finally get over her you will be so happy,you will be proud,you will feel like a real man for correcting your mistakes and you will know you will be happy again.
I mean it you will be really happy.

Tip: whenever you feel like going back to her know this "the pain you're running from will forever continue as long as you keep going back and pleading with her until she's ready to leave you. but if you decide to walk away from her you will only feel the pain once and when you get over her you will never feel that pain anymore.
To get over her depends on you though, you might use a month or a week or a year.
It all depends on you because time does not heal you it only helps,you heal yourself.

Ciao
Also don't rush into dating another girl to forget her unless you want to start your Playboy career and I will advice against it.
You did not loose that slut,she lost you bro.
She lost a real man that loves her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
Okkkkk
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Pearly255(f): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
You must be timidly sweet, kind and loyal...

We ladies use guys like you

Woke up and be brutal, blunt and sweet, all at the same type..
Ladies like ‘em strong, manly.... in fact women hate truthful guys, dedicated etc

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by emerged01(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

In relationship you need to gain control of yourself, if you can’t you are not fit to be in a relationship. She has your Will.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Triangles1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
For you to know about her cheating habit and you're still running after her shows that you didn't love the girl but you're afraid to be lonely, just let her go before you get infected.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by zeusdgrt(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Zzor:
Story
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Henryfour(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
U can't leave cuz u v low self. Maybe u r not living in Lagos, if u r in Lagos n u dnt v sense, den its finished. Get busy, get four sex mates n u will see urself come back
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Mizfabulous18(f): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
Y r u guys shouting at him do u know if the girl used kayanmata on him ...
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by rolams(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
Remove your brain from the container it was kept and reposition it in its normal spot. Your cheating girlfriend can kill or reck your career.

I don't need to read your full story after seeing the heading.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by moneyissweet(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
Only slim girls with big soft yansh can make some men mumu like op
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Anaerobi(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
hmmmm. just hurtful. .I understand the pains.... give it time and start walking away gently.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by seanwilliam(m): 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Henryfour:
U can't leave cuz u v low self. Maybe u r not living in Lagos, if u r in Lagos n u dnt v sense, den its finished. Get busy, get four sex mates n u will see urself come back
lagos state has highest numbers of simp bro
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Armanipounds: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dude if am to advice you maybe my 2% I would say no one is irreplaceable........no matter how strongly they might have influenced your life, it comes to a certain time we all have to part ways for the greater good. maybe when the both parties sees it's a failed relationship. Stop holding tightly to a girl that doesn't want to be with you because that's what you are doing right now! She doesn't deserve your love and you are making yourself look more or less a compound fool by still being with such a promiscuous lady! Think with your head not your heart!
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Anaerobi(m): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pearly255:
You must be timidly sweet, kind and loyal...

We ladies use guys like you

Woke up and be brutal, blunt and sweet, all at the same type..
Ladies like ‘em strong, manly.... women hate truthful guys

lol... no wonder she says am heartless whenever am angry. . lol
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Dnight(m): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

Mad oneitis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.