Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? (48835 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Cohelm(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2020
A good woman should not be interested in money. The one major point that men want to put across is that the women that date them should not be eyeing their money because any woman that ayes your money is not the best kind of person to be with.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Cohelm:
A good woman should not be interested in money. The one major point that men want to put across is that the women that date them should not be eyeing their money because any woman that ayes your money is not the best kind of person to be with.
So what should a good woman be interested in? how you walk and talk? would that buy her things in the market? please delete this comment
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Dynmyt: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
MrTAnonymous:

Firstly, I am not in support of women not liking or having money, infact women should make good money. The issue is girls should stop having this entitlement attitude, it sucks. I especially hate when someone with an entitlement attitude starts demanding stuffs from me like I am your father undecided Babygirl are you a PUTA? undecided

Women are the main reason why men go outside and cheat. No man wants to deal with a frustrated woman especially after a long day at work. Why go home to meet a troublesome and frustrating woman when I can just go and meet my side chick who is ready to give me peace of mind.

Mind you, I am not supporting cheating, cheating is bad But please lets understand each other before committing into a relationship.

Incase you don't know na me talk
Does she give you the peace of mind free of CHARGE?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wedding In Pics / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.