Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help (34586 Views)

I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Ayomi31071994(m): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
have been in your shoe b4. there is nothing impossible. she no you will always come back even you cut her cheating. my advise for you is to let go off everything you have for her. you can start be deleting her number for the main time and if possible do everything possible to avoid her for a week or so
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by mkpurumma090(f): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
She will change just show her love
Keep loving her
Continue loving her

Until you reach 6ft.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Rilwayne001: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
SMH

You're probably stuck to the sex you get from her, and you're low on self-esteem because you think you can't get another girl that'll give you same.

I have close friend that's with the same predicament. Spending heavily on the girl while he can't even spend #100 for his friends. Yet still the girl show him real pepper on top. My friend will still go on to beg whenever she Bleep up. LMAO.

Fact has always been that girls will never respect lukewarm guys. You've shown you're below her level, and hence she'd go on to find someone above her level while treating you like her slave. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by muller101(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
thorpido:
Na kopnomin or how den dey call am
It's Kop no mi. Do my bidding
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Grace001: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Then don use kayamanta for this one
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Agricaddict(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
I like the babalawo who did the jazz for her, he did it in such a way that you will identify your problem, you will know the solution but the jazz will not let you solve it

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Cutiekatty: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

I find it hard to leave my cheating girlfriend, upon say na me dey spend o ... wen we quarrel na me go still beg, upon say no be me Bleep up .

I've read books on red pills and tried being an alpha Male all to no avail, this has bin going on for like 3 years now ..

Advise me on this simping, real niggars in the house . Just want to get my life back to normal cry
this one don enter fast lane for Kayamata road safe journey bro, it will be better if u can come down from this bus of self destruction at the next bus stop.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Pearly255(f): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Anaerobi:

lol... no wonder she says am heartless whenever am angry. . lol

This woman doesn’t love you
When a woman loves a man she goes miles for him
She becomes totally submissive... No mattter how rich, sexy and handsome her admirers are she’ll never comply.

It takes a lot to handle women
A woman must learn to control her anger..

Don’t ever pamper a woman to an extreme
You go regret am las las
Because we mishandle softies

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by KaptainAfrika: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
She gives you mad head, she has big brezz, big azz, her ting is tight and sweet ? You will find another, but with the addition of good character man, keep casting your net into the sea - this fish you have is rotten.

bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

I find it hard to leave my cheating girlfriend, upon say na me dey spend o ... wen we quarrel na me go still beg, upon say no be me Bleep up .

I've read books on red pills and tried being an alpha Male all to no avail, this has bin going on for like 3 years now ..

Advise me on this simping, real niggars in the house . Just want to get my life back to normal cry

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by hybridblood07(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
My guy, you dey para oh
Jafar1:
Don't leave her oo!
Do everything she says.
If possible, marry her next week,

I know one day she will change and stop cheating on you!

When the time reach to get sense, nobody need to advice you..

But for now, U really need slap!
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by hybridblood07(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
It's better you take your mind off now and suffer broken heart rather hurting yourself everyday. Just focus with your hustle and look a for a decent babe. Most of these girls out there are greedy and unsatisfied
bouncin04:

I have other girls that come around once in a while.. but issue is .. I've invested so much time and money on her ..just can't start all over with another girl ..

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Arckeen: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Don’t leave her bro, she’s your girl friend . Forever and ever . Keep taking care of her . You be real person
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Solatium(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:

I have other girls that come around once in a while.. but issue is .. I've invested so much time and money on her ..just can't start all over with another girl ..

Then be ready to live with an unrepentant cheat.
e go shock you when 3 out of your children DNA does not match yours
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Obedinho130: 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
i want to ask you something. Have you banged her pvssy real good. Come on if you have done that, move on. There are other sweeter loyal pvssy out there. Bang and move on. Reduce your spending on women, person wey like u go like you. Person wey go stay go stay. Com on
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by fredoooooo: 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Se ori e so n kan tofe gba fun e ... Omugo ni e ni ?
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by linconby: 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bro, look for another responsible girl, it happen to me recently, she is even bleep up with my oga, not knowing that am aware. I just let go, as I didn't know anything while am searching for another responsible girl.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Dantee005(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
In olamide's voice; She dey use uhnn collect boys salary... undecided
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Ofadaman(m): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lol, it's because you love her more than she loves you, there's really nothing you can do bro, you can either let her go and face your life or continue in your anguish

I do thank God I've never been in that situation before, cause I do feel the anguish most people I've been with go through when they try to do all to make u settle for them alone and its not just hitting
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Amasimichael: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Keep working on leaving her. U can try redirecting ur focus to anoda lady. U r just addicted to her. Maybe u have been with her for too long n love her too much. U need to try but I won't b easy. Just take a bold step n vesr d pain no matter how strong. After a while you will get over her.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Amasimichael: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Keep working on leaving her. U can try redirecting ur focus to anoda lady. U r just addicted to her. Maybe u have been with her for too long n love her too much. U need to try but it won't b easy. Just take a bold step n bear d pain no matter how severe. After a while you will get over her.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by AlwaysMotun: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
If she cheats, she is not worth you. There are so many fish in the river...or i also feel that she is using jazz on ur destiny... Be wise...
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by TJaguar(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dump her cheating ass. No matter how hot she is and how good the sex is, dump her. That kind of relationship can't go for. Its for your own good
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by daewoorazer(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
1. You can never succeed giving theoretical advice to someone on how to be an alpha, you enforce it physically/And by mentorship.

2. Every guy on this forum expects brothers to be redpillers/ alphaMales. It is wrong. Even God created us differently. Let simps be simps so alpha men can be appreciated and obeyed. Let alphas be alphas so that bitches’ needs can be met on our behalf.

3. And to y’all shouting go and make money first, money doesn’t make you an alpha, it makes you an ATM that never breaks down.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by zcee: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
By the Time you finish your life savings on top of her that is when you will realize the power of kpekus..

Fool you get mind talk say na you dey spend on her but your fellow man go ask you for small change you no go give am..
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
You must be one hell of a ugly guy lacking any selfworth

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Obasogie00(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kayamata
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Kellzmann01(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
lilmax:
You have no self worth

You see sex as god

You lack self control

You're UGLY

Your parents didn't raise you RIGHT

This is all I got from your post

Easy bro, haba
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by orgylover: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
once a girl cheats the first time , dumb her
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by orgylover: 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
Zzor:
Thats a real and correct woman handling you there, Kudos to her for a job well done,like I always sound it,no man born of a woman is above simping
u just come open tow tow wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by koolaid87: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Go Scot with slawormir for 2 weeks.

He should be fine, right real Nigga?

Yea

quote author=bouncin04 post=94579022]Please advice needed ..

Advise me on this simping, real niggars in the house . Just want to get my life back to normal cry[/quote]
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by BigBizzy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bring your face come make I slap you so sense go enter your head.....

Abi she don tie una too picture put for bottle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online / Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man / Captain & Fiancee Recreate Dwayne Wade & Gabby's Basketball Pose In Pre-Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.