Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help (34633 Views)

I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
MANY NIGERIANS MANAGED THIS
, FUK IN NIGERIA TODAY NOT BY HAVING GIRLFRIENDS FREE GIRLS EVERYWHERE PLS ASK DON JAZZY
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by uncleck: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Codes151(m): 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

I find it hard to leave my cheating girlfriend, upon say na me dey spend o ... wen we quarrel na me go still beg, upon say no be me Bleep up .

I've read books on red pills and tried being an alpha Male all to no avail, this has bin going on for like 3 years now ..

Advise me on this simping, real niggars in the house . Just want to get my life back to normal cry
you accept to be abused emotionally
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

I find it hard to leave my cheating girlfriend, upon say na me dey spend o ... wen we quarrel na me go still beg, upon say no be me Bleep up .

I've read books on red pills and tried being an alpha Male all to no avail, this has bin going on for like 3 years now ..

Advise me on this simping, real niggars in the house . Just want to get my life back to normal cry

I'm sprung
Dog, she got me
Got me doin' things I'll never do
If you ain't been, I'm tellin' you

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Badonasty(m): 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
lol...God will set you free my brother
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Solidkay(m): 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
This fool is not ready to change, see him challenging the people advising him and still defending his stupidity.
how old is he anyways
One thing I deduce from all of these is that your stupidity is like ZEEWORLD, Extraordinary Everyday!!!

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by madridsta007(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:

I have other girls that come around once in a while.. but issue is .. I've invested so much time and money on her ..just can't start all over with another girl ..

The jazz she has on you is quite strong.
You need to go to an MFM deliverance session.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by AntiWailer: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dnt disturb yourself.

She will leave you soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by LoveLead044: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Zzor:
Thats a real and correct woman handling you there, Kudos to her for a job well done,like I always sound it,no man born of a woman is above simping

You absolutely know nothing about Alfa men

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by iamyemiakins(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Babe yẹn ti fi omi òbò rò èfọ́ fún ẹ
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by ALADD(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
She don cook Efo(vegetables) for u...... grin

Untill u get free from the spell u go dey alright
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Seyzcham91(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Be like she don use KAYAMATA for you or maybe you don chop her Concorted VEGETABLE

No big deal here, stop spending for her, find another girl to dey spend for!

you are your problem and still will be your own solution
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Elsueno: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

Just handover ur ATM pin & make sure every penny you earn goes through her firsst Before she gives u pocket money.

or

You can just graduate to being her slave. am sure she WOULD UNDERSTAND HOW CARING AND LOVING YOU ARE grin
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by LoveLead044: 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nothing humbles women pass a real Alfa man. Who doesn't give a fvck. They keep coming

4 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Martartins(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
I was once in your shoes. Do you know what I did? I hacked her WhatsApp number to continue to view her conversation with her other boyfriends. Anytime we fight and I feel like calling her back, I do go and read up those conversations.

Later on, I found out that reading those convo made me to really hate her and see her for the type of person she is.

Call it invasion of privacy, or a breach of trust or insecurity, I don't care. I haven't thought of her for two years straight until now.

6 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by BananaPeel(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:

I have other girls that come around once in a while.. but issue is .. I've invested so much time and money on her ..just can't start all over with another girl ..
Who told you having a girlfriend is an investment? You really need resetting slap as the poster above said.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by ViktorCash: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
She don lock you inside bottle grin
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by LegalWolf: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

what the f*ck nigha You need some real dope shit to have courage and forget that motherfuckaa!
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by drey076(m): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kayamanta cheesy
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by deflover(m): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:

so technically she is not cheating cos u are cheating too

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Ibyno(m): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
u take d first step alrrady by saying it here, its a gradual process .
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by charsoso: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:

Only mean people reason this way, guy maybe you deserve what she is giving you

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by sehin79(m): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bros kunle please don’t leave her ooo... because the money you pay us I still need it..... if you leave her where we go get another MAGA like you.
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by tayooluwole: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bro, you're already addicted to her p**sy, you always feel on top of the world fu***g her...no one can dissuade you from her except if she her self give you red card

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by emkz: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
Please, since you find it hard to leave her, I encourage you to stay with her.

Don't ever leave her. She is your world. She is your galaxy. Keep loving her and be assured that one day, she'd change and love you back.

I have one question for you or two:

(1) What is so special about her and being with her?

(2) Have you ever had your heart broken?

(3) If she dies, would you commit suicide because you can't live life without her?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Naturalobserver(m): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
Zzor:
Thats a real and correct woman handling you there, Kudos to her for a job well done,like I always sound it,no man born of a woman is above simping
Not me
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by zedman1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

As soon as I saw this I assumed the first guys or even more than half of the people commenting here would bash you. I was right.Thing is,those coming for your head have never been caught up in that web.You can easily call someone stewpid if you've never been in that shoe, in fact, I used to, until I fell into her well. Funny thing, stewpid things bro.

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by cococandy(f): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:

but you want her to be faithful to you. grin

The way you guys are the agents of your own confusion sha. Does this girl even have the slightest idea that you guys are in a relationship?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by luminouz(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
Gimme ya location.....
By the time I beat you for a day and parade you round naked at the market place, you will be redpilled..

If not, I kuku kill you undecided

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by SUGARCyprian247: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
nawao..

I think you need to be sure.. She is NOT using one of these special packages on You.

Ladies Got no chill these days !!
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Traininghub(f): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hakhakhakhakhakhakhak, if you're honest and aren't cheating either, I'll implore you to think of your future, is she the type of woman you want to spend forever with?
If she can't turn a new leaf then let her be, better ladies plenty for Naija na.
Do check my siggy, I'll help you start a business with as little as 3k. Join our December online training and make this festive period a blast with little cash! No go spend big money on top wetin you fit make with shikini money
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by abidem4real: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed ..

I think it's her pussy that's controlling your head nigga. Not until you're able to be free from the addiction to her pussy, you'll keep quarrelling and begging her even when she cheats on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? / Throwback Picture Of Valentine's Day In 1965

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.