Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) (8881 Views)

Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal / Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by dominique(f): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2020
I'm sure the mother went there to test the girl and in their minds, she failed. All these men and their families putting girlfriends through ridiculous tests most times end up in the hands to pretentious witches masquerading as saints. This one talks to his girlfriend as if he's doing her a favour by dating her, expecting her to worship him and his family. The ones that went to boyfriends house to work like housegirl still get dumped or treated as trash in marriage, doing eye service for a man and his family does not guarantee marriage or a happy one.

The chat is most likely fake by the way

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Skseries: 11:05am On Oct 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
forget about those guys, if I have a shop and my own mother(not my babe's mom o) I mean, my own mother weh born me for belle come buy something, I go take money.
All I could do is give a discount. its a business, im not running a charity organisation.

My own mother get car weh deh run in the streets of portharcourt back then in 2005, if she mistakenly enter that car anyday, she will pay for her transport despite she been the one who bought the car and gave it for higher purchase.

Its her business, just because u paid half the money for the shop doesn't mean nothing.
Even my mom won't come to my shop and say gimme bag of rice for free, my mom is more intelligent than that.
that's where u keeping getting it wrong, what u just said is totally different from what happened, u talking abt payment for goods and the above is payment for services. Only thing that girl is sacrificing is her time and her skills, the mom will have obviously bought the materials. So are u saying she can't forgo the work Manship? Are u saying she can't buy a gift for the mother of her bf? She clearly agreed the guy paid half the shop money and bought her a phone.

Her Comparison abt the guy collecting money for selling a phone to her brother doesn't hold water, the bf specifically said he collected cost price and no profit, he sacrifice his time to go get the phone in market used his bargain skills to get the phone enter transport all that and he still sold the phone at the same exact price he bought it, meaning he sacrifice time, and he didn't get paid for workmanship. Which is same thing he is requesting from the girl.

Are u telling me if u were a mechanic ur dad bring a faulty car u charge him for material u will still charge him for workmanship for fixing the car?

The guy was seeing her as someone he is going to spend his life with, and hence his own mom is like a mom to her, it's obvious the girl only saw him as a bf and the mother as the mother of her bf nothing more. Cus am very sure that girl will never have charged her own mom highest she will do is to collect material money..

And for it being the first time courtesy demands u act nice, everything is not abt money
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by jimmychang: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I am not the cause of your mental degradation and bias thinking

As usual shut that anus that you call mouth up...you keep dropping excreta on every thread grin
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
this is the entilement mentality most nigerians have

They want everything free because you are dating them

His intention of sending his mum to her shop is to get free service, in the mother mind she thinks she is testing their future daughter in law.

Since he knows she is running a business what stops him from telling her that he will pay her after.

thank god, she stopped nonsense before you know it all the female in his family will be coming for free business

in 3 months, business is already bankrupt

Business is business, there is no free launch in freetown

Hi, i am a female but i do not agree with this,,, of a truth, we set rules because of people and we still break rules because of people, if it was her daughter or her mother that came for the hairmaking, would she have collected that money? lets be truthful, so she entitled to the guy's money, but the guy's mother is not entitled to her own service abi and she will also want that guy to take care of her own family abi mba, o wrong o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Skseries: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2020
adexpa:
We all understand that business should remain business (Do not mix family with business) but many business owners plays around it when there is a need. The guy still help her in most of her bills, will the money she collected from the woman make her independent, will she not still go to ask for support from the guy again. she will get triple of the money back from the guy n still earn her to be inlaw's respect suppose she doesn't allow greediness. That's one way she would have appreciated what the guy has done so far but most women feels men does things for them because of sex, they mostly assumed they paid back with sex.
exactly, she feels no matter what the guy has done, giving him sex has covered for it, they always feel giving a guy sex is doing him a favour.

She obviously wasn't seeing the guys mom as a future mother inlaw. If only the mom had insisted then it's understandable. The guy clearly stated that the girl has never given him anything in her life b4, most ppl will not see that. Most Nigeria guys only know how to take but find it hard to give

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Vanzcharles(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2020
BKsoul:
Hi, i am a female but i do not agree with this,,, of a truth, we set rules because of people and we still break rules because of people, if it was her daughter or her mother that came for the hairmaking, would she have collected that money? lets be truthful, so she entitled to the guy's money, but the guy's mother is not entitled to her own service abi and she will also want that guy to take care of her own family abi mba, o wrong o.

You are very correct. God bless you with your reasoning o.
The truth is, there was no way the woman would have gone into the shop and just walked out without offering money. If there is love between them, that's the mother of her man. It doesn't cost a thing for her or run down her shop. We all know that's the first.
Let's say this is her own way of giving. If the mother had insisted or she collected the money by mistake, she can as well buy something for the woman with that money when visiting.

Imagine a scenario where the guy is a mechanic and her car, gen gets faulty at home. Will they pay the guy for workmanship??

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by jimmychang: 11:15am On Oct 04, 2020
psalmuelwater:

The puna the girl is giving is not a form of appreciation? Abi it's her duty to give the guy sex too? This is 2020. Wake up. That girl is damn wise.
What's the assurance that guy will marry her if she starts making hair for free for all his ancestors?
In the past women have washed clothes, cooked, clean, gave sex and were still dumped

If Puna is a firm of appreciation why help her get a shop in the first place na just dey do the girl like normal flings na .If I open a shop for a lady e mean say I get concrete intentions for am..
Wise my ass,I think she is just dumb.I guess the mother bought the weavon and cream...she only has to offer her services ...if she had bought it from the gf to me she has to pay ....but services man cry cry cry

If it was the gf mother or sister will she take money grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by ArticleBeast: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Leave the mumu. For first time sake, there us no way the mother would have gone into the shop, made her hair and stand up just like that without offering money.
The girl no dey make her for her fellow gfs. The mother might not be the one sef hu told the son. He might have asked knowing the kinda babe him get.

What is sex that they both dont enjoy? Can she subject herself to give him sex anytime he needs it without her own pleasure?
Niggaz go just dey talk like say girls no like sex.
The guy and babe Bleep up....
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Skseries: 11:19am On Oct 04, 2020
emkz:
Why won't she collect money from his mother even if he opened the shop for her?

If my mum or family members purchase something from my wife and my wife refuses to collect money from them, I'd pay her from my own pocket. It is not because of respect, it is because it is business and not charity. Nothing kills a business faster than using that model. I once had an aunt who said I could come to her restaurant to eat. Me wey proud like peacock, I no go there except I get money to pay. Even if she see me there and say make I no pay, I go hide pay. She still respects me.

If the mama no get money, that one na another thing.
oga the scenario u painted is different, she's not selling anything and she's not losing anything apart from her time. It's hairdressing we have seen friends plait hair for each other without collecting a dime, as long the other friend buys the material for making the hair.

Are u saying if the mom ask to see the wife to be of his son she won't sacrifice that whole day to go see her?

Abeg if it was a market that she bought the goods or commodity herself then she has all means to collect money even if it's full, but courtesy still demands she gives a discount.

But hairdressing? I still and will keep asking will she demand money from her own mom if she made hair for her?
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2020
Vanzcharles:

You are very correct. God bless you with your reasoning o.
The truth is, there was no way the woman would have gone into the shop and just walked out without offering money. If there is love between them, that's the mother of her man. It doesn't cost a thing for her or run down her shop. We all know that's the first.
Let's say this is her own way of giving. If the mother had insisted or she collected the money by mistake, she can as well buy something for the woman with that money when visiting.

Imagine a scenario where the guy is a mechanic and her car, gen gets faulty at home. Will they pay the guy for workmanship??

Yes nah.... if it was the girl's mother that came to make hair, will she collect moneyi do not know the kind of relationship between them ooh, but i know relationship's is about sacrifice, until we humans start seeing our spouses families as ours, i swear peace go reign for some marriage.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2020
In my opinion...what she wud have done was not to colect money as it was the first time boyfriend's mom visited... she should have made it complementary on the house as a first time visitor ... more like" mom, its ur first time here, I will not collect money , maybe next time , at least that will register in her head that she will b paying subsequently... i understand the guy sha cos I don't think if it was the girls mon that visited the saloon she will pay... she will not collect from her mom definitely and the boy knowing that he also sponsors the business will not b happy about it... she should have discussed it with him , to also let his mom know that she will b paying subsequently

She dint apply wisdom, at least first day should hv been free
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Vanzcharles(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2020
BKsoul:
Yes nah.... if it was the girl's mother that came to make hair, will she collect moneyi do not know the kind of relationship between them ooh, but i know relationship's is about sacrifice, until we humans start seeing our spouses families as ours, i swear peace go reign for some marriage.

That's the main thing. According to my sis, she even said, since she claim to pay bills with the money she get. Fine let them continue with the relationship, no side should ask for monetary favor till they get married. If the relationship wan spoil make e spoil...
It's not nice at all, she suppose use sense. The Guy sef para gan .. If na me I go just dey test you the more, they see your reply.... I go form broke se ...
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Vanzcharles(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2020
Beverlyjean:
In my opinion...what she wud have done was not to colect money as it was the first time boyfriend's mom visited... she should have made it complementary on the house as a first time visitor ... more like" mom, its ur first time here, I will not collect money , maybe next time , at least that will register in her head that she will b paying subsequently... i understand the guy sha cos I don't think if it was the girls mon that visited the saloon she will pay... she will not collect from her mom definitely and the boy knowing that he also sponsors the business will not b happy about it... she should have discussed it with him , to also let his mom know that she will b paying subsequently

She dint apply wisdom, at least first day should hv been free

Gbam reasoning. First time at least.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by LordFemi666(m): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2020
She shouldn't have collected the money our culture and heritage do not allow such
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2020
business is business and should always be... what if she was selling cars nko
but still na 3k or so..d babe suppose free am, she fit come later bill the guy but that was a very bad impression there.
the matter no be fight, just let her know she made a huge mistake and should learn,
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 04, 2020
BKsoul:

The girl also contributed to the shop, it is not like he did everything for her. She played her part too.

The guy knew she was running a business nothing stops the guy from telling her he will pay after.

What if every woman in the boys family comes for free hair, how will the business survive.

It is also similar to a girl running a subscription business or Pos business, so because the guy contributed some money to open the shop, then his mum can come whenever she feels like to subscribe for free or withdraw money for free without thinking about the survival of the business.

That is just wickedness
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2020
jimmychang:

As usual shut that anus that you call mouth up...you keep dropping excreta on every thread grin

I am not the cause of your madness
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Vanzcharles(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

The girl also contributed to the shop, it is not like he did everything for her. She played her part too.

The guy knew she was running a business nothing stops the guy from telling her he will pay after.

What if every woman in the boys family comes for free hair, how will the business survive.

It is also similar to a girl running a subscription business or Pos business, so because the guy contributed some money to open the shop, then his mum can come whenever she feels like to subscribe for free or withdraw money for free without thinking about the survival of the business.

That is just wickedness

What if? Assumption.

Okay What if he only has a mother, no sisters. That's why he sent her there.
Answer, Of what gain is the business to the man who had contributed partly to the shop?

The guy does not make hair neither do they share or has he collected gains from the gf. So of what gain is it to the guy?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Dreamliner787(m): 11:51am On Oct 04, 2020
No No No.. This is very very wrong.. if the lady is sensible enough, she could have rejected the money and tell her it's fine..
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by dingbang(m): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2020
Dont bite the hand that feeds you.

An advise to those out there.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 04, 2020
Vanzcharles:

What if? Assumption.

Okay What if he only has a mother, no sisters. That's why he sent her there.
Answer, Of what gain is the business to the man who had contributed partly to the shop?

The guy does not make hair neither do they share or has he collected gains from the gf. So of what gain is it to the guy?

My assumption is based on the fact that Nigerians like misusing free stuff and first time kindness.

So because he contributed partly to the shop then he must suck the shop dry.

If the mother was a good woman and the guy was with sense, they would have understood that she runs a business and they are also supporting her by paying for a job.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by James4bright(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
psalmuelwater:

The puna the girl is giving is not a form of appreciation? Abi it's her duty to give the guy sex too? This is 2020. Wake up. That girl is damn wise.
What's the assurance that guy will marry her if she starts making hair for free for all his ancestors?
In the past women have washed clothes, cooked, clean, gave sex and were still dumped.

You are quite dumb. All these simps won't keep their damn mouth shut.

You just spewed a whole lot of ignorance. So you are saying most early hardworking women were all dumped?

So men should prefer lazy girls because they won't get dumped? You are really not smart, you know.

If you were close to me, I'd definitely whoop your ass.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Vanzcharles(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

My assumption is based on the fact that Nigerians like misusing free stuff and first time kindness.

So because he contributed partly to the shop then he must suck the shop dry.

By sending his mother for hairdo The shop would go dry. Okay Are you reasoning at all. The guy owns a phone shop where he sold a phone to her brother @ c.p, the same phone shop he paid bills for her, the same phone shop he bought phones for her, the same phone shops he partly contributed to the shop rent, the same phone shop he was able to get dresses for the lady.
If that's how people go dry,that means the guy would definitely be living under the bridge.

I am surprised you are thinking this way. It was only his mother, how much does it cost her but the girl doesn't think its business when she demanded a new phone to him. The Girl that would or might still demand money from the guy right.
My friend it is a ship that leads to marriage, certain things determine if it would sail or not. It is not just called relationship. The ship is not for fancy, when we decide certain things. There should be evidence of love existing.
That's bad tho.... If you feel the guy is at fault, then the lady has no right to demand for money from him to have set up business. Let her ger it elsewhere since she doesn't see it as a relationship that leads to marriage.

You sound to be a very selfish person. Hair she will male and probably not come there in a month or weeks. For first time sake at least.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by jimmychang: 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I am not the cause of your madness

If there was a dislike button in Nairaland you will know how stupid and foolish you sound .

Dropping excreta here and there and polluting the whole thread .
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
jimmychang:

If there was a dislike button in Nairaland you will know how stupid and foolish you sound .

Dropping excreta here and there and polluting the whole thread .

So if you dislike my comments will the earth end.

As i have written, i am not the cause of your mental illness
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Invest in your parents and siblings. Una no go hear
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by jimmychang: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

So if you dislike my comments will the earth end.

As i have written, i am not the cause of your mental illness

Stop dropping excreta na...huuuh.....smelly anus like mouth
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Vanzcharles(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
ednut1:
Invest in your parents and siblings. Una no go hear

I swear, invest in your sisters, they are likely more of help to you than your gf.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
Vanzcharles:

By sending his mother for hairdo The shop would go dry. Okay Are you reasoning at all. The guy owns a phone shop where he sold a phone to her brother @ c.p, the same phone shop he paid bills for her, the same phone shop he bought phones for her, the same phone shops he partly contributed to the shop rent, the same phone shop he was able to get dresses for the lady.
If that's how people go dry,that means the guy would definitely be living under the bridge.

I am surprised you are thinking this way. It was only his mother, how much does it cost her but the girl doesn't think its business when she demanded a new phone to him. The Girl that would or might still demand money from the guy right.
My friend it is a ship that leads to marriage, certain things determine if it would sail or not. It is not just called relationship. The ship is not for fancy, when we decide certain things. There should be evidence of love existing.
That's bad tho.... If you feel the guy is at fault, then the lady has no right to demand for money from him to have set up business. Let her ger it elsewhere since she doesn't see it as a relationship that leads to marriage.

You sound to be a very selfish person.

As you wrote, he sold phone to her brother at cost price, he could have given the brother the phone free of charge, lets see how he will find money to replace the free phone.

You type like because he paid part of the money for the shop then he own her life and decisions, how do you guys think here.

For your information, when people dont pay for services the business goes dry.

He could as well give all her family all the phone from his shop, lets see if he wont start to live under the bridge.

some of you guys are funny, all this your pity pity talk and wife talk, everything is just manipulation strategy to always collect free stuff.

Are you guys logical or rational in thinking at all.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
jimmychang:

Stop dropping excreta na...huuuh.....smelly anus like mouth

I am not the cause of your ranging emotions and mental illness.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Billchille: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Even if it's not ur boyfriend or future husband,to whom much is given much is expected......who is even taking hairdresser ladies serious, they are usually 80% of them prostitute or olosho,thank your God and forget hairdresser ladies....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fat Boyfriend Needs To Lose Weight ASAP, or else. . . . / Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend / Naija Raw Sex @ftpnaijaporn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.