Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) (8880 Views)

Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal / Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

The girl also contributed to the shop, it is not like he did everything for her. She played her part too.

The guy knew she was running a business nothing stops the guy from telling her he will pay after.

What if every woman in the boys family comes for free hair, how will the business survive.

It is also similar to a girl running a subscription business or Pos business, so because the guy contributed some money to open the shop, then his mum can come whenever she feels like to subscribe for free or withdraw money for free without thinking about the survival of the business.

That is just wickedness

u purely dont have sense too.. chai, why nairaland full of nonsense people these days?

This is the first time and she's not supposed to charge for service.. if it was her own mom , would she charge her? the boyfriend paid for half of what the later owns, so fixing the mom hair for free for the first time is not too much . Just listen to yourself. The girl is entitled to the guy's money but the mom is not entitled to the girl's service ( atleast for the first time) .. infact u dont have iota of sense
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
rexcharlie:
I've gone through ur posts on this thread and all I can say is that you are a low budget simp, u lack basic sense bro... No offence
I regretted quoting him self. I just went through his posts too.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
dominique:
I'm sure the mother went there to test the girl and in their minds, she failed. All these men and their families putting girlfriends through ridiculous tests most times end up in the hands to pretentious witches masquerading as saints. This one talks to his girlfriend as if he's doing her a favour by dating her, expecting her to worship him and his family. The ones that went to boyfriends house to work like housegirl still get dumped or treated as trash in marriage, doing eye service for a man and his family does not guarantee marriage or a happy one.

The chat is most likely fake by the way
smh... well it is expected of u sha
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
u purely dont have sense too.. chai, why nairaland full of nonsense people these days?

This is the first time and she's not supposed to charge for service.. if it was her own mom , would she charge her? the boyfriend paid for half of what the later owns, so fixing the mom hair for free for the first time is not too much . Just listen to yourself. The girl is entitled to the guy's money but the mom is not entitled to the girl's service ( atleast for the first time) .. infact u dont have iota of sense

SUYM

It takes 5-6 hours to fix a female hair.

If the girl is the only person in the shop, that means for that hour no sales because of the freeloader

How do you guys judge things in this shit hole

So you think it is right for the girl to work for 5-6 hours without payment.

If the mother has sympathy, she will pay without complaining
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
sweetrace:

Did you notice the part he wrote that he leaped her set up the business? Even if he did not, there’s nothing wrong with doing his mum’s hair free of charge.

They contributed half.

How many hour do use to do your hair?

There are 24 hours in a day.

Most shop open from 9am - 6pm

If the mother is the only customer for the day, that means, that day she will work for 6 hours without pay

Is that not wickedness
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Godoverevery:

honestly you are dumbness lady here..... despite a lady like make it things clear to you ....you still this dumb to understand.
see the primary school questions you are asking
wat if every woman in the boy family come to her shop how old are you.
if you are my wife/gf and my mum comes to shop to make are hair, you collect money from her non of your family will get a dime from me..not even tfare when they come visiting.

You are apparently the dumbass

Firstand foremost, i am a guy that think.

Most Nigerians see things in black and white.

So you expect this girl to do a free job for almost 6 hours without the woman paying for nothing.

How evil are all of you.

The guy and his mother are evil.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by sweetrace(f): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

They contributed half.

How many hour do use to do your hair?

There are 24 hours in a day.

Most shop open from 9am - 6pm

If the mother is the only customer for the day, that means, that day she will work for 6 hours without pay

Is that not wickedness

Wickedness? Haba!! Money is not made this way. Assuming it was her mother, will she ask her to pay? This is the mother of a man she is in a committed relationship with. Can’t she treat his mother like her own?
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by psalmuelwater(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
I wanted to say you're very stupid and daft but I will not..
Okay
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by QuinieR(f): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Everyone shouting business is business shld fu..ck off, if it was to be her own mom will she collect money for the hair do.. well mayb their relationship is not so deep becos I can’t imagine not treating my Mother in-law like my Mom
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by QuinieR(f): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
I wanted to say you're very stupid and daft but I will not..

Haha haha you already said it cheesy grin
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by WrittyWritter(f): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
I like wat the girl did, its good not to start what u can't finish.if she did not take the money be4 u no d woman will be coming every time to make money 4 free some can even bring other people with them.

But still the girl should have given her play okay and the next time if she comes be4 starting the hair use style you say 'It will cost..' dat way madan will know dat she is not going to be getting free hair.

And 4 the man..I personally hate people lyk him and hope dey don't come my way..people dat will be keeping a record of all the tins dey do 4 u and d day u have an argument with them..they will start listing like he did...
Tins like did is y I always say it is gud 4 a female to be financially balance so dat dey will not be collecting insults lyk.'.If not for me will u..' from men...
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
sweetrace:

Wickedness? Haba!! Money is not made this way. Assuming it was her mother, will she ask her to pay? This is the mother of a man she is in a committed relationship with. Can’t she treat his mother like her own?

Yes. She will.

I hope you know that even mothers that run shops always want their children to pay for anything they take.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by chinchonglee(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
forget about those guys, if I have a shop and my own mother(not my babe's mom o) I mean, my own mother weh born me for belle come buy something, I go take money.
All I could do is give a discount. its a business, im not running a charity organisation.

My own mother get car weh deh run in the streets of portharcourt back then in 2005, if she mistakenly enter that car anyday, she will pay for her transport despite she been the one who bought the car and gave it for higher purchase.

Its her business, just because u paid half the money for the shop doesn't mean nothing.
Even my mom won't come to my shop and say gimme bag of rice for free, my mom is more intelligent than that.
U re wrong bro!
Since the mum bought the attachment with her money, the girlfriend shuld av fixed it free.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by dukeprince50: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
chinchonglee:

U re wrong bro!
Since the mum bought the attachment with her money, the girlfriend shuld av fixed it free.
what part of the constitution said the girlfriend should fix it for free?
business is business, if she decides to fix it for free, that's cool but the woman should not come into the shop with the mentality that her hair should be done free cos her son is dating the hair stylist.
The girl is wrong to have collected the money but the boyfriend acted childish with entitlement mentality
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by James4bright(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
psalmuelwater:

Something is consistent with all of you that have responded. I'm a simp to you for reasoning the way i did.

Yes I'm a fuvking simp.
Ladies should beware of guys like you.
Assume the stupid guy's business fails tomorrow, and her gf keeps doing free hair for everyone he sents there, will that lady be able to help?
Must the guy send his mother to her shop?
Can't he ask her to come make her hair at home?
The guy is a bossy and proud idiot.
He should have given her brother the phone for free too, and not mind the cost price.

One idiot above is talking about the services. Standing for hours is easy abi?

Bloody simp. Someone who pays her bills, it's obvious he's still responsible for the business success.

He only did this act once, if he was repeating the same act then I'd understand. Don't be a simp.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by psalmuelwater(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
James4bright:

Bloody simp. Someone who pays her bills, it's obvious he's still responsible for the business success.

He only did this act once, if he was repeating the same act then I'd understand. Don't be a simp.

Okay
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by adexpa(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2020
psalmuelwater:

Isn't sex enough payback? Guys can aswell have sex with there sisters if it isn't much of big deal.

Good for you ma, olosho mentality. It will be better to parade yourself as olosho rather than girlfriend if sex is what you give in return in a relationship.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Malanius(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
i do not think that what the boyfriend did was right. This was all the mothers plan to make the girl look bad in the eyes of her son. In business there is no such thing as family. if the mother was not charge the first time then she would make it a habit of coming to the salon for a free service.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by sammyesx: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=94606051]

SUYM

It takes 5-6 hours to fix a female hair.

If the girl is the only person in the shop, that means for that hour no sales because of the freeloader

How do you guys judge things in this shit hole

So you think it is right for the girl to work for 5-6 hours without payment.

If the mother has sympathy, she will pay without complaining
[/quote)

Relax, you are too money conscious. Even
bus conductors with all their hassle still transport people they know for free.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by SeunDobo(m): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2020
christabell18:
The boy and the girl are both at fault...
The girl's fault: business is business.there is no family in business.this is because once the business liquidates due to eye service thing,the same family you did eye rendered eye service to will mock and blame you till you die..the only mistake she made was not to discount the boyfriend's mom. And I love the way she handled the guy during the conversation.she didn't insult him but the guy was so foolish to have insulted her. That's immature and arrogant of the guy.

The boy's fault: No matter what, that doesn't call for insults.tge highest he couldn't have done of he felt disappointed was to tell her what's in his mind and if he isn't pleased with the girl's reaction after that,then end it there.walk away like a responsible guy.you could have as well told all your family members to come make their hairdo for free all because you fund her.And to top it all,you had a count of all you did for her,let's thank God for what he does for us then.
God is even trying for providing for the whole world.you are only providing for one person and you want to die there.ypu are the ill-mannered person here. And with due respect, the mother shouldn't have told the son what happened,instead,call the girl to order. She might not know it's wrong to collect the full money but discount.But the question is ,does the mother even want to pay at all?.I'd say the mother is inconsiderate if she doesn't wanna pay at all,and actually,that's what the story is depicting.

Conclusion....gurl,I'd advice you to be easy on money,you aren't totally wrong,you should have collected the money and returned some to her immediately.
Boy,you need to control yourself.think before you act.you're a man or going to be one someday.
Mum,don't try to be a relationship breaker,try to mend,and it it doesn't seem to be working, then break.
I rest my case

Na rubbish you talk for here ,totally rubbish the guys wey dey clothe you , buy for you , secure you apartment ..you dey tell him wetin him do ...Jesus sef no like people's wey no appreciate .. remember the 10 leprosy inside Bible so if you don't know what to write lady keep shut your mouth ok
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by cchikkyy: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2020
Fake chat or not
There's a lot to learn from this
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by Tygrathris(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
If I were the boyfriend then I would have done the same thing. Why would you charge your future mother in law. It just makes a bad impression. What the girl should have done is not charge the mother in law the first three times and proceed to do the same afterwards.
Re: Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) by christabell18(f): 12:11am On Sep 11, 2021
It's a free world man.everyone is entitles to their opinion.caution your manner of speech.you lack some manners.be calming down
SeunDobo:

Na rubbish you talk for here ,totally rubbish the guys wey dey clothe you , buy for you , secure you apartment ..you dey tell him wetin him do ...Jesus sef no like people's wey no appreciate .. remember the 10 leprosy inside Bible so if you don't know what to write lady keep shut your mouth ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Problem Dealing With My Wife's Past Relationship / Post Your Picture If You Think You're Beautiful/handsome / My Sex Experience With A Man-hood Breaker – 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.