Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help (34547 Views)

I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by nizetee: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

1. Delete her number from your phone and stop chatting her on WhatsApp, FB, IG etc.

2. Avoid the temptation of checking her activities on FB and other social media

3. Stop discussing her with friends, family and every other person.

4. Stop thinking about her...

5. Stop reading your past conversations with her.

6. See whatever you spent on her as wasted investment...

If you do this consistently for two weeks, your obsession about her will start eradicating.

Lastly, learn your lesson in your next relationship....

Guy u get sense die!
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by nizetee: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
nnamdiosu:

There is a soul tie joining you too or she has you under a spell.
Toto spell!

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by enonche85(m): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

I find it hard to leave my cheating girlfriend, upon say na me dey spend o ... wen we quarrel na me go still beg, upon say no be me Bleep up .

I've read books on red pills and tried being an alpha Male all to no avail, this has bin going on for like 3 years now ..

Advise me on this simping, real niggars in the house . Just want to get my life back to normal cry

U really need some good good slaps!!!

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by shegunmessi(m): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

I find it hard to leave my cheating girlfriend, upon say na me dey spend o ... wen we quarrel na me go still beg, upon say no be me Bleep up .

I've read books on red pills and tried being an alpha Male all to no avail, this has bin going on for like 3 years now ..

Advise me on this simping, real niggars in the house . Just want to get my life back to normal cry
Ma niggy grin
Dem suppose stone u
Just imagined,u can't leave ur cheating girlfriend,I know it's because of kpekus grin,because of just a mere affection,u are living a depressed life,I'm so sorry for u.
My advice for u to make action bitters ur friend >: grin
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Royalty5(f): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
Well I don't know how much you have spent in the relationship that is making you not to quit. But do you know how much business owners lost in a day? Ask poultry farmers whose farm had disease outbreak. Since you don't want to loose money, marry her. She is cheating because she does not want to put all her eggs in one basket. But we know you are using us to catch cruise. SIMPle!!!

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by skinny419(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
When kpomo sweet like no other
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Villemark: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
With all this comment, if you still no get sense or you still won dey move on with her my brother your grave no far from you again,think my nigga think,I rest my case.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by nizetee: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
boninho:

No matter how far you've gone in the wrong path, it won't make it the right path....you must make a u turn
End it, you won't die

Kai, kai, kai, your coconut water pure, no b lie. See better talk. Wise talk. Boninho I hail.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by enonche85(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
lefulefu:
if u cant leave her then turn her to a side chick and go get a main girlfriend cheesy
simple

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by kolade560: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
you are a disgrace to manhood, ur family and self.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by enonche85(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:

I have other girls that come around once in a while.. but issue is .. I've invested so much time and money on her ..just can't start all over with another girl ..

Did she at anytime give u something like this to drink?...

...if yes, then ur finished!!!

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by afadi2410: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Such relationship don't last anyway,you guys will part naturally and she will do the leaving.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Discharge the girl and move on. Rule number in relationship, do not accomodate a cheating partner as a cheating partner can kill. Don't be a simp on red pills
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Priam: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
H
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by ChrisHandsome999(m): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

my brother that's my present problem right now too o, the gul is a bloody cheater, if you see how this girl the take introduce me for people ehh, u go think say another man never ever see her neckedness before, she come make me to dey fear women generally now.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Blackking98(m): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
thorpido:
Na kopnomin or how den dey call am
Kopnomi. Meaning do as I say in Efik/ibibio.
I suppose organise NL guys make dem go OP house beat am every day till eim break up.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by kingriqoriqo: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
omo this simpin no be here
u need deliverance angry
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by mj31(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
@op it seems that girl is really beautiful and she ass big ass and boobs, that has blinded u. But i will advice you to stay strong leave her and look for someone else, there are may ladies that is better than her.
Just be a strong man and take that decision
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Ikea81: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

Just start dating someone else. Trust me, you will get over her.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by waliezia(m): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
U are obsessed with her sex with u.....nothing more than that
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by ghettochild4u(m): 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
My brother. U been jazzed bigtime
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Skinkerjnr(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
lefulefu:
if u cant leave her then turn her to a side chick and go get a main girlfriend cheesy
simple
may wisdom neva depart from you

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by teebillz: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

You don't learn to be an alpha man. You're born one.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Babaflexzy11(m): 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Guy u need to answer a couple of questions urself.
1. Why are u in a relationship
2. What's so special about her.
3. Do you know what it means to have self worth.
Answer these questions sincerely, then u will know what to do.
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by teebillz: 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
debbydams:
im not in support of that. Leave her nd use your brain in your next relationship

No way! He must downgrade that relationship and use her to practice how to fuccckkk.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Anaerobi(m): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pearly255:

This woman doesn’t love you
When a woman loves a man she goes miles for him
She becomes totally submissive... No mattter how rich, sexy and handsome her admirers are she’ll never comply.

It takes a lot to handle women
A woman must learn to control her anger..

Don’t ever pamper a woman to an extreme
You go regret am las las
Because we mishandle softies

lol... she doesn't love me kwa... Biko allow us that way.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Patmilia(f): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
Go for deliverance. You're under a strong spell or you aren't telling us the truth.
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by ogbu80(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
Her kayamata strong wella! You are finished cheesy
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Olababee(f): 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
clumsydyna:

You cheat on her yet, you don't want her to cheat, inside life. I don't understand why people use the word "cheat" when there is no commitment, you should only use the word cheat in marriages and special partnership. A boyfriend or girlfriend owes you no commitment until you have both decided that you have sampled enough and want to settle down with your choice, then comes "marriage".

Exactly,don't mind him, u don't want to be cheated on but ur cheating on her.....enjoy the flow
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
You are a big fool. As in your mugu no be here.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Twelfthman: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Stop having sex with her. That is where your control button dey.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by habakukjss3: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

Don't worry...
Once she infects you with HIV... Your senses will definitely come back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum / Most Beautiful Ladies In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.