Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help (34520 Views)

I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Auladimeji(m): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
bouncin04:

I have other girls that come around once in a while.. but issue is .. I've invested so much time and money on her ..just can't start all over with another girl ..
The girl get your mumu button, nothing you fit do until you are ready to start allover again... Then you can before a bonifide Redpiller
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed .. I find it hard to leave my cheating girlfriend, upon say na me dey spend o ... wen we quarrel na me go still beg, upon say no be me Bleep up . I've read books on red pills and tried being an alpha Male all to no avail, this has bin going on for like 3 years now .. Advise me on this simping , real niggars in the house . Just want to get my life back to normal cry

The reason why you find it difficult to leave is because you have invested a lot in the relationship. Always make such in any relationship you find yourself the emotional and financial investment should be at least 60/40.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Ikea81: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed .. I find it hard to leave my cheating girlfriend, upon say na me dey spend o ... wen we quarrel na me go still beg, upon say no be me Bleep up . I've read books on red pills and tried being an alpha Male all to no avail, this has bin going on for like 3 years now .. Advise me on this simping , real niggars in the house . Just want to get my life back to normal cry

Send me pm. Free coaching. 2weeks max.u don dey flex another.more.quality pussy at less cost

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
bouncin04:

1. Delete her number from your phone and stop chatting her on WhatsApp, FB, IG etc.

2. Avoid the temptation of checking her activities on FB and other social media

3. Stop discussing her with friends, family and every other person.

4. Stop thinking about her...

5. Stop reading your past conversations with her.

6. See whatever you spent on her as wasted investment...

If you do this consistently for two weeks, your obsession about her will start eradicating.

Lastly, learn your lesson in your next relationship....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by iLegendd(m): 12:48am On Oct 04, 2020
Nice thread. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by muller101(m): 2:36am On Oct 04, 2020
bouncin04:

I have other girls that come around once in a while.. but issue is .. I've invested so much time and money on her ..just can't start all over with another girl ..
you invested that much for a liability?
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 04, 2020
It looks like both of y'all are cheating; so what's the problem? Maybe if you stop, she'll stop. Just like that!!

bouncin04:

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 04, 2020
He cheats too. But I guess that's ok?!

MrTAnonymous:
One thing I will never accept from my woman is cheating. You cheat on me and it is over. I am never going to look back.

So @op Wise up, a cheating spouse is a terrible wife.

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Ayo2004: 4:09am On Oct 04, 2020
Dey don use op head do hot eba grin
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Muhylonaire007: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
grin
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by millionboi2: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

I find it hard to leave my cheating girlfriend, upon say na me dey spend o ... wen we quarrel na me go still beg, upon say no be me Bleep up .

I've read books on red pills and tried being an alpha Male all to no avail, this has bin going on for like 3 years now ..

Advise me on this simping, real niggars in the house . Just want to get my life back to normal cry
juju
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by pickatyou2: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
You think low of yourself that's all I can say.
When u believe you are worth more and deserve better , only then can you move on

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

I find it hard to leave my cheating girlfriend, upon say na me dey spend o ... cry
grin grin grin grin now I'm happy you know you need help.
First of all bro
Don't feel bad.

you can try the brutal way of turning her to your side chick while you find yourself another girl to be the main chick and you will give her the dose of her own medicine by cheating and hurting her but I don't think she will care now since she's a SLUT.
So I'd say work on yourself bruh
I have this little advice for you.

Forget all these lord luggards and lady Xena that love to form hard guys and girls on social media.
some people are raised to love deeply and not to be toxic grin grin.
I think the problem is you're afraid to leave her because she's has become really important to your soul...OR you have invested so much time and feelings on her and you don't even know how to Start again with another lady....OR you have made her so attached to your soul and you feel really afraid and unhappy whenever you guys fight and the thought of her leaving you makes you feel like you will die or probably you will not get over it or you will never be happy again.
The thing is first of all you're the one that made her important to your soul not like she used a spell (even though it feels like she used magic) and you're the only one that can make her not to be important to your soul anymore.
Know this a cheating partner does not love or respect you,she's only there for the lust and things she's receiving. So don't make the mistake of believing she loves you or any nonsense like that.
The only thing you can do now is to walk away from her(don't tell her you want to break up) you just walk away and I know it won't be easy because you will be so depressed and sad and you will feel scared and feel like you won't be happy but it's just a trick by your own heart and brain.
So walk away from her, get really busy (this
is really important when you want to forget someone),learn something new,meet new people just for friendship not dating (that's if you feel you can and you can just stay alone if its more comfortable till you're ready),be with friends that will make you laugh,change your environment (if you can),try as hard as possible to delete everything that will make you remember her and whenever her thought crosses you mind immediately fight it off by just saying stuff like these to yourself "I'm done she does not love me or I'm too good for a cheater or I don't care or just hiss (the reason is you have to convince your brain,your thoughts and your heart that she's worthless and not important to you so say those stuffs to yourself as if you mean it.
And also don't try to hate her or keep malice with her because it will affect you and keep you from forgetting her.

The journey won't be easy but let me tell you few months or maybe a year when you finally get over her you will be so happy,you will be proud,you will feel like a real man for correcting your mistakes and you will know you will be happy again.
I mean it you will be really happy.

Tip: whenever you feel like going back to her know this "the pain you're running from will forever continue as long as you keep going back and pleading with her until she's ready to leave you. but if you decide to walk away from her you will only feel the pain once and when you get over her you will never feel that pain anymore.
To get over her depends on you though, you might use a month or a week or a year.
It all depends on you because time does not heal you it only helps,you heal yourself.

Ciao
Also don't rush into dating another girl to forget her unless you want to start your Playboy career and I will advice against it.
You did not loose that slut,she lost you bro.
She lost a real man that loves her.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bros, na her puna you no wan leave. The girl sweet well well

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Sniper04(m): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kayanmata at work
Broda wey mumu

2 Likes

You're Mad
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by nnamdiosu(m): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

I find it hard to leave my cheating girlfriend, upon say na me dey spend o ... wen we quarrel na me go still beg, upon say no be me Bleep up .

I've read books on red pills and tried being an alpha Male all to no avail, this has bin going on for like 3 years now ..

Advise me on this simping, real niggars in the house . Just want to get my life back to normal cry

There is a soul tie joining you too or she has you under a spell.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by khingTony(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by muykem: 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
You are loving guy. Continue to enjoying yourself.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Indispensable85(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mugu
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by iamyemiakins(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Zzor:
[s]Thats a real and correct woman handling you there, Kudos to her for a job well done,like I always sound it,no man born of a woman is above simping[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Slick102(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
See your destiny see super Story. Nah so the Pekus sweet reach. Well I don't blame you. Many unsuspecting men pray for liberal girlfriends. Use your head to carry.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Dangrace01: 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
She dey jaruma you dey drop - erigga
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
lilmax:
You have no self worth

You see sex as god

You lack self control

You're UGLY

Your parents didn't raise you RIGHT

This is all I got from your post

Where did he mention Sex in the post?
It's better to shut up sometimes

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by butterfly777(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
I guess you are jazzed. You need deliverance.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by SWORD419(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
U need bitter slap and 12 sachet of red pills
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by ehinmowo: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

Alpha male is not in you. Embrace your beta in peace.

7 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by boninho: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:

No matter how far you've gone in the wrong path, it won't make it the right path....you must make a u turn
End it, you won't die

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
Step 1_____ stop eating her food incase na dia your mumu button dey.

Step 2_____ don't initiate bleep and don't accept bleep advances from her.( Na here be d genesis)

Step 3_____ if you must spend, reduce your spending on her to like 1%.

Step 4_____ enforce the above 3 steps and report your progress to me for second semester.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by OhiOfIhima: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
That simple, just ignore her like she never exist. Don't call, no chat. Enter social media, get more girls to talk to. Walahi, wit time u will realize how happier you can be.

I can't imagine the kind of truma you might have gone through for three yrs by staying wit a cheating girlfriend. Mine was just six month b4 I finally moved on. Right now, I maintain not less than 2-3girls consecutively to avoid heart ache.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by 99thEnemy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

Your village people stroooooong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger / Love And Royalty: Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.