Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? (48832 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Mrscarter(f): 9:34am On Oct 04, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
I'm very sure this person is not a woman undecided Or she is not Nigerian.

Na why's that so hard to believe.
My parents are nigerian therefore I'm Nigerian
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Mrscarter(f): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2020
DaInferno:
be like when the first sin you commit is a mistake, then the other ones you commit are the real sins cheesy

I get

Yesgrin
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Mrscarter(f): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Mistake there covers abuse, cheat, failed responsibility, detachment, selfishness, non obvious offenses etc

True but I was referring to cheating in particular.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by zexy2030(m): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Most Nigerian men have this mentality that a good woman should not like money,she should be ready to suffer with them(they will maltreat her after the money comes),she should also not see anything wrong with cheating as long as they are providing for the family.Why must a woman undergo all these before she can be tagged a good woman?Is she your mother?
Wrong observation.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Mrscarter(f): 9:48am On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=ZIINI post=94585591][/quote]

Na I just think it's the right thing to do.
Honestly I feel awkward if anyone spends on me. I just think having good connections(relationships n friendships)are more important than being given gifts or money n U get further in life that way. Not saying ion like money I just dnt think it's attractive to always take n never give or to be thought of as entitled. Cos it isn't attractive n U will only attract guys who'll use you. if U want a decent guy with true feelings for you then U gotta be prepared to a decent person. If U wanna be a wife n not just a side chick n to have the best relationship then Ur man has to think highly of you n not just Ur body.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Mrscarter(f): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2020
0KNM:
yea, like meth

Na is you who cannot comprehend.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2020
Mrscarter:

Na I just think it's the right thing to do.
Honestly I feel awkward if anyone spends on me. I just think having good connections(relationships n friendships)are more important than being given gifts or money n U get further in life that way. Not saying ion like money I just dnt think it's attractive to always take n never give or to be thought of as entitled. Cos it isn't attractive n U will only attract guys who'll use you. if U want a decent guy with true feelings for you then U gotta be prepared to a decent person. If U wanna be a wife n not just a side chick n to have the best relationship then Ur man has to think highly of you n not just Ur body.
I doubt if you're a woman
Or perhaps maybe not a Nigerian
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Mrscarter(f): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2020
0KNM:
yea, like meth

U can't understand that? It's not complicated lol.
If U cheat once it can be called a mistake but if U keep cheating after that then it's something you're choosing to keep doing n therefore isn't a mistake.
Simple see. Hope U grab
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Mrscarter(f): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2020
ZIINI:

I doubt if you're a woman
Or perhaps maybe not a Nigerian

I'm both. I just use my brain.
My parents raised me well.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Froshloaded: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
good to know happy Sunday too,enjoy your day and stay out of trouble
Is that you on your Profile shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 04, 2020
Mrscarter:

I'm both. I just use my brain.
My parents raised me well.
Will i now say ozzor parents didn't raise her well
Dis thing dey wan kind
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Mrscarter(f): 10:06am On Oct 04, 2020
ZIINI:

Will i now say ozzor parents didn't raise her well
Dis thing dey wan kind

Parents can only teach U things they were taught. If they teach sum things n not others it dnt make em bad parents per say.
Besides sum dnt listen to their parents.
But is more that I just prefer to stick to my morals n beliefs. It got me further in life
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by abiola708(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2020
You can actually get your wears collection at your doorstep with the best online quality boutique
Abiomart Store (FACEBOOK) ,ABIUNI_WEARSS (IG) is your best place

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Benwallt(m): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2020
No pain no gain. If I marry you with my money that you didn't contribute a Fadden to you must watch your steps as a wife not to get on my red nerve. You cannot come and be meandering anyhow in my house without me spreading the spikes in your track.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by witnezHD(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Most Nigerian men have this mentality that a good woman should not like money,she should be ready to suffer with them(they will maltreat her after the money comes),she should also not see anything wrong with cheating as long as they are providing for the family.Why must a woman undergo all these before she can be tagged a good woman?Is she your mother?
stop watching Africa magic

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2020
Mrscarter:

U can't understand that? It's not complicated lol.
If U cheat once it can be called a mistake but if U keep cheating after that then it's something you're choosing to keep doing n therefore isn't a mistake.
Simple see. Hope U grab

Mrscarter:

Cheating isn't a mistake it is first a choice then becomes a mistake.
Anymore cheating after the first time is just a choice not mistakes at all. Afterall who repeatedly n deliberately keeps making the same mistake yeah?
you are confused

Are these highlighted lines same?
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by FahBuLous: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2020
This girl just sabi how to the post rubbish, even her comments na rubbish, una just the give am attention too much na why...

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by LedRock: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2020
You guys should know by now that this zz.or is a big time fool na.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Mrscarter(f): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2020
0KNM:

you are confused

Are these highlighted lines same?

Sighs...
I tried rewording it so U can understand.
If U don't then get over it.
Why are U looking for something to pick at? Is my comment so important to you really? If U dnt understand then don't worry bout it...move on.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2020
4teenblaq:

federal government have approved reopening of schools, I think it is time for you to prepare and pack your luggages and be ready for lecture...

Lol she will when she finds something interesting out there. She's definitely bipolar just let her be else u will get tired chasing her in circles.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2020
FahBuLous:
This girl just sabi how to the post rubbish, even her comments na rubbish, una just the give am attention too much na why...
Take your hate from here

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2020
LedRock:
You guys should know by now that this zz.or is a big time fool na.
But you are the one already displaying your stupidity and foolishness here
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2020
Mrscarter:

Sighs...
I tried rewording it so U can understand.
If U don't then get over it.
Why are U looking for something to pick at? Is my comment so important to you really? If U dnt understand then don't worry bout it...move on.
No, the comment isn’t important to me. I’m just pointing out the confusion in your initial comment.

But like you said, we meuve
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by FahBuLous: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Take your hate from here
I pity the man that will wife you sha.. And i am sure you will to hide your true self just to get married bkus no sane man wud wanna end up with a being like you..

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2020
FahBuLous:
I pity the man that will wife you sha.. And i am sure you will to hide your true self just to get married bkus no sane man wud wanna end up with a being like you..
i swear that lucky man will strike gold,im a very peaceful person ,i can't deal with your types that are shallow and too judgemental

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Mrscarter(f): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2020
0KNM:

No, the comment isn’t important to me. I’m just pointing out the confusion in your initial comment.

But like you said, we meuve

Yeah I guess I coulda worded it a Little different but have been bit absent minded today but it's understandable if U read it n think bout it lol.
Now we can meuve... smiley
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by FahBuLous: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
i swear that lucky man will strike gold,im a very peaceful person ,i can't deal with your types that are shallow and too judgemental
You beta snap out of diz ur useless mentality... A word is enough for the wise... Unless, you are nt wise..
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 04, 2020
FahBuLous:
You beta snap out of diz ur useless mentality... A word is enough for the wise... Unless, you are nt wise..
eat shit Mr fabulous

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by FahBuLous: 11:56am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
eat shit Mr fabulous
I Know ur type, you hate the truth..
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2020
FahBuLous:
I Know ur type, you hate the truth..
go and change your mentality,you fall under the men I'm talking about in my post
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by TheCork(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
eat shit Mr fabulous

Zzor But y r u telling mr FahBuLous to eat $hit?
..WHO eat $hit on a Sunday? grin grin grin grin

Did he tell u he waz hungry? U dint even recommend sandwich...u say the brother to eat $hit grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wedding In Pics / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.