Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? (48836 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by TheCork(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sarang:

Lol not everyone is as stingy as you.

10 naira my ass

Hangon can u afford me? Sweery do u realiaze am a Londoner?....I dont go to roadside restaurants ooooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by jimmychang: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Every mallam to his kettle.

This is your reply grin grin grin grin grin

This gender go confuse you
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nooel1: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sarang:

That includes YOUR MOTHER and sisters I am sure you are aware

Sarang, I'm sorry for what I said to you not because you deserved it but because it's unlike me. I don't need any apologies from you despite all your insults at my person. You crossed the line even when I wasn't referring to you.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sarang(f): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nooel1:

Sarang, I'm sorry for what I said to you not because you deserved it but because it's unlike me. I don't need any apologies from you despite all your insults at my person. You crossed the line even when I wasn't referring to you.

Sorry if you feel insulted.
But 90% of Nigerian women involves a wide range of people. They are the people you called bitches and gold-diggers
We should learn to respect others even when they are not our family

2 Likes

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by toye440: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
Abouwaza:
Kolewerk
Creating stupid threads won't help you bitchhes

The real question is why do most girls feel they are entitled to their partner's wealth when they can't even do anything to help the man in question

No one is asking you to suffer but if you can't sow, you will never reap that's fact
What a K.O.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sarang(f): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
TheCork:

Hangon can u afford me? Sweery do u realiaze am a Londoner?....I dont go to roadside restaurants ooooo undecided

I remember you..
online celebrity miss road
Mr.Cork
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sarang(f): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nooel1:

You made me attack you! If you had minded your own business I won't have decimated you like I did. I don't have any issue with you. Abeg mind ya self.

You attacked Nigerian women of which I am one
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nooel1: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sarang:

Sorry if you feel insulted.
But 90% of Nigerian women involves a wide range of people. They are the people you called bitches and gold-diggers
We should learn to respect others even when they are not our family
Once again sorry if you feel insulted

Most times we say things online we are not supposed to say, maybe out of anger. I'm not like that, I only said what I said just to get back at Zzor and she herself knows that. You're a gorgeous person and as such deserve better. I'm sorry my dear.

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by TheCork(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sarang:

I remember you..
online celebrity miss road
Mr.Cork

^^^^u see..this is the problem wit chicks like this that go to publick school....& then she complain she can't find man on nairaland (shakeing my head) undecided
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sixfeetbelle: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
jimmychang:

This is your reply grin grin grin grin grin

This gender go confuse you

I got tired of replying mentions. That's why. Already had someone throw insults at me because he viewed my profile and came to a baseless conclusion. As if it's relevant to the topic at hand.

And yes, I still stand by what I said. While some ladies have been betrayed by the guys they suffered with, some guys have been betrayed by the ladies they spent heaven and earth for. So to solve this issue, everybody should stay on their lane. Nobody should suffer with anyone again. Nobody should expect loyalty from anybody again. Ladies should hustle and make their own money as guys are doing. When they are ready, they get married. If marriage doesn't work out, they take a walk immediately without wondering if they should endure his cheating because they don't have their own money.

That way, no one will come online to wail "I suffered with him and he left me" or "she used me and made me broke"

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nooel1: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sarang:

You attacked Nigerian women of which I am one

Okay I'm sincerely sorry for that. I mean it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by NonnyDot(m): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
FG has approved reopening of school. I think it is wise you go back to learn "why".

You can only reap where you sow. Take note
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Why does OP keep fighting a battle she can't win

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by QDubz(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Me thinks only the beta males have got time to argue this out.
Men focus on your goals, become successful, women are only attracted to a man dedicated to his propose..
The sooner you swallow that Red pill and understand the power of hypergamy the better for you.
Make money, screw bitches as much as you want, settle down with the best amongst them
No woman can love you like your mom!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nooel1:

Most times we say things online we are not supposed to say, maybe out of anger. I'm not like that, I only said what I said just to get back at Zzor and she herself knows that. You're a gorgeous person and as such deserve better. I'm sorry my dear.
You are just a trouble maker,i never in any way insulted you,you always attack and I've got no options than to counter
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Fortune118005(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Most Nigerian men have this mentality that a good woman should not like money, she should be ready to suffer with them (they will maltreat her after the money comes), she should also not see anything wrong with cheating as long as they are providing for the family.

Why must a woman undergo all these before she can be tagged a good woman? Is she your mother?

ZZOR, YOU ARE BECOMING POPULAR ON NAIRALAND O

Well, not all Nigerian men do that
Zzor:
Most Nigerian men have this mentality that a good woman should not like money, she should be ready to suffer with them (they will maltreat her after the money comes), she should also not see anything wrong with cheating as long as they are providing for the family.

Why must a woman undergo all these before she can be tagged a good woman? Is she your mother?

Zzor:

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nuel19: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
You are just a trouble maker,i never in any way insulted you,you always attack and I've got no options than to counter

Good to Know that you've contacted your boyfriend of a mod to ban my account ( Nooel1) again after having them ban CheGuevara101. I will continue to hunt you till you stop demeaning well meaning Nigerian men. My fight with you will never stop.

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sarang(f): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nooel1:

Okay I'm sincerely sorry for that. I mean it.

smiley
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sarang(f): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
TheCork:

^^^^u see..this is the problem wit chicks like this that go to publick school....& then she complain she can't find man on nairaland (shakeing my head) undecided

Gbafue
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sarang(f): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nooel1:

Well thank you
Every woman and man certainly deserves better
I appreciate your humility
Bygones are bygones smiley

I besiege you also stop attacking Op
She only asked a question
Once again, everyone deserves respect

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by milann: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

i can prove you wrong. Just try me.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by vickydevoka(m): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
That was back then in the 60's down to 80's but reverse is the case now
If u n need money enter hotel simple. A note in nicon Hilton 20k
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by ozone29(m): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

On the contrary, most Nigerian men want to be successful before marriage at least house, Clothe and feed his family. Everyone needs money to survive male and female. The big question here should be what does she bring to the table because small girls have the mindset that the only thing a man truly wants is her beauty, her body and those are fallacies. Be a woman of substance and you will always attract real men.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by milann: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I got tired of replying mentions. why. Already had someone throw insults at me because he viewed my profile and came to a baseless conclusion. As if it's relevant to the topic at hand.

And yes, I still stand by what I said. While some ladies have been betrayed by the guys they suffered with, some guys have been betrayed by the ladies they spent heaven and earth for. So to solve this issue, everybody should stay on their lane. Nobody should suffer with anyone again. Nobody should expect loyalty from anybody again. Ladies should hustle and make their own money as guys are doing. When they are ready, they get married. If marriage doesn't work out, they take a walk immediately without wondering if they should endure his cheating because they don't have their own money.

That way, no one will come online to wail "I suffered with him and he left me" or "she used me and made me broke"
you are a bitter misandrist posing as a feminist. You should be arrested
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by JB4life: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
That is how poor men think grin

Many men have lot of unrealistic idealism of how a woman is suppose to treat them forgetting that the person they rely on for emotional support is also human.

But you agreed to marry the poor man,only to be complaining later about his natural mentality

Why not wait till you get the rich man whose mentality you would like??
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by blackjack21(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

You have a wrong presumption about this. women can like money all they want, we only don't want them to like OUR money too much

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by TheCork(m): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sarang:

Gbafue

Spek English jor!! angry
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
I need an iPhone
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Edusouls(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ehhh leave the poor men alone nahh, go and find rich men that would cater for all ur life troubles and ur family, how much do ur father have?and ur brothers?, lazy women everywhere..
Zzor:
Exactly
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by TooGod247(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
ashowo have just start, and must talk
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Toks2008(m): 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

You spoilt the whole thing with you stating that naija men maltreat the ladies who stood by them when they had nothing.. That is a lie from the pits of hell.

The problem is that ladies who suffer with their men usually feel that the man must not be with any other lady when the money comes and once the guy tries another lady they just see it as maltreatment which is not so.

No naija guy will ever ever neglect a lady who stood by him When he had nothing.

Furthermore, there is a huge difference between a lady who was there for a guy and a lady who was there with a guy when he was suffering.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by cooooooks(m): 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Who are the guys saying all these different things?

Is it the same guy or are you getting different answers/perspectives from different people (as is normal in a diverse world)?

Personally, I have a twin sister and grew up in an extended family where ALL parents worked and contributed. Some of the women made more than their husbands as their careers progressed.

It was only upon getting to my 20s or so that I began to hear that my money is my money and your money is our money. I had literally never heard that before 3 years ago.

Even in my dating life so far, I have not met these women who are seeking to be meal tickets. That is why I disagree with people who generalize. PErhaps we should change our surroundings if we do not like our experiences.

Preshieben:
I don't gerrit...

you work for your money and take care of yourself
they say you're seeking for gender equality...

you don't work or depend on guys
they tag you a gold digger and a leech

What do you guys really want?
I'll appreciate an answer to this question....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wedding In Pics / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.